You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Go down

Hyuga

Hyuga

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I'm listening to the album right now, It's awesome.
Koe sounds very special, so does Bitter Chocolate!

Previously known as HugoDisasters4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 15 St95ChL
Back to top Go down
Uldred

Uldred

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Once I got over the shock of my expectations for Kill the Virgin, it's actually really catchy.

They seem to be using a few more synths than usual on some of the songs, but I'm really liking them all so far.

Back to top Go down
bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
I've just listened to the album as a preview before I buy it tomorrow and without any exaggerations the album is quite good!

All comment are on the Queen are Trumps only songs.. so not the A side songs...

Queen are Trumps was an awesome start off the album; totally gets you into the mood and all

Rock n Roll continues its rock power from Queen are Trumps I love the guitar solo, sounds punk

Bitter Chocolate has that calm, humbleness feel to it (the opposite to those in-your-face songs) has a cute catch to it.

Kill the Virgin: one comment: 80s much? Eccentric song of the album, anyone know the meaning behind the words, which I think was I'm a virgin, kill the virgin?

Koe- Mami totally sounds one of those singers for indie bands, I feel it influences the song a lot and comes to form an overall "indie rock" feel

Rising Star: The beginning guitar riff reminded me of Buono! The song transcends to a more stable but energetic tone.

Right Here: Love the groove to it, love how the song has a rap catch to it. Has a Orange Range feel to it. English pronunciation was decent I'll give them that. Right Here Right, now do you know where you are?

Thats my wrap on Queen are Trumps(Kirifuda wa Queen) For the overall Rock feel to it, I give it 4.5/5

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 15 Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down
yoshinator54

yoshinator54

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.youtube.com/yoshinator54
I have a feeling my copy of QAT will come in a day after the release date, but I'd be extremely happy if it came in earlier than that!

Back to top Go down
hanautasancho

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I'm planning on ordering my copy maybe by next week since I'm quite broke this week....

Anyways so my comments when I heard the songs in the album are positive so far... this album is quite better than BA or TB... my top 5 favorites would be:

Queens Are Trumps
Harukaze
Welcome Home
Bright
Right Here

Bitter Chocolate gives me the chills whenever I listen to it... and it's a big plus coz Rina composed it haha

However, I'm quite dissapointed on the PVs... maybe I expected too much on those :D

Back to top Go down
VaizardsFTW

VaizardsFTW

Caless Student
Caless Student
Definitely agree with the disappointing PVs sentiment. It was lackluster and all the effects were kinda bad.

4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 15 U6zkopzo01coeakz79p8

5/22/15 - 「HELLO WORLD」 - Los Angeles, CA HoB
Back to top Go down
timooooo

timooooo

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
hanautasancho wrote:

However, I'm quite dissapointed on the PVs... maybe I expected too much on those :D

same here lol

4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 15 8hajwRP
Back to top Go down
bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
I thought the PVs were good considering it was not made by a proper director and crew kinda thing... I love the Cherry Jam one better...

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL

Back to top Go down
TomomiSlapThatBass

TomomiSlapThatBass

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://tomomi-slap-that-bass.tumblr.com
I don't want to hurt anybody's feelings but after my first listen, the only songs that I liked straight away were Queens are Trumps and Koe, I guess I will have to listen to it more though, it may grow on me.
I hope I don't stay disappointed Sad

Back to top Go down
TomomiSlapThatBass

TomomiSlapThatBass

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

....ok I love Kill the Virgin now, it reminds me of Yellow Magic Orchestra Happy

Back to top Go down
TomomiSlapThatBass

TomomiSlapThatBass

Caless Student
Caless Student
....ok I love Kill the Virgin now, it reminds me of Yellow Magic Orchestra Happy

Back to top Go down
kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I'm gonna give myself a challenge.

Don't sneak a peak on the internet to listen to the new album until my physical copy comes (Oct 2-9).

Wish me luck

4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 15 61185
Back to top Go down
bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
kaitanuva wrote:I'm gonna give myself a challenge.

Don't sneak a peak on the internet to listen to the new album until my physical copy comes (Oct 2-9).

Wish me luck

Damn you'll be holding your breath for a long time... .happy.

I tried doing that with myself today but I downloaded a copy to see how it went, I'm still paying for the real one tomorrow on iTunes... .cool.

Back to top Go down
gaLa_LiannE08

gaLa_LiannE08

Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Wish me luck

LOL, same as me!..It will take ages before I'll get mine too..Too bad I already gave up haha
Gambatte!..

4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 15 Depart10
Back to top Go down
yatsushiro

yatsushiro

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://myanimelist.net/profile/yatsushiro
I just listened to the entire album last night. So far, I am liking "Bright," "Right Here," and "声". "Kill the virgin" gave me a few chuckles. Honestly, all of the new songs are catchy. I also like the theme that they used for the album jacket.

Back to top Go down
FreeFall

FreeFall

International Performer
International Performer
Have been listening to it the whole day, and... wow. It's so addictive!! It's amazing. Just like the girls said before, this is their "coolest" album. My favorites tracks so far are "Right Here", "声" (The intro is so... *-*), "Rising Star", "Kill the virgin" (it's so fun to listen to. It makes me smile without noticing lol) and "Bright". "Queens are trumps" is awesome too. It's so hard to choose one @.@

I think they placed "Welcome home" in the right place, together with "Right Here" makes a wonderful combination to end the album. I'll listen to more and more and write some concrete opnions about each track. But by just what I listened, I can say that it's way better than BABY ACTION~

4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 15 Timooverflow

TIMO OVERFLOW!!

Back to top Go down
Anil92

Anil92

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
after listening to the whole album of Queens are trumps, i found that this album really bring back thier SCANDAL rockish style! really enjoyed my time listening all of the songs since morning! .happy.

so far, my fav tracks are Right Here, Rock N Roll, Queens are trumps & Bitter Chocolate!
really like it so much .love. , for me this album is far better than Baby Action, .uhuh. , but i still like BA,lolx

Im glad the girls did a GREAT job on their new album! Ho Onion Thumbs Onion , its so different this time! gotta say i really love it! CANTA Love

>c< congrats SCANDAL! hopefully this album will reach a number 1 spot in oricion charts Happy Onion

SCANDAL Band 4 EVER!! .upwalk.
Back to top Go down
Mirytie

Mirytie

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
TomomiSlapThatBass wrote:I don't want to hurt anybody's feelings but after my first listen, the only songs that I liked straight away were Queens are Trumps and Koe, I guess I will have to listen to it more though, it may grow on me.
I hope I don't stay disappointed Sad

You don't need to worry about that...when my fav singer releases something new I don't quite like it either but, one week later, I can't stop listen to it.
I think it's better when a song grows on you and stays with you than when you quickly like a song and the next week you're bothered with that song...

Well, on the topic:
How great is that Album! .wow.
I love Mami's voice. I had to hear it twice to make sure it was her! So, yeah, Koe is my fav and I hope Mami will get more lines from here on out because her voice really improved ^^
This is the first Album released after I became a fan and I love it!

Enough said!

4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 15 295982_4318448326990_420683964_n

4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 15 MMuserbar
"Pouring tears, Its not being weak, Its not regret,
Its pieces from my pain"

-Namida no Regret
Back to top Go down
yatsushiro

yatsushiro

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://myanimelist.net/profile/yatsushiro
FreeFall wrote:Have been listening to it the whole day, and... wow. It's so addictive!! It's amazing. Just like the girls said before, this is their "coolest" album. My favorites tracks so far are "Right Here", "声" (The intro is so... *-*), "Rising Star", "Kill the virgin" (it's so fun to listen to. It makes me smile without noticing lol) and "Bright". "Queens are trumps" is awesome too. It's so hard to choose one @.@

I think they placed "Welcome home" in the right place, together with "Right Here" makes a wonderful combination to end the album. I'll listen to more and more and write some concrete opnions about each track. But by just what I listened, I can say that it's way better than BABY ACTION~

I agree. I like this album more than Baby Action. The new songs grabbed my attention instantly!

Back to top Go down
GeoFreak

GeoFreak

Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Wish me luck
Yeah, I'm sort of trying the same thing. I only listened to the songs that had longer previews available: Queens are Trumps, and there was another one I can't remember. It's not a bad thing if I forget those, since my experience of listening to those songs on the album will be fresher, hopefully... Other than the long previews, I just had to listen the Koe preview because it's Mami singing lead vocals. I remember liking it, so I look forward to it.

Please be fast, SAL!

4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 15 2_crop10
Back to top Go down

OJSlaughter

Caless Student
Caless Student
I am really jealous of you guys who have got it already!

Mine hasn't even been sent yet and when it is sent, it will go to my home address: while I am on campus.

Onion Cry

Back to top Go down
RinaJa

RinaJa

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://rinaja90@gmail.com
I really love the song Right Here! haha I can hear it played in HunterxHunter2011's opening. XD

and Bitter Chocolate.. Thank God I was not disappointed. Its the song I really looked forward too.

I wont give comments to all the songs.. To make it short.. I REALLY LOVE THIS ALBUM!!
I've been hitting the replay button all day! Hohoho Onion

CANTA Angel
SCANDAL FOR LIFE!!!

4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 15 ?ui=2&ik=f23aae3d3a&view=att&th=1387b0d9012cb55c&attid=0
Back to top Go down
hanautasancho

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I'm liking Kill the Virgin now .... it's very catchy and Tomo's voice is very angelic .... hahaha

Back to top Go down
february-heavenly

february-heavenly

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
the amazon previews did this album no justice.
all of the songs are amazing!!!
LOVE

my favorites are:
queens are trumps
right here
pin heel surfer
bitter chocolate

4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 15 9a12711f2961b114fdc930d81ddd3237
tumblr: ai-koishiteru.tumblr.com
twitter: twitter.com/feiizhuliu
Back to top Go down
echu2012

echu2012

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Cool. I got the SCANDAL folder.

I love all songs it it, but I must say that I'm really surprised with Bitter Chocolate. It's a really nice song. I also like KOE. I feel like this song suits to be in an anime soundtrack. .happy.

Time to listen to the rest of the album.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.