You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

harimomi

harimomi

Caless Student
Caless Student
for me,i don't really mind about their body because i think it's natural for girls wanting their body to be slender(especially me xDD)
btw,things that i don't like about scandal are
-their recent PVs which always have background dancers
-several songs from BABY ACTION album..
lastly,this thing is not something that i dislike from them but i hope they,as a band,will learn how to compose songs on by own..writing lyrics is good enough but i will totally salute them if they finally create songs all by themselves without help from others.. Is there something about SCANDAL that you don't like? - Page 2 924158

Back to top Go down
kimchi

kimchi

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
nashaa wrote:
kimchi wrote:I just like mami's hair go black again XDD It looks better on her :3

She looks more attractive to me with blonde Wink. She's becoming more and more of my bias ever since.

I agree with Haruna being too stick thin. I know asian in general has smaller frame (I'm an asian myself), but hers doesn't look...healthy. I feel like feeding her something.

well any look goes with the girls anyways. haha. maybe i'm just missing their natural hair color? XDD

another thing that i don't really like about scandal is that they don't come visit my country. hahaha. such selfishness .smile.

Is there something about SCANDAL that you don't like? - Page 2 Siggy-scandal
Back to top Go down
acillej

acillej

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
kimchi wrote:
nashaa wrote:
kimchi wrote:I just like mami's hair go black again XDD It looks better on her :3

She looks more attractive to me with blonde Wink. She's becoming more and more of my bias ever since.

I agree with Haruna being too stick thin. I know asian in general has smaller frame (I'm an asian myself), but hers doesn't look...healthy. I feel like feeding her something.

well any look goes with the girls anyways. haha. maybe i'm just missing their natural hair color? XDD

another thing that i don't really like about scandal is that they don't come visit my country. hahaha. such selfishness .smile.

I like Mami's blonde hair.. she looks sooo hot.. :3

Hawuuuu... >.< she should eat more..

@kimchi, lol yeah.. haha they should visit Philippines! I envy Malaysian people.. Tomomi wants to go here. well, she said that in respond to my tweet to her.. haha

Is there something about SCANDAL that you don't like? - Page 2 Hoho10

Is there something about SCANDAL that you don't like? - Page 2 Haruli11

ROCK ON !

Ho Onion
Back to top Go down
Mamitasu no Yuuya-kun

Mamitasu no Yuuya-kun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
bleachnlife wrote:I think music wise, SCANDAL can do without all the
background effects. Clean cut guitar, bass and drums is what highlights a
band, not all those background sounds. Looks wise I really can't say I
don't like it because that's bagging them out for who they want to be...
I damn agree to this. I've always been checking who made their songs - looks like other people are starting to write and compose songs for them. I still treasure much more their indie album because they made the songs themselves and have that distinctive experimental sound.

jona DJ wrote:i just don't like pin heel surfer PV's costume.
they should at least wear something "rock".
Quoted for truth.

Though it's understandable to survive the music scene in Japan, I don't like it that they have become more and more of a sell out. I honestly don't like the sexy image they try to portray and I want them to have that ala-Stereopony / Maria / exist+trace image that has attitude to be portrayed. But can't help it, being sexy sells, so meh...

Back to top Go down
macdyne73

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
- looks like other people are starting to write and compose songs for them. I still treasure much more their indie album because they made the songs themselves and have that distinctive experimental sound.

Sorry to inform you but their early stuff was also done with the help of other people. The girls wrote lyrics but the music was written for them by other songwriters.

They only started writing both music & lyrics for themselves over the past year and a half.

Don't worry about this though, this is a common practise and lots of people have other people write music and produce for them. This does not diminish SCANDAL in any way at all.

Back to top Go down
Mamitasu no Yuuya-kun

Mamitasu no Yuuya-kun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
macdyne73 wrote:Sorry to inform you but their early stuff was also done with the help of other people. The girls wrote lyrics but the music was written for them by other songwriters.
Oh, just checked again. I stand corrected on that. Thanks!

But yeah, since a kid, I have been more spoiled to bands like Princess Princess so it's rather hard for me to fanboy just more poppish music orz;; And yeah, I still can't stand sometimes their music videos like Taiyou to Egaku Story where they show too much skin and have that very alluring and really sexy image going on =_=;;

Back to top Go down
tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@zeldAIS

I think you are being a little unfair, in the early days SCANDAL wore school uniform which many Japanese men ( and western men ) find a huge turn on.
They are now attractive young women and not afraid to show it, why should they be ?
Many Japanese idols and K-Pop bands show far more skin than SCANDAL'

Is there something about SCANDAL that you don't like? - Page 2 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down
Mamitasu no Yuuya-kun

Mamitasu no Yuuya-kun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

@tonymiller My bad over there and I'm sorry. I have no intention to flame or anything. It's just that it's my personal (again, stressing on the personal) taste that I prefer the "kakkoii" image as a band over "sekushii" image of a band.

And honestly speaking, JPop Idols and K-Pop acts like the "sexy" image because they don't really play musical instruments and concentrate on their looks, public image, singing and dance skills. Again, it's just me again that I prefer that bands just rather project skills to have a very "kakkoii" image over lives and music videos, rather than "sekushii".

Like for example, ZONE projected "bandol" band/idol image. As they grew up, they don't really project that "sekushii" image but rather "idol" image - like a girl next door image. When they disbanded, Maiko, the bassist of ZONE, made MARIA, and they also had a "kakkoii" image going on, but I don't think they did anything near "sekushii". Prior to ZONE, in which RunTime and Sony tried to project for ZONE, Princess Princess also had that "kakkoii" image going on rather than "sekushii". It actually worked a lot as they concentrated more on music. That goes also for Scandal's "sister" band, Stereopony. I don't think I saw any lives or music videos where Stereopony projected such very "sekushii" image at all.

My apologies if it has offended anyone. I have no intention at all to flame anyone. As it is again, my personal taste that their image would not be like that but rather like how they projected in their single, Shunkan Sentimental, which is honestly more into "kakkoii" and nowhere to "sekushii". *bows deeply*

Back to top Go down
UYL

UYL

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
well that's a tough one, really a hard question for me .hmmm.

What I don't like about Scandal is that they don't visit us! haha!

Haru, Timo, Rina, Mami! please have a concert tour here in PH .waaa. .waaa.

People who misunderstand my fascination to Japanese Music are no different to those who really don't understand that MUSIC is a UNIVERSAL language.

Is there something about SCANDAL that you don't like? - Page 2 530278_518239518200301_1411499125_n

Men 7900 lp battle damage received but in my turn? .cool.
OTK! I drained 8000 before the BP comes! GG
.tsk.
Back to top Go down
tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@zeldAIS
Of course you did not offend anyone Is there something about SCANDAL that you don't like? - Page 2 628112
The great thing about SH is that everyone is free to have their opinion.
But SCANDAL are not like any other band, in my personal opinion bands like 'FLiP' and 'Stereopony' have talent like SCANDAL but they do not have their character.
I am just saying they are pretty girls and they have no need to hide it.

Is there something about SCANDAL that you don't like? - Page 2 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down
nashaa

nashaa

Caless Student
Caless Student
SCANDAL have that both "Sexy" and "Cool" sides to them. Personally I find it really cool, like when they are off stage, they came off as cute and sexy girls that no one would have thought they could be rocking the stage. Then when they are performing...bamm!! They just transformed.

If you can't stand the image that are projected through the mvs, just stick to the lives Nice one I prefer it that way too, in lives the songs doesn't sound as poppish as the recording, since we can hear their instruments loud and clear Wink

Recently Listened Tracks
Is there something about SCANDAL that you don't like? - Page 2 Nashaa
Back to top Go down
Erick M

Erick M

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

@zeldAIS: I agree with you man about preferred image of a Rock Band.
But its all about skills I rather choose Dream Theater or Rush, for classic I go for Led Zeppelin or Deep Purple, for more funky sound I listened to Exreme or Van Halen, for hard stuff I pick Pantera or Anihillator. For Intrumental skill I heard Joe Satriani, Steve Vai and Yngwie Malmsteen. Creed and Alter Bridge also my favorite.
But for Scandal I admire their cheerfulness, energy and fun. Its not easy to sing, play bass and jumping running around like Timo .hora. For me its about how their energic performance and entertainment. (although kinda a litte less than before lately, Hope their got their fun soul back)
Hey... even watching their Interview and documentary is fun for me .wow.

About playing live tour in other country I think its not up to where their wanna play. But Invitation from regional sponsors company and negotiations with their management. .uhuh.

Is there something about SCANDAL that you don't like? - Page 2 E-sign10
Please don't take my jokes too seriously
Is there something about SCANDAL that you don't like? - Page 2 SAPOG0d
Back to top Go down
Mamitasu no Yuuya-kun

Mamitasu no Yuuya-kun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
As much as I like where the thread is going - let's stay on topic guys XD;;

So yeah, as I was saying - What I don't like about Scandal (more and more recently) is having too much of sexy alluring sellout of an image along with the too poppish music they've been releasing recently.

And oh, just thought I point out as others have pointed out - I highly prefer their current dyed hair over their old black hair. Probably why I <3 Mami more since she randomly dyes her blonde hair to green ends or red ends <3 I honestly suck at girls who dyes their hair at very un-natural hair colors haha (heck, being Asian, I have natural black hair but I have dyed my hair bright orange, bright blonde, bright red haha I'm doing grayish blue next (once I quit in this bloody corporate company and find elsewhere where I can do that (since duh, software engineers and developers don't need to be seen by clients in a company anyway haha)))

Back to top Go down
ハナビラ~

ハナビラ~

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
^I think Queens are trumps proved that they are rocking, I don't see them getting more pop right now Is there something about SCANDAL that you don't like? - Page 2 436193

The only complaint I have is that I would like the drums to be louder on the recordings. I find the drums are sometimes way too quiet, like in Rock'n 'Roll. I'd love it if they were in every song as loud as in Taiyou Scandalous, for example.
But altogether I don't have huge problems Is there something about SCANDAL that you don't like? - Page 2 49699

上がり下がり 嘆き笑い 生きる
Back to top Go down
acillej

acillej

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
~Tomami~ wrote:^I think Queens are trumps proved that they are rocking, I don't see them getting more pop right now Is there something about SCANDAL that you don't like? - Page 2 436193

The only complaint I have is that I would like the drums to be louder on the recordings. I find the drums are sometimes way too quiet, like in Rock'n 'Roll. I'd love it if they were in every song as loud as in Taiyou Scandalous, for example.
But altogether I don't have huge problems Is there something about SCANDAL that you don't like? - Page 2 49699

saaame..

Is there something about SCANDAL that you don't like? - Page 2 Haruli11

ROCK ON !

Ho Onion
Back to top Go down
nhv_howell

nhv_howell

Indie Artist
Indie Artist

not them but probably their management,,,,they are pushing them to the limits, look at haruna's voice in recent performances

:onionrider: Lez do dizz :workhard:

Is there something about SCANDAL that you don't like? - Page 2 MMuserbar

Is there something about SCANDAL that you don't like? - Page 2 MMaffiliate
Back to top Go down
WoOt1337

WoOt1337

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I dislike that:

Its hard to get Tickes for their big One-Man Shows (Scandal vs. Budokan; Wonderful Tonight) if u dont live in Japan. I wanted to go to Wonderful Tonight next year in Osaka but for me its not enough Time to get enough money if i had my Ticket save now i would go.. but i Dont pay for Flight/Hotel and dont get Tickets then..

"Ich glaube mir selbst kein Wort. Ich warte immer auf meine Aktionen und Reaktionen und wundere mich dann." - Alexander Kaschte
Back to top Go down
berserk

berserk

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
actually i really don't like mami always plays with mistakes Is there something about SCANDAL that you don't like? - Page 2 786135

Back to top Go down
jigoku79

jigoku79

International Performer
International Performer
http://alinea-mind.blogspot.com/
I didn't like TaiKimi's PV. I only watch it twice..don't know why..I like the song though, but didn't like the PV.. Is there something about SCANDAL that you don't like? - Page 2 891450

Is there something about SCANDAL that you don't like? - Page 2 4_zpse36c3efe
http://alinea-mind.blogspot.com/

...経験って苦い
ものでしょう? (SCANDAL- Pride)
失敗しても、当たり前...成功した、男前...
Back to top Go down
Leyh

Leyh

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Rheyolds?feature=mhee
I searched, I searched... But... Eeeeeh I don't find anything about SCANDAL that I don't like .wtf.

I think I'm a bit too much in love with them .shy.

Is there something about SCANDAL that you don't like? - Page 2 Sans_t14
Back to top Go down
RinaJa

RinaJa

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://rinaja90@gmail.com
I think I'd state it as... "The Change I don't like..."

so... The CHANGE, I don't like bout SCANDAL is, they're not dancing with their instruments in their PV's anymore!!! T_T
I took interest in SCANDAL when my friend told me about them because she described SCANDAL as a band whose got beautiful members who plays their instruments, and can sing and dance.
I really love shunkan, shoujo s, yumemiru tsubasa, etc PV where I see Haru, Tomo, and Mami dance.. TOJ Onion
in last three PV's I dont see it anymore, (since Harukaze though I love that MV because of the story line...hehe. :3).
In the last interview I watch(forgot what show it is), Haru mentioned that she would really want to bring back the "them dancing" so... I really hope to see it soon. XD (THEM dancing not those back-up dancers)

well, That's the change I did'nt like, but, what can I do? I'm a head-over-heels fan girl, and I can't get over SCANDAL, so.. although I don't like this change. I STILL LOVE THEM. XD

(For sure all of us who answered to this thread feels the same. hehehe)

CANTA Angel
SCANDAL FOR LIFE!!!

Is there something about SCANDAL that you don't like? - Page 2 ?ui=2&ik=f23aae3d3a&view=att&th=1387b0d9012cb55c&attid=0
Back to top Go down
skywing-SM

skywing-SM

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I only don't like some of their songs. But compared to the ones I like, that's a very few number (I could count it with one hand XD)

Is there something about SCANDAL that you don't like? - Page 2 Sca_si11
Back to top Go down
hanautasancho

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Something that I don't like... the Koi no Hajimari and Cherry Jam's PV's .... I really disliked that ... only watched them once and never played again....

Back to top Go down
RinaJa

RinaJa

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://rinaja90@gmail.com
hanautasancho wrote:Something that I don't like... the Koi no Hajimari and Cherry Jam's PV's .... I really disliked that ... only watched them once and never played again....

now that you mentioned it... I NEVER watch those PV's full. seen the first part, and I was so disappointed I never bothered looking at it again. haha
but I .love. Koi no Hajimari and Cherry Jam.

CANTA Angel
SCANDAL FOR LIFE!!!

Is there something about SCANDAL that you don't like? - Page 2 ?ui=2&ik=f23aae3d3a&view=att&th=1387b0d9012cb55c&attid=0
Back to top Go down
Uldred

Uldred

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I don't know if Tomo is trying to make herself sound "cute" or something, but at the Yoyogi live I cringed a couple of times when she was singing. I normally love her voice too. Like the Girls Factory 12, her voice was amazing there.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.