You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

What is your most underrated SCANDAL song?
Posted Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:08 am

Nodivingjeff

Nodivingjeff

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
In your opinion, what is the most underrated SCANDAL song?

I thought this would be an interesting topic. It is easy to think of all the mega popular songs by SCANDAL. Songs like Doll, Love Survive, SCANDAL Baby, and such. Those are all tremendous songs there is no doubt about that. I am interested in hearing what songs you think are great, but don't seem to get the attention that you think they should.

I believe the song Kimi to Yoru to Namida is an amazing song that seems to be a bit underrated. I think if you could boil down what makes SCANDAL so amazing as a band into one song it would be this one. I consistently find myself using this song to introduce the band to people that have never heard them, but have become interested by hearing me talk about them.

That is my choice, and I am looking forward to hearing what all you guys have to say.

Back to top Go down

Re: What is your most underrated SCANDAL song?
Posted Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:00 am

yu1ku

Caless Student
Caless Student
For me it's shining sun. I find it to be a wonderful song though i think that it doesn't get much popularity.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:11 am

Nodivingjeff

Nodivingjeff

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I agree, Shining Sun is a good song. Really fun to listen to, and the chorus is really catchy.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:35 am

macdyne73

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I agree to KimiYoru. Not a track commonly mentioned in public but it's a wonderful, unique song as far as SCANDAL is concerned. It's a personal favourite and provides an early example of lyrics written by Rina. Epic song too and nothing that the girls have put out sounds like it, before or since.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:42 am

baymon

baymon

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I also agree with "Kimi to Yoru to Namida", love that song. 

I also like "Bright" from the QAT album, it's a simple and pleasant song to listen to, really hope one day they would sing it live.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:46 am

meow-chan

meow-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
i also agree with kimi to yoru to namida. i like to see them perform it live.another song that i think is underrated would be hitotsu dake, daydream and bright. for some reasons i think the beat of those songs are great and can still hear haru's powerful voice.. Nice one

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:19 am

Nodivingjeff

Nodivingjeff

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@Baymoon Seems like you and I think somewhat similar. My favorite song from QAT is easily Bright. I really like the way Haruna sings that song. The softness to her voice in that song is something that always stuck out to me.

@meow-chan The drummer of my band would agree with you. Ever since I got him into SCANDAL his favorite song has been Hitotsu Dake.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:05 am

PAulfromAustralia

PAulfromAustralia

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.stormcellar.com.au
Is there a song on a concert somewhere  called One Piece ?  It is a great arrangement and girls do it well. They always amaze me when they pull out quite difficult pieces, but then simpe songs when the day with general public, but I like their clever stuff  : )

It is this ability that that stands Scandal above the rest of the girl groups. Scandal rocks !

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:50 am

meow-chan

meow-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@paul one of the highlights in their osaka jo hall concert was one piece..it's quite popular compared to the above mentioned songs.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:00 pm

harunafanXD~

harunafanXD~

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hitotsu Dake and Shining Sun

they have a lot of good songs that need more attention so they will play it at their lives

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:04 pm

Medios

Medios

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://luthfiadytra.wordpress.com
Shining Sun, KimiYoru, and Bright. Yeah, I agree with you guys.

Another one I think is underrated is Koi no Kajitsu. The tone is simple, and that song have somewhat balance portion between Haru, Mami, and Tomo.

.omg.What is your most underrated SCANDAL song? Scanda13.wtf.
HARUNA x RINA x TOMOMI x MAMI
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:05 pm

bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
i also agree with Hitotsu Dake. the song is good and it even sounds better when it was played live.
adding something imo: Start, one piece, Bright, Hello Hello, Switch, S.L. Magic, Koi no Kajitsu

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
What is your most underrated SCANDAL song? Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:05 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer

@Medios

Uncle T has to agree with you, I love "Koi no Kajitsu" ( Fruits of love )

What is your most underrated SCANDAL song? Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:30 pm

meow-chan

meow-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
oh yeah!i have to agree with koi no kajitsu but we've seen a live version of it and i think that makes it not so underrated unlike kimi to yoru. anyway in their recent tour it was included in the set list and im so jealous to the fans who saw it live. the review from one of sh members to that particular performance spiced up fan's expectation and hopes for the song. Nice one

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:33 pm

kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Playboy II. Oh my god it is so catchy. Tomomi's voice goes really high at one point and I'm just like LOVE 

And yeah, the first time I stumbled upon Shining Sun on Youtube I was like wow this is awesome.

I loved Bright the instant I heard the preview for it. Ballads are more often than not great. Scandal needs more ballads like Bright and Aitai.

What is your most underrated SCANDAL song? 61185
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:19 pm

bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
Spoiler:

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
What is your most underrated SCANDAL song? Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:24 pm

Nodivingjeff

Nodivingjeff

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I'll bring up a song that I think is a bit overlooked in some instances. Koe off QAT I think is an amazing song. I think from time to time it's get a bit overshadowed though because of how great that album is as a whole. I do know some people that absolutely love the song, so maybe it doesn't completely fit the whole underrated theme I made this thread about. I think it can fit though compared to songs like Taiyou Scandalous, Pin Heel Surfer, and Harukaze.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:12 pm

Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
I think Koshi TanTan, Secret Base, Shining Sun and kimi to yoru to namida

What is your most underrated SCANDAL song? Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:40 pm

Nodivingjeff

Nodivingjeff

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@Mami Koshi Tan Tan is definitely a great song. I learned to play that riff on guitar, and it is quite fun. I also want to say that I love your avatar and sig. That part with Mami in the new music video had me cracking up with the way she stares at the camera. lol

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:53 pm

winchesterkami

winchesterkami

International Performer
International Performer
I agree with the messages above for Bright. .uhuh. 

It is a song with a good melody. I love the lyrics.

I thinks Burn of Baby Action too. Sweet song with a chorus taking.

What is your most underrated SCANDAL song? 1eyORBM
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:59 pm

metalleo

metalleo

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.leojhphoto.com/
Nah I'm not too sure about koshi tantan being underrated. sure they don't play that song live much, but notice they barely play any songs which involve a lot of talking (or rapping, whatever you call it). SCANDAL no theme could be the only exception. In terms of popularity I know a lot of people love this (not me though, not my cup of tea).

I gotta agree with kimi to yoru to namida and bright though. those 2 are pretty great songs (I'm listening to bright now actually lol), but are not getting enough attention. Natsuneiro is another one for me, i felt it was a pretty good song

as far as singles go, namida no regret is no doubt the most underrated. probably because it's the only ballad among all their singles, but I think a lot of people just forget about this song in favour of the more popular songs. ask anyone and there's a chance namida no regret will not be one of the first they remember.

What is your most underrated SCANDAL song? 2d0ylnt
Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore) - 16/03/13
HELLO WORLD (Singapore) - 08/05/15
PERFECT WORLD (Budokan) - 12/01/16, 13/01/16
YELLOW (Singapore) - 04/06/16
10TH ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL (Osaka Izumiotsu Phoenix) - 21/08/16

Discovery of SCANDAL - 22/07/11
First SCANDAL Concert - 16/03/13
First Banner Chosen and Displayed On SH - 29/04/14
First SCANDAL Concert in Japan - 12/01/16
First Time to Photograph SCANDAL at a Concert - 04/06/16
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:26 pm

Af8!

Af8!

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
For me, the most underrated song by them could possibly be Koi Moyou. It's not my favorite, but they never played it live after their first one-man live. It's still a good song, though, because it's simple and catchy at the same time. Easy to play too. 

But I also have to agree with everyone else with Kimi to Yoru to Namida. That song has been stuck in my head. It's really nice. But a few other underrated songs are: Shining Sun, Hikare, Playboy Part 2, Pinheel Surfer (just a little, it's not bad, not great...), Yumemiru Tsubasa (same as Pinheel), Want You, Tokyo, So Easy, and S.L. Magic. Also, there's Kimi ni Shittochuu, Appletachi, and, surprisingly, Pride. Although Pride was an A-side, and an amazing single altogether, they don't play it much,.

Basically, I think that the majority of their B-sides are underrated, unless their used for promotion purposes. But a few album songs haven't been played as well, such as Hitotsu Dake, Glamorous You, and Sono Toki. But this is my opinion, and while some songs may be played live at the important venues, I feel that these songs, and a few others, are overlooked.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:41 pm

Uselessx3

Uselessx3

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
my picks are tokyo skyscraper, hitotsu dake, future, shining sun, koe, kill the virgin.

especially tokyo skyscaper, i would love to see a live version of this.

What is your most underrated SCANDAL song? Tumblr_mltizuGgON1r482jao4_400
What is your most underrated SCANDAL song? 955107Hi Hi Hi What is your most underrated SCANDAL song? 955107
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:50 pm

quacky

quacky

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
For me its Right Here, Bright, Midnight Television, and Sono Teki, Sekai wa Kimi Darake no Rain.

Right Here- I don't know but I feel so happy singing this song of them. I really love the fast part where I pronounce it so badly. And i keep try and try until I get it. I also love the rap part.

Bright-  I am so hooked up with the meaning of this song. I love it Rina. Happy

Midnight Television- It is a good song. It is like its giving me the force to do something in everyday.

Sono Teki...- The first time I heard this I never thought that "aburakadubara aburakatabura is abracadabra abracadabra" Its a lively song for me and It is always on my playlists.

What is your most underrated SCANDAL song? <a href=What is your most underrated SCANDAL song? Tumblr11" />

[url=What is your most underrated SCANDAL song? ZyLI8Ij][IMG]
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:39 am

SeleneUsagi

SeleneUsagi

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I think appart of Kimi to Yoru no Namida a song that I see is underrated is Emotion

What is your most underrated SCANDAL song? Sin_ta11
What is your most underrated SCANDAL song? Syachi10

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.cool.
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.