Go down

AM² Convention 2011 [Page 29 of 39]

Re: AM² Convention 2011
Posted Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:53 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
haha well, wherever we decide to go to eat, we can update the SH Twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/scandal_heaven) with where we're going to go, and we could all meet up there. Happy

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 29 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:56 am

snypershot

snypershot

International Performer
International Performer
Wait, so who is gonna be there on day zero, Matt and I are going to be there from 2 to the end of day 0

Also known as: Ross AM² Convention 2011 - Page 29 251803 , Rossy Oliver the cute and fluffy AM² Convention 2011 - Page 29 464571 , Rosa, and Pokey The Cute and Fluffy
AM² Convention 2011 - Page 29 Rossba10
AM² Convention 2011 - Page 29 Ugefu10

Wat- who said i was joking, be prepared to sit down with Luarahara tomorrow
One Word Story - "TOMOMI, surprisingly tomorrow, will thoseguiltyeyes with HARUNA kick snypershot in his crotch and punched his solar plexus that is hurting him everywhere."
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:00 am

Ryder Blade

Ryder Blade

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I'll be going to Day 0 but I won't be able to meet up with you guys. My mom's driving home after she's done with her work to drive me to the ACC at around 7:30 PM probably to pick up my passport then we're going home. xD

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:14 am

Rinaland

Rinaland

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
The DAY is almost here guys! good luck to everyone!

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 29 Fotodflog2
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:42 pm

chiy102

chiy102

International Performer
International Performer
Although I am not attending this event, I wish everyone who is going will have a great time at the convention and not to forget, show SCANDAL our love~~

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:09 am

UltimaRaiden

UltimaRaiden

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://raiden48.wordpress.com
Meh, pretty shitty start to my trip already. I somehow managed to lose my camera on my way down here. Now all I have to document my trip is my cell phone camera. =\ Guess I could pick up a disposable one. I also spent a lot of time trying to track it down too and ended up not being able to make it to the convention center in time to pick up my passport.

Anyhow I'm just settling in to my room. If anyone wants to do anything tonight, I'm game. Otherwise I'll just try to sleep it all off for tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:43 am

NuClearSounds

NuClearSounds

Caless Student
Caless Student
Got my passport now sitting at home. What time is everyone meeting up on Sunday?

PS. .. Noodles, I saw your handle on your passport when I went to pick mine up. I wish I used a handle instead of my real name

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:25 am

BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I got my passport, looked at the schedule, it says SCANDAL concert on Sat. July 2nd instead. This gotta be a typo right? or just an outdated one.

btw, It took only 2 minute, quick and easy. I can't imagine how 2morrow would go, hundreds, if not thousands, waiting in line.

btw, the hilton hotel parking charges $1/hr, and other charges, I wonder how much ACC parking charges?

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:28 am

NuClearSounds

NuClearSounds

Caless Student
Caless Student
I'm looking at my passport and everything still says Sunday the 3rd

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:33 am

Ryder Blade

Ryder Blade

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
BigDnm01 wrote:I got my passport, looked at the schedule, it says SCANDAL concert on Sat. July 2nd instead. This gotta be a typo right? or just an outdated one.

btw, It took only 2 minute, quick and easy. I can't imagine how 2morrow would go, hundreds, if not thousands, waiting in line.

btw, the hilton hotel parking charges $1/hr, and other charges, I wonder how much ACC parking charges?
It should be Sunday, it's always been Sunday. xD And didn't you get an email from AM2? There are quite a bit of changes to the passports for other things...I got pissed off earlier since it's a waste of paper if we're going to have to print out our own copies since they changed or added so many things.

The ACC charges $12 or $15 I think for parking. No in and out privelages though. And I doubt that there would be thousands waiting in line...I remember the website saying there's a passport limit of 1500. I'm going early tomorrow though at around 8AM to get it picked up and stuff so it should be fine for me.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:37 am

shuythuyshuy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Yes the passport has a few typos =_=. Some of them say the SCANDAL concert is on Saturday. Its NOT, its on Sunday. We also sent out an email to all passport/pass purchasers regarding the changes. Sorry about that.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:41 am

Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
i jus wanna know if this is okay if not i'm gonna bring something else for SCANDAL to sign

so the carp shirts i was talking about there's a total of 4 shirts, 4 of the shirts are the girls of SCANDAL, 1 for Tomomi, Haruna, Mami and Rina. now is it okay to give each girl their own shirt and have them sign it respectively? because i am aware that you can only have 1 thing that the goh can sign. but i want to clear this up because i thought that if each member signed their own shirts i'm getting 4 things signed. (4 shirts= 4 things is what i'm thinking) is that alright or i have to find something else for them to sign?

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 29 2282749210 SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  AM² Convention 2011 - Page 29 2282749210

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:48 am

shuythuyshuy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I saw that on our forums, but I'm not sure what the answer is to that question. For me, that would be fine, but i'm not running the autograph sessions, so I'm not sure. If you are on-site today/tomorrow, I'd ask an information booth that question.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:53 am

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
@Nuclear Sounds what do you mean my handle? does it say Noodles on my passport? LOLOLOL

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 29 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:55 am

NuClearSounds

NuClearSounds

Caless Student
Caless Student
Noodles wrote:@Nuclear Sounds what do you mean my handle? does it say Noodles on my passport? LOLOLOL

Handle = online user name. Yea it totally said it on your Passport, then I got hungry and went home and made some Korean noodles

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:57 am

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ROFL that is so cool lmaooo, people will recognize me EASY now lol, T-shirt that says Lale and passport that says Noodles u_u

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 29 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:06 am

Ryder Blade

Ryder Blade

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
^I put my online name as "Ryder_Blade" xD
Maybe I should get a piece of paper and staple it onto my shirt or something with my name. haha. Tongue

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:09 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@Ryder Blade
Everyone knows who you are !
We are all really jealous of you guys !
Have fun.

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 29 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:17 am

NuClearSounds

NuClearSounds

Caless Student
Caless Student
Well I'll be the guy there with the huge DSLR. Don't know if they'll let me use it, but I'm coming armed with 3 cameras. Say hi, I think I'll wear my X-Japan shirt

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:19 am

Ryder Blade

Ryder Blade

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@Tony Thanks! Happy I'll see if I can get a lot of pictures/video of Tomomi at the meet and greets >:D
@NuCLearSounds Haha. I'm coming with a DSLR too - don't know how to really use it though...I'll be experimenting I suppose. I'm pretty sure we're allowed to use DSLRs though o_o just can't use them at the concerts unless you're Press I think. Just put them away at the concerts in a bag or something. Oh and are you meeting everyone at the Lobby tomorrow? :O

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:22 am

NuClearSounds

NuClearSounds

Caless Student
Caless Student
Ryder Blade wrote:@Tony Thanks! Happy I'll see if I can get a lot of pictures/video of Tomomi at the meet and greets >:D
@NuCLearSounds Haha. I'm coming with a DSLR too - don't know how to really use it though...I'll be experimenting I suppose. I'm pretty sure we're allowed to use DSLRs though o_o just can't use them at the concerts unless you're Press I think. Just put them away at the concerts in a bag or something. Oh and are you meeting everyone at the Lobby tomorrow? :O

Well I'm bringing all my gear because I haven't been given a straight clear answer. So it's better to be safe than sorry. I got my DSLR, my Film SLR, and manual point and shoot, and camera phone. I'm only going Sunday for the concert, since I'm working two days at AX. Shoot in manual, you'll love photography a whole lot more

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:48 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Day 0!
AM² Convention 2011 - Page 29 1

Tai, Matt (10fingersmikey), Alan, Neil (zimbobbio), Erich (wat), myself, and Ross (Ghost of Snypershot)

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 29 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:03 am

Rinaland

Rinaland

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
The Dream Team! :cheer: Have fun there while you wait for Sunday!

thoseguiltyeyes wrote:myself
.nosebleed.

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 29 Fotodflog2
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:58 am

Ryder Blade

Ryder Blade

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
yeah okay so I'm way too lazy-tired right now to search on the forums but someone from SH wanted to know how seating would work for passport holders. Finally got an answer from AM2 via email like 8 minutes ago.

"Passport Holders will have front of line privileges and be able to choose which seats they would like to have in the premium area. Everything is on a first come first serve basis. There is no seat saving."

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:28 am

wat

wat

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@noodles At least yours doesn't say "the Cute and Fluffy" LOL
@jade wow thats a great picture!
@anson im sorry to hear about that bad luck,hopefully you'll be able to track it back down
@kelly thanks for the info, that's pretty useful!

Sorry if we missed some of you guys, seems like there was a lot of bad luck today ~_~

Who else is coming tomorrow? We'll try to meet again 9:00 AM by the Concierge Kiosk in front of Hall B and also check out the opening ceremonies (and the stage) at 10:00 AM.

If we don't see you then, then if you're just around or find anything interesting at the con please let us know @scandal_heaven twitter!

.balloon.

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 29 SrcM2
I AM GIRAFFE!
damatte0924: Delirious now. May become like that later. Oh wait, it is now.
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 39]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.