Electric Mami

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/c/ZikyMusic
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

Hello!Hello!

As I mentioned on my post for the "NEON TOWN ESCAPE" (Live Version) tab, I also transcribed "Kanojo wa Wave" on Guitar Pro ! It includes all instruments, including the lead bass synth line that opens the song and is repeated a few times.

Tabs (and partitions, for the drums) have been made both by ear and by observation, meaning they are both inspired from the studio and the live version of the song. Actually, there's not much difference between the two except the fact that HARU plays during other parts than simply her solo during the bridge.

The drums for the verses and the chorus are Drums 909, which have a more electronic sound that's more fitting, considering RINA uses her electronic-sounding kick and snare for these parts (it can be both heard and observed on fancams). The bridge though has "real" drums though, and I always love to hear the contrast between the bridge and the rest of the songs for that reason haha. For the guitars' and the bass' sound, they are pretty much the same as on the "Tonight" tab (it's the first transcription I made, but it's not done yet : I still have to figure out the drums), except I added another sound for MAMI's guitar (crunch sound with more distortion + phaser) and HARU's guitar (more distortion + lots of reverb and a bit of -1 octave in harmony) during the bridge. TOMO's part was pretty fun to transcribe, it's vibing haha.

This song is already very pleasant to listen to, but was also a bunch of fun to transcribe and see it being formed little by little. I could add additional synth lines to the main bass synth line and try to incorporate some effects to get closer to the original song, but honestly, it works well like that, in my opinion.

Special mention for wildthing_san's fancam of "Kanojo wa Wave" at Paris, which was really helpful to figure out the drums during the bridge (here too, I didn't know about Audio Strip either yet, so it was harder). I also used the studio version and AceMew∞'s fancam of the same performance to be sure about the kick, since we could hear it better in these recordings.

Here's the folder containing all the files of the transcription (Videos of isolated parts, PDFs, Guitar Pro file) :
https://mega.nz/folder/onJQ1Sza#p4Wg0S9ZYcBLe2kZveymGw

Back to top Go down
Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Thank you so much for this!! Will definitely be trying out! Kanojo wa Wave is one of my favorite tracks from the album and I was dying to play it!

Kanojo wa Wave [Guitar Pro + Tab Videos + PDFs] Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.