MAMI'S GEAR [Page 3 of 8]

Re: MAMI'S GEAR
Posted Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:49 am

waning_moon

waning_moon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
goto wrote:MAMI the sticker girl....

btw i've never seen Mami using White Falcon for another live performance beside at Ontama Carnival 2011.. did i miss some concert where she use her White Falcon?
She has actually used it more than I thought. 

Live performances of Cute!, Switch, Haruka and as previously mentioned, at Budokan and Osaka-Ho Hall. I think there were more but I can't come up with them right now.

I was so excited when I heard she's using a Les Paul for their Standard tour aha Finally, a pic of her with it. I hope she sheds some light on the specifics ^^

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:03 pm

lazzal

lazzal

Caless Student
Caless Student
ah the Les Paul, stuff of legends. 

wonder how she'll decorate it? i mean she even drew on her white falcon - and that's some expensive stuff haha

MAMI'S GEAR - Page 3 Second_zps9a1d7466
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:20 pm

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
Here is what their management said during the pre-tour meeting:
"OK girls! Go buy whatever piece of equipment you like for the coming tour!"
Mami - Gibson Les Paul
Tomomi - Musicman 20th Anniversary StingRay
Rina - Double pedal + an array of snare drums
Haruna - Maxon AD999 pedal only?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:35 pm

goto

goto

Caless Student
Caless Student
SophieLam wrote:Here is what their management said during the pre-tour meeting:
Mami - Gibson Les Paul
nice info.
New equipments for STANDARD tour, i can't wait to see their live performance with those new equipments on tv or DVD (maybe?). Especially MAMI's new Les Paul.

MAMI'S GEAR - Page 3 Op620s10
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:33 pm

GeoFreak

GeoFreak

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Ooh, I love that color. Can't wait to see more photos of her rocking out with it.

MAMI'S GEAR - Page 3 2_crop10
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:50 pm

spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
SophieLam wrote:Here is what their management said during the pre-tour meeting:
Mami - Gibson Les Paul
Some guitarists get married to one guitar through their whole career, others like to change it up all the time... I guess Mami is in the latter category.

I personally am curious if we'll see her use this LP much past this tour. Since she's so used to Fenders (and the hollow Gretsch), that LP has got to feel like a boat anchor whenever she straps it on.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:14 pm

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
spacecadet wrote:Some guitarists get married to one guitar through their whole career, others like to change it up all the time... I guess Mami is in the latter category.

I personally am curious if we'll see her use this LP much past this tour. Since she's so used to Fenders (and the hollow Gretsch), that LP has got to feel like a boat anchor whenever she straps it on.
I think Mami prefer a particular tonal quality for a particular song.
Just like what she did with her Italia Speedstar for Queens are Trump.
OT - During the recording of his earlier album, Steve Vai asked the studio assistant to go out to buy a LP for him to record just 1 lick  haha!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:40 pm

Lexian

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
spacecadet wrote:Yeah, that's her new blue Les Paul that she's been using on the Standard tour (the light and photo tint makes it look like a different color, but it's blue)... I imagine Lexian will add that to the main page at some point.
Yeah, I'll get on to updating the info on the main page eventually. Currently super busy with life and stuff. I'll add the LP, Tomo's stingray, and whatever else I've missed. Happy to see they're getting more new gear! Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:40 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

My friend who just went to 3 STANDARD tour shows and had front row for 2 of them confirmed that the color of MAMI's Les Paul is actually a light blue. He believes it's the Gibson Les Paul Standard in Mist Blue. From what he's told me, it sounds like hers could be this one (hers also has the white pickguard and rosewood fretboard):

MAMI'S GEAR - Page 3 8oQLKW2
http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/lpnstdbmch

MAMI'S GEAR - Page 3 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:27 am

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
"We‘ight-relieved Les Paul"? Mami must be happy with it!
What a joy to feel the nice resonance at your palm!
I wonder which song she use it, since a Les Paul sounds so difference from her Fenders!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:36 am

goto

goto

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:My friend who just went to 3 STANDARD tour shows and had front row for 2 of them confirmed that the color of MAMI's Les Paul is actually a light blue. He believes it's the Gibson Les Paul Standard in Mist Blue. From what he's told me, it sounds like hers could be this one (hers also has the white pickguard and rosewood fretboard):

MAMI'S GEAR - Page 3 8oQLKW2
http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/lpnstdbmch
did u ask your friend for which song did Mami use it?

MAMI'S GEAR - Page 3 Op620s10
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:29 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
Some kind soul has uploaded this scanned photo (credits to him/her - no idea who, though) from GO!GO!Guitar magazine of MAMI's Gibson Les Paul on the 'net:

MAMI'S GEAR - Page 3 MAMILP_zpse7a73551

Hazarding a calculated  guess from the song list in the description, it must be that she used the LP, albeit partly, for the recording of (or performing them live) those songs (Metronome, Gestalt, Kagen, WR and Awanaitsumori). It would explain the the kill switch effect she does on Metronome!

Any help with translating the kanji will be great! ^^ おねがい。

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:27 pm

meloya

meloya

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://meloindex.com
it finally happened. Mami and LPs.
as i also play one it just made my day.  .toj.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:10 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Thanks for the share, maharizm. I was correct that it was a Les Paul Standard, so that's good haha. And MAMI didn't use it for the recording of the album; she used it for the tour. Here's what she said:

Debuting starting from this tour, it's a Custom Shop Les Paul Standard with a dazzling bright blue sparkle. It's used for songs like "Metronome," "Koi no Gestalt Houkai," "Kagen no Tsuki," "Weather report," "Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne," etc.

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:06 am

rachel_snsd48

rachel_snsd48

Caless Student
Caless Student
I've been looking everywhere to find someplace where I can buy SCANDAL guitar picks but I can't find anything. Do any of you know where I can get the ones that Mami has? 

I found this picture online so it seems that it is available to buy somewhere. 

MAMI'S GEAR - Page 3 FdJwW

Thanks

MAMI'S GEAR - Page 3 HXANjwi
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:18 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
rachel_snsd48 wrote:I've been looking everywhere to find someplace where I can buy SCANDAL guitar picks but I can't find anything. Do any of you know where I can get the ones that Mami has?

They used to sell that pick set at their live concerts (I had bought a set at their Budokan live 2 years ago) and web store, but they unfortunately no longer have them for sale.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 10, 2014 4:18 pm

rachel_snsd48

rachel_snsd48

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
rachel_snsd48 wrote:I've been looking everywhere to find someplace where I can buy SCANDAL guitar picks but I can't find anything. Do any of you know where I can get the ones that Mami has?

They used to sell that pick set at their live concerts (I had bought a set at their Budokan live 2 years ago) and web store, but they unfortunately no longer have them for sale.
Oh that sucks. I really wanted them :\ Thanks for the reply.

MAMI'S GEAR - Page 3 HXANjwi
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:46 am

TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
Can anyone tell me if Mami's Les Paul is custom built in the Gibson Custom Shop Factory in Nashville, TN or she just acquired one of those limited editions? I'm just curious.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:56 am

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
MamiNoodles wrote:Can anyone tell me if Mami's Les Paul is custom built in the Gibson Custom Shop Factory in Nashville, TN or she just acquired one of those limited editions? I'm just curious.

It's just a humble USA-made Les Paul Standard according to the Gibson web page (I admit the magazine scan photo above says Custom Shop but in my experience of collecting GiGS/GoGoGuITAR they are sometimes never 100% accurate haha). The Blue Mist finish is no longer available in the current 2014 models.

You may see the reference for the out of production finishes at the bottom of this Gibson web page when you scroll down:

http://www2.gibson.com/Products/Electric-Guitars/Les-Paul/Gibson-USA/Les-Paul-Standard.aspx

If you want one now, it'll be the second-hand market on eBay then. ^^

Please see updated post below. Gomen!

Last edited by maharizm on Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

MAMI'S GEAR - Page 3 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:14 pm

TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
maharizm wrote:It's just a humble USA-made Les Paul Standard according to the Gibson web page (I admit the magazine scan photo above says Custom Shop but in my experience of collecting GiGS/GoGoGuITAR they are sometimes never 100% accurate haha). The Blue Mist finish is no longer available in the current 2014 models.

You may see the reference for the out of production finishes at the bottom of this Gibson web page when you scroll down:

http://www2.gibson.com/Products/Electric-Guitars/Les-Paul/Gibson-USA/Les-Paul-Standard.aspx

If you want one now, it'll be the second-hand market on eBay then. ^^

Interesting. Thanks for the info, mate. Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:53 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
Following my erroneous post[1] in July 2014 (see above), I'd like to expand just a little bit more on MAMI's Gibson Les Paul Standard. I found this out as I was... umm... trying my luck on eBay. Heh.

As pointed out by MAMI in the GGG this LP Standard is a Custom Shop model. The name of this particular colour is Pelham Blue.

Gibson.com wrote: Pelham Blue was originally a General Motors/DuPont car manufacturing color that Gibson started using on guitars, and Pelham Blue is now back in vogue.

And an LP Standard in Pelham Blue that has the mahogany in nitro finish on the sides and back as hers is really uncommon.

Gibson Custom also has a Facebook page, and as the Custom name suggests, they don't make that many as they would a factory model. Depending on which year's model is being reissued at the Custom Shop, the prices range from USD4700 to USD9000. So, MAMI's LP ain't just any Gibson Les Paul.

This photo from Gibson Custom below is from August 2012 - could this guitar in the photo be the exact one MAMI owns, if she owned it from 2013?

MAMI'S GEAR - Page 3 229018_485184901493663_1357426484_n_zps6xi1lupw

If you were to look at the Facebook gallery, they tend to make one offs of each colour/model. Hence, although there are other Pelham Blue LP's in the list, the exact specs as MAMI's is pretty uncommon, if not rare.

Luckily, there is another one if you can afford to pay for it - it's going for about USD4995 (buy it now price) on eBay. http://www.ebay.com/itm/221697217930 If you're a stickler for detail, the unfortunate thing with this 2014 model is that the nitro stain for the back and sides is a tad dark!

The 2014 Custom Shop model is a 1957 reish, and since the appearance of this is identical to that of MAMI's, this should be the specs (VOS/vintage original specification) for it:

Pelham Blue VOS Finish
   Maple Top
   Mahogany Body
   Mahogany Neck
   One-Piece Rosewood Fretboard
   Hide Glue Neck-Fit
   Original Historic Truss Rod Sans "Tubing"
   24 ¾" Scale Length
   1-11/16" Nut Width
   22 frets
   ABR-1 Bridge
   Stopbar Tailpiece
   Custom Bucker Pickups
   Kluson Deluxe Green Key Tuners
   Nickel Hardware
   8lbs 10 ounces

MAMI's LP is not the Custom Shop Les Paul Pro which is also available in Pelham Blue, as hers has the 'Les Paul' decal on the headstock indicating that hers is a Standard.

[1]The Blue Mist model has the blue on all of the guitar - top, sides, back and neck!

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:31 am

Mentolo

Mentolo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I did a bit of research for my "replica", and you are pretty much right.
Just to add to the speculation about the exact model: I'm not sure how much of it is"original" or if some parts were change after, for example the plastic tip of the selector,as far as I know, is generally cream/amber for the customshops but her is just white as the other plastic parts,also I'm pretty sure the bridge is satin/brushed finish(I don't know the brand though).
With the enormous variety of reissue custom everything could be possible, but it's definitely a Custom shop reissue in VOS finish there's no doubt about that.
Anyway right know the closest one you can get "much cheaper" than a custom shop is the Les Paul Deluxe 2015 but the specs are much different
MAMI'S GEAR - Page 3 LPD15PHNH1_MAIN_HERO_01

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:40 pm

concretebadger

concretebadger

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://concretebadger.tumblr.com
I can't see any follow-up info on one of her Jazzmasters, but although it's on the 'rarely used' list it looked like one of only two guitars that I saw her use during the London show (the other was her custom-painted Strat I think).

My view of the gig wasn't all that great, but I've been checking some photos and I think that it's a sunburst-coloured 'Classic Player' model. The pickups look normal and the controls are the standard set of volume+tone+toggle with the two rollers+slide, so it's not a Modern Player or American Special. It looks like there's a Tune-o-matic or Adjust-o-matic bridge so it's either a Classic Player or a straight-up reissue with a modified bridge. The rollers for that infamous 'rhythm circuit' are taped over.

The rhythm circuit is just the neck pickup with separate tone and volume controls. The component values of that circuit are different, so the sound isn't as bright as you get from selecting that pickup using the main circuit. As people have mentioned further up the thread, it's so dark-sounding it's almost useless so many people do what Mami's done and tape over it. Actually, the clearest photo of this guitar shows the pickup selector's set to the bridge pickup, so I don't think she'd have a need for the rhythm circuit at all.

As for the bridge...the stock Jazzmaster bridge is supposed to move with the strings, but if you don't use the trem it's a bit pointless. Mami doesn't seem to use the trem so it makes sense to have a guitar with a fixed bridge (similar to what's on a Gibson Les Paul or SG).

Sorry about the rambling post...I was a bit curious about Mami's gear, and I have a fascination with Jazzmaster guitars!  .nerd.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:33 am

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
concretebadger wrote:I can't see any follow-up info on one of her Jazzmasters, but although it's on the 'rarely used' list it looked like one of only two guitars that I saw her use during the London show (the other was her custom-painted Strat I think).

My view of the gig wasn't all that great, but I've been checking some photos and I think that it's a sunburst-coloured 'Classic Player' model. The pickups look normal and the controls are the standard set of volume+tone+toggle with the two rollers+slide, so it's not a Modern Player or American Special. It looks like there's a Tune-o-matic or Adjust-o-matic bridge so it's either a Classic Player or a straight-up reissue with a modified bridge. The rollers for that infamous 'rhythm circuit' are taped over.

The rhythm circuit is just the neck pickup with separate tone and volume controls. The component values of that circuit are different, so the sound isn't as bright as you get from selecting that pickup using the main circuit. As people have mentioned further up the thread, it's so dark-sounding it's almost useless so many people do what Mami's done and tape over it. Actually, the clearest photo of this guitar shows the pickup selector's set to the bridge pickup, so I don't think she'd have a need for the rhythm circuit at all.

As for the bridge...the stock Jazzmaster bridge is supposed to move with the strings, but if you don't use the trem it's a bit pointless. Mami doesn't seem to use the trem so it makes sense to have a guitar with a fixed bridge (similar to what's on a Gibson Les Paul or SG).

Sorry about the rambling post...I was a bit curious about Mami's gear, and I have a fascination with Jazzmaster guitars!  .nerd.

Hi there. I'm a MAMI guitar enthusiast although not well versed in JM's. But you're not the first person (see spacecadet's original comment back in 2013!) making that observation regarding hers being a Classic Player JM. I first saw this guitar back in January when they kicked off their HELLO WORLD TOUR in Japan and I was ecstatic to see, for the first time with my own eyes, MAMI playing that JM. I was literally 2-3 yards away from her that night in London but I think I was concentrating on her in general rather than the details on her JM, but I digress.

However, I have to say that the original info provided in the pinned post of this thread was "...either an American Vintage '62 Jazzmaster or a Classic Player Jazzmaster Special". The vagueness in the post is due to the lack of any info provided on Japanese printed media (like Go!Go!Guitar/GIGs) that are usually good in providing us with accurate data. Even the so-called authoritative SCANDAL MAMI/ROCK STUDY GO! mag listed it as "Fender Jazzmaster" without going into specifics!

Let's start by looking at a photo from the Le Bataclan show the night before London (photo credit: Nathan Gey):

MAMI'S GEAR - Page 3 38ee4f_d87151ffcd7c421e9f216ff610c45181.jpg_srb_p_933_622_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srb_zpsosdyj0vn

The Classic Player (from Fender.com):

MAMI'S GEAR - Page 3 Screen%20Shot%202015-04-29%20at%2001.50.27_zpswx68curn

In the current 2015 catalogue, they described a '65, but here we go:

MAMI'S GEAR - Page 3 Screen%20Shot%202015-04-29%20at%2002.01.50_zpszyhzymcu

From the gig photo, I'd go for the Classic Player too. MAMI's JM has an AoM bridge not the usual JM one. Also, the original photo in the pinned post also clearly showed an AoM bridge as well.

This post is also a tad rambling hehe but I also agree with you and spacecadet that it's a Classic Player. Her specs would be as follows:

General
Model Name: Classic Player Jazzmaster®️ Special, Rosewood Fingerboard, 3-Color Sunburst
Model Number: 0141600300
Series: Classic Player
Color: 3-Color Sunburst

Body
Body Material: Alder
Body Finish: Polyester
Body Shape: Jazzmaster®️

Neck
Neck Material: Maple
Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
Neck Shape: "C" Shape
Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
Fingerboard: Rosewood
Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
Number of Frets: 21
Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
String Nut: Synthetic Bone
Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
Position Inlays: Dot
Truss Rod Nut: Vintage-Style Slotted
Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Vintage-Style

Electronics
Bridge Pickup: Special Design Hot Single-Coil Jazzmaster
Neck Pickup: Special Design Hot Single-Coil Jazzmaster
Controls: Lead Circuit: Volume, Tone. Rhythm Circuit: Volume, Tone
Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
Pickup Configuration: SS

Hardware
Bridge: Adjusto-Matic™️ Bridge with Vintage Style "Floating" Tremolo Tailpiece and Tremolo Lock Button
Hardware Finish: Chrome
Tremolo Arm Handle: Screw-In Style Jaguar/Jazzmaster Tremolo Arm
Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
Control Knobs: White Plastic
Auxiliary Switching: 2-Position Tone Switch
Strings: Fender®️ USA 250R NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)

Unique Features: New Pickups with Fatter Tone and More Output, Adjusto-Matic™️ Bridge, Medium Jumbo Frets, New Neck Pocket Cut Provides Better Pitch, 9.5" Radius, Trem Plate Moved Closer to Bridge to Increase Break Angle and Sustain, Screw-In Tremolo Arm, White Plastic Knobs and Switches

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:46 am

Lexian

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
You thanked this post! -

Glad to have more info about that mysterious JM.
I've updated that guitar's profile on the first post. Happy

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.