Yes I agree with you so much, just to know them better as people Happy

Is there something about SCANDAL that you don't like? - Page 11 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down
flyn42

flyn42

Caless Student
Caless Student
Mati Saurus wrote:
I really was heartbroken about MAMI while reading that interview where the girls talked about boys and stuff Sad

There are always expectations. Imagine that she changes and she won't be so player-like anymore. Happy

Back to top Go down
eehbes

eehbes

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
They have yet to come to PH Sad

Is there something about SCANDAL that you don't like? - Page 11 XoxLbEh
Back to top Go down
Jikan~

Jikan~

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

@Ehbees same here :3

I dislike the fact that PH is not on their map....we'll be louder as ever so they'll notice us :v and surely I'd go no matter what.

Is there something about SCANDAL that you don't like? - Page 11 SCANDAL
Back to top Go down
truefan

truefan

Caless Student
Caless Student
I always prefer Asian girls with black hairs. This also applies to SCANDAL, although I still admit that their dyed hairs are cool too. By the way, MAMI is one of the rare cases that broke my preference. No matter which color her hair is, she is always attractive to me just like her black hair era.

Back to top Go down
TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
I dislike that they didn't include the Philippines in their past Asian and World tours.... Pfffft!

Is there something about SCANDAL that you don't like? - Page 11 Tumblr_pe1dui3Jru1qdewlro1_400

Sing it Back, Bring it Back, Sing it Back to Me... Wait, WRONG SONG!

Do you believe in life after love? (after love, after love)... STILL WRONG, D****T!!

Back to top Go down
ZeroStrike1101

ZeroStrike1101

Caless Student
Caless Student
So I kinda think similar to the image of Haruna now... Idk but she just suddenly looks very different and I can't really tell personally.
For the people saying she's gotten skinnier, just for my own curiosity, does anyone actually know if something changed or happened?

Hello I'm new here, nice to meet you all!
I'm very friendly, feel free to say hi! :D
Back to top Go down
GibsonPhoenix

GibsonPhoenix

Caless Student
Caless Student
Lately, I think the four of them seem to look very tired. I wish they would take it slow, every once in a while.

Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

Caless Student
Caless Student
^ Agreed!

Well, this is more of a concern than a dislike, but I'm worried about Haruna's voice (again!).

I was watching this, and can't help but notice that Haru's voice sounded... off, kinda like back in 2011-2012? I don't know when this live happened, but I'm pretty sure it's recent (judging from their outfits).

So, yeah, I don't like how Haruna's voice sounds recently. If this is just a temporary thing, then thank goodness! But if it's a relapse to 4 years ago.... (O_O)

.hi.
Back to top Go down
victor_survive

victor_survive

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Hikari wrote:^ Agreed!

Well, this is more of a concern than a dislike, but I'm worried about Haruna's voice (again!).

I was watching this, and can't help but notice that Haru's voice sounded... off, kinda like back in 2011-2012? I don't know when this live happened, but I'm pretty sure it's recent (judging from their outfits).

So, yeah, I don't like how Haruna's voice sounds recently. If this is just a temporary thing, then thank goodness! But if it's a relapse to 4 years ago.... (O_O)
Well, I think that is her voice nowadays, if you watched the last broadcast, you can hear clearly that her voice is less strong, it sounds very "nasal" (I don't know if I'm being clear enough). I can tell that I like her voice for the recent songs, but I don't like her voice in songs of the 2008-2010 era. For me, she has been singing like this since 2012.

Back to top Go down
CommSpecTraynor

CommSpecTraynor

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://sicksister.deviantart.com/
I don't like when Haruna turns her back to Tomo when they are talking in front of the camera. Not cool :/

Is there something about SCANDAL that you don't like? - Page 11 L5WrWMH
Back to top Go down

Scandal dislike ?
Posted Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:46 am

PAulfromAustralia

PAulfromAustralia

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.stormcellar.com.au
Well ,  my only real complaint,....i just wish they would come to Australia .

Tomomi bouncing around , heavy bass guitar ... well it IS a 7/8 scale size bass , so a little bit lighter, but not much.  

What else , yeah i don't like they make so few mistake live. makes us guys look bad  Nice one

Back to top Go down
mio_akiyama

mio_akiyama

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
PAulfromAustralia wrote:Well, my only real complaint,....i just wish they would come to Australia .

I'd be more than happy to cross the ditch for that!  .clap.

I'd love to see a role reversal in a song, where Haruna was the lead guitarist for a change… not that I'm complaining.

Is there something about SCANDAL that you don't like? - Page 11 Scanda10
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.