Go down

AM² 2011 Memories [Page 9 of 12]

Re: AM² 2011 Memories
Posted Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:51 pm

snypershot

snypershot

International Performer
International Performer
@USG thanks for the photos, I just got my email from Chase and its the same batch. Anything else we should be on the look out for?

Thanks again for helping us out and coming on to the site. We really appreciate everything you did for us.

Also known as: Ross AM² 2011 Memories - Page 10 251803 , Rossy Oliver the cute and fluffy AM² 2011 Memories - Page 10 464571 , Rosa, and Pokey The Cute and Fluffy
AM² 2011 Memories - Page 10 Rossba10
AM² 2011 Memories - Page 10 Ugefu10

Wat- who said i was joking, be prepared to sit down with Luarahara tomorrow
One Word Story - "TOMOMI, surprisingly tomorrow, will thoseguiltyeyes with HARUNA kick snypershot in his crotch and punched his solar plexus that is hurting him everywhere."
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:53 pm

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Hahahaha Ross your sig...

Social networks: Twitter, Facebook
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:08 pm

10fingersmikey

10fingersmikey

Caless Student
Caless Student
zimbobbio wrote:
10fingersmikey wrote:I forgot to say THANK YOU! I simply just announced my love for you right from the start and skipped that part lol I was a little too caught up in the moment, and I hadn't even seen them yet, I simply clicked the link and saw it downloading and was still screaming like a fan girl. AAAAAAANYways, THANK YOU! :D

its ok, you were still in shock from pic "552.jpg", we understand .uhuh.

LOL
Ah, yes, you're very right there sir. My body almost forgot out to live when I first saw that picture .nosebleed.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:01 pm

zimbobbio

zimbobbio

International Performer
International Performer
came across this. looks like im not the only one to not get a reaction out of haru like at LAX lol

Spoiler:

AM² 2011 Memories - Page 10 Tokyos10

On the 4th of July, 2011, I held Tomomi's hands in mine... FIREWORKS!
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:13 pm

10fingersmikey

10fingersmikey

Caless Student
Caless Student
zimbobbio wrote:came across this. looks like im not the only one to not get a reaction out of haru like at LAX lol

Spoiler:
haha yeah I saw that ways back right after it happened. She looks over, notices it, and immediately ignores it lol Freaking Haru, total ice queen I swear Tongue *hides from Jade*

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:32 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Matt... AM² 2011 Memories - Page 10 215750 lol

It looks like we'll be doing the AM2 podcast recap tonight. Any details/stories/etc. you guys think we should include/talk about?

AM² 2011 Memories - Page 10 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:49 pm

alnet88

alnet88

Caless Student
Caless Student
thanks USG!
@neil LOL, when i saw that during my youtube scandal marathon, i laughed so hard. and had to watch it several times to see when rina would also start losing interest. ahahahaha.

AM² 2011 Memories - Page 10 Scandalheaven
I love Mami's reactions to everything
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:46 am

NuClearSounds

NuClearSounds

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:Matt... >> lol

It looks like we'll be doing the AM2 podcast recap tonight. Any details/stories/etc. you guys think we should include/talk about?

camping out for 14 hours. LOL. I don't think I checked anything else out that day

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:54 am

ZeroN

ZeroN

Caless Student
Caless Student
@thoseguiltyeyes you guys should discuss about the food options that we had at the convention. they were quite overpriced!!! i've never seen $12 "fine dining" from a food truck :/ what is this podcast thing anyways?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:32 pm

Zakku Yao

Zakku Yao

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scandal-Fans-Singapore/20079261997
omg. awesome. you guys sure had loads of fun there.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:42 am

bigOeyez

bigOeyez

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
zimbobbio wrote:came across this. looks like im not the only one to not get a reaction out of haru like at LAX lol

Spoiler:

rememeber what I said about "breaking character"... HA HA! Haru FTW!!! :onionrider:

"No smiling, even if you're jiggly on the inside..."

@USG: Pic#428 makes me all mushy inside... Thanks for the album! And it would seem that I was chasing ghost at the convention... Maki and Roxanne... WTF Onion... HA HA! Regardless though, I can't say enough thanks for your help over here and there at the convention!

AM² 2011 Memories - Page 10 Shsig3
"Quitters fall down and stay down... Winners fall down and keep rolling"

"Drummers have stamina!!!" - Pedro Jimenez

"Oh! Ah you! Metal Boy!" - Rina
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:36 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
The girls talked about us during SCANDAL MANIA's third event!

Here's a summary from a fan who went:

Talk about America
   -It had been 3 years since the last time they went
   -The first time they went was in their indie days, so they were really scared
   -No one really knew who SCANDAL was back then
   -Still, people in the crowd were going, "SCANDAL! SCANDAL!" before they went on
   -They were worried about what to expect

Day off
  TOMOMI: "We played around like elementary school students.
   We woke up early, ate, went to the pool, went shopping,
   Went to Disneyland, went to Universal Studios, went shopping..."
   (*That's what they talked about. The order might have been a little different)
   They got tanned

RINA: "We were always watching Cartoon Network when we were in our hotel room."

US quiz (4 options)
  What is the name of our unofficial fan club?
  1.SCANDAL SUSHI
  2.SCANDAL ANGEL
  3.SCANDAL HEAVEN
  4.SCANDAL LOVERS (Probably)

Correct answer: 3
  SCANDAL HEAVEN https://www.scandal-heaven.com/

The people who answered correctly got a signed notebook (yellow)
  RINA: "Ah, these are special!"
   There's a message from RINA on one of the pages

At the airport, there were people waiting for us. Out of that group:

Which fan did we NOT meet?
  1.A girl who would be in a different cosplay each time we saw her
  2.A guy with CANTA makeup
  3.A guy who had on just a Doraemon head
  4.A guy who was fully dressed in leather

Correct answer: 4
  The people who answered correctly got a signed notebook (yellow)

1.The girl seemed awesome
  1st day: 「CUTE」 uniform. She even had the hat
  2nd day: 「Pride」 uniform. "We thought, 'Did she get it at the same shop as us?' since it was so spot-on"
  3rd day: 「BABY ACTION」, HARUNA's uniform

2.He looked to be around 40 years old?
   He was wearing a CANTA hood and his face was painted blue...
   (MAMI showed the underside of her drink; that kind of blue)
  When he was dressed normally at the press conference, they were like, "Eh!? Is he part of the staff?"
  When they received a question from him, they were trying not to laugh

3.There was a strange balance between his head [and the rest of his body]...

RINA: "Actually, there's a picture of them on our official blog."
  ---
  2011-07-08 00:55:04
  Thank you so much!!!
  AM² 2011 Memories - Page 10 NZGXDI1

https://da-i-su-ki.hatenablog.jp/entry/20110723/1311429485

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:15 pm; edited 7 times in total

AM² 2011 Memories - Page 10 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:42 am

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Is this for realz? man... that is amazing!

AM² 2011 Memories - Page 10 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:44 am

zimbobbio

zimbobbio

International Performer
International Performer
WINNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you for the translation, as always!

its been 3 weeks and theyre still talking about us TOJ Onion

SH is even more on the map than before!!! straight from the girls' own mouths talking about us.. AMAZINGGG. im really wondering if they've ever checked out our site out of curiosity haha

hmm they didnt say specifically who talked... but i like to think it was TOMO that said the part about me Hohoho Onion

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:48 am

wat

wat

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
NAME RECOGNITION BABY! AM² 2011 Memories - Page 10 Oie_2573188OJMaucu1

i was a little disappointed when RINA didn't mention us by name in her blog entry, but this TOTALY makes up for it!

on the other hand, i'm slightly disappointed about something else now................................................................
.waaa.

thanks jade!

AM² 2011 Memories - Page 10 SrcM2
I AM GIRAFFE!
damatte0924: Delirious now. May become like that later. Oh wait, it is now.
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:54 am

alnet88

alnet88

Caless Student
Caless Student
yay jade ftw again, thanks! and yessss they remember us!! *swoons* LOVE
ahahaha, they watched cartoon network on their down time. LOVE #2

Last edited by alnet88 on Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total

AM² 2011 Memories - Page 10 Scandalheaven
I love Mami's reactions to everything
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:57 am

10fingersmikey

10fingersmikey

Caless Student
Caless Student
Thanks Jade!!! Freaking. Epic.

We shall go down in SCANDAL history!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:05 am

zimbobbio

zimbobbio

International Performer
International Performer
So they asked about their unofficial fan club in the "America" quiz.. i can't wait until they go on their Asia tour and realize that we're not just their American fan club, were their INTERNATIONAL fan club! Peace Onion

oh and Cartoon Network? AWESOME! i shall also add a ---> LOVE

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:09 am

10fingersmikey

10fingersmikey

Caless Student
Caless Student
zimbobbio wrote:So they asked about their unofficial fan club in the "America" quiz.. i can't wait until they go on their Asia tour and realize that we're not just their American fan club, were their INTERNATIONAL fan club! Peace Onion

oh and Cartoon Network? AWESOME! i shall also add a ---> LOVE
I know man! *swoon* They continue to be more and more amazing. Maybe they'll become interested in SH themselves when they see the Asia branch...? :D :D :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:26 am

tofu

tofu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Holy Bajeebus.....................
How I so regret not going to LAX with you guys..

At least they know about us, and especially Glen, Neil and their 5th member!

AM² 2011 Memories - Page 10 29449

YOU WANT SCANDAL POSTERS? http://tinyurl.com/3s24elt

AM² 2011 Memories - Page 10 Borgsig

RIP Borg (Danijel Jagodic). You will truly be missed 19.08.2011

"Jam is something you put on your sandwich, Jelly is a state of being." 11.08.2011

So, thanks to the creative mind of Pokey the Cute and Fluffy, I am now Tofuroll
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:46 am

kennyso

kennyso

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
They definitely will, definitely..

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:53 am

10fingersmikey

10fingersmikey

Caless Student
Caless Student
kennyso wrote:They definitely will, definitely..
you guys better go big to keep up with how we killed it at AM2 :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:32 am

Mercurius

Mercurius

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://greywings.net
Thanks Jade! And again, great job with your cosplay, as the band clearly loved it.

Ah, such good memories. I held off writing a recap post because I felt that would mean acknowledging that it was over. All the pictures, videos and everyone else's posts here have kept the memories alive and fresh. I hope this post contributes to that.

My pictures from AM2: http://www.flickr.com/photos/surikurume/sets/72157627139897666/

I definitely did not take as many pictures as I had hoped, and none of the band due to management's photo restrictions. Jade made a great substitute though :D.

SCANDAL-CON Highlights
-Meeting and hanging out with the fellow SH members. You guys are awesome! Definitely made the 10+ hours of waiting in line that day so much more pleasant and made meeting the band that much more exciting.
-Personally handing Mami-tasu her SCANDAL Heaven gift t-shirt. I was so nervous, and was confused when the AM2 staffer tried to receive it on behalf of her. But then Eisuke-kun stepped in and let me hand it to her directly.
-Sitting pretty much right next to Haruna at the first Meet & Greet. It was surreal being that close across a table from a band that you've only seen on DVDs and YouTube.
-During the wait for the concert, went to the restroom, and saw one of the Team SCANDAL guys (the taller gentleman, not Eisuke-kun). Then, as I walked out of the restroom, saw Haruna & Rina sneak discreetly into the women's room taking a quick break from sound checking. Just a rather funny well-timed moment, lol.
-The concert. All of it. Three months prior, I would never have imagined that I would get the chance to see them perform live in the US, and experience the awesomeness that that mesmerized me in their Live DVDs. Haruka and SCANDAL BABY were simply beautiful. Love Survive and Hikare added freshness and an element of surprise to the set. Space Ranger was just a blast to hear live.
-Hearing the Band speak and shout out in English was a real treat, and it showed how much effort and practice they put into it as everything they said was very clear.
-Seeing the band arrive at the second Meet & Greet, even after a 10+ hour flight, and a jam-packed day of panels, autographs, and a full concert. The fact that they took the time to dress up and come do the second Meet & Greet, and with high positive energy really impressed me as a fan.
-SH celebration after-party at IHOP :D.

'Play through the pain'
One final memory that has come to make a lasting impression on me is my question to Mami at the second Meet & Greet. It's been mentioned in previous posts, but wanted to share that moment (in detail) again:

Me: I would like to thank the band for the concert last night (7/3). <Sugoku tanoshiidesu> (It was really fun). *Band says thank you*. My question for the band is, have you ever had any embarrassing moments during their concerts? And can you describe those moments?

*Translator asks to clarify if I meant the AM2 concert or any of their concerts. I say during any of their concerts.*

Haruna: Hmm *tries to remember any such event*

Mami: Oh, I know! That one time... *The other members recall, laugh, and let Mami describe the event.*

Mami: There was this one time. I forget the name of the venue, but the backstage area was upstairs behind and above the main stage. I think there were 30 steps or so. We had finished the main set, and we were coming back down for the encore when I slipped and fell down all 30 steps to the bottom. It hurt a lot and I had a lot of bruises and scrapes all over. But I had no choice but to keep my composure and play through the pain.

I was left speechless by the awesomeness of this story. I should have replied that it wasn't an embarrasing story at all but was actually pretty cool. It was also a story that I don't believe has been told before, so being the first to hear it made it extra special. Mami has always been my favorite member, and this response solidifies her as one of my biggest sources of inspiration and motivation to keep pursuing my passions, and to 'play through the pain.'

Everyday life has pretty much returned to normal, but the events and memories of the 4th of July weekend of 2011 will forever be a moment that I will always be happy to recall.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:26 pm

HaruhoKaisser

International Performer
International Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:The girls talked about us during SCANDAL MANIA's third event!

Awesome news Jade! Thanks for sharing :D
Man, they really remember and recognize you guys Happy

It's now SGSH's turn to give some impact to SCANDAL!! To show them that we're international Happy

The President of The Avatarless Clan, back in action!! *insert some cool-looking pose here* xD
----------

AM² 2011 Memories - Page 10 FunCorneruserbar

United by the love for SCANDAL~
----------
damatte0924 : Ed, I wanna go back to being the old Lexy Darla, I don't want hair!! especially long and lavishing straight hair from a shampoo commercial D<
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:36 pm

chiy102

chiy102

International Performer
International Performer
I can't believe it, they REALLY remembered SH in America!!

So many memories and so detailed, even what thoseguiltyeyes wore on each day was etched into their heads. (Well, that is really impressive BTW, it's not easy to have so many SCANDAL uniforms)

Honestly, it's gonna be difficult to leave as deep an impression as what all of you have done when they go on the Asia tour, but that's not gonna stop us~~!! .rage.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.