Re: Dreams about SCANDAL
Posted Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:18 am

asuna

asuna

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://thebudgetgeek.blogspot.com
I just had a dream of them last night o.o

probably cos the photobook arrived and I was staring at the pics the whole night Tongue

All I can remember was the girls were in my university to promote Nike shoes at the Nike store (and my school doesn't even have a Nike Store). They were doing a tour round the school when I bumped into them somehow taking a break.

I don't remember talking to them, all I know was I pulled out my photobook (why would I bring it to school anyway?) and asked them for autographs. I remembered this really clearly, TIMO's signature was just a straight dash. When I asked her why, she added a circle like this ___O

Then they had to rush off to the Nike store while I took out my phone and messaged Eugene "DUDE! SCANDAL IN NTU!!!" I got into a lift and then woke up.

Strange dream -.-

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:02 pm

Danny

Danny

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://ichigo452.deviantart.com/
asuna who want to be an ordinary in crazy mix of world? It a dream, they quite often can be little strange, but you saw them like in real world, isn't this bad? I think, it is not bad at all Nice one

Sing my sword...Free my soul.

"I can't lose because I have someone to protect." - Souichiro Nagi, "Tenjho Tenge"

"There is nothing either god or bad ,but thinking makes it so" - William Shakespeare.

"No matter how time goes, the fate goes, I know there’s only one thing for sure I will not give up Just like this, I wont let go Strongly grasping your right hand’s warmth I’ll be here" - SCANDAL, "Sentimental Moment"

Anata ga watashi ni, hikari wo kureta. Arigatō
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:54 am

yuujin_21

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
I had another dream about em last night,or rather this morning,but this one is....

Okay so in the dream i am one of YUI's staff,guitar tech or summink,and i was walking with the whole crew and YUI on a mountain path,and we were headed to some field or place to perform for Rock in Japan.I have no idea why we were walking and why there wasn't any transport.YUI was really energetic,chatting along the way.

So SCANDAL was on the trip too,and apparently the main actor in Taiyou no Uta,but i forgot his name so i'll just call him by his movie name,Takashi.Takashi and i got talking and apparently i've seen him before when he came to Singapore for a holiday.Then the whole procession stopped for a break and RINA was cooking some rice,just plain rice (In a cave,mind,her culinary skills must be beyond anything that i can imagine) and HARUNA was looking at a map or something,so i asked her "What is that?" while pointing to something,but she didn't seem to hear me,so i asked a 2nd time and she still didn't hear me.Oh,and she was at my eye level in the dream,which is really =Dp in real life.Then RINA came round and fed me the rice she'd been cooking,and i think it tasted just like rice,but with a little salt.

And then......!!!

I woke up. Sad

Weird dream,heh?

"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:56 am

alrick13

alrick13

We are not suppose to remember every details of our dream right? Still confuse about my dream last night. It started with Yu Yu Haksuho (was downloading bluray rips before I sleep) then it was Sora Aoi..... then Scandal Performing in Tokyo Dome

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 6 AzwBVmg
SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:47 pm

Danny

Danny

Caless Student
Caless Student
EugeneAng it not so wierd it is cool. You saw Yui and Haru, Rina, Mami, Tomo in same dream! May be only Rina see you, because she is your favorite?) I think your dream is realy a gift. I want to see such dreams too .shy.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:55 pm

vincendadiaz

vincendadiaz

International Performer
International Performer
Okay, i've got another dream!
Here we go:

since i really want SCANDAL come to my place in my birthday, maybe it continues into my dream. I was studying in my room, then someone knocked the door,, then the door opened by someone! and here they are!
first, Haruna was the one who opened the door, followed by MAMI who was holding a lil cake, then RINA and finally TIMO shouted "Omedeto" a loud!

Im so happy, so i can't talk, i closed my book, then we gathered, with that cake in the middle, we prayed together, and they let me blow the candle. In the time when i blew the candle my alarm clocking T_T
so, i wake up, that's it, i hope its gonna be reality! .happy.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:48 am

mrmonkey1980

mrmonkey1980

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.mattcannotwrite.co.uk
Ooh I've had a couple of dreams. One was long ago but I dreamt I finally got to see Scandal play in a small English village! Tho when I went to the venue, which was an old English pub, I was told I had to work the bar, which was downstairs! So I was busy working while the band was playing upstairs - d'oh!

In another one, I can't really remember what happened, but I was dating Tomo and Haruna was my sister.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:06 am

monogrith7

monogrith7

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://monogrith7.deviantart.com/
In my dream just this day, SCANDAL was performing in the Philippines, in the show Eat Bulaga, =Dp, a noontime show here (maybe it was lunch time when i was asleep and the tv was on), i was like a free spirit roaming and can view their performance anywhere on the stage. After they performed, (which i dunno what song it is)....they do weird gestures and posings....like HARUNA doing a split while doing a "point-to-the-sky" pose 8->.....and then the dream ended with me being called for lunch (which is breakfast for me) =Dp

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 6 Sige
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:07 pm

Azumi_June

Azumi_June

Banned
Banned
i've once dream bout them.. i was in a cake store.. then SCANDAL came and spent me to buy some cakes.... [yummy] then we go to the playground [dunnoe where] ..with haruna, mami and tomomi carrying their precious guitar, rina with her drumstick playing at the playground [dunnoe wht we're doin, running around] then i heard sound calling my name.. i took a look around, they all gone..then i woke up.. Goosshh!! my mom wake me up..! calling my name..! .waaa.

スキャンダル!
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:59 am

jecman

Caless Student
Caless Student
hmmm. i am with rina at a mall, i cant recognize where, and she's talking to me, i respond to her, and i can actually understand her. when i woke up i cant remember what we're talking about.

darn,,

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:25 pm

RP

RP

International Performer
International Performer
I had another dream again, but now its just with Rina. The scenario was pretty familiar, i think it happened when i was in fourth year but its +Rina. We were just chatting and she was really enthusiastic at telling stories. Based on what i remembered(or am i just making up my mind that it did happen?hahaha!) she even hold my hands while she's talking. hahahaha! Its a bit simple, but-----the best happiness comes from simple things. .toj.

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 6 TOMOMI

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 6 Loadin13

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 6 Userba10
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:16 am

asuna

asuna

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://thebudgetgeek.blogspot.com
well I had a strange dream last night, nothing to do with SCANDAL though, but might have influenced the dream somewhat.

I was convicted of some crime and dumped into jail D:

Can't remember what crime (maybe trying to jump onto the stage during SCANDAL's live HAHA). But it was a pretty scary experience, I remember staring at a hole in the floor and thinking - "THAT's the toilet?!??!?" Lots of cold, hard grey concrete and those metal bars *shudder* I even requested the prison guard for a toilet bowl LOL

then a friend came up to me and said I'll be stuck there for a week. And I was thinking, "DAMN, what about jamming this weekend?" Then I woke up Tongue

Oh wait, I remember now, I was staring at TOMO's TB photobook picture before going to bed (the one with her wearing handcuffs) Tongue

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:07 am

haruhiyuu

haruhiyuu

International Performer
International Performer
http://koudai-na-sekai.blogspot.com/
LMAO asuna .lol.

that was one weird dream xDD

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 6 1y9gb
Eki x Tomia x Miyuko ♥
Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 6 F3crb7

userbar by reo (y)
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:19 pm

Danny

Danny

Caless Student
Caless Student
over the last 2 weeks I ve had a few dreams with them, they are not long but still. In one of them they were in my country, and I saw them when they walked around, and at a time when they should have come at stage but then the alarm rang. In another Rina and Mami were in my work, we were on the same team, but something happened, I do not know what but Rina was crying and I tried to assuage her, then I woke up with a very bad feeling that something must happen, and something bad. Then I read about the article which referred to the perfume and scandal merge, and thought maybe there is bad what should happen because of what Rina was crying, but then found out it was just an interview and they just have fun and ask differnt questions to each other, and ther wasn't real talk about merge. So I hope it was just a bad dream. About one I have already mentioned, it was about Rina, and we were a couple and remember what we were talked about escaping to another world Onion Skipping . And the last dream, there was a dark room, everywhere there were candles and in the middle of the room was a baby cradle. The child was in the cradle. Haru, Rina, and Tomo stood around the cradle with candles, and Mami took a gift from someone whom I do not remember and then she walked toward me smiling. She looked so happy. Then the alarm rang. again. Latter I realised that may be was a christening of the chaild, and may be that child was my with Mami .dies. You talk about strange dreams, and how about these. Strange, not strange, crazy, not crazy but we are happy when we see the dreams with our beloved girls, because We see them as in a reality and we can sometimes hear their voice and evem feel their touch, it's nice, but awakening brings pain, that was just a dream, and you're not with them. But also there is a hope to meet on of them or a girl who will not just be extremely look alike one of them but also be spiritually like them
Please Onion

Sing my sword...Free my soul.

"I can't lose because I have someone to protect." - Souichiro Nagi, "Tenjho Tenge"

"There is nothing either god or bad ,but thinking makes it so" - William Shakespeare.

"No matter how time goes, the fate goes, I know there’s only one thing for sure I will not give up Just like this, I wont let go Strongly grasping your right hand’s warmth I’ll be here" - SCANDAL, "Sentimental Moment"

Anata ga watashi ni, hikari wo kureta. Arigatō
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:57 am

BB

BB

International Performer
International Performer
just had a dream yesterday. LOL

i was having school with MAMI in S'pore. and we talked really well. sort of like best friend to her. then she say she was having school in Taiwan (dont' ask me why, i do not know) for 4 years before transferred here to study another 6 years. (seriously?)

then i was about to ask her something like how are you able to work with other members despite travelling here and there. then i think it was TIMO found her and i wake up from that dream. meh. leave me with no answers. LOL.

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 6 Rinaavatar1
Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 6 Userbartorres3copy

-credits to lale [=3, for signature-
-credits to kaito for userbar :> -

14.11.2010 - Anime Festival Asia 
01.12.2012 - SCANDAL SPECIAL LIVE IN MALAYSIA 2012 
03.03.2013 - SCANDAL OSAKA JO-HALL 2013 「WONDERFUL TONIGHT」
16.03.2013 - 17.03.2013 - SCANDAL LIVE IN SINGAPORE 2013 
22.06.2014 - SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「360」
28.06.2014 - 29.06.14 - SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「FESTIVAL」
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:34 am

Riichan48

Riichan48

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
here is my dream with SCANDAL ..

"i saw them on our TV ! and I'm so happy coz it is the first seeing them on our local channel .. but when i found out that the show they're performing is at 'SHOWTIME', i cry like a child .. Tantrum Onion i cry coz I'm so stupid not knowing that SCANDAL are already here in our country . i blame myself of being not updated ... i blame them too, my mom, my brothers, for not telling me that they are here.. that they're going to perform in showtime that day .. i cry n cry n cry .."

and when i woke up, there's also tears flowing in my eyes .. for real ?! yeah .

waaah !!!
so now, i've promised to myself that i always have to be updated bout them .. coz i don't want that to happen ..

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 6 Tumblr_m6mef3EDrf1qhx9ubo1_250
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:35 pm

IScandal

IScandal

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I had a dream on monday about SCANDAL coming AFA. Is very weird i have shake haruna, rina, tomomi and mami hand and haruna hand is very smooth LOL. And suddenly after the handshake i was at outside of the event and i have forgotten to bring my gatecrash ticket LOLS. dun remember to well cos abit messy too. Thats all and i woke up. .wew. lucky it was a dream and i went to sch late .ehem.

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 6 Dsadasdb

HARUNA TOMOMI MAMI RINA
SCANDAL FOREVER

★★★★★
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:59 am

cladzz_ho

cladzz_ho

Caless Student
Caless Student
this morning I just decided to join this forum because I had a dream about Haruna last night! I was playing my guitar and singing with her... I wonder when my dream will come true... LOL

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:02 pm

liverDragon

liverDragon

Caless Student
Caless Student
I had a dream about scandal~~
v
I saw them in my school~~
and they smile with me~~

'ring ring ring' and i woke up~~#$@#%^#$^

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:55 pm

Noyz-Rokz

Noyz-Rokz

Caless Student
Caless Student
I used to dream im cuddle Scandal > < LOVE

Scandal In Thailand
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:03 am

kuuchan

Caless Student
Caless Student
so far, i had 2 dreams about them...
the first dream...
there was a stage and a lot of people were cheering. after several seconds, lights lit up... the lighting is like the ones that you would usually see in concerts...
i, myself was surprised to be on the stage. i looked around and i remember myself feeling nervous and a bit scared since i can be shy .scared.
when i looked around again, i saw SCANDAL around me and i was like .wtf.
i then looked at Haruna. she smiled and nodded as if saying:"shall we start?". i looked around for the other members and they did the same thing...
then the next thing i know, i was holding a guitar and there's a micstand in front of me... and for some reason... i don't know why.... i smiled and nodded at them.... the next thing i know, i was performing with SCANDAL. it was really fun and i felt energetic while performing (singing, jumping, head banging and playing the guitar) with them .love.
then when we were about to play another song... my mom woke me up
.waaa.
then the next dream (hopefully not the last dream of them Waaa Onion )...
i was watching jk pop at channel v and the song that played was hitomi no screen by hey! say! jump. even though i didn't like the pv that much, i rejoiced since i'm a fan... i know that this one's not connected to scandal but the next song is... it was NANKA BUTTOBASE LOVE i was too busy squealing and jumping that i wasn't able to watch the first part. i wish i did because just before the chorus, my alarm woke me up...Onion Depress

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:26 am

Kakuzu Akatsuki

Banned
Banned
~ ENTRY DELETED ~

Last edited by Kakuzu Akatsuki on Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

as of december 18, 2010: 71 days with 14.120454 registration on the average
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:39 am

yurisaku

yurisaku

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://yurisaku14.blog.fc2.com
Kakuzu Akatsuki wrote:SCANDAL HEAVEN MEMBERS GATHERING

i had a wonderful dream last night (or was it early this morning??)..
anyway, it's about SCANDAL HEAVEN members gathering..
kinda silly for i do not really know anybody here in person, but i somehow recognized some whose pics i've seen so far...

(i'm not going to be strict with my tenses >,<)

it begins with a post within this board..
it was an invitation to all SH members to gather here in the Philippines for some sort of celebration..
and if i read that right, it said there that it's an 'all expense paid trip to PH and then back'...

~jumps ahead of time~

the scene shows some of the SH members at the airport raising banners..
written on those are SH welcome messages with usernames of foreign members..
non-PH members from all over the globe finally arrived.. from Asia, Australia, Europe, North America and South America...
there were lots of greeting, handshaking, and the girls embracing & giving 'beso' (cheek-to-cheek, don't know the exact term) to one another...
after that everyone left the airport riding vehicles provided by some volunteers from the PH Branch...

~jumps ahead of time~

the venue was revealed to be a private resort with hotels, a number of swimming pools, and a very spaceous area..
those who came from the airport finally came..
and the other PH members gave them a very warm welcome...

~jumps ahead of time~

scene shows most members getting acquainted to one another..
while some are already at ease with their companions..
faces whom i recognized among PH members were those of boss (mc~sama), yuu-sama, kono-sama, tatsu, kaito-sama, layachan, lieann and golden arms..
faces whom i recognized among non-PH members were those of mr. lale, moe-boss, koide-san, synpe, saku, miss ayaju, rock_chick, lariyuki, fuyuhii and the 'balikbayan' miss tsukishiro..
(i'm not really sure though if it was indeed them, i just assumed it was them based on their pics that i've seen here and in FB, plus my dream tells me it's them..)
there were a lot of other people there (i assumed they're all members) only with random faces..

boss was pretty quiet observing everyone with some formal-looking guys from SH..
some of the guys were very shy trying to introduce themselves to the Girls of SH.. (LOL, coz they suddenly became very conscious infront of the girls)
in another scene there was a group with eugene-sama (probably from the SG Branch) and they were all making fun of him like they usually do in the ShoutBox (SB).. it was like having SB Live.. it's a good thing eugene-sama's pretty tough..
yet in another scene the battle between SH well known clans: namely moe, ninja, and genderless clan continues..
don't really know how they do that, but it's just like they're throwing jokes and continuously disagreeing with one another..
there was the genderless-boss, koide-san of the genderless clan.. don't know who sides with him/her but he/she seems to have the support from majority of the crowd watching them..
then there's kono-sama with his queen (global mod first lady) tatsu beside him..
and lastly moe-boss being backed up by kaito-sama and layachan.. there's also miss tsukishiro cheering for him..
aside from the battle, there were also teasing of popular SH Pairs (but i won't tell who in particular)..

~time passed by~

it was still early for there was still daylight..
yuu-sama was with the girls; miss ayaju, lariyuki, rock_chick, kotsuki-chan and some other girls..
they then noticed some unexpected guests came out of one of the hotels..
they started asking one another, 'aren't they...?' and 'isn't that...?'..
then the unexpected guests passes infront of them..
they were all surprised and shocked..
then music suddenly starts playing on the background..
the hell, it's Shunkan Sentimental lead intro..
a stage suddenly popped out from nowhere (or maybe it was there the whole time and i just noticed it then)
have you guessed it already??
yeah, the unexpected guests was SCANDAL themselves..
they climbed the stage picked up their guitars (Suzuki-san sat on her throne)..
the background music stopped..
the girls checking on their equipments..
the crowd was soo silent, eyes glued at the band and wondering what's going on..
after a few minutes, the girls started playing Shunkan Sentimental from the very beginning, this time it's Live..
after a few more minutes the crowd finally got over their state of shock..
they started to get the vibe and began singing with the girls..
it seemed someone contracted SCANDAL to perform for that SH member's gathering..

they also played my other favorite songs: Koi Moyou, Shoujo S, BeauTEEN, Doll (it's not yet on my list though, i'm still reviewing it after i heard it on SH Podcast Ep.2), and lastly the super energetic Taiyou to Kimi ga Egaku Story.. they didn't play Namida no Regret that time, but i think i know the reason..
(sorry these were the only songs available since it was my dream >,<)

the performance was great and everyone really got boosted up..
after the mini-concert there were greeting, hand shaking, picture taking and some autograph signing..
almost everyone was pushing koide-san towards Sasazaki-san and constantly reminding and teasing him/her about his/her 'marry Sasazaki-san' dream.. LOL
everyone was obviously happy and fulfilled to be with the band and the girls that they love so much...

not really sure, but i guess that's where it ends..
too bad i was only serving like an spectator there the whole time, like a cameraman filming everything that happened around me..T.T
but it was fun to see you guys like that.. even if it was only a dream...

cool dream 8D .wow.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:50 pm

haruhiyuu

haruhiyuu

International Performer
International Performer
http://koudai-na-sekai.blogspot.com/
yuu-sama was with the girls; miss ayaju, lariyuki, rock_chick, kotsuki-chan and some other girls..

you're making me sound like a protagonist in a harem manga/anime =Dp

why am i w/ the rest of the girls? .lol.

well i don't mind having only rock_chick and kotsuki .boom.

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 6 1y9gb
Eki x Tomia x Miyuko ♥
Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 6 F3crb7

userbar by reo (y)
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:20 pm

Kotsuki

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
.clap. That sounds like a good dream ^.^ your heart rate was prolly high *o*

Back to top Go down