You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

Shark

Shark

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Sounds like you guys are happy with the new album. Makes me more eager to get my own copy. I don't know when CDjapan shipped it since I can't find it on my account. Because I didn't go with the overpriced FedEx shipping on this one, it might take some time to get to me.

Has anyone who ordered from cdjapan gotten those cards yet by the way?

4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 16 0fPdnZt
Back to top Go down
tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 16 621340 HM Customs & Excise are holding my copy of "Queens are trumps" until I pay them Import Tax.
I ordered SCANDAL vs Budokan at the same time which took it over their limit...sigh

4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 16 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

OJSlaughter

Caless Student
Caless Student
tonymiller wrote:4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 16 621340 HM Customs & Excise are holding my copy of "Queens are trumps" until I pay them Import Tax.
I ordered SCANDAL vs Budokan at the same time which took it over their limit...sigh

I have made that mistake in the past too. It sucks Sad

Back to top Go down
echu2012

echu2012

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
tonymiller wrote:4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 16 621340 HM Customs & Excise are holding my copy of "Queens are trumps" until I pay them Import Tax.

Ouch. That is the reason why sometimes I refrain choosing the combined shipping. In my country, it says that if you've ordered over $50, the Customs office will have you pick up your package and ask you to pay customs tax.

I do hope you'll be able to get your orders safely.

Back to top Go down
MasterOfFlamaster

MasterOfFlamaster

Caless Student
Caless Student
Ahhhhh Queens are Trumps...
It's Legen-wait for it-DARY! I was expecting very good album, and I'm not dissapointed. I can't wait to see their "Special live" this thursday ^_^
Oh, and since it's my first post("Say Hello" section doesn't count) HI EVERYBODY! :D

Back to top Go down
Shark

Shark

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Oh actually got the album today too.

And it is awesome! I just love all these songs, especially Queens are Trumps and Kill the Virgin but everything is great. This might be my favorite Scandal Album tied with Best Scandal, it's just sick.

Last edited by Shark on Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
hanautasancho

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
echu2012 wrote:
Ouch. That is the reason why sometimes I refrain choosing the combined shipping. In my country, it says that if you've ordered over $50, the Customs office will have you pick up your package and ask you to pay customs tax.

I do hope you'll be able to get your orders safely.

^ hmmm... my friend and I once ordered in YesAsia worth $81 of shipment... including a poster but we never had any problem in the customs. We received our items two days after the release of TS ...

In ebay we always get problems with customs I think it has something to do with the carrier... :D

Back to top Go down
Space_Ranger017

Space_Ranger017

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/
I'm still waiting for it to arrive i hope it arrives tomorrow .please.

"I love your sushi roll, hotter than wasabi
I race for your love, shake and bake, Ricky bobby"

Back to top Go down
Tim_E.D

Tim_E.D

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
So it is the best album then? because i consider to buy one of these album (after all sony music distribute the first scandal new album in indonesia LOVE )

Back to top Go down
kurojackal

kurojackal

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://www.scandal-indonesia.com
Tim_E.D wrote:So it is the best album then? because i consider to buy one of these album (after all sony music distribute the first scandal new album in indonesia 4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 16 911293 )

I think Sony Music ID will only release the regular version.

This album definitely their best album so far! Can't wait for mine to arrive 4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 16 572615

Back to top Go down
Jibba

Jibba

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
https://www.youtube.com/user/xJibba?feature=mhee
This album is definitely really awesome!!!
I wouldn't say it's better than Temptation or Best Scandal, but it is really good!

Queens are Trumps has an 80's rock feel, sounds awesome~
Mami's koe is also really awesome Wink
(Pun intended, koe = voice XD)

Those are my two favourites out of the new ones heard first on the album Happy
.clap.

Back to top Go down
kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
My patience will be greatly tested

My eBay purchase of the DVD version will be delayed by a week. (I never thought eBay was reliable anyways...)

Will still resist temptation~

4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 16 61185
Back to top Go down
yoshinator54

yoshinator54

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.youtube.com/yoshinator54
Ever since delivery day, I have been getting home from school as soon as possible to see if QAT came in. I still don't have it yet, but I will be super happy if it comes in later today or tomorrow. Hopefully I won the deck of cards or a clear folder, because I bought my CD from CDJapan.
I did hear the full album though, and I have to say it is an awesome album! I really liked Koe.

@kaitanuva - I was originally going to wait for the album to come in before I listen to the songs, but I gave in. I'll tell you one thing. You will NOT be disappointed! Good luck on your wait Nice one

Last edited by yoshinator54 on Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
macdyne73

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Yep, been listening to this record since yesterday non-stop. I love it. I like Baby Action but this is even better, more consistent and overall quality is very very good. I still can't decide which song stands out at the moment, even the singles match the album's overall feel so they aren't overshadowed unlike what happened for me in Baby Action.

Bright is such a good song. Kinda reminds me of old Heart (old time Canadian rock duo)songs. I love the chord progression. Great singing too.

When I heard the intro to Kill the Virgin I thought it was going to be like Shoujo M, i.e cute song but not really a standout. I was wrong. I love it for it's 80s vibe although I can imagine some people don't liking it much due to the amount of synth used in it.

The English pronounciation in Right Here, very clear. A great song too. Nice job girls.

And Bitter Chocolate. So proud of Rina. She did a great job writing this song.

My physical copy will arrive next week. I will pore over the liner notes to find out who exactly is responsible for this album's production. This person/These people deserve a medal/medals.

There's is hardly anything bad to say about anything on this album. They've raised the bar again and Haruna sounds so, so good, better than she's ever sounded. I loved Mami's singing on Koe too, she put in a lot of emotion on that song. Her regular singing style is more languid than that so it was a really pleasant surprise.

Timo's singing is a little different too. More..."adult"?

The girls can be justifiably proud, this album is definitely, absolutely their best one yet. 4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 16 891450

Oh I have ONE complaint. The solo in Bright is too short 4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 16 891450

Back to top Go down
Vapour Trail

Vapour Trail

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I went down to Tower Records in Shibuya today and took a picture of their display on my phone while getting the album. I did it very quickly and it blurred, though. Last time I tried to take a picture of something in a shop in Shibuya, the person told me not to take pictures, so just in case, I was trying to make it brisk.

4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 16 Scanda10

I also got a deck of SCANDAL playing cards when I bought the album, which I was apparently due, because of what it said on the back of the bottom sticker you get when you get the sticker sheet (I wasn't listening too hard, but I think that was the jist of it).

Going to listen to it tonight. 4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 16 628112

Back to top Go down
sillentdx

sillentdx

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

macdyne73 wrote:The English pronounciation in Right Here, very clear.
Funny you should say that since my boyfriend and I couldn't clearly understand a single word they were saying when we first listened to it. Maybe it's because we're used to hearing a different kind of English (American English) haha Tongue

Oh, and for those interested, here's a link to the album lyrics. Translations coming soon.

https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t6884-queens-are-trumps-kirifuda-wa-queen-album-lyrics

4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 16 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
ハナビラ~

ハナビラ~

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I just checked the oricon charts too, that's really good maybe they will make it to #1 tomorrow 4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 16 572615
now I just need more patience, cause my order won't arrive before next week or even later... but at least I can look forward to that! This time I won't spoil myself and stay strong til it arrives Wink

上がり下がり 嘆き笑い 生きる
Back to top Go down
alrick13

alrick13

just praying for a top 3 finish this week for bagging a new girlband album record...

4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 16 AzwBVmg
SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down
macdyne73

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
macdyne73 wrote:The English pronounciation in Right Here, very clear.
Funny you should say that since my boyfriend and I couldn't clearly understand a single word they were saying when we first listened to it. Maybe it's because we're used to hearing a different kind of English (American English) haha Tongue

Oh, and for those interested, here's a link to the album lyrics. Translations coming soon.

https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t6884-queens-are-trumps-kirifuda-wa-queen-album-lyrics

Thanks Jade I really appreciate your work. Top notch.

Yeah, I got all the English in that song right from the start. You may have a point there about the accent haha.. There was just a slight bit of accent in that song, especially with the words "absolutely" and "definitely". A bit tricky for them as expected but I didn't here any rolled r sounds!

I'm impressed with what they did with that. Makes me wonder if they have a language coach/tutor. Would be great if they did.

Back to top Go down
LieAnn

LieAnn

International Performer
International Performer
Nice start at #2! Much as I like it to happen, but I guess it won't reach #1 'cause the current holder of the position have 90k+ sales and is a "Best of" album. As for the #3 spot it's Green Day with 8k+ sales so I guess SCANDAL will stay put at #2! And yey, if everything went well they'll set another record! Happy

As for the songs, I've already listened to it and I love it all!!! QaT is and Right Here is my most favorite! Right Here is not so SCANDAL but I really love it!

4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 16 Haruka10
もっと、もっと、もっと、もっと、もっと声が聞きたいのに
何で、何で、何で、何で届かない
Back to top Go down
hanautasancho

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
macdyne73 wrote:
Timo's singing is a little different too. More..."adult"?

^I agree that Tomo sounds more mature in this album....

Also, I think this is the first time in my history of being a Scandal Fan wherein I never had any negative reactions on one of the songs in their album after listening to them on first try....

Anyways, I'm placing Right Here as my second favorite in this album .... darn it's so energizing to listen .... I kept playing it in my player and never got bored... The song is a perfect album ender....

Back to top Go down
Uldred

Uldred

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
The only song I don't really like is Taiyou Scandalous, but the rest are amazing!

My top 3 so far:

Kill the Virgin
Koe
Bitter Chocolate (sounds like something that could have been off of the Best Scandal album)

Edit: My CD finally came! Got stuck at customs for a day. I won one of the folders from CD Japan. Time to really enjoy it!

Back to top Go down
Space_Ranger017

Space_Ranger017

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/
I just arrived like right now!! .clap.

"I love your sushi roll, hotter than wasabi
I race for your love, shake and bake, Ricky bobby"

Back to top Go down
FreeFall

FreeFall

International Performer
International Performer
alrick13 wrote:just praying for a top 3 finish this week for bagging a new girlband album record...

Yep @.@

4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 16 Timooverflow

TIMO OVERFLOW!!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.