Confess your trouble. [Page 3 of 11]

Re: Confess your trouble.
Posted Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:00 pm

Ferdinand

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
animeloverme wrote:my teacher is trying to break me and my best friend's bond because my bff got a low grade and my teacher thought its because of me... Confess your trouble. - Page 3 21831 we tried to explain that i was not the reason of bff1's low grades but our teacher didnt believe us.... i miss my best friend !!! Confess your trouble. - Page 3 463253

Honestly, grades isn't everything. 2 people will always defeat even a genius (- Einstein -). Well, you can always meet during off school anyways or during break of each classes, or might consider to going to each others house or just walk to anywhere. Confess your trouble. - Page 3 924158

P.S. : Your Professor seems to be very old school, relaying on grades as measurement of performance, it's how you apply what you learn and your skills that's matter, not grades on papers.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 16, 2012 4:14 pm

bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
im having love trouble...

im confused with my feelings right now >.<
dnt know if i like him or not but lately im curious on what i wear and what i look and i dont really like it -.- i wanted to get him out of my head but the moment i see him the day after it just the feelings come back. huhuhu!! i dont want to fall in love yet but lately he's appearance mesmerize me. lol. the way he dress up plus with those matching sunglasses makes it want to capture my heart Onion Shy
and im holding back my feelings for him and for sometime now im acting a lil bit normal but for a slight moment i think of him. -sigh

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
Confess your trouble. - Page 3 Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 17, 2012 2:21 pm

TomomixOgawa

TomomixOgawa

International Performer
International Performer
Okay so, I need some boy advice. I think I like this guy but I'm not sure if he likes me. We have been starting to become closer over these few weeks and I think I am starting to fall for him but I am not sure what he feels about me. He teases me and has a nickname for me and wants to talk to me a lot on skype. He is always the one to start the conversation. He doesn't like it when I sign off. Sometimes I catch his looking at me at school. He is close to one of my best friends, but not lover just really good friends. I spoke to her about it, she tried to ask him if he liked anyone cause' all of my friends keep teasing us saying we would be a cute cute couple but he keeps denying it saying 'I'll kill you guys -___-" and "we're just friends" and stuff. What does this mean? He denies that he likes anyone. My friend asked him what he thought about me and he said "she is pretty cool and funny". Is he shy? Or does he actually not like me. I am just curious to know. What will guys do when they know they like a girl?

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 17, 2012 3:22 pm

Yumi

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
My salary is really lowering, my boss is really veryyyyy... No idea how do I explain it. .wew.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 17, 2012 3:31 pm

parkel

parkel

International Performer
International Performer
TomomixOgawa wrote:Okay so, I need some boy advice. I think I like this guy but I'm not sure if he likes me. We have been starting to become closer over these few weeks and I think I am starting to fall for him but I am not sure what he feels about me. He teases me and has a nickname for me and wants to talk to me a lot on skype. He is always the one to start the conversation. He doesn't like it when I sign off. Sometimes I catch his looking at me at school. He is close to one of my best friends, but not lover just really good friends. I spoke to her about it, she tried to ask him if he liked anyone cause' all of my friends keep teasing us saying we would be a cute cute couple but he keeps denying it saying 'I'll kill you guys -___-" and "we're just friends" and stuff. What does this mean? He denies that he likes anyone. My friend asked him what he thought about me and he said "she is pretty cool and funny". Is he shy? Or does he actually not like me. I am just curious to know. What will guys do when they know they like a girl?

On a personal level, I am pretty shy by nature. But those who are close to me think I'm more or less borderline insane. But that aside, speaking from my point of view:

If I like someone, I wouldn't admit it unless I was indeed forced to do so, or that I am alone with that girl I was interested in (and given the right time of course).

The worst thing you can actually do now is to try to force the relationship onto him. He'll probably back off really quickly since I doubt he's ready for it, if he doesn't admit it.

But try to look at things from another direction: Does he treat you better than other girls? Does he treat you better than his circle of close friends? If the above 2 are a yes, he's probably interested in you as well.

I don't know if my advice is going to be of any help at all since I broke up with my girlfriend just a few months ago, but it's the best I can do.

Confess your trouble. - Page 3 F14010103
こんにゃちわ!~
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 18, 2012 8:00 am

TomomixOgawa

TomomixOgawa

International Performer
International Performer
Thanks for your advice parkel Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 18, 2012 8:28 am

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
TomomixOgawa wrote:Okay so, I need some boy advice. I think I like this guy but I'm not sure if he likes me. We have been starting to become closer over these few weeks and I think I am starting to fall for him but I am not sure what he feels about me. He teases me and has a nickname for me and wants to talk to me a lot on skype. He is always the one to start the conversation. He doesn't like it when I sign off. Sometimes I catch his looking at me at school. He is close to one of my best friends, but not lover just really good friends. I spoke to her about it, she tried to ask him if he liked anyone cause' all of my friends keep teasing us saying we would be a cute cute couple but he keeps denying it saying 'I'll kill you guys -___-" and "we're just friends" and stuff. What does this mean? He denies that he likes anyone. My friend asked him what he thought about me and he said "she is pretty cool and funny". Is he shy? Or does he actually not like me. I am just curious to know. What will guys do when they know they like a girl?

He likes you, boys your age dont mess around the bush very often, if they want to spend time with you and what you mentioned about the skype thing (boys suddenly get +200 courage over the internet) that he wants you to talk to him as much as possible, there is a 99% chance that he likes you and wants to spend more time with you/be your boyfriend or whatever it is that you guys are into.

You should just be sincere and tell him how you feel, if you dont tell him and he doesnt tell you either, there is a chance you will never ever tell each other due to fear of being rejected and end up both without a relationship with each other! Seriously, I mean this, grab some courage from the shelf and tell him or just ask him straight up how he feels, but dont make it look like youre trying to make fun of him, ask him when youre alone and dont do it over the internet, theres too much room to missinterpretation over here.

I hope this helps.

Sincerely, someone who has experienced this and helped his friends millions of times. Seriously, just do it. Theres absolutely nothing to lose and you should try to be happy!

Ps: seriously do it.

Confess your trouble. - Page 3 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 18, 2012 8:55 am

TomomixOgawa

TomomixOgawa

International Performer
International Performer
Noodles wrote:

He likes you, boys your age dont mess around the bush very often, if they want to spend time with you and what you mentioned about the skype thing (boys suddenly get +200 courage over the internet) that he wants you to talk to him as much as possible, there is a 99% chance that he likes you and wants to spend more time with you/be your boyfriend or whatever it is that you guys are into.

You should just be sincere and tell him how you feel, if you dont tell him and he doesnt tell you either, there is a chance you will never ever tell each other due to fear of being rejected and end up both without a relationship with each other! Seriously, I mean this, grab some courage from the shelf and tell him or just ask him straight up how he feels, but dont make it look like youre trying to make fun of him, ask him when youre alone and dont do it over the internet, theres too much room to missinterpretation over here.

I hope this helps.

Sincerely, someone who has experienced this and helped his friends millions of times. Seriously, just do it. Theres absolutely nothing to lose and you should try to be happy!

Ps: seriously do it.

Your advice is really helpful, thank you noodles Happy However I'm still not sure if it's the right time to tell him how I feel because he is not exactly the shy kind of guy, if he likes someone then he will tell at least one of his close friends I'm sure..
And as parkel said, he may be hiding it because he may not be ready for a relationship yet. I don't want to confront him too soon, make things awkward and ruin our friendship. I've tried dropping hints that I like him, but I don't think he gets it. We live near each other I was hoping he would ask me to hang out with him >_< oh well.. We both know that we enjoy each others company. But don't worry, one day I'll just do it. Confess. If I really start to like him. I'll just wait a while until I'm ready or until he makes a move first. Time will tell.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 18, 2012 3:40 pm

Yumi

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Feeling really bad right now.. Broke up with my bf today because of some problems.
This happened lots of times... It was like happening 5 times in 2 years time. Don't know what to do about it. Whenever this happens, me and "him" would get back in about a few weeks.. But hopefully this time round we would definitely get back. .wew.

Really feeling really bad every time this happens.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 18, 2012 3:58 pm

parkel

parkel

International Performer
International Performer
Yumi wrote:Feeling really bad right now.. Broke up with my bf just because of a small problem..
This happened lots of times... It was like happening 5 times in 2 years time. Don't know what to do about it. Whenever this happens, me and "him" would get back in about a few weeks.. But hopefully this time round we would definitely get back. .wew.

Hope you guys can get back together.
Honestly speaking, breaking up 5 times in 2 years over small matters is looking quite bad.

But how small of a problem do you face when breaking up?
Sometimes a problem may seem small to you, but is in fact important to your boyfriend.

こんにゃちわ!~
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 18, 2012 4:12 pm

Yumi

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
parkel wrote:
Yumi wrote:Feeling really bad right now.. Broke up with my bf just because of a small problem..

Hope you guys can get back together.
Honestly speaking, breaking up 5 times in 2 years over small matters is looking quite bad.

But how small of a problem do you face when breaking up?
Sometimes a problem may seem small to you, but is in fact important to your boyfriend.

Thanks... Now I know how important it is to him... Will try to talk to him when there is a chance to do so...

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 19, 2012 1:40 am

Licht09

Licht09

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I missed my deadline due to a party! Arghhhhh

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 20, 2012 6:37 pm

Ferdinand

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
TomomixOgawa wrote:
Your advice is really helpful, thank you noodles Confess your trouble. - Page 3 628112 However I'm still not sure if it's the right time to tell him how I feel because he is not exactly the shy kind of guy, if he likes someone then he will tell at least one of his close friends I'm sure..
And as parkel said, he may be hiding it because he may not be ready for a relationship yet. I don't want to confront him too soon, make things awkward and ruin our friendship. I've tried dropping hints that I like him, but I don't think he gets it. We live near each other I was hoping he would ask me to hang out with him >_< oh well.. We both know that we enjoy each others company. But don't worry, one day I'll just do it. Confess. If I really start to like him. I'll just wait a while until I'm ready or until he makes a move first. Time will tell.

Based on my viewpoint man rarely consult to his friends when they are at early stage of having a crush. Did He treated you the same with other girls? if no, then it might be that he's indeed having a crush on you. Well it's true what noodle said about man at your age wouldn't waste their time mess around the bush. But the fact that he denies it might indicate either he's shy inside and afraid he'll rejected if you knew about it or he's just haven't ready yet for a relationship. The tip here is to wait and do what you usually do, be yourself. When the time come you'll know for sure. Confess your trouble. - Page 3 49699

hapihapi wrote:im having love trouble...

im confused with my feelings right now >.<
dnt
know if i like him or not but lately im curious on what i wear and what
i look and i dont really like it -.- i wanted to get him out of my head
but the moment i see him the day after it just the feelings come back.
huhuhu!! i dont want to fall in love yet but lately he's appearance
mesmerize me. lol. the way he dress up plus with those matching
sunglasses makes it want to capture my heart Confess your trouble. - Page 3 296664
and
im holding back my feelings for him and for sometime now im acting a
lil bit normal but for a slight moment i think of him. -sigh

Well, you are definitely having a crush on Him. Congratulation and how's his response?

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 22, 2012 5:31 pm

Ronrinesu

Ronrinesu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.ai-no-storia.com/
The person I'm inlove with is far away right now. And he won't be here with me soon... So I don't really know. I can't do anything right now. Which is not helping.
Life is so cruel.

You are a drop in the rain,
just a number not a name

Confess your trouble. - Page 3 40-3

And you don't see it
You don't believe

Blog ♒️ DeviantART ♒️ Tumblr ♒️ MyAnimeList ♒️ Last.fm 

♒️ Ask.fm
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 22, 2012 5:51 pm

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
Ronrinesu wrote:The person I'm inlove with is far away right now. And he won't be here with me soon... So I don't really know. I can't do anything right now. Which is not helping.
Life is so cruel.

erm, the only advice i can say is get as much contacts u can from, him, number, facebook, skype, wat ever u can get, that happened 2 me, wen i was young, the thing is my mate was 2 lazy to come round 2 my yard, the only way i can talk 2 him is by ps3 and skype, in fact im calling on skype with him now

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes
Confess your trouble. - Page 3 Kva9P

yea fam, Spraying SCANDAL 2 the world
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 22, 2012 5:56 pm

parkel

parkel

International Performer
International Performer
==I'm going to break the flow of love troubles. .shy.==

I can play the A, Am and the E, Em series of barre chords.
ie. Bm, B, A, G etc etc.

Only trouble I have now is trying to actually play F. I could play B perfectly, even G perfectly, but barring the first fret? My index finger dies at that point. I can still play F# and F#m pretty decently, but never could play F or Fm.

Tried all sorts of methods possible, thumbing the bass, using my middle finger to push down on my index finger. The 1st and 2nd strings just don't make any sound at all. Onion Cry

I don't really like using the F open chord to play for some reason. ><

こんにゃちわ!~
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:02 pm

Ferdinand

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
My mates told me to have more compassion toward others. I sometimes wonder why I have less compassion toward others compared to others. Is it my nature or I just can't express it well, I also have a hard time expressing how I feel, to be honest I rarely felt anything. Is it sign of adulthood or it's just apathy?

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:47 pm

Mewithoutyou93

Mewithoutyou93

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab328/discopix-14/img09112423
Basically I hate it when I procrastinate. And I can't help to do this every time.
With my studies, I don't even attend my class regularly. (I'm graduating)
I'm really frustrated on how things had become. All these unfinished projects, procrastination and confusion on what I wanted to be really had me punching the wall.

I've kept my dream hangin' wasted time and opportunities. Sometimes things just don't get in my way I think.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:16 pm

bosozuko13

bosozuko13

Caless Student
Caless Student
My trouble?

Nothing earth shattering... just sick of being single... but living in a small town of less than a couple of hundred in rural/regional Australia it does limit ones prospects *sigh*

Confess your trouble. - Page 3 RJtQA
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:48 am

kawaii93

kawaii93

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Mewithoutyou93 wrote:Basically I hate it when I procrastinate. And I can't help to do this every time.
With my studies, I don't even attend my class regularly. (I'm graduating)
I'm really frustrated on how things had become. All these unfinished projects, procrastination and confusion on what I wanted to be really had me punching the wall.

I've kept my dream hangin' wasted time and opportunities. Sometimes things just don't get in my way I think.

Even though I'm still young, I might be able to help. Procrastination has become a habit for you. Since it's a habit, all you have to do is break it. Now that's easier said than done. It takes strong dedication to break a habit. There's an idiom that says it takes 40 days to break a habit. It looks like you're confused on who you want to be. Try talking to your parents. It's fine to ask your friends, but there's a higher chance that they'll change the subject fairly quickly. Is there anything that has you interested? if so, look into it more to see if you want to study it in university. Guidance counsellors are a big help on this. If you've been accepted in a school, search it up and take a look at the programs. Don't stress out too much. Stress can cloud your mind and block away some thoughts. Try doing something that helps calm your mind so you can understand yourself better. That way, it teaches you who you really are, and can sometimes guide you towards the future. That's all I can say. Good luck, and congratulation on graduating!

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:29 am

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Ronrinesu wrote:The person I'm inlove with is far away right now. And he won't be here with me soon... So I don't really know. I can't do anything right now. Which is not helping.
Life is so cruel.

I guess you could say im in the same position right now, and what I do is, I text her, I chat with her and I ask her how the day is going, I dont really worry about anything since I'm happy with what I can get and dont dream too high because if you do so, dissapointment will be just as bad.

Some people would call me too realist/pesimist, but to each its own. :p

Confess your trouble. - Page 3 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:56 am

SCANDARK

SCANDARK

International Performer
International Performer
Im very slothful!!....And I hate it!!....
I need to practice my oboe....I really want to show my family and cousins that being in Band is not just an elective....I want to place in the State competitions...that is if I make it for the Audition for It (theres an audition for the audition)..and I think I can, Im pretty good...But I can't have too much pride when Im just too lazy......also in something called TMSCA.....Math, Number Sense, Science, and Calculators....Ive qualified to state in all of them these past three years in Middle School....and gotten close getting 28th out of 122 in one....but I want to do better in High School...Im serious...All the asians and whites (don't get offended that I'm describing the stereotypical)...but their parents do push them a lot and they do amazingly great!.....But with my sloth and idleness...Its making it nearly impossible....
Spoiler:

Last edited by SCANDARK on Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ...)

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:11 am

NX48

Caless Student
Caless Student
I have a procrastination problem. Whenever I have something important to do, like writing a paper, start up on a project, study over the summer, or apply for a job, I always tell myself the day before that I'll definitely do it tomorrow. And when the next day comes, I usually tell myself I'll do it at the afternoon, as I want to relax in the morning. When it's the afternoon, I tell myself that I work better in the night. And when night comes, I'll tell myself I'll do it tomorrow. And the process just repeats itself. Eventually, I'll do what I need to do maybe a day or two before the deadline. It really sucks when I put off more then one thing that have the same deadline.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:39 am

Mewithoutyou93

Mewithoutyou93

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab328/discopix-14/img09112423
@kawaii93 Woops! first thanks ftw! Happy

Oh I forgot to mention I'm not even sure I'f I'll graduate on time. I hope my band will have a little more exposure. Since we'll be releasing our EP in August (Crossed Fingers)

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:21 am

davezzz

davezzz

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/user/damewn
i hate my country .fustrated.

Confess your trouble. - Page 3 Haruhisiggy
Back to top Go down