You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

anchiel

anchiel

International Performer
International Performer
Yeah! Great review Leyh! SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 13 924158I totally agree with you! I guess if the girls were to read your review, they'd totally thank you for understanding what they want to express in that concert!

I'm not the type of person that cares about what's in the setlist (silly, I know), but you nailed it! Now, looking back to their Budokan concert, the setlist was really meant to be flashy, along with the costumes. That concert was sending a message like "This is why we are the fastest girl band in history to reach Budokan!" But in Osaka-jo Hall, it's different. At first glance, the setlist may seem unimpressive (but I was really really happy when I saw One Piece and Shining Sun in the setlist), but in that live, they performed those songs incredibly well, along with huge amount of emotions! For that concert, the message was clearly this: "Thank you for making our dreams come true. We have gone a long way, but this is not yet the end. It's just the beginning!" or something like that.

Well, I was also hoping for a PLAYBOY live, but I guess that will have to wait (I really want to see Haru's guitar solo!). They may have thought that performing PLAYBOY won't fit in the setlist... But that's just my opinion. It would be great if they performed PLAYBOY with their costumes (the first ones) used in OJH, but I don't think that would be possible.

Back to top Go down
echu2012

echu2012

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
anchiel wrote:For that concert, the message was clearly this: "Thank you for making our dreams come true. We have gone a long way, but this is not yet the end. It's just the beginning!" or something like that.

I so agree with this. I had the same thoughts while watching it, especially when Tomomi and Rina cried after the concert. I love them, and I can definitely say that my respect and admiration towards Scandal has increased after watching this concert.

Back to top Go down
jona DJ

jona DJ

International Performer
International Performer
ugh... i cried a lot watching it.... it's really emotional.

and i agree with leyh, OJH - WH is more to "drama".
i like it that way, it's their dream come true! and as a fan i'm really happy too to see their dreams come true.

Back to top Go down
IceT

IceT

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer

both videos have something in common: the great audience SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 13 450165

"Ich glaube, auf dieser Welt gibt es keine Vernunft, und an Güte fehlt es auch."
"Kann sein. Aber das lässt sich wohl jetzt nicht mehr ändern."
"Das Rückgabedatum ist abgelaufen."
"Und die Quittung weggeschmissen." 1Q84, Aomame und Ayumi im Gespräch.

Nicht ich bin verrückt, die Welt ist es.
Haruki Murakami

"Wohin man auch geht, sich selbst entkommt man
nicht. Es ist so wie mit dem eigenen Schatten, der folgt einem auch
überallhin." Haruki Murakami
Back to top Go down
MasayumeBERRY

MasayumeBERRY

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://m.facebook.com/MasayumeBERRY/
I'm watching the concert now... it's so emotional! **

Back to top Go down
Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

and for the 10th time i have watched this live. this is no doubt my favorite performance from them. my respect for them has gone up 100 times! i'm so glad they finally achieved their dream since they formed. you can't beat that feeling when you accomplish something you've been wanting to do for so long. i'm happy for the girls!

this was such a nice story to watch unfold from the beginning. this live made me feel like i was watching a movie or something.....(Haha i don't know how else to express it right now...) a story was told, from one song to another, the transitions from each song was brilliant. the MC's in-between as well were amazing, it gave the live all the more emotion. still get emotional every time i watch this, cuz it's just that good.

One Piece is what really got to me, the emotions, the sound, it felt amazing! can this song be the central theme? the central song that really brought out a lot of emotions for me? i thought it was. i really enjoyed the performance and i'm still going to continue watching this live cuz it's just awesome. plain awesome. period!

SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 13 2282749210 SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 13 2282749210

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down
babaloued

babaloued

International Performer
International Performer
I would know in the first MC (after Rina's solo), does Haru ask if there are foreigners ? I can not hear clearly with my bad hearing and echo don't help me .sweat.

SCANDAL live 

2012.07.16 - バンドやろうよ!vol.3
2012.08.21 - Canal City Hakata
2014.06.28/29 - ARENA FESTIVAL DAY 1&2

2014.08.05 - RIJF 2014
2015.04.25/26/30 - HW TOUR 2015
2015.10.21 - TIMM
2016.09.10/17/20/21/24/25 - YELLOW in EUROPE 2016
Live! 
Back to top Go down
victor_survive

victor_survive

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
What did Haruna say in the middle part of Harukaze?

"Dare mo tsuyoku nante nanda yo
Hitori ja nai dayo
_____________________" ? .deli.

Back to top Go down
Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
babaloued wrote:I would know in the first MC (after Rina's solo), does Haru ask if there are foreigners ? I can not hear clearly with my bad hearing and echo don't help me .sweat.

As far as I understood, she asked, if there are also people from abroad, yes .uhuh.

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down
babaloued

babaloued

International Performer
International Performer
@Hasenfu : Thank you .hail.

SCANDAL live 

2012.07.16 - バンドやろうよ!vol.3
2012.08.21 - Canal City Hakata
2014.06.28/29 - ARENA FESTIVAL DAY 1&2

2014.08.05 - RIJF 2014
2015.04.25/26/30 - HW TOUR 2015
2015.10.21 - TIMM
2016.09.10/17/20/21/24/25 - YELLOW in EUROPE 2016
Live! 
Back to top Go down

gunz5984

Caless Student
Caless Student
RinaChan wrote:SCANDAL「Wonderful Tonight」 生きる :

MPEG2 / HDTV
Size: 13.43 GB

SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 13 1362418067_7911

ンク :
Oteupload
Ryushare
Uploaded

パスワード :
パスワードを取得する返信 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 13 976811

ありがとう Google SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 13 572615

RinaChan, May I know the password please..

Back to top Go down
Eduwat_ed

Eduwat_ed

Caless Student
Caless Student
Incredible live !

SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 13 Bdf9996e-a0ac-4c99-bff7-7addae4b4641

.love.

"The Girl That Makes Me Fall To The World Of Drums and Scandal"

LOVE
Back to top Go down
WoOt1337

WoOt1337

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
RinaChan wrote:
ashrafrina wrote:
RinaChan wrote:SCANDAL「Wonderful Tonight」 生きる :

MPEG2 / HDTV
Size: 13.43 GB

SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 13 1362418067_7911

ンク :
Oteupload
Ryushare
Uploaded

パスワード :
パスワードを取得する返信 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 13 976811

ありがとう Google SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 13 572615

thanks for the files, i have already downloaded it but is seems i cant open it
can i get the password for the files pls ^_^

パスワード : waresec

there u have :-D

"Ich glaube mir selbst kein Wort. Ich warte immer auf meine Aktionen und Reaktionen und wundere mich dann." - Alexander Kaschte
Back to top Go down
furuba9000

furuba9000

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://candibunni09.tumblr.com/
WOW! Such an awesome performance! I finished watching it today (from YouTube) and I started crying (out of happiness) especially when the audience started singing SCANDAL BABY (at the end), so emotional! I wish I was there! :D

Back to top Go down
yhanika

yhanika

International Performer
International Performer
they did a really good performance ..
i can't stop smiling while watching it

.love. ~ Mami x Haruna ~.love. 
SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 13 <a href=
Back to top Go down

0oOnlinegamero0

Caless Student
Caless Student

Back to top Go down
wastu.blemoh

wastu.blemoh

Caless Student
Caless Student
I still can't believe seeing rina sing a solo like an idol .nani.

Happy as always~ .upwalk.
Back to top Go down
worldlover

worldlover

Caless Student
Caless Student
The live was very emotional...tight performance in both singing and instrument departments!
Seems like Haru is learning how not to strain her voice...thus losing a bit of "kick/spark" there.
I have no idea how Timo could still play and sing so well while crying like a baby at the same time!!

Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
The show was awesome SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 13 12776 and very emotional ! Glad they could achieve one of their dreams by playing there ! SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 13 572615

Back to top Go down
ishizaka

ishizaka

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.scandalfrance.fr/wordpress/
The show was awesome!! When a 2nd concert of Scandal in France?!! SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 13 911293

Back to top Go down

woeaih4

International Performer
International Performer
Hope there are subs hehe

Back to top Go down
scandfan

scandfan

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
woeaih4 wrote:Hope there are subs hehe

I dont think anyone is gonna sub the whole 2 plus hours but you can find translations for the lyrics on this site.

Beyond that, if you search around (I cant recall if it was here or elsewhere) you may be able to find some subs for some of the interludes or MC parts Wink

Back to top Go down

woeaih4

International Performer
International Performer
I don't need the subs for the songs cuz I read them at lyrics site. I want the interludes or MC parts .smile.

scandfan wrote:
woeaih4 wrote:Hope there are subs hehe

Beyond that, if you search around (I cant recall if it was here or elsewhere) you may be able to find some subs for some of the interludes or MC parts Wink

So if you happen to find the subs (here or elsewhere, you said), then let me know .clap.

Back to top Go down
xRina

xRina

Caless Student
Caless Student
I want the Wonderful tonight shirt esp the black one Happy) how much is that shirt ? Happy

Back to top Go down
winchesterkami

winchesterkami

International Performer
International Performer
Thanks you for the links Nice one

SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013「Wonderful Tonight」 - Page 13 1eyORBM
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum