Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Re: FUTURE: A Scandalous Game
Posted Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:05 am

leachim_paloyz15

leachim_paloyz15

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
amz7250 wrote:Kl fam, ill try 2 get wat my mate did 4 me off The computer on Tuesday if I cant then that means I was busy working on my portfolio and im gonna have to get next week Tuesday
I appreciate your efforts. ^^
Good luck on that Portfolio. xD Nice one

CruzeRBladE wrote:yay you won't get sued (lol)
now i just can't figure out if i would do the css now or do my own work...
i agree that school... just sucked up all the time... lol
Well, do what you have to do first.
I myself just finished working on my Chemistry assignment before I continued making the game.
I guess every school does that. xD xD

~ Where's RINA?!
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 5 SHScandalHeavenScandalHack2E-1

~ Oh! There she is!
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 5 SHScandalHeavenScandalHack2G

*le me chilling with the girls.

Now that the instruments are done(except for the whole drumset of RINA). What are you comments about it?.. Are they okay? Good? Acceptable? Trash?.. Haha! ^^ Please, I need your feedback.

EDIT:

~ First attempt for RINA's epic-as-hell-to-make drumset.
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 5 SHScandalHeavenScandalHack2H

Well, that is all.
~Leach//.

"My vision is to create a Scandalous game for Scandalous fans, made by Scandalous people."

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 5 Untitled_sig_zps08e0a862
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 5 Haru_zpsab1db286
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:44 pm

leachim_paloyz15

leachim_paloyz15

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
THREAD BUMP..

~ I have encountered a major bug in the game. I'm current checking all my backups regarding what went wrong... ARGGGH! I really messed up this time.

Give me a few more weeks for the DEMO 2.
I'll try to fix this one out. (Not promising anything as of now though.)

That is all.

~Leach ><

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 5 SHScandalHeavenScandalHack2I

POKEMON SCANDAL --LIVE TOUR-- IS HAVING DIFFICULTIES AS OF NOW DUE TO A HEAVY STORM (A HUGE BUG + PERSONAL PROBLEMS).

I'LL BE BACK AFTER A SHORT PERIOD OF REST.
TO EVERYONE, SORRY FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO PUSH THROUGH THE RELEASE OF DEMO 2.

THOUGH I'M PRETTY MUCH SURE TO TELL ALL OF YOU THAT I'LL BE BACK ON WORKING IN THIS PROJECT.. HUNGRY FOR MORE.

Last edited by leachim_paloyz15 on Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total

"My vision is to create a Scandalous game for Scandalous fans, made by Scandalous people."

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:29 pm

JayPub

JayPub

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Wow!! How are you doing the instrument sprites? They look really good. I do have something to say about two of them though. MAMI and HARU's instruments look like they blend in with their outfits (or maybe that's just my eyes?).

TOMO and RINA though FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 5 924158

A bug? Hm, I hope everything works out. Don't stress. Mom says so! FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 5 891450

REST UP LEACH!

Last edited by JayPub on Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 5 K_on_by_0m3ntor0-d3jvhcwFUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 5 Free_yui_icon_by_the_fry_bat-d45scy8
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 5 ScandalliveTOURteammember2
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 5 ScandalliveTOURsupporter
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:48 pm

CruzeRBladE

CruzeRBladE

Caless Student
Caless Student
leachim_paloyz15 wrote:
Well, do what you have to do first.
I myself just finished working on my Chemistry assignment before I continued making the game.
I guess every school does that. xD xD

at least i love chemistry
it's way better than physics...
i nearly failed just because of the quizzes e.e i suck at formulas lol
i just wish that moment in life that i had nearly all the time i would need for everything i would want to do... Please Onion

it's smct week and no formal lessons just some switch between a teacher and a student.... and we could attend any class we want to.... i go for lunch lol [although i plan to go to that programming and robotics class]
then for the next few days.... PURE COMPETITIONS (well at least... then there would be a demo from UP Engineering ... so yea not purely)
and i didn't know that the t-shirt design competition [for each team] was supposed to be made by the team so yea lesser stuff to do uhHUH! \m/

Onion Love Onion Shy Happy Onion
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:26 pm

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
Alright fam, this is how it is,my laptop aint gonna b fixed 4 another 2 weeks or more also my mate couldnt come cos of uni but once I get it next week ill send it 2 u through college computer or something also im learning how 2 use after effects so is there anything u want me 2 to based on after effects that will make The game b even more sick

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 5 Kva9P

yea fam, Spraying SCANDAL 2 the world
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:25 pm

tomo13

tomo13

International Performer
International Performer
http://tom8loz.tumblr.com/
SUGOI!!!:D Goodluck Fams On Making This Game:D and Congrats In Advance For Making This Game:D I salute guys .hail. :D

You Guys Are So COOL!:D .wow.

ToHaRiMa=SCANDAL is The Best Band Of The WORLD!!!  .rich. FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 5 Tumblr_msx6a00kiw1qi2jioo1_400
SCANDAL  BAND Yow!    .balloon. .
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:17 pm

leachim_paloyz15

leachim_paloyz15

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Okay, sorry for not being able to reply immediately to all of your posts.
I'll post something as a reply to those once I'm in my house, sittin' in front of my laptop.

For now, I would like to update everyone that the BUG FIX is going smooth. I think I might fix this as sooner than expected, but I'm not promising anything as of now.
I would like to post a screenshot, but like I said earlier I'm not in my house currently.

Well, that's all. Thanks for those who have posted here, I'll get back on all of 'ya.

Ja mata ne!
~Leach//.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:20 pm

JayPub

JayPub

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
tomo13 wrote:
You Guys Are So COOL!:D FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 5 450165

I don't really do anything but somehow I'm a team member sooooo FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 5 146456 hehe thanks! It's Leachim who's cool. He's doing everything ^^

@Leach So what ended up being the bug?

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 5 K_on_by_0m3ntor0-d3jvhcwFUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 5 Free_yui_icon_by_the_fry_bat-d45scy8
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:21 am

FoodHeaven

FoodHeaven

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hi guys! It has been awhile since I've visited SH XD.
So, I see that there are more people visting this thread which is great news ^^. On the other hand, it appears that OUR BOSS OF THIS PROJECT is facing some trouble?! I'm really sorry if i sound too sarcastic but i'm sorry that i can't help you again ......... Anyways,all of you have done a great job ^^ especially to our BOSS as i see tons of updates from him XD.

Lastly, to anyone who is reading this, i really hope that you guys can spread the word of this project to everyone in SH. Who knows that they may be professionals in editing and so on in SH. Sadly, I'm unable to help out in this again as i have a small test comming in 13 or 14 days. (I'm actually not supposed to use the computer right now XD) Don't worry too much about me ^^. I'm fine so far and i'm confident that if i start to cram my geografy and history right now, i can achieve the number 1 spot in my sch agn ( not to brag but i'm one of the nerds that usually achieve top 5 XD). FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 5 675914

Best of luck to you all and hope fully i will acheive my expectations FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 5 924158

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:28 pm

CruzeRBladE

CruzeRBladE

Caless Student
Caless Student
@foodheaven
wow you still have the chance to get the top 1 rank.. but when all of you are scholars and the best of the best... do you stand a chance lol... i feel like i can't get it anymore... so much for hard core stuff... i'm still here even if i'm supposed to cram 2 articles lol....

@leachim dude i'm gonna start with what i have to do if you want me to...

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:23 pm

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
Yea fam, manz got The track that my did 4 me, as soon as I get in college ill send it in,

And yea fam, people knowing about The project thats well sick also I said this already but ill say it again in case u didnt understand wat I said cos of my phone, I learning how to use after effects is there anything u want me 2 create for The game

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:35 am

leachim_paloyz15

leachim_paloyz15

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Hi guys!

First of all.. MINI-UPDATE:
Today I bring you 5 new screenshots which signifies that the I successfully finished fixing the bug, and everything is going smoothly. (except my Math grades.. xD xD)

Rina's drumset - 100% Done
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 5 SHScandalHeavenScandalHack-1

Just an afternoon screenshot.
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 5 SHScandalHeavenScandalHack3

Pokemon Nicknaming has been enabled in the game.
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 5 SHScandalHeavenScandalHack2

New MenuBox. (Comes with Red, Blue, and Green colors.)
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 5 SHScandalHeavenScandalHack1

CANTA's moveset has been altered a bit. (THUNDERSHOCK has been replaced with SHADOW BALL.)
Also shows the new BattleBox Menu. (Color: Blue)
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 5 SHScandalHeavenScandalHack4

That would be all for the update.

Second, the replies that I owe to you guys:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:07 pm

JayPub

JayPub

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
AH! The finished drumset! FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 5 924158

XD very smooth nickname for Reshiram. I'm glad the bug is fixed. That was faster than I expected. Way to go, Leach!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:27 pm

leachim_paloyz15

leachim_paloyz15

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Hahahaha! Thanks JayPub!

MINI-UPDATE:

I started to work on with the Female's OW sprites. For now I'm using a Cynthia's (from PKMN Diamond/Pearl/Platinum) OW sprites as placeholders. (Credit to WesleyFG)
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 5 SHScandalHeavenScandalHack
(Though, I don't know if I could replace her since I'm mesmerized by Cynthia's OWs as of now.)

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 5 SHScandalHeavenScandalHack1-1

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 5 SHScandalHeavenScandalHack2-1

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 5 SHScandalHeavenScandalHack3-1

I'm also done with the player's best friend main event in AURORA, so I guess, I'll just need to script up some NPC's, polish up a bit more, and then I'll start scripting the main performance of SCANDAL in AURORA CITY.

Tentative DEMO 2 release date: I think March 10 or 17 will do. (Since with my current schedule, I can only work on this project on weekends.)

That would be all for now.

~Leach//.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:57 pm

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
Yea fam, its gonna look well sick defo cant wait, and ill do my part at The best as I can

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:36 am

CruzeRBladE

CruzeRBladE

Caless Student
Caless Student
leachim_paloyz15 wrote:
CruzeRBladE wrote:@leachim dude i'm gonna start with what i have to do if you want me to...
What would you do then?..
well i could already start with css... like you said... i thought of making a web page for the whole thing... although yea... ok... uh a site for it? ok weird (i'm sweating thinking of how i'd do this and panicking about those 2 articles and cartooning i have to do)... i'd just give it to you... just wait for it...

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:36 pm

leachim_paloyz15

leachim_paloyz15

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
amz7250 wrote:Yea fam, its gonna look well sick defo cant wait, and ill do my part at The best as I can
I appreciate your efforts. ^^

CruzeRBladE wrote:well i could already start with css... like you said... i thought of making a web page for the whole thing... although yea... ok... uh a site for it? ok weird (i'm sweating thinking of how i'd do this and panicking about those 2 articles and cartooning i have to do)... i'd just give it to you... just wait for it...
I will be waiting for it then! Good luck! ^^

Well, no updates as of now.. Maybe on Saturday.. Keep an eye out for those upcoming updates! You never know, DEMO 2 might be released a bit early than expected.

That would be all.. Have a nice day everyone! ^^

~Leach//.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:33 pm

JayPub

JayPub

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
:O!! You know what? Staying with Cynthia's sprite for the female seems really appealing to me. Hahaha, or maybe just one small edit. Good thinking with Cynthia. I would have never thought about it.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:58 pm

leachim_paloyz15

leachim_paloyz15

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Yeah, maybe I'll just perform a small edit. ^^ Well, we need to have an awesome female protagonist, right? So if I can't come up anything better than Cynthia... Then .common.

Cynthia's sprite was the most awesome sprite that I saw, so without second thought I grabbed it. xD xD

Also, I did a little Thread Overhaul.. I pimped up the thread a bit as a response to the new SH layout. (Thanks to AlexTheRose for the images..)

That would be all for now. No any other progress to the game yet.. Just the last ones that I posted earlier.. (School's pretty intimidating right now, but I'm managing.. xD xD)

~Leach//.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:19 pm

JayPub

JayPub

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Now the first page is more of an attention grabber. Good call with that ^^

For the female protagonist, it might be difficult to find someone other than Cynthia. Cool females from Pokemon like Flannery, Winona, Sabrina, etc. have only been shown from the front view unlike Cynthia. Well at least if I remember correctly.
Below, I just put some links up for reference. Female gym leaders and such.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:48 am

CruzeRBladE

CruzeRBladE

Caless Student
Caless Student
hmm... for female sprites... dude use cynthia
she looks sooo nice
she kinda reminds me of hilda (from beelzebub)

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:26 am

leachim_paloyz15

leachim_paloyz15

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
JayPub wrote:Now the first page is more of an attention grabber. Good call with that ^^

For the female protagonist, it might be difficult to find someone other than Cynthia. Cool females from Pokemon like Flannery, Winona, Sabrina, etc. have only been shown from the front view unlike Cynthia. Well at least if I remember correctly.
Below, I just put some links up for reference. Female gym leaders and such.
Spoiler:

Hahahaha! Thanks! (Both your comment, and the links.) Looks like no will replace Cynth.. xD xD

CruzeRBladE wrote:hmm... for female sprites... dude use cynthia
she looks sooo nice
she kinda reminds me of hilda (from beelzebub)
Thanks! Though, I'm not the one who made that, so I'ma give a huuuge credit to WesleyFG. ^^
Oh!! And I saw Hilda! She's a beauty as well. Tongue She also reminds me of Saber (Fate / Stay Night), maybe because of the hair... xD

And here's some more footage of Cynthia.. (MINI-UPDATE?.. xD)

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 5 SHScandalHeavenScandalHack1-2 FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 5 SHScandalHeavenScandalHack-2

EDIT:

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 5 DEMO2

It's coming...

~Leach//.

Last edited by leachim_paloyz15 on Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:17 pm

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
Wow fam, looks well sick defo cant wait

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:14 pm

JayPub

JayPub

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
OH! OH! You changed the title screen! It looks great :D
I'm getting all excited now XD

Cynthia it is! It's all coming together! .clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:09 pm

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
Yea fam, its gonna b well sick

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes