You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Re: What is your most underrated SCANDAL song?
Posted Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:47 am

hohenheim

hohenheim

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Scandal Nanka Buttobase is probably my second favorite song... No one ever mentions it anywhere lol. I love how they all sing and how the vocals change mid-sentence. The song is so cool and the MV is so amusing, I love it.

Flashback no. 5 is another one that figures in my top 5 but no one ever remembers, I can't even find a live performance of it. 

The third one that is on my top 5 and I feel like it's underrated as hell is Emotion. It's my favorite song from Encore Show, followed by Midnight Television.

What is your most underrated SCANDAL song? - Page 7 724What is your most underrated SCANDAL song? - Page 7 549What is your most underrated SCANDAL song? - Page 7 743What is your most underrated SCANDAL song? - Page 7 745What is your most underrated SCANDAL song? - Page 7 778What is your most underrated SCANDAL song? - Page 7 763
What is your most underrated SCANDAL song? - Page 7 LNQg4V3
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:21 pm

LK

LK

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@hohenheim Scandal Nanka Buttobase is also one of my favs and although I did mention it here before (LoL) you're right in saying it's not mentioned as much the way it was supposed to be. Like Queen are Trumps, it is one of those few top-tier songs that I think are underrated not per se but due to their high status.

Love Flashback No. 5 too, love Haruna's hoarse voice there and the whole 'flashback' vibe of the song.

@topic
I did a quick search of SCANDAL's song and realized most of the songs other than the popular ones are all basically underrated. LoL

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:48 pm

peachclub

peachclub

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Flashback No.5 is one of my favorites too. There aren't any videos of them playing it live, not just yet, wait a just a bit cuz they've been playing that song live quite often recently, there will be a video of that soon. 

LK wrote:I did a quick search of SCANDAL's song and realized most of the songs other than the popular ones are all basically underrated. LoL
Exactly

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:06 pm

libresse

libresse

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Metronome, Rainy, Emotion

What is your most underrated SCANDAL song? - Page 7 Scandal+-+02
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:51 pm

Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
peachclub wrote:Flashback No.5 is one of my favorites too. There aren't any videos of them playing it live, not just yet, wait a just a bit cuz they've been playing that song live quite often recently, there will be a video of that soon. 

You can catch a snippet of them playing it live in the video of Girlfriend meeting them.  It's at 4:32.  The video is on this site already, but you can search on this to find it in YouTube:
GIRLFRIEND憧れの先輩SCANDALのライブへ

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:15 am

hohenheim

hohenheim

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Don Dio wrote:
peachclub wrote:Flashback No.5 is one of my favorites too. There aren't any videos of them playing it live, not just yet, wait a just a bit cuz they've been playing that song live quite often recently, there will be a video of that soon. 

You can catch a snippet of them playing it live in the video of Girlfriend meeting them.  It's at 4:32.  The video is on this site already, but you can search on this to find it in YouTube:
GIRLFRIEND憧れの先輩SCANDALのライブへ

Yeap, that's such a teaser! I wish they'd played it on the Special Thanks tour but oh well.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:14 am

peachclub

peachclub

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I have been listening to their older singles recently and found a few great b-side songs that nobody really mentions. 

TOKYO from single SAKURA Goodbye 
Natsu Neiro and FUTURE from single Shojo S 
KOSHI-TANTAN from single Taiyou to Kimi ga Egaku STORY 
CUTE! and Emotion from single Pride 
Want You from single Haruka 
Kimi Ni Shittochuu from single Love Survive 

If you had just kind of skipped through these songs, like I did, I suggest you go back and check them out, it's really great.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:59 am

wiesenau

wiesenau

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I love Koshi-Tantan.  What is your most underrated SCANDAL song? - Page 7 1f60d 

Especially I  like this live version where only Mami and Rina play their instruments.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:12 pm

Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
@peachclub
Great songs, and all available together on ENCORE SHOW.  I'm assuming you don't have this compilation.  Even though all the songs were recorded at separate times, the CD track sequence plays as if they belong together.  It's a fun CD, and it contains one of my all-time favorite Scandal tunes, Happy Collector.

@wisenau
I agree.  Very fun live version.  I love the girls' swagger throughout this.  It's one of the videos that really endeared me so much to Mami.  With the exception of waving the glow stick around, she's has a "Johnny Ramone" coolness throughout this,

Also check out this version if you haven't.  It's got them all playing instruments.  Not as fun, but louder.  

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xo9xxx

(I think it's on this site somewhere, but I have a hard time finding old stuff)

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:14 pm

peachclub

peachclub

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Don Dio wrote:@peachclub
Great songs, and all available together on ENCORE SHOW.  I'm assuming you don't have this compilation.  Even though all the songs were recorded at separate times, the CD track sequence plays as if they belong together.  It's a fun CD, and it contains one of my all-time favorite Scandal tunes, Happy Collector.
I knew it existed but I haven't really paid much attention to it. Now that you mentioned it, I really feel like I should check that out. Thanks, now I have something to listen to for the next 2 weeks.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:29 am

jamieallover

Caless Student
Caless Student
I think Flashback No.5 is very underrated as it's quite obscure (not on any of their albums). Also I think Kill the Virgin is underrated too

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:23 am

Scandal_Feedback

Scandal_Feedback

Caless Student
Caless Student
I recently just discovered Mado wo Aketara. 

It just has nice relaxing mood and setting to it. 

It's easily becoming one of my favorite songs!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:21 pm

jamieallover

Caless Student
Caless Student
Now that I think about it, Burn and Brand New Wave are really underrated as well

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.