harurob

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Hello everyone!

My name is Rob and I'm from Brazil. 

I grew up being a Beatles fan, then I became an Oasis fan, loving all those british rock generations from the 60's to the 2000's. When Oasis split up I was kinda done with rock so I started navigating through other genres like Soul, Jazz, brazilian MPB... 

Anime is a huge success in Brazil (Saint Seya, Dragon Ball, Card Captor Sakura, Yu Yu Hakusho, Captain Tsubasa, to name a few) so its themes are very popular. I probably discovered SCANDAL through Bleach but never paid much attention. One day Shunkan Sentimental appeared on YouTube, I was like "This is good! But do they really play the instruments? Yes they do!", then I started to learn more and more about them. Suddenly SCANDAL became my favorite band, drawing my attention to japanese music. I was surprised that a band from literally the other side of the world made me love rock'n'roll again.

Along the way I found out another band from Osaka, the Ulfuls, they came before our girls and I love their music and style. I also like LiSA, Akai Ko-en, Radwimps, Aimyon, Yorushika, Mondo Grosso... The other day I discovered Atarashii Gakkou, they are "peculiarly" good.

You've probably seen some replies from me. The thing is I didn't feel secure enough with my english before, but now I've decided to put that insecurity behind to be more active on the forum, as I returned to my language classes. Also, I wanna say Thank you Scandal-Heaven for providing content for us fans all over the world. I wouldn't be the fan I am today without your work.

What else? I have an acoustic guitar and my own songs, but never recorded them properly. I love cinema, anime, Ghibli, Makoto Shinkai movies, games, Assassin's Creed (Ezio trilogy is the best), as a brazilian I play soccer [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.], I also love basketball.

This turned into a long post. Thank you for having me Scandal-Heaven and fellow members.
HARU peace

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream [2020.08.21]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

SCANDAL 『SEASONS』 collaborated with NAKED Livestream [2020.12.24]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall Livestream [2021.08.21]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

SCANDAL live at ANIME FRIENDS AF20 “Live in Brazil” at Distrito Anhembi, São Paulo [2023.07.16]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Back to top Go down

Re: Hi hi hi! from Brazil
Posted Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:08 am

joameba

joameba

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You thanked this post! -

Hello! Hello! good thing that you beat the insecurity, nice intro!  MAMI heart

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:47 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -

Hi Rob and welcome to SH !

I am an English fan, I think SCANDAL have fans in most places these days so dont worry about your English.

SCANDAL HEAVEN has been providing all the latest information on SCANDAL for many years now and I am proud to be a member.

I am also a Gamer and have played Bass guitar since the 60's ( yes I am old Happy )

Hope you have fun here

Oh and as you can see I am a huge Japanese idol fan.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:11 pm

Andy666

Andy666

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -

Hello Rob and welcome to SH.

I also a big fan of Assassin's Creed, Black Flag my fave with Odyssey in 2nd place. As for anime, Studio Ghibli it is Porco Rosso and as for Makoto Shinkai, Garden of Words.

Hopeful will see you around more [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:35 pm

MuftaK

MuftaK

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -

harurob wrote:I grew up being a Beatles fan, then I became an Oasis fan, loving all those british rock generations from the 60's to the 2000's.

One day Shunkan Sentimental appeared on YouTube, I was like "This is good! But do they really play the instruments? Yes they do!", then I started to learn more and more about them.

You've probably seen some replies from me. The thing is I didn't feel secure enough with my english before, but now I've decided to put that insecurity behind to be more active on the forum, as I returned to my language classes.
Hello Rob, it's nice to meet next Scandal fan from the South America!
I'm not exaggerating if I claim, that you will find here only the nicest people on the internet.

If you were an Oasis fan, could you tell me who was, in your opinion, more important in the band- Noel or Liam ;-) ?
And I'm with you with British rock from that period- you can't find a better one!

It surprises me that there are still people who have decided to post their thoughts many months later after their registration. I'm glad you have made the right decision though!
Needless to say (write?) that your English is far better than you think!

I remember that I asked myself the same question about their musical abilities.
But it was "Shoujo S" video for me HARU laugh

P. S. Good choice with your avatar :-) KftD concert is the first image of Haruna I saw (and all the band)!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 10, 2021 4:56 pm

Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.setlist.fm/user/Meph1766
You thanked this post! -

Hello and welcome! Nice to meet you!
Thanks for the interesting intro!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:34 pm

Rasen

Rasen

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -

Hey!
Just like you it took me a while to introduce myself here mainly cause I'm lazy and also ezio trilogy is the best.
Anyway, Welcome to SH

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:07 pm

GT

GT

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -

Hi Rob welcome to SH!

I was a big OASIS fan and have got all their singles and albums on CD.

As for Japanese acts I like SCANDAL obviously LiSA and RADWIMPS also many others I just discovered Lilygakkidan today and they are awesome.  Atarashii Gakkou are how can I put this an acquired taste and seem a bit bonkers in a good way, I like them though.

Makoto Shinkai movies are amongst some of my favourite anime movies Your Name is probably my favourite, just it's hard to choose ask me in a couple of days and my mind may have changed again LOL!

Anyways great intro have fun and enjoy your stay in this SCANDAL-centric corner of the interweb. HARU dance

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:22 am

harurob

harurob

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -

tonymiller wrote:I am also a Gamer and have played Bass guitar since the 60's ( yes I am old Happy )

Hope you have fun here

@tonymiller Thanks for the message. Now I'm curious, which bassist inspired you to play bass back then?

Btw you're not old, you've been blessed to have witnessed some of the best decades of modern music [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Andy666 wrote:I also a big fan of Assassin's Creed, Black Flag my fave with Odyssey in 2nd place. As for anime, Studio Ghibli it is Porco Rosso and as for Makoto Shinkai, Garden of Words.

@Andy666 I like Black Flag too, I wish I could go to Brazil in the game with those ships [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The level of detail in Garden of Words is astonishing.

MuftaK wrote:If you were an Oasis fan, could you tell me who was, in your opinion, more important in the band- Noel or Liam ;-) ?

@MuftaK I appreciate your kind message. Now that's a tough question lol

Noel is the mind behind the songs and production, following the logic he would be the most important member. But his music would be nothing without Liam's unique voice and passion. While Noel is the mind, Liam is the heart.

So it's a 50/50 in my opinion. 

There's a movie released just a few weeks ago called "Oasis Knebworth 1996". The producers did a good job with the editing, using behind-the-scenes content to show the dynamic between the brothers. The stories told by the fans are gold. The documentary "Supersonic" is also a good option to know them better and how they complemented each other.

GT wrote:Atarashii Gakkou are how can I put this an acquired taste and seem a bit bonkers in a good way, I like them though.

Makoto Shinkai movies are amongst some of my favourite anime movies Your Name is probably my favourite, just it's hard to choose ask me in a couple of days and my mind may have changed again LOL!

@GT I admire how Shinkai pays attention to details in this digital era of anime. All I can say about Your Name is that the tears made me dehydrate a little lol

It's hard to categorize Atarashii Gakkou. They're from Victor too, I wonder how crazy a collaboration with SCANDAL would be [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream [2020.08.21]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

SCANDAL 『SEASONS』 collaborated with NAKED Livestream [2020.12.24]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall Livestream [2021.08.21]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

SCANDAL live at ANIME FRIENDS AF20 “Live in Brazil” at Distrito Anhembi, São Paulo [2023.07.16]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:22 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
What inspired me to play Bass ?

Well like Tomomi I thought it would be easier as it only has four strings Happy

But seriously I was inspired by Jack Bruce, Rolling Stone Magazine rated him number 8 out of the top ten best bass players in the world.

He started with the Graham Bond Organisation in the 60's and then moved onto John Mayall & the Bluesbreakers before forming the Super Group CREAM with Eric Clapton and Ginger Baker.

And yes there was some great music about in the 60's and 70's, I never got to be famous but I had a lot of fun in local groups.
Oh and I have a Fender Jazz Bass and a Hofner violin bass and Tomomi has played both of them although sadly not my ones Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:42 pm

harurob

harurob

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
tonymiller wrote:What inspired me to play Bass ?

Well like Tomomi I thought it would be easier as it only has four strings Happy

But seriously I was inspired by Jack Bruce, Rolling Stone Magazine rated him number 8 out of the top ten best bass players in the world.

He started with the Graham Bond Organisation in the 60's and then moved onto John Mayall & the Bluesbreakers before forming the Super Group CREAM with Eric Clapton and Ginger Baker.

And yes there was some great music about in the 60's and 70's, I never got to be famous but I had a lot of fun in local groups.
Oh and I have a Fender Jazz Bass and a Hofner violin bass and Tomomi has played both of them although sadly not my ones Happy

I see. I'm more familiar with CREAM, White Room is one of the best rock songs ever imo.

It's really cool to know that you played for some bands. I presume you have a lot of good stories from those times.

I'm no bassist but I believe the Hofner violin must be a dream for any bass player [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:02 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Well the Fender Bass guitars are very heavy and you know how Tomomi likes to bounce around so I thought the violin Bass would be ideal for her Happy

And yes I have many good memories of the 60's and 70's although I still love music just as much now.

My favourite Japanese Rock Band was probably X Japan and I was gutted when they broke up in 1997 Sad

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:36 pm

MuftaK

MuftaK

Caless Student
Caless Student
harurob wrote:While Noel is the mind, Liam is the heart.

There's a movie released just a few weeks ago called "Oasis Knebworth 1996". The producers did a good job with the editing, using behind-the-scenes content to show the dynamic between the brothers. The stories told by the fans are gold. The documentary "Supersonic" is also a good option to know them better and how they complemented each other.

Thanks for your reply, and of course there wasn't a wrong answer to my question :-)
I absolutely agree with you- and that sentence above sums up perfectly what, in my opinion, many fans think about this duo. In terms of music I respect both of them equally.
I still remember when "Don't Look Back in Anger" was played on MTV ten times a day- good times!
Also, thank you for this info about these documentaries- I would definitely like to know something more about their relations. It's a shame that the band ended in such circumstances :-/

But when I think of the British music scene in the 90's, I think the most about one band- Slowdive. Do you know them?

After all, this is a Scandal forum, so could I ask you what is your favourite album (or at least period in their creations)?

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:17 pm

GT

GT

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
harurob wrote:
@GT I admire how Shinkai pays attention to details in this digital era of anime. All I can say about Your Name is that the tears made me dehydrate a little lol

It's hard to categorize Atarashii Gakkou. They're from Victor too, I wonder how crazy a collaboration with SCANDAL would be [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

No doubt about it Shinkai is a master at what he does and Your Name made me shed tears also.

I can highly recommend 'I want to eat your pancreas' it's not a Shinkai feature but if Your Name made you cry this film will have you blub like a baby, you know what's coming from the outset but when it happens it hits like a freight train. The Violet Evergarden movie is on Netflix from today by the end of the series I was an emotional wreck, I really want to watch the movie but I'm sure I want to have my heart ripped out just yet.

Scandal and Atarashi Gakkou collaboration, interesting. What about a Dobondobondo collaboration, Tomomi and Mami would be in their element  M+T cheers

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:57 am

harurob

harurob

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
GT wrote:I can highly recommend 'I want to eat your pancreas' it's not a Shinkai feature but if Your Name made you cry this film will have you blub like a baby, you know what's coming from the outset but when it happens it hits like a freight train. The Violet Evergarden movie is on Netflix from today by the end of the series I was an emotional wreck, I really want to watch the movie but I'm sure I want to have my heart ripped out just yet.

Scandal and Atarashi Gakkou collaboration, interesting. What about a Dobondobondo collaboration, Tomomi and Mami would be in their element  M+T cheers

I'm curious about the title, I'll search for it. Thanks for the recommendation.

Violet Evergarden is on my list but I haven't even started [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

It's been a while since we've had a SCANDAL collaboration, that would be an eccentric combination. I'm up for that [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:49 am

harurob

harurob

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
MuftaK wrote:Thanks for your reply, and of course there wasn't a wrong answer to my question :-)
I absolutely agree with you- and that sentence above sums up perfectly what, in my opinion, many fans think about this duo. In terms of music I respect both of them equally.
I still remember when "Don't Look Back in Anger" was played on MTV ten times a day- good times!
Also, thank you for this info about these documentaries- I would definitely like to know something more about their relations. It's a shame that the band ended in such circumstances :-/

But when I think of the British music scene in the 90's, I think the most about one band- Slowdive. Do you know them?

After all, this is a Scandal forum, so could I ask you what is your favourite album (or at least period in their creations)?

Liam is keeping the dream alive but Noel is too stubborn to give in. At this point fans just want them to be brothers again. They could learn a thing or two from SCANDAL.

I don't know much about Slowdive to be honest, I'm more familiar with Ride. It's a genre that has had many followers. I'll take a look at them [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

Well, BEST SCANDAL is my favorite album I think, a great band starts with a powerful debut. Sadly they'll never perform 'Sakura GOODBYE' again.
TOMO sad

Hello World is up there to me. Maybe I'm leaning towards Kiss from The Darkness since I love the work and versatility they put into it. Their discography is so strong that the top 3 always changes [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:00 pm

MuftaK

MuftaK

Caless Student
Caless Student
harurob wrote:Liam is keeping the dream alive but Noel is too stubborn to give in. At this point fans just want them to be brothers again. They could learn a thing or two from SCANDAL.

I don't know much about Slowdive to be honest, I'm more familiar with Ride. It's a genre that has had many followers. I'll take a look at them [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

Well, BEST SCANDAL is my favorite album I think, a great band starts with a powerful debut. Sadly they'll never perform 'Sakura GOODBYE' again.
TOMO sad

Hello World is up there to me. Maybe I'm leaning towards Kiss from The Darkness since I love the work and versatility they put into it. Their discography is so strong that the top 3 always changes [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Maybe one day they will conclude that there's still many things that they have in common and that together they can achieve more (and better).
For me, as long as they're alive, there's still a chance for the band reunion!

Shoegaze is very underrated in my opinion.
And in my case, the situation is quite the opposite- my knowledge about Ride is rather slim. But I listened to some of their albums and so far it's a really good band. Some songs are less dreamy and more dynamic comparing it to Slowdive, but they definitely give me the same, great vibes.
So, thanks for mentioning them Rob :-)

Best*Scandal- that's a great choice! Even though they were still musical rookies and participated in creating this album only partially, I still think it's one of their greater achievements!
Can I ask you why they will never perform "Sakura Goodbye"? It's my favourite song from this album :-)
Is it about some copyrights or they just don't want to perform songs from this period anymore (with one obvious exception)?
And only the best bands have a discography from which you can't choose your permanent Top 3 :-)

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:12 am

harurob

harurob

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
MuftaK wrote:Best*Scandal- that's a great choice! Even though they were still musical rookies and participated in creating this album only partially, I still think it's one of their greater achievements!
Can I ask you why they will never perform "Sakura Goodbye"? It's my favourite song from this album :-)
Is it about some copyrights or they just don't want to perform songs from this period anymore (with one obvious exception)?

I like that everyone contributed to the lyrics, especially Tomomi. She was, in a way, the creative leader at the time.

About 'SAKURA Goodbye', I really don't know if they will perform again. Just a thought. 
The only recordings we have are the old ones, I was hoping to see them perform at the 15th anniversary. At least they played 'Kagerou' [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

But I would love to be surprised. Haru's current vocals, new equipment, with the experience they have now would make the song even better.

The same goes for 'Pride', 'Hello! Hello!', 'Haruka', etc.

MuftaK wrote:And only the best bands have a discography from which you can't choose your permanent Top 3 :-)

I think my top 3 is already changing lol

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:41 pm

MuftaK

MuftaK

Caless Student
Caless Student
harurob wrote:I like that everyone contributed to the lyrics, especially Tomomi. She was, in a way, the creative leader at the time.

About 'SAKURA Goodbye', I really don't know if they will perform again. Just a thought. 
The only recordings we have are the old ones, I was hoping to see them perform at the 15th anniversary. At least they played 'Kagerou' [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

I think my top 3 is already changing lol
Absolutely! She wrote lyrics to more than a half of all songs on "Best*Scandal". A true "spiritus movens" at those times :-)

I know that "Scandal Baby" is almost like an anthem for many fans, but I have zero sentiments for this song. There's at least 4 better tracks on this album that they should be playing instead of it. But I guess I'm in minority here, because we all know what was the winner during 15th anniversary poll.
MAMI grr 

Your Top 3 is changing again? So, maybe this should be the answer to the question, which is your favourite album/song:
"The one I'm currently listening to" :-)

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:56 am

harurob

harurob

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
MuftaK wrote:I know that "Scandal Baby" is almost like an anthem for many fans, but I have zero sentiments for this song. There's at least 4 better tracks on this album that they should be playing instead of it. But I guess I'm in minority here, because we all know what was the winner during 15th anniversary poll.
MAMI grr 

MAMI omg

'SCANDAL BABY' brings together the band's best features, catchy lyrics, good riffs, HaruTomo vocals, harmonies, good production. I believe that's why it's such a popular song, imo.

And I did my research on 'SAKURA Goodbye', the last time they played was in 2018. Now I'm jealous...

MuftaK wrote:Your Top 3 is changing again? So, maybe this should be the answer to the question, which is your favourite album/song:
"The one I'm currently listening to" :-)

But now I'm going to give BEST SCANDAL another listen, as the album turned 12 years old these days [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:03 am

Andy666

Andy666

International Performer
International Performer
I am on same boat as you MuftaK, I was hoping Koe would have won it this time. It nice enough song but I would not put Scandal Baby in my top ten.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:40 pm

GT

GT

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
MuftaK wrote:
I know that "Scandal Baby" is almost like an anthem for many fans, but I have zero sentiments for this song. There's at least 4 better tracks on this album that they should be playing instead of it. But I guess I'm in minority here, because we all know what was the winner during 15th anniversary poll.
MAMI grr 

Andy666 wrote:I am on same boat as you MuftaK, I was hoping Koe would have won it this time. It nice enough song but I would not put Scandal Baby in my top ten.

Blasphemy !!  HARU no way 

Tomomi once said if Scandal were a country Scandal Baby would be the national anthem. 

You'll incur the wrath of Tomomi that's some pretty cute  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  I mean intensely terrifying finger wagging   TOMO no no  You're in trouble now! LOL!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:44 pm

MuftaK

MuftaK

Caless Student
Caless Student
harurob wrote:
MAMI omg

'SCANDAL BABY' brings together the band's best features, catchy lyrics, good riffs, HaruTomo vocals, harmonies, good production. I believe that's why it's such a popular song, imo.

And I did my research on 'SAKURA Goodbye', the last time they played was in 2018. Now I'm jealous...

But now I'm going to give BEST SCANDAL another listen, as the album turned 12 years old these days [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I get your point Rob. But there's just nothing extraordinary for me in this song. Maybe except these antics on the stage :-) I think that "Space Ranger" could be a reasonable substitute!

2018? That's not that long comparing it to other songs from this album.

Yeah, 12 years has passed! I really feel that's a miracle that they're still together, creating some fantastic music. Many groups have disbanded in the shorter period of time.
And it's good that Scandal "don't know how to quit" :-)

Andy666 wrote:I am on same boat as you MuftaK, I was hoping Koe would have won it this time. It nice enough song but I would not put Scandal Baby in my top ten.

Thanks for having my back Andy! M+T cheers
But at least it was very close! For me, Koe is the best Scandal's song not written by them!

GT wrote:

Tomomi once said if Scandal were a country Scandal Baby would be the national anthem. 

You'll incur the wrath of Tomomi that's some pretty cute  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  I mean intensely terrifying finger wagging   TOMO no no  You're in trouble now! LOL!

Ouch! It looks like I stirred up some troubles.
She said something like this? Well, then call me "persona non grata" ;-)

Please, just not this MV! Ha, ha I think your punishment is too severe GT!
I was seriously gazing at this finger for a good 5 minutes thinking what to write next.
And now I have white spots in front of my eyes and still don't know what to write  Hypnotized 
I think I should apologise Scandal for my ignorance TOMO wink

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:53 pm

Andy666

Andy666

International Performer
International Performer
GT wrote:
MuftaK wrote:
MAMI grr 

I better not go camping with her in the wood, I might not make it out alive TOMO wink

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:44 am

harurob

harurob

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
MuftaK wrote:Yeah, 12 years has passed! I really feel that's a miracle that they're still together, creating some fantastic music. Many groups have disbanded in the shorter period of time.
And it's good that Scandal "don't know how to quit" :-)

Totally true! The past year hasn't been kind to girl bands. Thankfully, SCANDAL is still going strong.

Speaking of staying strong, I'm curious about the studio version of 'Ao no Naru Yoru no Sukima de'. The "sister" of 'one more time' looked solid.

MuftaK wrote:But at least it was very close! For me, Koe is the best Scandal's song not written by them!

One of my favorites as well. I tried to record my own acoustic version, but my voice is so much deeper than Mami's, I'm just passable at best.
MAMI eh

GT wrote:You'll incur the wrath of Tomomi that's some pretty cute  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  I mean intensely terrifying finger wagging   TOMO no no  You're in trouble now! LOL!

TOMO dance

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.