Posted Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:58 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

This is very last minute, but I'm currently in line at the Boston show and just found out that if you buy box seating tickets, you will get a photo with the band after all!

https://www.ticketmaster.com/box-seats-scandal-world-tour-2022-boston-massachusetts-07-13-2022/event/01005C38BB2D3A91

I'll explain more about what happened with this mess later lol

setlist - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 "MIRROR" - Page 8 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 "MIRROR"
Posted Thu Jul 14, 2022 12:56 am

ScandalousZack

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:

The performances for both the Toronto and New York dates ran for 1 hour 45 minutes (8 pm to 9:45 pm).

I'm not sure if you have VIP tickets or not, but if you do, we won't know until the day of the show if M&G will be held before or after the show. For NY, which was held after the show, the M&G ran for about an hour following that (9:50/10 to 10:45-ish pm).

While I can't guarantee it won't change, at least for Dallas/Plano they had this on the eventbrite page as soon as the tickets went up.

Add-on a VIP Upgrade [masks required] to your ticket to receive:

Early entry into the Box Garden at 5 PM
Meet and Greet with Photo Op
Gift Bag

6 PM - Doors
7 PM - Showtime

Hmm, now that you mention it, that doesn't say the M&G is first. Just that you get early entry.

By the way for anyone who will be in the area Legacy Hall still has VIP upgrade available, with Balcony GA or seated tickets.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:41 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Boston setlist (if you wish to discuss any part of it, please put it under a spoiler):

Spoiler:

setlist - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 "MIRROR" - Page 8 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:29 am

WhosyoScandal

Caless Student
Caless Student
Jpop379 wrote:For Atlanta the VIP M/G is before at 6pm with masks to get in. I didn't see the proof of vaccination or negative test requirements listed on the venue email? I assume they're still in effect. Anyone had to show proof at any prior shows?

I'm bringing mine for sure... No surprises. Any early entry folks meetups prior to the M/G? I'm staying Downtown 

Can't wait to meet other Fans! & See this awesome Thumbs Onion😎 Show!

Hi there Jpop!! I'll be going to the Masquerade straight from work over in Marietta. I should arrive at the venue around 4:45pm-5pm. It would be awesome to meet some fans!! I used to do fan meet up groups for a band named Coheed and Cambria back in my younger days. It's always so much fun meeting fellow fans prior to a gig!

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:39 am

BMC

BMC

Caless Student
Caless Student
Jpop379 wrote:For Atlanta the VIP M/G is before at 6pm with masks to get in. I didn't see the proof of vaccination or negative test requirements listed on the venue email? I assume they're still in effect. Anyone had to show proof at any prior shows?

I'm bringing mine for sure... No surprises. Any early entry folks meetups prior to the M/G? I'm staying Downtown 

Can't wait to meet other Fans! & See this awesome Thumbs Onion😎 Show!

I saw The Warning at the Masq back in May. No proof required, City of Atlanta rescinded that requirement back in April.

See you at the show!

Brian from Atlanta. Band-Maid: MISA/Akane Scandal: Rina/Mami
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:25 am

hogradish

hogradish

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I think the Box Garden show is going to be interesting. It's outside, sorta, so there's less chance to catch something. It's the last show of the NA tour. It's on a weekday, so it might be difficult to sell tickets, and therefore needs support, and even though it's going to be blazing hot and humid, they have giant fans they can turn on, and the food court area is air-conditioned. I'm going to take a guess and say the stage and crowd will both be in the shade of the hall by showtime.
For around 20 bucks more per person, you can reserve a table for 4 or 6 and y'all can have a place to set your beer down. Handy.

Last edited by hogradish on Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added stuff people already figured out.)

Friendship. Effort. Victory.
Back to top Go down

See you Saturday in Chicago
Posted Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:37 am

RISKEY

Caless Student
Caless Student
NannerBeans wrote:New York was a ton of fun last night. Crowd was hyped up and I ended up with a Mami pick! See you all in Chicago!
So excited for Saturday in Chicago! I was offered to "upgrade" to seats instead of standing in front of the stage. Why would I want to pay to be further away from the band? House of Blues will be rocking!

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:32 am

dchan419

dchan419

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.instagram.com/dchan419/
Currently in a cab home but thankful for the great show, and some of the great people I met tonight along the way. Super bummed that I won't be carrying on but I hope every one of you have a great time the rest of the way!

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:19 am

Andy666

Andy666

International Performer
International Performer
RISKEY wrote:
NannerBeans wrote:New York was a ton of fun last night. Crowd was hyped up and I ended up with a Mami pick! See you all in Chicago!
So excited for Saturday in Chicago! I was offered to "upgrade" to seats instead of standing in front of the stage. Why would I want to pay to be further away from the band? House of Blues will be rocking!

I find that kind of Funny, in the UK you pay more for standing than seating.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:51 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -

I must admit when they played at the O2 Islington in London I was up in the circle as the Bar was there and you could see them better Happy

setlist - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 "MIRROR" - Page 8 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:40 am

etwee

etwee

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Boston show was a night to remember for sure. Good crowd, mainly young. Taken by surprise when Doll was performed in the encore, not many of us had towels ready to spin. Very sorry we didn't really meet other SH folks— we came with some new fans and stuck close to them. Had wondered if the members might have a rough time using unfamiliar amps and kit but if they did, they didn't show it. There was video being recorded, did anyone notice that happening at other venues?
Well, happy Bastille Day and here's to yall in Atlanta 2morrow night!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:40 pm

ScandalousZack

Caless Student
Caless Student
etwee wrote:Taken by surprise when Doll was performed in the encore, not many of us had towels ready to spin.

Yeaahh!! Wish I was there. I wonder if this increases or decreases the chance they will play it again on the later dates? So far except for a few Japanese dates they've always picked a new song for the encore.

hogradish wrote:I think the Box Garden show is going to be interesting....I'm going to take a guess and say the stage and crowd will both be in the shade of the hall by showtime. For around 20 bucks more per person, you can reserve a table for 4 or 6 and y'all can have a place to set your beer down.

You're talking about Legacy Hall, right? Have you been there before? This will be my first time. I'm not too worried about the heat at that time of day. My only concerns are chance of rain, and how noisy the nearby freeway is. Hoping the building blocks most outside noise!

Otherwise it promises to be very fun and unique experience. Certainly no worse than when they performed at malls in Japan years ago. The food hall has excellent reviews. Maybe the girls will have a chance to sample some cuisines before the show.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:51 pm

hogradish

hogradish

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You thanked this post! -

@Zack: Legacy Hall, right. I have not been there. I have just Googled it to within an inch of it's life. Also YouTube videos of performances and stuff. Lots of photos. 
It's not going to be a humid as I feared. It only gets that way in the morning. This week has been consistently above 100F, peaking at around 4pm. I expect it to be around 95 to 100 around showtime, but there IS one weather website predicting cooler weather that day.
In my opinion the freeway will not be bothersome. I am a little concerned about echo coming off the hall, but the local staff probably has a handle on it.
I'm attaching a photo showing the Box Garden. The picnic tables in the open in the center will not be there. That will be the GA area. The tables under the big awnings will be there (without the awnings, I think). The rest follows the seating map shown when buying tickets, like those tables on the left side of the stage.
The stage is 20x40 feet, so you can use it to estimate distance.
I know that most of the people on this forum want to be close enough to the band to wrap their arms around their favorite member for the entire show, and end up settling for the front row, but there are some folks who like to be far enough back for the sound to develop in a balanced way, like near the soundboard. Then again, Scandal puts so much effort in connecting with the audience, that's almost like playing hard-to-get, lol. Still, the tables offer social distance and stuff.
It would be nice if the turnout was huge. The tricky part is the only thing near Dallas is more Texas. It's a long way from anywhere else.
setlist - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 "MIRROR" - Page 8 Box_ga10

Last edited by hogradish on Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : qualifer about the awnings on back tables.)

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:28 pm

Miasthma

Miasthma

Caless Student
Caless Student
That New York show was incredible. So glad I finally saw them live.

Is anyone heading to the Vancouver show and if so, what is their bag policy? I tried calling The Imperial, but nobody picked up and their email address immediately returned a "nonexistent email address" message. Gonna be getting in line pretty early (so that I'll still be in a good spot if a group shows up to cut the line setlist - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 "MIRROR" - Page 8 1f612 ) and it'd be nice to have a clear tote or something to hold my phone charger and stuff.

setlist - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 "MIRROR" - Page 8 Spotwr10setlist - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 "MIRROR" - Page 8 Spotwr11
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:59 pm

UnlinitedDJ

Caless Student
Caless Student
As someone pre-pandemic that frequented Concerts in Japan, I have a few observations about the New York and Boston Concerts.

I know I shouldn't care but it really grinds my gears when people are just recording the entire concert on their phones. How can you enjoy the show watching it on a 4inch screen? Enjoy the show in front of you then buy the DVD later. Yes I do own a glow stick that changes 18 different colors.

Tips on cheering and chanting.

In the west, people sing along.
In Japan, they chant which becomes part of the performance itself. 

You'll get tired quickly if you chant over and over again repeatedly. The Japanese alternate.
So for instance an Encore call.
Person 1: Encore!
Person 2: Mo Ikai!
Person 1: Encore!
Person 2: Mo Ikai

Doing it this way you can pretty much keep it up indefinitely.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 14, 2022 11:47 pm

ScandalousZack

Caless Student
Caless Student
UnlinitedDJ wrote:Yes I do own a glow stick that changes 18 different colors.

Since you mention it, I noticed some people in videos from Toronto had glow sticks. Are they selling these at the show or should I bring my own?

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:35 am

Cobra

Caless Student
Caless Student
Miasthma wrote:That New York show was incredible. So glad I finally saw them live.

Is anyone heading to the Vancouver show and if so, what is their bag policy? I tried calling The Imperial, but nobody picked up and their email address immediately returned a "nonexistent email address" message. Gonna be getting in line pretty early (so that I'll still be in a good spot if a group shows up to cut the line setlist - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 "MIRROR" - Page 8 1f612 ) and it'd be nice to have a clear tote or something to hold my phone charger and stuff.

Hey there, long time SCANDAL fan and thought I'd jump into this topic. I'm going to the Vancouver show since it's where I live but I'm on the fence about lining up early. It's on E. Hastings so that's the really bad part of the city, even Google Street view shows homeless tents set up. Hopefully security clears up the area.

Let me know if you are though, would love to lineup and talk to fans!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:41 am

NannerBeans

NannerBeans

Caless Student
Caless Student
RanRanRan wrote:
NannerBeans wrote:
Tough to say because they did VIP M&G before the concert in Toronto and after in New York. Performance was around 2 hours, maybe a little less. Some of the listings have show time and some don't. Which one are you trying to see?

I'm planning on seeing the Chicago one, which appears to start at 8.

House of Blues Chicago just sent out an email. M&G is at 6pm so if the music starts at 8pm, probably would get out around 10pm.

HELLO WORLD TOUR
Los Angeles: May 22nd, 2015                          
Anaheim: May 23rd, 2015
US & MEXICO SPECIAL THANKS TOUR                         
Anaheim: Sep 9th, 2018
Dallas: Sep 16th, 2018
MIRROR World Tour 2022
Toronto: Jul 9th, 2022
New York: Jul 11th, 2022 

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:54 am

Miasthma

Miasthma

Caless Student
Caless Student
Cobra wrote:
Hey there, long time SCANDAL fan and thought I'd jump into this topic. I'm going to the Vancouver show since it's where I live but I'm on the fence about lining up early. It's on E. Hastings so that's the really bad part of the city, even Google Street view shows homeless tents set up. Hopefully security clears up the area.

Let me know if you are though, would love to lineup and talk to fans!

For sure! My flight gets in around midnight Sunday so I'll let you know about what time I'm heading to the venue on Monday. Talking really does make the time in line pass faster. My goal isn't front and center, but to be right in front of Tomo. Wanna get a few nice shots of her playing. I'll take what you said about the area into consideration, too.

setlist - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 "MIRROR" - Page 8 Spotwr10setlist - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 "MIRROR" - Page 8 Spotwr11
Back to top Go down

Atlanta VIP lineup
Posted Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:02 am

Jpop379

Caless Student
Caless Student
I assume everyone knows when the Masquerade lineup starts. If GA fans are lined up as well how does the venue get us to the front of the line. Will they weed out the early birds to let us through?

Underground in Atlanta is pretty sketch I don't see a reason to lineup overnight or early for GA tickets. The venue is really tight & the band is right on top of you. 

This will be amazing! If you're anywhere near Atlanta get here!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:11 am

BorrowedTime

Caless Student
Caless Student
Miasthma wrote:That New York show was incredible. So glad I finally saw them live.

I am going to the Vancouver show.  I’ll be flying out from Calgary on Saturday.  Unfortunately, I don’t know anything about The Imperial, other than it is smack in the middle of the worst neighbourhood in Canada, according to every Canadian news company.  I’m hoping some Vancouverites can chime in here about how safe it is.  I have VIP so I’m comfortable showing up at 5 for early access, but I’m not sure how comfortable I’d feel about lining up too early, especially alone.

If I understand correctly, this street has the highest concentration of homelessness and drug activity in Canada.  And the actual intersection of Hastings And Main is one of the worst in the country for vehicular collisions with pedestrians.  However, there is a police station half a block away.

I’ve never been to the Imperial, and this will be my first visit to Vancouver in over 20 years.  All of my information is what I get from the media, so as I mentioned before, it would be nice if a local could chime in here.

Bottom line, make sure to take care of yourself, and maybe try to meet up with other fans before heading down there, safety in numbers and all…

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:43 am

Aguerooooo9320

Caless Student
Caless Student
BorrowedTime wrote:

I am going to the Vancouver show.  I’ll be flying out from Calgary on Saturday.  Unfortunately, I don’t know anything about The Imperial, other than it is smack in the middle of the worst neighbourhood in Canada, according to every Canadian news company.  I’m hoping some Vancouverites can chime in here about how safe it is.  I have VIP so I’m comfortable showing up at 5 for early access, but I’m not sure how comfortable I’d feel about lining up too early, especially alone.

If I understand correctly, this street has the highest concentration of homelessness and drug activity in Canada.  And the actual intersection of Hastings And Main is one of the worst in the country for vehicular collisions with pedestrians.  However, there is a police station half a block away.

I’ve never been to the Imperial, and this will be my first visit to Vancouver in over 20 years.  All of my information is what I get from the media, so as I mentioned before, it would be nice if a local could chime in here.

Bottom line, make sure to take care of yourself, and maybe try to meet up with other fans before heading down there, safety in numbers and all…
I used to live in Vancouver and have walked in E Hastings time to time. Definitely not a local by any means, but the characters there don’t really bother passers-by if I remember correctly. Also, it’ll be daylight while queuing and even after the show maybe?

I have VIP as well, so probably just going to walk over from Waterfront Stn for 5ish.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:27 am

WhosyoScandal

Caless Student
Caless Student
Are there two different lines at these previous shows for VIP vs GA? I'm going to be getting to the venue directly after work, so I won't be getting there super early or anything. I'm going to be at the venue at around 4:30pm at the latest! I'm a nervous wreck over meeting them.... lol..

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:32 am

hogradish

hogradish

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
There is a state-sponsored drug injection site around the corner from the Imperial. The Imperial itself is scheduled for demolition, so yeah.... no upkeep probably. They're forecasting a bit of rain leading up to the day of show, so maybe some of the "stuff" on the sidewalks will be cleaned off. If you have to park in the area, do NOT leave anything in the car. I took one look at the place on Google street view and installed Lyft and Uber on my phone. Waterfront Station is 15 minutes away on foot, and 7 minutes by the 4 or 7 bus, it says here. 
Your best bet is to dress like a social worker, ha ha.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:40 am

Gojira415

Gojira415

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hey. 
Went to the NYC show. It was fantastic. My first live show in almost 3 years. Sony Hall is a wonderful venue. Sound was perfect. 
FYI for VIP ticket holders… make sure you have your email confirmation or Ticketmaster receipt in the Ticketmaster app ready along with the QR code in your wallet on your phone. Venue needs to see “VIP Meet & Greet Ticket”. 
Also, for question about VIP and GA in same line… venue security will separate into 2 lines before entry. 

Really looking forward to the Anaheim show.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum