You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

turtle-san

turtle-san

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.facebook.com/chewyee.at.work
darksteel wrote:For me directly after the concert i had like no feeling , neither happy or sad.
but after reading all your PCE , i started to have PCD for i Did not went to the concert.
I knew i had missed out so much fun and stuff. only left with Tears of Regret. CANTA Cry

Their live is magical one. You just need to experience it once for you to know what we mean. LOL

toonz wrote:call me crazy but i keep calling tomomi's name in my sleep!
this little sweetheart!!!

YOU GO LIKE YOUR RINA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TOMOMI!!!!!!!!!! OMG I'M SO IN LOVE LOVE

-kaito-edit- no double posting please

Back to top Go down
Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
One is all it take!! OMG OMG.. I NEED MORE !! How come they are so addicitive.. so powerful... making us crave for more..
and whats best is..the method they use is totally normal. Pure voice and talent.. unlike some others who show their body to get attention

SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 Post-Concert Experiences  - Page 3 Yakusoku-1

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down
turtle-san

turtle-san

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I really appreciate the fact that they didn't flaunt their bodies to attract more fans (well apart from short skirts and school uniform which I think is perfectly fine LOLOLOL)

Tomomi is way too cute <3

I'm getting obsessive I don't feel like working. LOL! .dies.

Back to top Go down
Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
turtle-san wrote:I really appreciate the fact that they didn't flaunt their bodies to attract more fans (well apart from short skirts and school uniform which I think is perfectly fine LOLOLOL)

Tomomi is way too cute <3

Those things are high encourage, one look and you know it is Japanese.. so I see nothing wrong with that.. and their skirts.. I believe they do wear saftey pants.. moreover, I was more interesting in singing and jumping and trying to get their attention..and Tomomi's Pick..then their short skirts

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down
darksteel

darksteel

International Performer
International Performer
turtle-san wrote:
darksteel wrote:For me directly after the concert i had like no feeling , neither happy or sad.
but after reading all your PCE , i started to have PCD for i Did not went to the concert.
I knew i had missed out so much fun and stuff. only left with Tears of Regret. CANTA Cry

Their live is magical one. You just need to experience it once for you to know what we mean. LOL

I guess i will never know what the experience till the next concert or so. but imagine the pain of not being able to go.

Sleeping to Rock Music.
SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 Post-Concert Experiences  - Page 3 11kft4x
Back to top Go down
Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
darksteel wrote:
turtle-san wrote:

I guess i will never know what the experience till the next concert or so. but imagine the pain of not being able to go.

we have a thread on SH going to Japan for SCANDAL, do check it out and see if you wanna join

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down
turtle-san

turtle-san

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
darksteel wrote:
turtle-san wrote:

Next year! They promised they'll be here next year!

Back to top Go down
matteroll

matteroll

Caless Student
Caless Student
I am so sad i didn't go for Sat concert T__T. I only went on friday but it was still AWESOMEEEE :D

I was in Cat 2 first row on the left side Tongue. I get to see every member without any blockage hehehee Tongue.

The concert was just pure AWESOMENESS and the meet and greet was like OMG!! I ran out of the meet and greet session like a crazy person shouting "ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCK!!!" and "RINA DAISUKIIIII" and "SCANDAL SAIKOUUUU!!!". I wanted to say to rina "rina daisuki" and "anata no drum wa saikou desu~!" but sadly my friend pushed me out of the way...cause the guy behind him pushed him >__>. And when i was going to reach Mami's hand for a hand shake, the guard tried to pull me out but mami kind of stopped him ^__^

During the concert the most i got was rina looking and smiling at me and she also pointed her drum stick at me while smiling .nosebleed. LOVE ...I WAS READY TO DIE .dies.

NOW TO WAIT FOR NEXT YEAR

Back to top Go down
macdyne73

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Reading all this and writing my own recap is causing a flood of memories to come back. I've completed lost my motivation to work today Tongue

One of the good things about the SIA Theatre is the seating layout. With the sloping tier seating, the ones at the back could see the stage clearly unimpeded, providing for an unrestricted view of all four girls. The small size of the venue has a lot to do with this as well.

I would like to add that when the AM2 recaps were posted I replied to it green with envy, asking for more and more stories. Now that I have beheld the glory of SCANDAL with mine own eyes and ears, I can say that I fully understand the emotions involved that day!

I hope those guys and girls who couldn't make it last weekend can also share in our joy. It truly was a magical weekend.

One more thing, during the Friday night show I remember a powerful female voice screaming "TOMOMI!!!!!" a few times coming from the front rows in front of Mami's side of the stage.

Who was that? Whoever it was I hope she got her fill of SCANDAL Happy

Back to top Go down
matteroll

matteroll

Caless Student
Caless Student
Haha that girls screaming was dam powerful...back row cat 2 can also hear her XD

Back to top Go down
rinalcardi

rinalcardi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
That 1 is hardcore TOMOMI fan, my eardrums literally hurt during the autograph session

@Serenula - I was xpecting you to go 4 BBQ. Im waiting for the date as I have to check my work schedule

Respect has to be earned!
Back to top Go down
toonz

toonz

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
macdyne73 wrote:Reading all this and writing my own recap is causing a flood of memories to come back. I've completed lost my motivation to work today Tongue

One of the good things about the SIA Theatre is the seating layout. With the sloping tier seating, the ones at the back could see the stage clearly unimpeded, providing for an unrestricted view of all four girls. The small size of the venue has a lot to do with this as well.

I would like to add that when the AM2 recaps were posted I replied to it green with envy, asking for more and more stories. Now that I have beheld the glory of SCANDAL with mine own eyes and ears, I can say that I fully understand the emotions involved that day!

I hope those guys and girls who couldn't make it last weekend can also share in our joy. It truly was a magical weekend.

One more thing, during the Friday night show I remember a powerful female voice screaming "TOMOMI!!!!!" a few times coming from the front rows in front of Mami's side of the stage.

Who was that? Whoever it was I hope she got her fill of SCANDAL Happy

that screaming girl sat next to me. so can u imagine my left ear kena blasted by her voice every few seconds...

Back to top Go down
cyberdoll

cyberdoll

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
cyberdoll wrote:i reached there around 230pm, met with syl000 and saw makoto and some of the SH members, but too bad cannot cut queue (lol), waited till around 5pm+ for merch sale, really really sad that the towel and hp strap were gone even before it reaches me >_<

ended with a black t-shirt and went back to queue for the concert, around 7+, queue started to move and whooooooo, finally get in, was at the 3rd row left side seat.

the whole performance can't be described at all, my first concert and whoa it was really rockin'

Onion Love Love Tomomi's interaction with my side of fans! :D, Mami's side also but hard for me to concentrate on her >_< Rina IS SOOOOOOOO COOL MAN, even on her own, her flings of hair is just sooooooooo coool, Haruna is just.....too fantastic to say.

Tomomi's "okay?" before doll was sooo cute Onion Love Love And the staff members at the sides dancing with the song is really funny and cute!!!! was sad that it's a bit too short, would have wanted a longer performance with more songs :D

the handshake session was too quickly ushered, i guess they scare that we do funny things to Scandal but they really have smooth hands even with all the drumming and strumming.

Overall it was a very very high and enjoyable performance, would have asked for more if possible but hopefully they come back next year with a even longer performance :D

*sidenote, i was quite disappointed to see people rushing to queue to go into the concert hall but leave all their rubbish behind -_- very very unethical to me.

just reposting for the topic >_>

Back to top Go down
SonicFiringZ

SonicFiringZ

Caless Student
Caless Student
hey guys!

Saturday's concert was a blast! I was at Cat 2 (circle seating), sitting at the 1st row, somewhere around the middle seat! Please identify me by my outstanding gold hair please! xD

I was there since 5pm+/-, immediately went to queue for merchandise, but before it was my turn, canta strap and towel was sold out .T_T so I've no choice to buy the T-Shirt~ Sat at the back for awhile until 2 guys from SH walked around and ask everyone whether if anyone's from SH and if they wanted to sign the banner, so me and IScandal went to de front to sign it. The banner looked so nice! If I'm not wrong I'm the last guy to sign? xD

The whole concert = unable to use words to describe! Its just awesome! Everyone was rocking along with SCANDAL! Best of all, They promised to be back! SCANDAL's interaction with everyone was really (Y)! The view I had at the top was perfect!

Meet&Greet session was abit rushy~ I held their hands with both of my hands, and all I felt was soft+smooth+silky~ xD

Thanks for asking me and IScandal to sign the banner..Thanks for creating the banner as well! Really appreciate those effort made by SGSH members! Hope to meet up with all of you again during their next concert! =)

Last edited by SonicFiringZ on Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Yuppo~ I have been convinced by so many of you, IMMA GO BBQ!!

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down
Eddied

Eddied

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
went for the friday concert only,and OH MY GOD they were LOUD AND AWESOME so much so that i feel their cds don't do justice to them, so regretted not going to saturday's one as well since my friend didn't wanted to and i was hesitant on meeting strangers Sad
will not want to miss another SCANDAL event in Singapore again, hope to join you guys next year Happy

SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 Post-Concert Experiences  - Page 3 XoXJs
SCANDAL is my life <3
Back to top Go down
Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Reading all your post makes me miss the girls even more..

Thinking back on the day of arrival where the girls tried to acknowledge our presence but were rushed to the van..

HMV event where I first held Tomomi's tiny hand.. still wowing me that she is the Bassist for SCANDAL..

This memory will never be forgotten, only strengthen over and over again..

Maybe the girls read our forum, maybe they don't.. But if they do.. I hope they see how we feel and that they really touched us more then anything else could..

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down
xKai

xKai

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Serenula wrote:Reading all your post makes me miss the girls even more..

Thinking back on the day of arrival where the girls tried to acknowledge our presence but were rushed to the van..

HMV event where I first held Tomomi's tiny hand.. still wowing me that she is the Bassist for SCANDAL..

Maybe the girls read our forum, maybe they don't.. But if they do.. I hope they see how we feel and that they really touched us more then anything else could..

and not forgetting the pick.

SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 Post-Concert Experiences  - Page 3 20kacsh

SCANDAL is a part of my life
SCANDAL is in my blood

RINA :3
Back to top Go down
Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
xKai wrote:

Yes I can never forget it~ !

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down
rinalcardi

rinalcardi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
SonicFiringZ wrote:

Thanks for asking me and IScandal to sign the banner..Thanks for creating the banner as well! Really appreciate those effort made by SGSH members! Hope to meet up with all of you again during their next concert! =)

Think was with u guys @ end of queue

Serenula wrote:Yuppo~ I have been convinced by so many of you, IMMA GO BBQ!!

What made you hesitant in going for BBQ?

Eddied wrote:, so regretted not going to saturday's one as well since my friend didn't wanted to and i was hesitant on meeting strangers Sad

You should have come on SAT, no harm in coming alone unless you are a girl, that I can understand. My friends had exams and other concerts to attend so I went alone on Sat

Back to top Go down
Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
rinalcardi wrote:
SonicFiringZ wrote:

Think was with u guys @ end of queue

Serenula wrote:Yuppo~ I have been convinced by so many of you, IMMA GO BBQ!!

What made you hesitant in going for BBQ?

Eddied wrote:, so regretted not going to saturday's one as well since my friend didn't wanted to and i was hesitant on meeting strangers Sad

You should have come on SAT, no harm in coming alone unless you are a girl, that I can understand. My friends had exams and other concerts to attend so I went alone on Sat

dunno anyone.. hahahah!

Anyway even if girl~ nothing to be afraid of.. we are there for SCANDAL! ...err...sounded kinda wrong.. but you get what I meant

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down
xKai

xKai

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Serenula wrote:
xKai wrote:

as what I told you, keep it and don't sell it.
even if people offers a million dollar to it.

SCANDAL is in my blood

Back to top Go down
rinalcardi

rinalcardi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@Serenula - Will be the same 4 me, I only saw how Makoto n Flare looks like, the rest totally no idea

Back to top Go down
Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
xKai wrote:
Serenula wrote:
xKai wrote:

million dollars is a totally different thing le.. >_>

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down
xKai

xKai

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Serenula wrote:
xKai wrote:
Serenula wrote:
xKai wrote:

million dollars is a totally different thing le.. >_>

but seriously, if I am the lucky guy
I won't even sell it, even if people offer me all kinds of expensive things to exchange for it.

SCANDAL is in my blood

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.