Go down

Dreams about SCANDAL [Page 5 of 16]

Re: Dreams about SCANDAL
Posted Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:05 pm

sethbabs

sethbabs

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Ohh.. A month ago I felt asleep listening to kagerou and I had a Dream Being Part of the concert as one of the stage crew.... Like my Theater club dream and Scandal Dream got all mixed up!! .boom.

Axe ME anything!!See THy Blog!! http://01e2bbab.seriousurls.com/
Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 5 Sc4
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:00 pm

FrozenFyre

FrozenFyre

Caless Student
Caless Student
i wish i would dream about RINA TT-TT
never had a dream about SCANDAL before tho D;

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:47 am

vincendadiaz

vincendadiaz

International Performer
International Performer
i love Haruna but why this night i got a dream about RINA Nice one

It was in the museum (dunno which musuem it is), and SCANDAL and me entered a room. in that room, there is 1 woman (dunno who she is).
And SCANDAL sang 2 songs for me it's taiyou and hello goodbye.
After that, they did some poses, and that woman asked me, which one you choose?
(i confused) I answered RINA!
So, Rina gave me her phone number, and we are hold each other's hand LOVE (like a couple)

I wish my dream be come true
.love.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:40 am

haruhiyuu

haruhiyuu

International Performer
International Performer
http://koudai-na-sekai.blogspot.com/
i almost forgot.. last night.. i finally had a solo Haruna dream .love.

cant remember much of the details now (coz im pretty drunk now)

but it goes something like this..

haruna apparently got tired of being famous.. she talked to me and said "i wanna go somewhere"

i replied.. ok then... tell me where you wanna go and ill take you there... we went to various places until Haru gets satisfied.. and when we are about to go home.. i just said.. "ok before we go home there's one place i wanna take you"

well that place isn't so special but its hard to reach since you have to walk a path upwards like hiking a mountain xD... halfway Haru got tired.. then i offered her a piggy back ride.. LOVE she agrees to it... then upon reaching the top nothing special happened Sad but we we're both happy Onion Skipping i took her home then the dream ended there.. i suddenly woke up w/ a big smile .love.

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 5 1y9gb
Eki x Tomia x Miyuko ♥
Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 5 F3crb7

userbar by reo (y)
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:56 am

julian

julian

Caless Student
Caless Student
last night I get a dream all members of Scandal... (This really happened...)

This dream is very annoying ... Onion Cry

I remember my dream like this... Glasses Onion

I became a high school boy (I'm wearing a Japanese high school uniforms) and one school with four of them, and also became their classmates ... Ho Onion

when I saw them, they ignore me ... when I sit near them, they get away from me ... Onion Depress

I remember Rina, did not like me ... when I said hello to Mami, she smiled slightly at me ... when I said hello to Tomomi and Haruna, they ignore me ... Onion Depress

This dream really annoying ... Waaa Onion

@vincendadiaz: (are you longer periods of puberty???) WTF

Last edited by Plutonium on Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Combined posts)

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:03 pm

FrozenFyre

FrozenFyre

Caless Student
Caless Student
@Julian: o.o thats a rly crappy dream D;

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:13 pm

julian

julian

Caless Student
Caless Student
ren-00 wrote:I did some time ago around 3x, the 2 was just like meeting them in the mall or seeing them seated in front of me in a restaurant. But this one it was a bit long and felt real to me though I don't know why but I felt sad after I woke up (when in fact I should be happy). But thinking, about it maybe its because in the end I was not able to do or accomplish anything. The early part was realistic but I don't know why it became messed up in the later part. Sorry it if is a bit long, here it goes:

Code:

I was in Narita Airport in Japan on the way back home. Suddenly someone bumped be from behind and we both fell to the ground. It was a girl and she was wearing a flu mask and I noticed that she had a lot of baggage with her. She started saying "gomen nasai" like 4 times and "daijoubu, kega wa nai?" I understood what she mean but I didn't know how to reply so I just nooded my head.

Then suddenly a group of girls started to crowd on us and I instantly recognized Tomomi and Rina (who was smiling as always), and Mami (who was behind Rina). Then the girl on top of me took off her mask and guess what, it was Haruna. I was so surprised that I couldn't move. Tomomi then started shouting "Dakera! Tasukete! Kono hito wa! Dareka!" A security guy suddenly rushed in towards me, he helped Haruna to get up but shouted at me "Hentai ka?! Huh?!" He was about to strike me with his stick but Haruna stopped him and explained "sou ja nai, blah blah (I couldn't understand anymore what she said.) The security guy left and Haruna held out her hand and helped me to stand. While she was saying "gomen ne, daijoubu?", I don't why but I suddenly blurted out "aishiteru!" (I realized after waking up that I should have said "omae no koto ga suki da', stupid me). Haruna just said "huh?" then Tomomi started singing "Donna keshiki datte mannaka ni wa, Kimi no sugata dake ga atte hoshii, Aishiteru!"  Then Haruna said "ah, Koi no Kajitsu? I shook my head and said "I love you" but then Tomomi again suddenly sang "I love you ga kikitakute." Haruna smiled and said "Kagerou?. Rina then said while smiling - Nani sore, geemu, shiritori? and then they all laughed.

A tall korean guy (dunno who he is) then suddenly approached and pulled Haruna away from me and made her carry a lot of bags. It seems that he was Haruna's boyfriend. He was shouting at Haruna and then started slapping her and hitting her and all that Haruna did was apologize. I didn't know what to do as I was shocked. I knew I wanted to help Haruna but couldn't. Then Tomomi pulled my hand and gave me her bass guitar (which came out of nowhere) and winked. I seemed to understood what she wants me to do so I grabbed her bass and was ready to slam it to that guy hurting Haruka. However, before I could do so, a guy in a cape suddenly came running and slammed a guitar in the guys head, and guess who the caped guy was - it was Krauser. I don't what happened but the korean guy was suddenly hogtied and Krauser started stepping down on him while shouting a lot of censored words. Then Rina shouted yamete! Krauser was distracted and started approaching her like he was going to flip her skirt. Rina just smiled and pulled a bass drum out of nowhere then slammed it to Krauser while shouting Nyaaaa! Krauser fell down and when he got up, he went to Haruna and shouted "Hitsuyou wa!" and then sang "amai amai koibito." Haruna smiled and gleefully said "Hai!".

Before I knew it, they were already at the exit. Haruna again said "gomen ne, sayonara." Then Tomomi started singing, "hello goodbye, hello goodbye, hello goodbye bye bye" like she was teasing me. Then suddenly Mami pulled out her guitar and soon they were on stage and started playing the song. A lot of people soon crowded in and I was pushed in the back. I started shouting Haruna! Haruna! but then everything turned black and then I woke up.

I hope that didn't bore you. Happy

WHAT! KRAUSER!
DO YOU MEAN KRAUSER FROM RESIDENT EVIL 4???
.wtf.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:17 pm

vincendadiaz

vincendadiaz

International Performer
International Performer
@julian
wth do you mean?

I really wish, tonight, im gonna get SCANDAL's dream again .love.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:52 pm

mikan

mikan

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://mikanhannille.com/
Last night I had dreamed about them.

We we're rehearsing at the same studio, then suddenly they decided to have a go at practicing at the rooftop for the "open" sound. So we gave them a hand with the equipments. While they are rehearsing lots of people from the neighbouring building are peeping on their windows to see what's the noise all about. After like 3-4 songs they had a break. I fooled around with them. Tomo and I had a very funny conversation, Rina was like my sister(she asked me for a piggy back ride and I ran around the rooftop with her on my back), Haru was a bit serious talking about the band performance and Mami as usual we talked about Chrono Trigger. .lol.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:02 pm

alcin91

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
tried to have a nice dream of Haruna but it's ALWAYS TOMOMI OR RINA.I look at Haruna photos more than i look at them...why those two just love to enter my dream....

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:38 pm

~Jae~

~Jae~

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
last week i dreamed about Haruna and I walking together in a park.. :D that's all i can remember LOVE

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:17 am

gunnersforlife

gunnersforlife

International Performer
International Performer
http://gunners-4life.blogspot.com/
when I was in holiday... I dreamed about meeting HARUNA in a mall.. It was a quite short dream... I wish I could dream about RINA again..

thanks kaito for the userbar Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 5 464571

16.09.2011 SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 「Baby Action」
16.03.2013 - SCANDAL LIVE IN SINGAPORE 2013 
28.06.2014 - 29.06.14 - SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「FESTIVAL」
08.05.2015 - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015 「HELLO WORLD」 - Singapore

Join IDSH FB Group (PM me so I can accept you!) : https://www.facebook.com/groups/141565765907454/
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:05 pm

JasonKUN

JasonKUN

Caless Student
Caless Student
I dream about Rina..She attend my breakdance competition and give me support...then i sent Rina back to her home.. .love. .wow. i'm so blissful at that time..haha

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:35 pm

snypershot

snypershot

International Performer
International Performer
I didn't have a dream about SCANDAL until i read this topic's name.

Some strange huge convention, tons of nerds all over the place. SCANDAL was there and I decided to chat it up with one of my favorite rock bands. Awesome right.

They gave me some strange clay dinosaur or something. Then I proceeded to play Star Wars: Jedi Knight Jedi Academy.

Then I asked out Rina and woke up.

it was normal until the dinosaur came into the dream... .sweat.

Also known as: Ross Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 5 251803 , Rossy Oliver the cute and fluffy Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 5 464571 , Rosa, and Pokey The Cute and Fluffy
Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 5 Rossba10
Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 5 Ugefu10

Wat- who said i was joking, be prepared to sit down with Luarahara tomorrow
One Word Story - "TOMOMI, surprisingly tomorrow, will thoseguiltyeyes with HARUNA kick snypershot in his crotch and punched his solar plexus that is hurting him everywhere."
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:06 pm

RP

RP

International Performer
International Performer
im married to tomomi and we got a baby girl!hahaha!TOJ Onion

it was a light sleep, so i startled when a loud sound came from our TV.. Onion Tsk that TV Onion Depress

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:48 pm

monogrith7

monogrith7

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://monogrith7.deviantart.com/
OK...i finally remember my dream after a long time.....

So i was on the side of the stage where SCANDAL, wearing casual clothes, was performing, me looking at their backs, (ok, only their backs Onion Depress ) and then at the audience......then.....*end of dream* Onion Depress

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 5 Sige
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:38 am

snypershot

snypershot

International Performer
International Performer
uhhh, This one was stranger than normal.

So SCANDAL came to play in Arizona and they decided to chill for a week. Being a huge fan and knowing Japanese (not as much as I knew in the dream though) I offered to show the girls around for the week. So I hung out with SCANDAL for a whole week and one of the nights they didn't wanna go to back to their hotel so I offered my house.

The last thing I remember in Mami, Tomomi, and Rina sleeping on my fold out couch. Haruna and I couldn't decided if I should sleep in my bed, if she should sleep in my bed, or if we should sleep in the bed together. :onionrider:

Also known as: Ross Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 5 251803 , Rossy Oliver the cute and fluffy Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 5 464571 , Rosa, and Pokey The Cute and Fluffy
Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 5 Rossba10
Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 5 Ugefu10

Wat- who said i was joking, be prepared to sit down with Luarahara tomorrow
One Word Story - "TOMOMI, surprisingly tomorrow, will thoseguiltyeyes with HARUNA kick snypershot in his crotch and punched his solar plexus that is hurting him everywhere."
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:27 pm

Vinimin

Vinimin

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
hmmmm very interesting n funny dreams guys ^-^

Guess I will share my one from a few days back.
Not sure if I would say it was a dream but I was lying in bed, yu know those times when yu are half asleep/awake XD if yu get what I mean. Maybe I'l call it a fantasy~
Anyway~ Scandal had come to the UK, London (Finally! ^____^) and I was on my way to the venue when I noticed a cute girl in the corner of my eye but I carried on walking.
After a few moar steps, I felt a soft tap on my shoulder, I turned around to find. . .took me a while to register. . turns out it was Haruna! .nani. (Lucky right?!)
She was saying something but I was too starstruck to understand. My mind finally settled down and realised she was asking me for directions, directions to the venue. . .I somehow understood some of it lol, she was talking in Japanese.
After atleast a minute of staring with a mouth wide open, I said somethin like, "H-Haruna. . .-san. . .Scandal. . no. . .Haruna-san"
And she stopped talking and a smile ripped across her face .dies.
Then she says somethin like "shiteru? Atashitachi no koto?" And Im nodding n smiling like a dork "shiteru shiteru!" xD
Theeen~ (gettin kinda long now, sorry ~_~) I say somethin like "Okay I'll take yu there, follow me" and we start walking.

We get there, weirdly enough noone is around (I like how my mind works heheh). Some words are exchanged but my "dream" was blurry here.
She says somethin like "Arigatou, see yu inside" and walks off. . .
But then she stops. . .turns back around, walks towards me and says "Wasureteta" gives me a cute lil squeeze (BEST DREAM HUG EVVEEERR! .punches.)
I embrace this moment obviously hahahaha XD
As we pull away, I feel a soft somethin on my cheek, O___O Haruna had moved back and was smiling at me. . .She turned and walked away
I then realise it was a kissu!!~ .nosebleed. I'm left paralyzed there and everythin fades to white. . .

*cough cough* okay thats the end. . .so sorry about the length, I got a bit carried away, just remembering it Onion Tea
aaaahhhh~ I wish it would come true. . .

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:28 pm

yuujin_21

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
This dream was about Timo.It must be a sign of something.LOL joking joking.Still,i woke up from a nightmare before this,and i was tossing and turning for an hour and a half before i got back into dreamland and chanced upon this dream.Nau then...

It started off when i phoned up my friend to ask who was staying over at my other friend's place tonight,the friend i phoned being already there,and he replied "Me and TOMOMI" and i was at the other end of the line shell-shocked going "Who?!?!" and he repeated "TO-MO-MI" (And the weird thing is that this friend of mine in real life dun even know who SCANDAL is.)So i naturally asked my friend to hand the phone over to Timo.

Lo and behold.

TOMOMI was speaking on the other end.I can't remember the first thing she said,but i spoke Japanese to her,whatever i could,and she replied me in thus language.I asked her really random stuff,what she liked,how was the food,and...yeah stuff like that.I remember distinctly that she spoke two lines of Chinese to me,and i was mildly surprised (In the dream).I think i then put the conversation on hold as i walked around the area i was in (I dunno where i was in the dream) and then after a long pause i asked her "Hello?TOMOMI,are you still there?" And she replied "Yes,still here." I mean,we were talking in Japanese,and chatting like we're old friends!Then the next thing i know i was next to her in...some place,and some of my friends(Again,these are friends who dunno anything about SCANDAL) were there too.I remember TOMOMI saying some erotic,but i can't remember what it was,and i gave her a little push and said "Oi TOMOMI!Eroi sugiru omeeeee!" ("Oi TOMOMI,that's too erotic youuuu!") And that's what only people close to you would say,i mean the omae part(Slang:Ome).I laughed,and she laughed,and then...

I woke up.

Weird dream,huh?But i woke up smiling,so it's okay.Timo is cute after all! 8->

P.S I was playing SCANDAL songs on the bus today (Like i do most everyday =Dp) and whenever Timo sings in her cute,high voice i felt a little...i dunno.Weird?That kinda feeling that only materialises after a dream of someone you know.It's like "Hey!I was dreaming about you this morning!" kinda thing.Hard to explain.Hmmmm.

"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:07 pm

asuna

asuna

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://thebudgetgeek.blogspot.com
^It means u gotta change the "Haruna" in your sig to "Tomomi" Tongue

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:11 am

Vinimin

Vinimin

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
^ lol!!. . . maybe hes right O_O

Off Topic (well sorta on)
I know that feeling yu speak of Eugene, same thing happened to me I dreamt of K-on once, Yui was in it, I heard her voice alot. . .I recall hugging some of the members (wtf?! lol I know) and when I watched the next episode i got that strange sensation. . .her voice was the trigger XD

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 5 Untitled-5

Kimi ni aitai, ima aitai. Nemure nai yoru mo, yume no naka de. Zutto, nee zutto. Ukande kiete yuku memory~
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:45 pm

RP

RP

International Performer
International Performer
I have another dream just this afternoon when im having my "siesta"..

the SCANDAL and i were on the same class,we were on a straight line sitting arrangement with me at the front of them. Tomomi were immediately at my back.
Our instructor told us that she's gonna check our assignments now, but when she's about to check Tomomi's paper,she shows it to the class. she said "this is wrong",and Tomomi stand up to explain (she speaks japanese). Our instructor just imitate what Tomomi said in an irritating manner.hahaha!Then our classmates laugh at her. embarrassed due to the incident, she put her hands at my back and shake me in back and forth manner. Being dizzy already at what shes doing, i ask her "why" or "why are you doing this" or "why me"?(i cant remember the exact words). then she sits down and cover her face with my back and that's it (a tsundere?hahaha!), after some sort of Scandal-unrelated events and i woke up still with a headache(i sleep because my head hurts)..
why it is always tomomi?hahaha! .happy.

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 5 TOMOMI

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 5 Loadin13

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 5 Userba10
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:54 am

Danny

Danny

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://ichigo452.deviantart.com/
I have several dreams with appearing of girls from SCANDAL. But I remember only one. It was drem with Rina appearing, and it was something about escaping from one world to another. At beginning I and rina was a strangers, but in moment wnen I woke up we were like couple. And you know it was dream but I saw hear and feeled her touches and embrace. But it is pitty because it was just a dream. Some people consider that our dreams os not an imagination it is like journey of our souls to the others worlds, and there is away to escape there. So think may be in another world you are with on of them or with all.

Sing my sword...Free my soul.

"I can't lose because I have someone to protect." - Souichiro Nagi, "Tenjho Tenge"

"There is nothing either god or bad ,but thinking makes it so" - William Shakespeare.

"No matter how time goes, the fate goes, I know there’s only one thing for sure I will not give up Just like this, I wont let go Strongly grasping your right hand’s warmth I’ll be here" - SCANDAL, "Sentimental Moment"

Anata ga watashi ni, hikari wo kureta. Arigatō
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:57 pm

maaamiii

maaamiii

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
mostly this past week I was dreaming of them coz of their songs playing while im sleepin feels like im watchin them personaly its like im close,YEAH its live im watching them though I know its a dream I feel comfortable and excited, and its always like that hearing their voice see their faces but i never had a chance to talk to them in my dream (lol) maybe next time ill try it. .uhuh.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:52 am

Danny

Danny

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://ichigo452.deviantart.com/
maaamiii think about it in different way. Imagine that our dreams it is a journey of our soul to other worlds, and you realy see them. and you have a chance to talk to them even to be with them, imagine these, and mau be you will see these in your dreams

Sing my sword...Free my soul.

"I can't lose because I have someone to protect." - Souichiro Nagi, "Tenjho Tenge"

"There is nothing either god or bad ,but thinking makes it so" - William Shakespeare.

"No matter how time goes, the fate goes, I know there’s only one thing for sure I will not give up Just like this, I wont let go Strongly grasping your right hand’s warmth I’ll be here" - SCANDAL, "Sentimental Moment"

Anata ga watashi ni, hikari wo kureta. Arigatō
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.