Back to top Go down

Re: 日本語教室 - Nihongo Kyoushitsu
Posted Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:34 pm

yurisaku

yurisaku

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://yurisaku14.blog.fc2.com
uwaa!! this would be a really helpful thread tenjou-sensei!!
imma ask when i encounter something xD

日本語教室 - Nihongo Kyoushitsu - Page 2 Siggyresize
日本語教室 - Nihongo Kyoushitsu - Page 2 Stalkercopy
userbar by KaitoKid
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:53 pm

tsunvun86

tsunvun86

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://tsunvun86.wordpress.com/
おもしろいじゃないか。やってみたい!

This will help me loads :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:23 am

ban

ban

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Kaze-sensei! Thanks!

I suggest that aside from this thread, we schedule real time class.. you know, live chat? or something. like IRC?

Anyway, thanks! Good luck to all of us!

Spoiler:

STOP SCROLLING!!!!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:42 am

makulit0909

makulit0909

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
count me in ^ ^

Thanks for the thread...

.hail.

日本語教室 - Nihongo Kyoushitsu - Page 2 Halfboiled-1
日本語教室 - Nihongo Kyoushitsu - Page 2 25elv2_zpse9958dba
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:09 pm

CharlesF

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://www.youtube.com/user/CreativitePublisher
tenjounokaze wrote:
4. If interest demands it, I will gladly post weekly, or even daily Japanese tips/mini-lessons. If you have a suggestion or topic you would like explained or featured, please feel free to suggest it in this thread.

Ok, I really got confused in what topic to post it, but here goes....

If our ScandalFM or CAN-TA FM will start working,
I would really like to have that short lessons broadcasted live
or live conversation like in public radiostation.

Here is the thread about radio station
https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t2558-dj

What do You think about it?
Charles

Once I wrote:

Fool searches for wisdom,
total idiot searches for medicine to cure stupidity.

That's why I like to be only the fool.
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:57 am

wormwood

wormwood

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
yagiza wrote:
wormwood wrote:Count me in!
but I don't know anything about japanese language. So, can we start form scratch? .shy.

If you are starting from scratch like me, I suggest you could learn reading and writing hiragana and katakana first somewhere. There's a lot of lessons on it online. That's what my first lesson is about anw.

I'm really not good learnig online but I'll try. Wish me luck! .please.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:05 pm

Plutonium

Plutonium

International Performer
International Performer
ban wrote:Kaze-sensei! Thanks!

I suggest that aside from this thread, we schedule real time class.. you know, live chat? or something. like IRC?

Anyway, thanks! Good luck to all of us!

Speaking of irc.. I'm always on at #scandal-heaven @ rizon.

Not sure if there are any people who know about that place now that the button has been removed!

日本語教室 - Nihongo Kyoushitsu - Page 2 Claris_signature_v3
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:05 pm

chiy102

chiy102

International Performer
International Performer
@wormwood: Let's give each other our moral support on this one, it's gonna be hard but with everyone at SH, all of us can do it!! .rage.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:49 am

haritomi.denise

haritomi.denise

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.instagram.com/haritomi
I'm in for thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis~! .hora.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:11 pm

tenjounokaze

tenjounokaze

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
To all who responded: Thanks for all your replies and especially thanks to those who provided some input toward the lessons and ideas on how to expand this thread.

Now that I have an idea of how many people will be participating, I know that I have some work to do. I will be modifying the initial message/thread heading to reflect this, so please take a look when it's complete. >-

@thoseguiltyeyes and @LieAnn, Great idea for verb conjugation - since this is a SCANDAL form, I will try and find as many examples of different conjugated verbs from SCANDAL lyrics as I can! Hopefully everyone will enjoy this. Thumbs up

ban wrote:I suggest that aside from this thread, we schedule real time class.. you know, live chat? or something. like IRC?

Ban, I think the real-time class is a great idea, but because of all the different time zones that people in this forum occupy, I think it is almost impossible to accommodate everyone. However, I had the idea (thanks to Snypershot) to make small podcast segments that we are looking to add into the SH Podcast, as well as perhaps make on my own and upload to the same site Snype and Saku use. So stay tuned for more on that.

独りきりなんて、人生勿体無い
Life's a waste if you're all alone. (SCANDAL, Everybody Say YEAH)
日本語教室 - Nihongo Kyoushitsu - Page 2 Blog_head2-1
Need help with Japanese? - Be sure to visit my Japanese thread: Class is now in session!
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:47 am

sethbabs

sethbabs

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I Hope that The lessons will be posted here in this thread as well because I can't always download the podcasts! waiting for the lessons to start!! .hardwork.

Axe ME anything!!See THy Blog!! http://01e2bbab.seriousurls.com/
日本語教室 - Nihongo Kyoushitsu - Page 2 Sc4
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:15 pm

Midnight_Theory_

Midnight_Theory_

Caless Student
Caless Student
I'm in!

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:33 am

zimbobbio

zimbobbio

International Performer
International Performer
great idea tenjou! esp the part with lessons relating to SCANDAL songs, im sure thatll make learning much easier for everyone and fun to learn

as for me i only have experience playing "My Word Coach: Japanese" on Nintendo DS hahah so i'm ready to take it up a notch Onion Wahaha

日本語教室 - Nihongo Kyoushitsu - Page 2 Tokyos10

On the 4th of July, 2011, I held Tomomi's hands in mine... FIREWORKS!
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:46 am

snypershot

snypershot

International Performer
International Performer
Just thought I would let everyone know Tenjounokaze is currently in Japan for most of February, but he'll be back around the end of the month.

Also known as: Ross 日本語教室 - Nihongo Kyoushitsu - Page 2 251803 , Rossy Oliver the cute and fluffy 日本語教室 - Nihongo Kyoushitsu - Page 2 464571 , Rosa, and Pokey The Cute and Fluffy
日本語教室 - Nihongo Kyoushitsu - Page 2 Rossba10
日本語教室 - Nihongo Kyoushitsu - Page 2 Ugefu10

Wat- who said i was joking, be prepared to sit down with Luarahara tomorrow
One Word Story - "TOMOMI, surprisingly tomorrow, will thoseguiltyeyes with HARUNA kick snypershot in his crotch and punched his solar plexus that is hurting him everywhere."
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:57 am

yuukuun

yuukuun

Caless Student
Caless Student
count me in sensei!

.wow. .wow.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:29 am

chiy102

chiy102

International Performer
International Performer
Hi, I have a question on Japanese and I thought I could ask it here. Sorry that I 'interrupted' the lesson before it actually starts. But hey, we can self-study before semester starts right? LOL

Anyway, my question is on the particle に.

Say, my target is 家 (home) and I am going back to 家. So it goes

家に帰る。

I know my target is home, so I am going back to home.
But does this expression imply I reach home? Or it does not have to imply I have reached?
If I never reach my home even though I am going there as my intended destination, can I still use the above sentence? Or does it have to become the negative form:

家に帰らない。

because I use に that which implies reaching the target while I did not.

I hope my question is clear enough, if not pls do let me know and I will clarify it.

Thank you for everyone's help~~!!

.hail.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:05 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
chiy102 wrote:Hi, I have a question on Japanese and I thought I could ask it here. Sorry that I 'interrupted' the lesson before it actually starts. But hey, we can self-study before semester starts right? LOL

Anyway, my question is on the particle に.

Say, my target is 家 (home) and I am going back to 家. So it goes

家に帰る。

I know my target is home, so I am going back to home.
But does this expression imply I reach home? Or it does not have to imply I have reached?
If I never reach my home even though I am going there as my intended destination, can I still use the above sentence? Or does it have to become the negative form:

家に帰らない。

because I use に that which implies reaching the target while I did not.

I hope my question is clear enough, if not pls do let me know and I will clarify it.

Thank you for everyone's help~~!!

.hail.
It doesn't matter if you've reached home or not; if you use the verb "帰る," then you need use the に particle, or you could also use the へ (e) particle (in this case, they're the same thing). A verb that indicates an action to go somewhere (帰る, 行く) needs the に or へ particle accompanying it.

"家に帰る。" = "I'm going home." Since the verb is in its dictionary form, it's in the present/future tense and more or less implies that you are planning on going home.

"家に帰らない。" = "I'm not going home." This in the plain negative form, so you should use it when you're speaking in the present and want to say something like you're not planning to go home.

If you're speaking in the present and want to talk about a past action, like you did not go home/did not reach home, then you should use the negative past tense of "帰る." The sentence would then be, "家に帰らなかった。" (informal negative past tense), or "家に帰りませんでした。" (polite negative past tense) = "I did not go home."

Hope that was clear enough! Let me know if it wasn't. Onion Smile

日本語教室 - Nihongo Kyoushitsu - Page 2 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:34 pm

chiy102

chiy102

International Performer
International Performer
I see. Really thank you for the explanation~~!Nice one Yup, think it is clear enough for me.

So basically this present/future tense form does not 'care' about the result/outcome of my action to do something. Also, I should not associate the particle to the result/outcome, it is simply a accompanying particle whenever a verb to indicate going somewhere is used.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:58 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
chiy102 wrote:I see. Really thank you for the explanation~~!Nice one Yup, think it is clear enough for me.

So basically this present/future tense form does not 'care' about the result/outcome of my action to do something. Also, I should not associate the particle to the result/outcome, it is simply a accompanying particle whenever a verb to indicate going somewhere is used.
No problem! And yep, that's exactly right on both parts. Happy

日本語教室 - Nihongo Kyoushitsu - Page 2 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:37 am

tofu

tofu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Damn, nice work Guiltyeyes!

You pretty much said what I would have

日本語教室 - Nihongo Kyoushitsu - Page 2 29449

YOU WANT SCANDAL POSTERS? http://tinyurl.com/3s24elt

日本語教室 - Nihongo Kyoushitsu - Page 2 Borgsig

RIP Borg (Danijel Jagodic). You will truly be missed 19.08.2011

"Jam is something you put on your sandwich, Jelly is a state of being." 11.08.2011

So, thanks to the creative mind of Pokey the Cute and Fluffy, I am now Tofuroll
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:54 pm

tenjounokaze

tenjounokaze

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
chiy102 wrote:Hi, I have a question on Japanese and I thought I could ask it here. Sorry that I 'interrupted' the lesson before it actually starts. But hey, we can self-study before semester starts right? LOL

Chiy, thanks for your question, as this is exactly one of the reasons why I created this thread. I hope more people ask questions, which will keep this thread afloat while I'm occupied with my travels. :D<:

And thanks to Jade/GuiltyEyes for providing a great and comprehensive answer!

Update on the Verb lesson - should be done around this time next week, so please look forward to that!

独りきりなんて、人生勿体無い
Life's a waste if you're all alone. (SCANDAL, Everybody Say YEAH)
日本語教室 - Nihongo Kyoushitsu - Page 2 Blog_head2-1
Need help with Japanese? - Be sure to visit my Japanese thread: Class is now in session!
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:43 am

chiy102

chiy102

International Performer
International Performer
Thank you for the encouragement, tenjou. (^w^)

Will be looking forward to the lesson on verbs .clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:02 am

miaz

miaz

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
count me in~
i wanna learn too

♣️¤═══¤۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩¤═══¤
|]▓▓║__S C A N D A L__║▓▓ [|
♣️¤═══¤۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩¤═══¤
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:09 pm

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I have a small question Happy I'm trying to write "I learned a little Japanese." but I'm not sure if I should use が or not...

少し日本語学びました.
or
少し日本語が学びました.

Google translate has a more natural time translating it back to English if I don't use が, but I'm not confident that's the best way to tell which way is right. Happy

Social networks: Twitter, Facebook
Back to top Go down