You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

phoenixnumber1

phoenixnumber1

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
After listening to the previews of the other songs...

OMGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! They sounded like a 'real' band, if you know what I mean??? These songs had more credibility and substance than previous pop songs, more subtlety and soul! Loved Mami's vocal, it really sounded like she was putting more into singing. Great rock presence whilst still maintaing solid SCANDAL style overall and pop influences, all of them were interesting and original!!! LOVE!

Back to top Go down
kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
macdyne73 wrote:Just heard the previews. This is their best album to date. Period. Better than BA, much better than Temptation box and so superior to BEST SCANDAL it's not even a fair comparison.

It's to be expected I think. They have the experience, the crew, the equipment and the chops to pull this kind of thing now. It's really awesome. I'm so happy I preordered this.

I'll do a track by track later. It's very late now Tongue

ya you might be right about it being better than even the legendary BEST SCANDAL

I only really-liked 5 songs from BEST SCANDAL (SB,Doll,Shojo,Kagerou,AGM) but from the looks of QAT I may end up liking at least 8-9 songs (QAT,TS,RnR,BC,KtV,Koe,RS,Bright,Harukaze)

4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 11 61185
Back to top Go down
yoshinator54

yoshinator54

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.youtube.com/yoshinator54
This album sounds like it will be super awesome!
"Queens are Trumps" - sounds awesome! Something I can headbang to lol
"Rock'n Roll" - I really like the chorus.
"Bitter Chocolate" - nice slow song
"Kill the Virgin" - the bass and guitar riff is really catchy. (Is it just me, or does Timo's singing sound different in this track?)
"Koe" - MAMI!~ LOVE
"Rising Star" - Nice upbeat track.
"Bright" - Nice chord progressions, especially in the chorus - I get chills down my spine. Possibly my favorite?
"Right Here" - I like it. It kind of reminds me of music I used to listen to back in the '90s when I was a wee lad. lol

I really want to hear the rest of the songs! I can't wait until the album gets here!

Back to top Go down
Uldred

Uldred

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Oh wow, this album is gonna be awesome!

I can't wait to hear the full version of Kill the Virgin, Koe, and Bright. My 3 favourites from the previews :D

Back to top Go down
hanautasancho

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
so here are my top 5 so far for this album (based on the previews)... in no particular order:

Queens Are Trumps
Welcome Home
Koe
Bright
Rising Star

I think all of the songs are motivational type songs that's why they're all fun to listen.... if that would be the case then this might well be the best album of them so far....

Kill the Virgin still has to grow on me but it sounds nice so far

But all I can say is that Scandal Leveled Up a lot in this one .... the instrumentals, arrangements all of them are so wonderful... too bad it's just a 30 second preview but it's okay for now

Back to top Go down
davezzz

davezzz

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/user/damewn
waaa..

"koe" mamiiiI!!!! .wow.

"rising star" another aniime op/ed? .wow.

.dies.

4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 11 Haruhisiggy
Back to top Go down
Reachie

Reachie

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
This album is a freaking beast! Can't wait for it.
It's funny how lately some people seem to be quite disappointed with SCANDAL's music and find they are now too idolish or something but here they rock the house HAHAHA .happy.

4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 11 TqohPfv
Back to top Go down
TomomiSlapThatBass

TomomiSlapThatBass

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://tomomi-slap-that-bass.tumblr.com
Woah I cannot wait to hear the full versions!!!

Mami really silences all of the haters with some solid playing on Queens are Trumps, I can't wait to see her solo the crap out of that song live!!!

In fact, I hope the remaining 7 songs include some other awesome solo's as well as some solid input from Rina and Tomomi (a bass solo or some slapping would be nice)

I like how Tomomi seems to embrace effects on Kill The Virgin, it sounds like a phaser or something, the song also seems like it is building up to something awesome.

It might be the first album since BEST SCANDAL where I actually like the majority of the songs, TB and BA failed to keep me captivated overall even though there were some great songs on those records. Though, realistically I only really like about 6 songs on BA and about 5 on TB, the rest, I listen to but they aren't as cool to me, compared to BS where I like all of them except for DOLL. I guess at the end of the day, this is all opinionated, which is good in a way because it reinforces how SCANDAL has something for everyone, which I think is valuable for a band.

Back to top Go down
ハナビラ~

ハナビラ~

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
wow, I think this album will make many people happy 4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 11 924158
seriously it sounds like this has potential to become their best album so far, I think I can't wait so much longer! And I love that the last track is more upbeat than the ones in the 2 previous albums. Queens are Trumps will kick ass!

上がり下がり 嘆き笑い 生きる
Back to top Go down
funk_you22

funk_you22

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
..yeah..i think mami sang that Koe..and this Queens are trumps made more excited..GOOOSE BUUMPS..waaaa...want to see this live...waaa!!..awesome Scandal is awesooome..!!!..leveling up again..getting better and better..i don't know what to say now..too much excitement..
:hplease: Onion Skipping .toj.

me want you..
4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 11 248620_543230782354814_1332185272_n
4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 11 Scandal_logo_stamp_by_haritomi-d5it41e4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 11 Mami_stamp_4_by_haritomi-d5iskhe
(c)d3nise or (c)haritomi
Back to top Go down
alrick13

alrick13

I'm really hoping that this album will do well in the Oricon Charts by being within the top 5 for the first week. With it the girls will set a new record by being the only girlband since debut to have 4 consecutive album release within the top 5 of the charts... They are currently tie with Pink Sapphire with 3 albums.

Any info on the other artist that will be releasing an album at the same week?

4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 11 AzwBVmg
SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down
kaitoKid

kaitoKid

Administrator
Administrator
http://tinyurl.com/c9n8he4
i get the 80's rock feeling from the previews itself, so awesome *A*

4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 11 Tumblr_mta3fgUJcJ1sh5mxqo1_250
Back to top Go down
SCANDARK

SCANDARK

International Performer
International Performer
Quick question...

So the DVD version has the Track list too...and the Photo book includes both....??

Back to top Go down
Reachie

Reachie

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
SCANDARK wrote:Quick question...

So the DVD version has the Track list too...and the Photo book includes both....??

All three version of the album will have every song in the track list, but the DVD Version comes with a bonus DVD of course and the Photobook version with a photobook.

4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 11 TqohPfv
Back to top Go down
Mirytie

Mirytie

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
alrick13 wrote:I'm really hoping that this album will do well in the Oricon Charts by being within the top 5 for the first week. With it the girls will set a new record by being the only girlband since debut to have 4 consecutive album release within the top 5 of the charts... They are currently tie with Pink Sapphire with 3 albums.

Any info on the other artist that will be releasing an album at the same week?

I only know about Girugamesh releasing on that day

4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 11 295982_4318448326990_420683964_n

4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 11 MMuserbar
"Pouring tears, Its not being weak, Its not regret,
Its pieces from my pain"

-Namida no Regret
Back to top Go down
tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
I always look forward to a new album from SCANDAL but after listening to the previews I am
really excited about this one.

4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 11 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down
bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
tonymiller wrote:I always look forward to a new album from SCANDAL but after listening to the previews I am
really excited about this one.

I bet everyone is... no more bagging out on SCANDAL... this album has all doubters biting the dust... boo yeah! hehehe

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 11 Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down
Anil92

Anil92

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
OMG! the previews were awsome! gotta say that i like Rock N Roll so much! .wow.

SCANDAL Band 4 EVER!! .upwalk.
Back to top Go down
haritomi.denise

haritomi.denise

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.instagram.com/haritomi
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

longer preview of Queens are trumps~ .nosebleed. .nosebleed.

"...most people die never realizing the dream of their lives...”
4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 11 URT1EYY
4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 11 Mskdbd
l DeviantArt ll Tumblr l
Back to top Go down
bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Haruna's Oh shit man me laugh so hard... we might be seeing mature content alert on their next album ahahahhaha All fingers point at Mami for writing the lyrics. ahahahahhaaha

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL

Back to top Go down
gaLa_LiannE08

gaLa_LiannE08

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Man! I missed a lot of things!!..Cool songs!!!!..Can't wait for it.. .toj.
And Mami's guitar solo, very promising!.

4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 11 Depart10
Back to top Go down
skywing-SM

skywing-SM

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
the part was... unexpected. I think deep down Mami really wants to say that 4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 11 464571, or maybe it's Mami's prank for Haru lol. And I thought I heard it wrong XD. But it doesn't change my view... the song is still awesome :D
which makes me wonder even more how the other girl's songs full lyrics are gonna be like...

4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 11 Sca_si11
Back to top Go down
bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Maybe she was typing the lyrics and accidentally typed and sent what she was thinking at that moment...

Back to top Go down
february-heavenly

february-heavenly

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
i love scandal swearing!
first tomomi, now haruna...

4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 11 9a12711f2961b114fdc930d81ddd3237
tumblr: ai-koishiteru.tumblr.com
twitter: twitter.com/feiizhuliu
Back to top Go down
Lexian

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
february-heavenly wrote:i love scandal swearing!
first tomomi, now haruna...
Can u remind me when Timo was swearing? I cant remember...

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.