Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
nah I think it's just the pre-order

Back to top Go down
Anemayfan

Anemayfan

Caless Student
Caless Student
I always look forward to more rock sounding songs from them. Hopefully a longer guitar solo and heavier drums in this upcoming song. QAT was awesome, but felt short. Love Survive & Pin Heel Surfer had great openings, but lightened up. From the title I'm hoping it has a lot of "attitude" 15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 6 463771

Following SCANDAL isn't just fandom, it's a way of life. /common
Back to top Go down
kakotov

kakotov

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.instagram.com/kakotov/
would be nice to see a more rock song, there is when it really shines Scandal

CANTA DANCE

Almond Crush Team  .love.
@kakotov
Back to top Go down
reine0314

reine0314

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
another single!!! new mv to watch!!! 15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 6 572615

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 6 Tumblr_mjh7i0YAAW1s4pwawo1_500 15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 6 25165
Back to top Go down
tukangsate05

tukangsate05

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
wanna buy it..but anyone can suggest which one is better , A version or B version?since B contains about osaka jo hall ..i dun have idea which one i should order to buy ><

Q : If you had been born a foreigner, what name would you like?
A : Kunponkankam Chanchabonobontabi
~~~

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 6 11134310
Back to top Go down
TheMoonlightSakura

TheMoonlightSakura

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I look forward to their new single but I hope that after their nationwide tour, they get to have a break. Osaka Jo-Hall was a performance they'll never forget and I'm proud of them that they got the chance to perform their but I have to be honest, Haruna's voice wasn't at its best. Her voice started to come back when they released Taiyou Scandalous and most of their songs in Queens are Trumps are the best! Now, it's like back to the era of Pride all over again :/

I'll never see you again
But the day I'll be able to forget you will never come
I want you to pass on
The dream I couldn't understand to your next partner ~

- SCANDAL | OVER -
Back to top Go down
errieberrie-chan

errieberrie-chan

Caless Student
Caless Student
CANTA Clap New singles are always really exciting!!! The title sounds quite grown up and full of attitude, so I wonder if their music is taking a more mature turn.

CANTA DANCE

If its too much then lets dance!
More high fives!
High Kicks!
Say Cheese!

Peace Onion
Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
A new single, great because of the new PV too 15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 6 572615 The preview sounds great but still more than a month to wait... 15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 6 15859

Also as some people said, they seem to work A LOT... I hope they don't release an album this year but take their time and stay healthy, 2 singles and the tour seems enough, it would be bad if they get sick from overworking...

Back to top Go down
yeshafrancisco

yeshafrancisco

Caless Student
Caless Student
Oh yes~! time to save money and buy their new single. Happy I've been waiting for this~!! 15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 6 911293

Back to top Go down
MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
How can I buy this single without having a credit card (but I have a bank account)?
I want it to be counted in Oricon chart if I buy it.

Also, how much would it cost in terms of dollar or peso value? .dance.

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 6 Meme_111
No cookies are safe from Tomo! I better guard mine! .hmmm. 
Back to top Go down
Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
Oh gawd, I remember, there was something.... Moneeeyyyyy!
Paid about 40€ just for food and drings yesterday .. Waaa Onion

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down
Jerec

Jerec

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
If you were in America, you could buy a gift card with the amount of money you want to pay for the single, then use that as a credit card when you purchase online.

Back to top Go down
Reachie

Reachie

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
MamiXHaruna wrote:How can I buy this single without having a credit card (but I have a bank account)?

PayPal is also an option.

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 6 TqohPfv
Back to top Go down
MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Reachie wrote:
MamiXHaruna wrote:How can I buy this single without having a credit card (but I have a bank account)?

My friend who was a Paypal user does not recommend it because it has tons of charges. Is it true?

Back to top Go down
hanautasancho

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

MamiXHaruna wrote:
Reachie wrote:

My friend who was a Paypal user does not recommend it because it has tons of charges. Is it true?

I order my Scandal CD's through YesAsia and yes it's through Paypal as well. I choose YesAsia because of its free shipping and once you've reached i think 40USD, not sure about the amount though, but it's very convenient because they deliver the item right in my doorstep. That means I get to evade the troublesome customs in our country .... haha

well this is my experience though... after the release just count 1-3 days(Standard shipping) and the item'll be right in your doorstep.

EDIT:

Usually the normal edition of a single ... is around 400-600 Php, and the limited edition (regardless if it contains a DVD or anything) is around 800 - 1100 Php ...

If it's a DVD it usually costs around 1.8k - 2.5k but if you wait there can be a less cheaper Korean or HK version

An album costs almost like the DVD depending also on the release... and there's also a cheaper Korean or HK version but you have to wait for it.

Back to top Go down
MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
My friend who was a Paypal user does not recommend it because it has tons of charges. Is it true?[/quote]

I order my Scandal CD's through YesAsia and yes it's through Paypal as well. I choose YesAsia because of its free shipping and once you've reached i think 40USD, not sure about the amount though, but it's very convenient because they deliver the item right in my doorstep. That means I get to evade the troublesome customs in our country .... haha

well this is my experience though... after the release just count 1-3 days(Standard shipping) and the item'll be right in your doorstep.

EDIT:

Usually the normal edition of a single ... is around 400-600 Php, and the limited edition (regardless if it contains a DVD or anything) is around 800 - 1100 Php ...

If it's a DVD it usually costs around 1.8k - 2.5k but if you wait there can be a less cheaper Korean or HK version

An album costs almost like the DVD depending also on the release... and there's also a cheaper Korean or HK version but you have to wait for it.[/quote]

Thanks my friend! Nice one

As of now, I don't have a Paypal account. Is it easy to get a Paypal account?
What is the difference of a normal single or a DVD? Is a normal single have PV?

Back to top Go down
Scandalove

Scandalove

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.scandalove.com
@MamiXHaruna - A paypal account is easy to get and as far as charges go there aren't any on the buyers end as far as I know. The charges are on the sellers end when they receive payments for goods. It has to connect to your bank account in order to transfer funds to it but it is very convenient for shopping online.

The differences between single versions works like this:

The regular edition comes with 1 CD and only has the title song, the instrumental version of the title song and at least in this case, another song that will be same on all versions.

The A-Side Limited Edition + DVD includes the same CD as the regular edition but also includes an additional DVD with a lesson video from SCANDAL.

The B-Side Limited Edition + DVD includes the same CD as the regular edition but also includes an additional DVD with behind the scenes footage of a live SCANDAL did the day before OSAKA-JO Hall.

The regular version runs about 10 USD and the limited edition versions run about 15 USD. That doesnt include the cost of shipping and all that fun stuff.

Hope this helps =) Also, check out my site because I'll be giving away 1 of each of the different versions on May 23. You can check out all the rules for the give away here: SCANDALove New Single Give Away

SCANDAL Fan Site For The Greatest Girl Band In The World!
15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 6 Capture_zpsabae0661
Back to top Go down
hanautasancho

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
MamiXHaruna wrote:
Thanks my friend! Nice one

As of now, I don't have a Paypal account. Is it easy to get a Paypal account?
What is the difference of a normal single or a DVD? Is a normal single have PV?

^It's quite easy to apply for a Paypal account but you will have two options to choose from... apply a credit card (which i don't really know the exact banks that caters Paypal) or apply an online debit account (which i got from UB)

The whole application process is quite easy you just have to apply and register in paypal.com and connect your account ... and once it's connected all the transactions deducted from your Paypal will automatically be registered in your account...

Glad I could help

Back to top Go down
Konata

Konata

Caless Student
Caless Student
Could you give me some sites where i could buy them here in the philippines?

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 6 16159_11
Back to top Go down
Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Nijuuyojikan Plus no Yoake Mae the coupling song for Awanai is going to air on the radio April 17 on Atsumare! Music Coaster

Spoiler:

i can't wait to hear how the Coupling song sounds!

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 6 2282749210 SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 6 2282749210

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down
Rank57

Rank57

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
As a new fan, I don't know if this holds true for Scandal, but there are many times the coupling song is even better than the A side, so I have hope 24yokan could be a fast rock song. But, again judging by the title, I'm betting it's a slower song, like a ballad.

Back to top Go down
jona DJ

jona DJ

International Performer
International Performer
Konata wrote:Could you give me some sites where i could buy them here in the philippines?

the best sites are CDjapan, HMV, and sony music shop. for the address, just search it from google, you'll find it.

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 6 Tumblr_mkbaztDHJP1s2ouyoo1_400

me: GENKI DESU~ Onion Shy

thinking about SCANDAL may cause extreme blushing, increasing heart beat rate, crazy actions, exhausted from jumping like a kid, unstoppable weird laughs, sudden excitement, and freaky things that you'll wish you had never done that
Back to top Go down
Mirytie

Mirytie

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Rank57 wrote:As a new fan, I don't know if this holds true for Scandal, but there are many times the coupling song is even better than the A side, so I have hope 24yokan could be a fast rock song. But, again judging by the title, I'm betting it's a slower song, like a ballad.

Actually, they don't have a lot of ballads. I can only think of two.
So, if the first is more calm, the B-side will most likely be a more rock one.

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 6 295982_4318448326990_420683964_n

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 6 MMuserbar
"Pouring tears, Its not being weak, Its not regret,
Its pieces from my pain"

-Namida no Regret
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
scandal_band tweeted that "Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne" will be played on-air for the first time during the radio program DOORS next week, 4/16.

https://twitter.com/scandal_band/status/321604039425011712

15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 6 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
Hyuga

Hyuga

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:scandal_band tweeted that "Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne" will be played on-air for the first time during the radio program DOORS next week, 4/16.

https://twitter.com/scandal_band/status/321604039425011712
Awesome .happy. hope i will be able to catch it somehow

Previously known as HugoDisasters15th Single - 「Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne」 - Page 6 St95ChL
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.