Go down

Hi hi hi! from Brazil [Page 2 of 2]

Re: Hi hi hi! from Brazil
Posted Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:43 pm

MuftaK

MuftaK

Caless Student
Caless Student
Andy666 wrote:I better not go camping with her in the wood, I might not make it out alive TOMO wink

Do you imagine what an awesome horror movie it could be?
I think there was a movie with a guy eliminating his targets with a piano string Thinking
But is it possible to achieve the same results with a bass strings? Maybe hardened or special coated... Alright, sorry for digressing ;-)

harurob wrote:Totally true! The past year hasn't been kind to girl bands. Thankfully, SCANDAL is still going strong.

Speaking of staying strong, I'm curious about the studio version of 'Ao no Naru Yoru no Sukima de'. The "sister" of 'one more time' looked solid.

One of my favorites as well. I tried to record my own acoustic version, but my voice is so much deeper than Mami's, I'm just passable at best.
MAMI eh

With such a dedicated fandom from all over the world, I hope I'm sure they will!
And there's still a lot of talented girl bands in Japan!

Judging by the comments, for many fans the other new song was inferior to "1MT".
I heard it two times but I already forgot it with the end of the concert :-/

Different doesn't mean worse- it's still your tribute to this song, right?
And you can always use auto-tune Devil

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:22 pm

harurob

harurob

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
MuftaK wrote:Judging by the comments, for many fans the other new song was inferior to "1MT".
I heard it two times but I already forgot it with the end of the concert :-/

Different doesn't mean worse- it's still your tribute to this song, right?
And you can always use auto-tune Devil

I think this song "AnNYnSd" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] will appeal more to those who aren't into pop (1MT).

And yes, it's really different. Someday I'll upload it. I don't know if the world is ready for my slow tempo/deep voice version yet lol
MAMI blep

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream [2020.08.21]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

SCANDAL 『SEASONS』 collaborated with NAKED Livestream [2020.12.24]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall Livestream [2021.08.21]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

SCANDAL live at ANIME FRIENDS AF20 “Live in Brazil” at Distrito Anhembi, São Paulo [2023.07.16]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:02 pm

MuftaK

MuftaK

Caless Student
Caless Student
harurob wrote:I think this song "AnNYnSd" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] will appeal more to those who aren't into pop (1MT).

And yes, it's really different. Someday I'll upload it. I don't know if the world is ready for my slow tempo/deep voice version yet lol
MAMI blep

I can't even remember the title of the song, not to mention the melody alone ;-)
But at least for me, two times is not enough to judge it, and the official release is just around the corner!

Now I'm really curious! Deep voice- you mean something like Mike Patton in "Evidence" or Till Lindemann in "Stripped" ??
If you ever consider uploading it, don't forget to let us know :-)

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:37 am

harurob

harurob

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
MuftaK wrote:Now I'm really curious! Deep voice- you mean something like Mike Patton in "Evidence" or Till Lindemann in "Stripped" ??
If you ever consider uploading it, don't forget to let us know :-)

No, I don't even come close to these guys lol. I think I have an untrained raspy voice but not very powerful, as I've never had any singing lessons after all.

I feel lucky because on good days I can get close to Liam Gallagher's softness in "Back After The Break" or John Lennon in "Nowhere Man", for example. Which is enough for me as they're some of my favorite artists.

But a female voice like Mami's, or even old school Haruna, I'm just terrible.
HARU sick

Someday I will record something and post it here on the forum. Thank you for your interest, Muftak.

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream [2020.08.21]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

SCANDAL 『SEASONS』 collaborated with NAKED Livestream [2020.12.24]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall Livestream [2021.08.21]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

SCANDAL live at ANIME FRIENDS AF20 “Live in Brazil” at Distrito Anhembi, São Paulo [2023.07.16]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.