Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
xKai wrote:
Serenula wrote:
xKai wrote:
Serenula wrote:
xKai wrote:
Serenula wrote:Reading all your post makes me miss the girls even more..

Thinking back on the day of arrival where the girls tried to acknowledge our presence but were rushed to the van..

HMV event where I first held Tomomi's tiny hand.. still wowing me that she is the Bassist for SCANDAL..

This memory will never be forgotten, only strengthen over and over again..

Maybe the girls read our forum, maybe they don't.. But if they do.. I hope they see how we feel and that they really touched us more then anything else could..

if I can exchange Tomomi's pick to be with them for a long time.. I gladly do it.. and a Million dollars can do such thing.. I will pack up and fly to Japan RIGHT NOW

and not forgetting the pick.

Yes I can never forget it~ !

as what I told you, keep it and don't sell it.
even if people offers a million dollar to it.

million dollars is a totally different thing le.. >_>

but seriously, if I am the lucky guy
I won't even sell it, even if people offer me all kinds of expensive things to exchange for it.

SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 Post-Concert Experiences  - Page 4 Yakusoku-1

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down
luCkLEsS

luCkLEsS

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@Serenula You got the pick?? Lucky >.< i was sitting too far behind and couldn't get it but i saw Haruna throwing her pick towards the 4th row for the Friday concert...sad

Off topic : Anybody got extra Canta phone strap for sale?? =X Didn't want to get it at 1st as i thought the phone i gonna get doesn't have a Lanyard hole...but apparently it does...regret or if they wanna trade for a Scandal Mania Strap(pink) i wouldn't mind .common.

SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 Post-Concert Experiences  - Page 4 Sigcf
Back to top Go down
xKai

xKai

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
luCkLEsS wrote:@Serenula You got the pick?? Lucky >.< i was sitting too far behind and couldn't get it but i saw Haruna throwing her pick towards the 4th row for the Friday concert...sad

Off topic : Anybody got extra Canta phone strap for sale?? =X Didn't want to get it at 1st as i thought the phone i gonna get doesn't have a Lanyard hole...but apparently it does...regret or if they wanna trade for a Scandal Mania Strap(pink) i wouldn't mind .common.

I saw it too, did Mami throw her pick too?

SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 Post-Concert Experiences  - Page 4 20kacsh

SCANDAL is a part of my life
SCANDAL is in my blood

RINA :3
Back to top Go down
naksx

naksx

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
xKai wrote:
luCkLEsS wrote:@Serenula You got the pick?? Lucky >.< i was sitting too far behind and couldn't get it but i saw Haruna throwing her pick towards the 4th row for the Friday concert...sad

lucky she didn't... i don't wanna murder people. =X

MAMI: 見てるぞ!

SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 Post-Concert Experiences  - Page 4 Screenshot2012-02-02atPM105127-1
Back to top Go down
luCkLEsS

luCkLEsS

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
xKai wrote:

too focus on Haruna hahas so didn't notice the others...was thinking how lucky is the guy/girl who got Haruna Pick...and by the time i snapped out of it, it was over .plank.

SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 Post-Concert Experiences  - Page 4 Sigcf
Back to top Go down
xKai

xKai

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
naksx wrote:
xKai wrote:

lucky she didn't... i don't wanna murder people. =X

Mami is so pro on her guitar skills
so if the lucky one gotten her pick
sure can master guitar very fast with her pick. .clap.

SCANDAL is in my blood

Back to top Go down
Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Tell you.. if selling Tomomi's pick means I can follow them around the world, I gladly do so.. >_> but then again.. I am thinking of collecting her picks .. -atama ga iitaii~~_

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down
xKai

xKai

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Serenula wrote:Tell you.. if selling Tomomi's pick means I can follow them around the world, I gladly do so.. >_> but then again.. I am thinking of collecting her picks .. -atama ga iitaii~~_

that why keep it, next time can tell your children this
'Daddy, gotten this from SCANDAL live in Singapore in year 2011....'

SCANDAL is in my blood

Back to top Go down
Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I dun think I want kids.. Spending my money on the 4 girls is good enough :D

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down
xKai

xKai

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
^ why not marrying the girls? (笑)

SCANDAL is in my blood

Back to top Go down
Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
xKai wrote:^ why not marrying the girls? (笑)

in some sense.. I think my wallet belongs to them already~ haha "married' to them that way

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down
xKai

xKai

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Serenula wrote:
xKai wrote:^ why not marrying the girls? (笑)

in some sense.. I think my wallet belongs to them already~ haha "married' to them that way

LOL, hardcore fans in need.

SCANDAL is in my blood

Back to top Go down
Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Still remember.. I bought the autograph coupon and then flew down to HMV with Denis.. that day was great.. I met a bunch of you guys~ haa~ Tomomi's hand~~ so chisai..so fuwa fuwa..so kawaii~~

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down
xKai

xKai

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Serenula wrote:Still remember.. I bought the autograph coupon and then flew down to HMV with Denis.. that day was great.. I met a bunch of you guys~ haa~ Tomomi's hand~~ so chisai..so fuwa fuwa..so kawaii~~

oh ya, I still remember when i msg you, you will already there
I got lesson during the day, if not I would go down as the timing you go.
the day we meet at the airport, that time I skip lessons, really can't stand my teacher
every lesson ask us do 2 job sheets, can really die man
but it is really nice to meet you people.

SCANDAL is in my blood

Back to top Go down
Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
xKai wrote:
Serenula wrote:Still remember.. I bought the autograph coupon and then flew down to HMV with Denis.. that day was great.. I met a bunch of you guys~ haa~ Tomomi's hand~~ so chisai..so fuwa fuwa..so kawaii~~

the day we meet at the airport, that time I skip lessons, really can't stand my teacher

meet up for BBQ then "D

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down
xKai

xKai

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Serenula wrote:
xKai wrote:

meet up for BBQ then "D

AFA first then BBQ session.

SCANDAL is in my blood

Back to top Go down
Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
xKai wrote:
Serenula wrote:
xKai wrote:

meet up for BBQ then "D

Lol... NO MONEY FOR 2011 :D

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down
xKai

xKai

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Serenula wrote:
xKai wrote:
Serenula wrote:
xKai wrote:

meet up for BBQ then "D

Lol... NO MONEY FOR 2011 :D

though u say $10 only?

SCANDAL is in my blood

Back to top Go down
Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Over all.. currently still buying SCANDAL merchandises~ then AFA might buy things too~

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down
feelslikedance

feelslikedance

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://hiyori-fuuko.deviantart.com
I was on the bus home today and I kept thinking about the concert!!!!

Went for the Saturday concert. Circle seat, first row around the middle with the pink lightstick. I was so excited that my stomach kept hurting before the concert started XD

The meet and greet... LOVE KYAAAAAAAA! Their hands were so soft and I can't believe I got to see them up close! Tomomi was so cute!!!!! Mami was realllllllly pretty! Alot prettier than in pictures! I tried to hold onto Mami's hand as long as I could before I felt my bag being pulled by security .mad. Then when I waited for my sister to finish meeting them I felt like it was a dream come true, finally meeting them!!! .happy.

SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 Post-Concert Experiences  - Page 4 Sig118
Back to top Go down
Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
feelslikedance wrote:I was on the bus home today and I kept thinking about the concert!!!!

Went for the Saturday concert. Circle seat, first row around the middle with the pink lightstick. I was so excited that my stomach kept hurting before the concert started XD

The meet and greet... LOVE KYAAAAAAAA! Their hands were so soft and I can't believe I got to see them up close! Tomomi was so cute!!!!! Mami was realllllllly pretty! Alot prettier than in pictures! I tried to hold onto Mami's hand as long as I could before I felt my bag being pulled by security .mad. Then when I waited for my sister to finish meeting them I felt like it was a dream come true, finally meeting them!!! .happy.

I was right in front, after the concert ended, I went hysterical with Tomomi's pick, screaming and waving it all over ~ awesome feeling seeing them face to face.. the thought race through, THEY ARE REAL!!!

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down
feelslikedance

feelslikedance

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://hiyori-fuuko.deviantart.com
Serenula wrote:
feelslikedance wrote:I was on the bus home today and I kept thinking about the concert!!!!

I was right in front, after the concert ended, I went hysterical with Tomomi's pick, screaming and waving it all over ~ awesome feeling seeing them face to face.. the thought race through, THEY ARE REAL!!!

YES! I KNOW! It's like, THEY'RE REAL! THEY'RE HERE AND YOU'RE SHAKING HANDS WITH THEM!!!! LOVE

SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 Post-Concert Experiences  - Page 4 Sig118
Back to top Go down
toonz

toonz

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
still on HIGH today and my colleagues were saying "oei! u still high ah?" hahahaha!
and i tell them this is going to last for a week! (maybe longer)

Back to top Go down
Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@feelslikedance

Ya!! I held tomomi's hand during HMV, already cannot believe it is real .. omg~~ THEY ARE REAL, the songs I listen to.. they are the ones playing it.. OMG OMG..

@toonz
I think forever le... so as long as I listen to their songs, PCD cannot end.. :D
btw u got facebook?

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down

-Rhythm

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hahahaha. I don't know if these really happened to me anymore. Everything felt like a dream. Can I go back in time? >_<

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.