great opening act !?

https://youtu.be/74igt9M32i0

Back to top Go down
scantalous

scantalous

International Performer
International Performer
darksider59 wrote:@scantalous
already a seconde time ? I have to watch the last 30 minutes for the first time. But after that, I will rewatch it many times .clap.

for this day i'm gonna watch it again before i sleep,
and this will be my 4th time for this day!!!! Onion Wahaha
i just cant get enough of watching this Onion Love

SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 12 F5hZrIc
Do you ever feel like you want a revenge
Back to top Go down
WoOt1337

WoOt1337

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Bääãh... I can't download that on my smartphone and I don't have a other choice to wait until tomorrow 7pm (gmt +1)

But then (after I talked with my family and friends over the trip) I will wake up my neighbors with loud scandal music (live at Osaka jo)

Btw: I couldn't see hi lab cause I was in the queue for scandal goods :-D

"Ich glaube mir selbst kein Wort. Ich warte immer auf meine Aktionen und Reaktionen und wundere mich dann." - Alexander Kaschte
Back to top Go down
darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer

But then (after I talked with my family and friends over the trip) I will wake up my neighbors with loud scandal music (live at Osaka jo)

Nice one
When I listen to music in my room, I put my Iphone on my Home Theater and I think my neighbors can heard it haha.

SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 12 MUW2SyY
Back to top Go down
Leyh

Leyh

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Rheyolds?feature=mhee
Yeeaaah I have it ! Tonight will be a wonderful night !

I'll tell you what I think about it as soon as I'll be able ! LOVE

SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 12 Sans_t14
Back to top Go down
atpsiam

atpsiam

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Seeing Tomomi & Rina tearing up, Haruna & Mami holding back their tears while trying to keep a straight face, and the crowd singing Scandal Baby at the end was just so heart warming TOJ Onion

Back to top Go down
spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
atpsiam wrote:Seeing Tomomi & Rina tearing up, Haruna & Mami holding back their tears while trying to keep a straight face, and the crowd singing Scandal Baby at the end was just so heart warming TOJ Onion

I was kind of puzzled about why the camera kept cutting away whenever one of them would start crying! It's emotion, just let them show it! They didn't cut away from Rina at the end, but they cut away from Tomomi a bunch of times. And when she cried at the beginning (during Scandal Baby), they seemed to decide to just show her from the neck down for a while .deli.

I know it's Japan and they don't always like to show emotion, but it's actually pretty standard and expected at big concerts these days to do so (Kimura Kaela was actually bawling at the end of her show at Budokan, for example), so I don't think it was that.

But I agree with you, I loved to see them so happy and overwhelmed.

Back to top Go down

nataku

Caless Student
Caless Student
spacecadet wrote:

I was kind of puzzled about why the camera kept cutting away whenever one of them would start crying! It's emotion, just let them show it! They didn't cut away from Rina at the end, but they cut away from Tomomi a bunch of times. And when she cried at the beginning (during Scandal Baby), they seemed to decide to just show her from the neck down for a while .deli.

I know it's Japan and they don't always like to show emotion, but it's actually pretty standard and expected at big concerts these days to do so (Kimura Kaela was actually bawling at the end of her show at Budokan, for example), so I don't think it was that.

Yeah, it adds a nice human element to the music we listen to when we see that they are just so overwhelmed with happiness that they are brought to tears. Makes us understand that they do appreciate this moment that they've dreamed of.

Back to top Go down
RinaChan

RinaChan

Caless Student
Caless Student
nataku wrote:
spacecadet wrote:

I was kind of puzzled about why the camera kept cutting away whenever one of them would start crying! It's emotion, just let them show it! They didn't cut away from Rina at the end, but they cut away from Tomomi a bunch of times. And when she cried at the beginning (during Scandal Baby), they seemed to decide to just show her from the neck down for a while SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 12 436193

Yeah, it adds a nice human element to the music we listen to when we see that they are just so overwhelmed with happiness that they are brought to tears. Makes us understand that they do appreciate this moment that they've dreamed of.

私は完全な里奈とともみで悲しみを見ることができます

SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 12 Rsz_ri10
Back to top Go down
Haru-chan56

Haru-chan56

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
atpsiam wrote:Seeing Tomomi & Rina tearing up, Haruna & Mami holding back their tears while trying to keep a straight face, and the crowd singing Scandal Baby at the end was just so heart warming TOJ Onion

I agree!~
It was definitely a wonderful night! The full show is now on Youtube so we can watch it but I wonder if there is a full HD version? I was crying along with Timo and Rina TOJ Onion
It was an amazing performance and you could tell that it was very emotional for the girls too! We are Scandalous family after all .clap. I wish I could've been there to support them but I couldn't have gone but I'm glad they had a rocking performance!! Nice one
I'm very proud of them Please Onion

SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 12 G5qoii10
Back to top Go down
IceT

IceT

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I'm sure they would fill the complete Olympia Stadium in Berlin, the Allianz Arena in Munich or the Wembley Stadium.

Can't wait to see them live.

"Ich glaube, auf dieser Welt gibt es keine Vernunft, und an Güte fehlt es auch."
"Kann sein. Aber das lässt sich wohl jetzt nicht mehr ändern."
"Das Rückgabedatum ist abgelaufen."
"Und die Quittung weggeschmissen." 1Q84, Aomame und Ayumi im Gespräch.

Nicht ich bin verrückt, die Welt ist es.
Haruki Murakami

"Wohin man auch geht, sich selbst entkommt man
nicht. Es ist so wie mit dem eigenen Schatten, der folgt einem auch
überallhin." Haruki Murakami
Back to top Go down
sleipnir

sleipnir

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://roguesleipnir.tumblr.com/
Am I the only one who finds the Intermission dubstep and avp at 0:34:00 addictive? haha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=bjcKX_xlqW8#t=2067s

And if it's a released song, what's the title? Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Gygun

Caless Student
Caless Student
Thx u so much for this thread Happy

Back to top Go down
GeoFreak

GeoFreak

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Finally finished watching it. Amazing performance. Budokan was about making it to the big stage and playing their most popular songs, but Wonderful Tonight was about recollecting their journey and playing the songs that help tell that story. Case in point, the One Piece performance was one of my favorites from this concert. The lyrics fit perfectly, and you could tell how much it meant by seeing Rina and Tomo start crying while playing, and Haruna's eyes watering up. Only the calm, cool, and collected Mami held it in, but it even got to her at the very end of the concert.

I'm still surprised and a little disappointed that they didn't play Playboy, seeing how often they played it at Shiroten. That would've made this concert nearly perfect for me. But I still enjoyed the whole thing and look forward to rewatching it many, many times.

SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 12 2_crop10
Back to top Go down
darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
@sleipnir
I also liked this intermission very cool and addictive (usually, I don't like dubstep)

Back to top Go down

ahxiian

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I feel so happy for them.. anyone could break a tear from the performance.. it was so' touching. TOJ Onion
It was regretful I wasn't able to be there to support them.. .shy.

Also shocking to hear all the fans sing SCANDAL BABY together towards the ending, awesome.
It was a great live.. SCANDAL Saikyou !!! LOVE

SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 12 Scanda15
SCANDAL the best all girls band ever !
RINA — I may make a mistake, I may be unable to do it, and I may lose heart..
but I think it is wasteful if I stopped because of such a thing.. I want to steadily change tomorrow by myself !
Back to top Go down
BattleHermit

BattleHermit

Caless Student
Caless Student
Watching the whole show, the emotion is incredible, can't really begin to imagine the intensity at being there live.

I'm currently taking a class on teamwork and leadership, and have been seeing all the right patterns in Scandal as success story of different people working harmoniously towards a common goal
SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 12 924158

My only (very minor) issue with WT is that Rina's solo was a bit silly for my tastes... Granted, she's cute as a button, but after the sheer awesomeness of her Budokan drum solo, I felt it a bit of a let down.
Now, if only Haruna had popped up (in one of the big screens, like the Great and Powerful Oz) for the dialogues, now that would be unbeatable...
SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 12 867634

Back to top Go down
Leyh

Leyh

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Rheyolds?feature=mhee
Wow, I finally watched it ... I don't from where I can start ...

Unfortunately I can't explaim what I think about the MC, for the simple reason that I don't understand what they said T-T

- As I said before, SCANDAL BABY for the 1st song is very good, seeing Tomomi's crying. By the way, this song directly project us in the Live ! I think they didn't play SCANDAL NO THEME because they didn't need it, it's OSAKA JO HALL, the dream of SCANDAL, all knows who they are, their passion, their dreams !

- And hop remember this date, March 03, 2008, the release of their First Single, SPACE RANGER ! To be honnest, this is the only song I've never heard, I don't know why, for me this song is awesome, as you noticed, it coincide with their outfits ! Choice this song make us a bit nostalgic !

- Continue with LOVE SURVIVE, everybody can say it, this song is one of the BEST LIVES SONGS of SCANDAL, it's the reason why in all of their concerts (almost) we can hear it, so powerful ! The typical LIVE song, I think we all knew that it was in the setlist !

- This song, I didn't think it will be in the setlist, HOSHI NO FURU YORU NI for me is a revelation : in live, this song is totally AWESOME ! You can see MAMI enjoying so much play this song, maybe this was her who chose this song, and she was right, it ROCK !

- Like LOVE SURVIVE, SHUNKAN SENTIMENTAL is a typical live song, but it's also one of their song that have made us become popular, a real Rock Song, even my friends who never listen a rock song say that it's cool ! It's not a surprise too to see it in WONDERFUL TONIGHT.

Well I don't know what I can say about SHOUJO S, it's an great live song, we can see them dancing on it, so cute !

- For TAIYOU SCANDALOUS, I'm sure that it's HARUNA who chose it ! She looks so enjoying this song ! When she sang "Kokoro no oku faitaa" this movement ! <3

This songs were the Intro I think, play some live songs for put us in the bath (French quote sorry Tongue), we are ready for enter in the heart of WONDERFUL TONIGHT !

- And what's better than a princess to invite us ? KOI NO HAJIMERU WA DIET, Rina"s Solo ... Omg I think she is the cuttest girl that I've never seen, this beauty, this fineness, the Princess of OSAKA JO HALL, she looks so happy to be here, I feel that she came back to her childhood, a little princess who are having her most beautiful day !

- Now ... Let's Go ! I knew that she will play QUEENS ARE TRUMPS, but not ROCK'N'ROLL, by the way this songs of Queens Are Trumps Album are awesome in live, if I had well understood the lyrics, with ROCK'N'ROLL they let their heart shout out and screaming, they bring out their Rock'n'Roll soul !

- Time to QUEENS ARE TRUMPS ! Haruna's time ! Eheh, honnestly, this song is perfect for her ! She shine so much in this song, she is so beautiful with the mic, the way to move with the lyrics, our Queen ! <3

- The time to rock is going  to be finished, KAGEROU is a very good transition for move, the lyrics are emotionnal, but this song also rock, it's a very good song for enter deeper in the heart of the concert, where their dream is, and where it will go out of this and become fulfilled (strange word lol)

- So let's go, HARUKAZE, my fav song, the 2012 favourite SCANDAL song if I remember well, the lyrics here can speak about the OSAKA JO HALL and SCANDAL, the Concert is going to be finished, and after that, SCANDAL will go on, with their dream fulfilled behind us, they will continue to make shine our life everyday !

- Here we are... ONE PIECE, I think this is THE song of OSAKA JO HALL, the center of the concert, the brightest star of this WONDERFUL NIGHT, I think I don't need to tell you why this song, I just let you the link of the lyrics, I can't explaim how much perfect this song is for this Live ! https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t4038-baby-action-album-lyrics I didn't stop to cry when I heard this song T-T

- Now we find this dream, this final piece, we can go out, the end of this concert is starting, go out from the heart, and go back to home ... WELCOME HOME, a wonderful choice after ONE PIECE, OSAKA, their home, their dream with us they can finish this night perfectly !

- VERY SPECIAL ! ... But what is very special ? SCANDAL of course ! This day of course ! The Osaka Jo HALL of course ! All SCANDAL fans are very special ! All of these are VERY SPECIAL, because we have helped 4 girls to fulfill their dream, when you help someone in any way, you become VERY SPECIAL !

- The night is over, we can see in the sky a SHINING SUN ! Finishing the concert on ONE PIECE was too nostalgic, we need an happy end, we want feel the joy of HARUNA, TOMOMI, RINA, MAMI but the joy of the FANS too ! Show them how happy we are for them ! Shine more than the Sun ! T-T This song was awesome, Balloons !!! xD People who were there looks like so happy !

- Finally, this story is over, the story of the carrying of their dream, the story of a WONDERFUL NIGHT, TAI-KIMI is perfect here, of course it's not the end of just a Concert, it's the end of a long story since the day when they decided to have the dream to one day, play at the OSAKA JO HALL !

- You thought it was finished ? It's not ! ENCORE ! (It always make me laugh to here them pronounce encore with Japanese accent xD), As I said, SATISFACTION is perfect to say that the concert is a success. DOLL is the typical ENCORE song for me, it feel like an "Home" Song, people who are there might feel it too ^^ And Of Course, EVERYBODAY SAY as I said before :
Spoiler:

See them so happy can make everybody happy, it's so beautiful to see someone fulfilling his dream, it brings us courage to fulfill our dream too, the courage is the magic who can make a dream a reality !

For me, OSAKA JO HALL wasn't just a Concert, even if I wasn't there, for me it's also a Story, an Experience, the setlist wasn"t a "musical setlist" instead of BUDOKAN, all songs share a part of this story ! BUDOKAN was a powerful live, they showed their musical power, here in OSAKA JO ALL they showed their story, the story of this dream !
One of my friends can say "BUDOKAN Live is better, but OSAKA JO HALL is more emotionnal, I feel like they're sharing something ..."
(I don't mean that one concert are better than another, they are different !)

Here is my big opinion of this concert, I wanted to share it I don't know why, it's the most beautiful concert I've never seen (well on my computer screen xD) even if I wasn't there, of course, what I said can be wrong for you, each his opinion ! But I hope because of my appraisal you can see the live otherwise ^^ (And it's good for my english level xD Might have to share us to my english teacher ? And Sorry for spelling mistakes x)

I hope you have enjoyed the Live like me ! I think I'm happy for 2 months now xD

Last edited by Leyh on Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Tried to correct some spelling mistakes xD)

SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 12 Sans_t14
Back to top Go down
sillentdx

sillentdx

Indie Artist
Indie Artist

MC+"One Piece" with English sub
(kudos to 2xCantalibre)

最高の夜にしようね!!
Back to top Go down
atpsiam

atpsiam

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
GeoFreak wrote:Finally finished watching it. Amazing performance. Budokan was about making it to the big stage and playing their most popular songs, but Wonderful Tonight was about recollecting their journey and playing the songs that help tell that story. Case in point, the One Piece performance was one of my favorites from this concert. The lyrics fit perfectly, and you could tell how much it meant by seeing Rina and Tomo start crying while playing, and Haruna's eyes watering up. Only the calm, cool, and collected Mami held it in, but it even got to her at the very end of the concert.

I'm still surprised and a little disappointed that they didn't play Playboy, seeing how often they played it at Shiroten. That would've made this concert nearly perfect for me. But I still enjoyed the whole thing and look forward to rewatching it many, many times.

Yeah, I was really hoping they would play Playboy. It's perfect now as it was perfect then. Though, I did like how they added a little pause after Haruna says "aishiteru", but that could of just been for the PV. It would have been nice to seem them play it live again.

Back to top Go down
kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Just finished watching and I gotta say, Kagerou was one of the better songs (performed live than recorded) in this concert. Taiyou Kimi ga egaku story also turned out to be one heck of a live song Happy

Good job, SCANDAL

SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 12 61185
Back to top Go down
jpopishot

jpopishot

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjcKX_xlqW8

Here's the full concert everybody!

Jpop kicks American music's ass .bleh. but SCANDAL rules them all
Back to top Go down
jpopishot

jpopishot

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjcKX_xlqW8

Here's the full concert everybody!

Back to top Go down
jpopishot

jpopishot

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
sorry for the double post, my computer is being stupid

Back to top Go down
darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
Great review Leyh !!!
100% agree with you ! (Nice french quote Thumbs up ).

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum