You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

zappato

zappato

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
zappato wrote:Are your sure 100 % that this Bluray is region free?
Do you know if the other concerts in Bluray are region free as well?

CD Japansays that's it's region free:

front-page - SCANDAL LIVE Blu-ray&DVD『SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream』 - Page 2 UeNv0YQ

Every single one of SCANDAL's Blu-rays in the past have also been region free. I own several and all of them are region free.

If you want, you can check for yourself on CDJ to see that every SCANDAL Blu-ray is region free:

https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/person/92580?term.cat_id=UA-01&page=1&term.media_format=bluray

Thanks, I will buy the others then.
I was afraid that it wasn´t work on my Bluray player.

The Sherwood Shinobi wrote:For @Zappato.

For DVDs:- USA is region 1, Japan & Europe are region2.
Thanks  front-page - SCANDAL LIVE Blu-ray&DVD『SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream』 - Page 2 1f609

Back to top Go down
Electric Mami

Electric Mami

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/c/ZikyMusic
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
Andy666 wrote:I going to hold on to see if JPU Records get it in.

They've never released any of SCANDAL's live DVDs in the past--they've actually never released any artists' live DVDs before--so it's very unlikely they'll release this one.
Correct. Only documentaries releases eventually had a translated release on JPU Records, but even a Gig + Documentary release never had its translation in it on JPU Records sadly. I can contact them to see if they're planning on making subtitles for concert releases too, but also how they proceed when they add something in their catalogue, the costs of making translated stuff etc. That would be interesting to know !

Back to top Go down
HaRiToMa

HaRiToMa

Caless Student
Caless Student
The Sherwood Shinobi wrote:For @Zappato.

For DVDs:- USA is region 1, Japan & Europe are region2.
Cool, I can order (get) the Japanese then and be able to play it.

Edit: which I did 5 minutes later (the ordering, the playing has to wait).

atashi wa atashi anata wa anata
Back to top Go down

Keashaa

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -

Already ordered the BluRay, the best way to support the band during these days. But more, I can't afford, must save the money for a Japan trip with my little boy Wink

Regarding the region lock topic: to be honest I haven't seen a single BluRay being region locked. Publisher have recognized that the concept of region locking is a bad concept.

Even the old PAL vs. NTSC topic is no longer existing thanks to modern video standards.

Back to top Go down
wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Keashaa wrote:Already ordered the BluRay, the best way to support the band during these days. But more, I can't afford, must save the money for a Japan trip with my little boy Wink

Regarding the region lock topic: to be honest I haven't seen a single BluRay being region locked. Publisher have recognized that the concept of region locking is a bad concept.

Even the old PAL vs. NTSC topic is no longer existing thanks to modern video standards.

Music videos are rare to be region locked now a days, there used to be more region locked content as the Asian releases were significantly cheaper, but most of the labels have given up on Asian releases any how.

Scandal hasn't had any Asian releases for a long time, last were Hong Kong and South Korean version of album CDs.

(For movies its rare not to have global distribution now, one easy way to do regional version, i.e. release an foreign language disc without local subtitles)

There exists BBC blu-rays that are 25fps which are non NTSC blu-ray compliant, they won't give it up just yet, especially for legacy/back catalogue media.

Fingers crossed Scandal does the blu-ray mastering properly at its 30fps and you guys will know what I meant when I said the encoding was messed up on the overseas stream.

Back to top Go down
Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
Only Freedom Fighters in the set list worth my money spent on the Blu Ray.
Actually there was a KFTDCD+documentary DVD edition released by Taiwan's Welcome Music.
That cost less than half of the Japaneses original. I found it after I already got the Japanese edition.
It didn't seem they will release their edition of the Livestream on disc.

Back to top Go down
wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -

Metal Mickey wrote:Only Freedom Fighters in the set list worth my money spent on the Blu Ray.
Actually there was a KFTDCD+documentary DVD edition released by Taiwan's Welcome Music.
That cost less than half of the Japaneses original. I found it after I already got the Japanese edition.
It didn't seem they will release their edition of the Livestream on disc.

oh wow yeah I found a Yes Asia listing, interesting news.

https://www.yesasia.com/global/kiss-from-the-darkness-type-a-album-dvd-first-press-limited-edition/1088984380-0-0-0-en/info.html

Barcode : 4712914771551
Product number : WMJP0181
Label : 洧誠国際有限公司 Welcome Music.

Back to top Go down
kakotov

kakotov

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.instagram.com/kakotov/
I already made the order in CDJapan, I hope they were able to correct all the camera errors that occurred in the live broadcast

I am glad that this time they include a CD with the high quality audio.

Almond Crush Team  .love.
@kakotov
Back to top Go down
Tuturu

Tuturu

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -

Question: Shipping location in the Philippines.

What’s the best shipping method that will allow direct shipment, like door-to-door? Last time I ordered I had to go to Customs and pay additional parcel fee? Waited in line for 3 hours. Onion Cry Only have 2 choices in mind DHL/FedEx but I don’t know which guarantees I won’t have to go to Customs to get this myself.

front-page - SCANDAL LIVE Blu-ray&DVD『SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream』 - Page 2 5785e610
I listen to Timo's RICH bass everyday
.dance.  
Back to top Go down
wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Tuturu wrote:Question: Shipping location in the Philippines.

What’s the best shipping method that will allow direct shipment, like door-to-door? Last time I ordered I had to go to Customs and pay additional parcel fee? Waited in line for 3 hours. Onion Cry Only have 2 choices in mind DHL/FedEx but I don’t know which guarantees I won’t have to go to Customs to get this myself.

This is to do with your government border/customs wanting to collect duty on the shipment, your parcel is usually going to be shipped Delivered Duty Unpaid (DDU) so depending on your country the shipper may be able to take the money at your door else you have to go to customs, unless you find a company that will ship Delivery Duty Paid (DDP) i.e. like Amazon.com (I don't know if amazon.co.jp does this, so please check)

Back to top Go down
kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com

As per the answer provided by wildthing, plus...

...couriers like FedEx and DHL tend to pay the import duty for you first, and deliver it to you hassle-free. Of course, they will then invoice you either via email or a letter, following which you then you make the payment online (the duty plus the courier's fee for paying your duty in advance).

I have also found that shopping via Amazon JP would also mean getting DHL as a default courier, and you pay the additional charge at the time of payment of the merch you ordered. This is hassle-free too.

front-page - SCANDAL LIVE Blu-ray&DVD『SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream』 - Page 2 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down
Tuturu

Tuturu

Caless Student
Caless Student
Thank you for the helpful information @wildthing and @kudo_maharizu I was reviewing the rates and shipping type in cdjapan. I’ll have to do more reasearch before I miss the pre-order deadline

front-page - SCANDAL LIVE Blu-ray&DVD『SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream』 - Page 2 5785e610
I listen to Timo's RICH bass everyday
.dance.  
Back to top Go down
wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Also some of you might have gotten an email about your pre-order.

Scandal's listing was incorrect and listed 2CDs when it should of been 1CD, some sellers are giving buyers the options to cancel the order because of this, else you can safely ignore the email.

https://www.scandal-4.com/news/scandal-blu-raydvd-kiss-from-the-darkness-livestream/

Back to top Go down
TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner

Hi Tuturu!

EMS is fast and affordable but it will be held by customs since Japan Post Service and PHLPost are part of this cooperative. Also, you may need a clearance form from the Optical Media Board.

Go for DHL or FedEx! They're expensive but they have the least chance of your package being held by the customs.

front-page - SCANDAL LIVE Blu-ray&DVD『SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream』 - Page 2 Tumblr_pe1dui3Jru1qdewlro1_400

Sing it Back, Bring it Back, Sing it Back to Me... Wait, WRONG SONG!

Do you believe in life after love? (after love, after love)... STILL WRONG, D****T!!

Back to top Go down
Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.setlist.fm/user/Meph1766
Some kind of lottery for Mania members? What does this event mean?

https://twitter.com/scandal_band/status/1316723030576394240

front-page - SCANDAL LIVE Blu-ray&DVD『SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream』 - Page 2 VOFnWIx
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

Meph1766 wrote:Some kind of lottery for Mania members? What does this event mean?

https://twitter.com/scandal_band/status/1316723030576394240

MANIA members who have preordered the DVD at any store are able to enter a lottery to attend an advance screening of the DVD in a movie theater in Tokyo on October 31st.

front-page - SCANDAL LIVE Blu-ray&DVD『SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream』 - Page 2 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (4 votes)

front-page - SCANDAL LIVE Blu-ray&DVD『SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream』 - Page 2 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
hogradish

hogradish

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
This disc is going to look and sound fantastic.

Friendship. Effort. Victory.
Back to top Go down
Electric Mami

Electric Mami

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
oh so there *are* two CDs, i also thought CDJapan made the mistake of writing "2" instead of one, but no

Back to top Go down

Keashaa

Caless Student
Caless Student
Looks like shipping has started, my order is already at Narita airport for sorting Happy

Back to top Go down
Andy666

Andy666

International Performer
International Performer
I am the same got a text, that I will get it by Thursday front-page - SCANDAL LIVE Blu-ray&DVD『SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream』 - Page 2 1f60e

Back to top Go down

kamaji

Caless Student
Caless Student
Same here. Got email from DHL saying should be here by Wednesday 18 November

Back to top Go down
confusedinupstatenewyork

confusedinupstatenewyork

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Just got my notification from FedEx  .clap.

front-page - SCANDAL LIVE Blu-ray&DVD『SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream』 - Page 2 Sig10
Back to top Go down
victor_survive

victor_survive

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Same here! Can't wait for my mask bonus  front-page - SCANDAL LIVE Blu-ray&DVD『SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream』 - Page 2 1f609

Back to top Go down
Electric Mami

Electric Mami

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
i'm starting to worry a bit... i remember pre-ordering the limited edition Blu-Ray, but i don't see it anymore on CDJapan, as if it has not been available in the past, while the limited edition DVD pre-order is still on CDJapan... does anyone here remember pre-ordering that same limited edition Blu-Ray on CDJapan ? also the pre-oreder mentionned "w/ CD" but the upcoming releases mentions 2 CDs, so i'm a bit confused ; i hope i'll definitely receive two CDs lol

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum