You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Re: What is your most underrated SCANDAL song?
Posted Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:10 am

Osakashnaide

Osakashnaide

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hmm? They played Haruka at Yokohama during the Scandal Festival though.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:27 am

rikitasu

rikitasu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Osakashnaide wrote:Koi no Kajitsu!!

And Ring Ring Ring!!

Well, It's hard to choose since I like most of them but for now I'll go for these two.

Honorable mention for Graduation and Hachigatsu!! (That's Haruna's songs)

Yeah, I like those songs .love.  Haruna should write more
Also, I think Runners high is pretty underrated

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:33 am

Tuba

Tuba

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Osakashnaide wrote:Hmm? They played Haruka at Yokohama during the Scandal Festival though.
When was that? I can only find old live versions of Haruka on Youtube, from when Mami still had black hair.

I was kinda surprised that Haruka didn't make the cut for the SCANDAL BEST album.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:39 am

Osakashnaide

Osakashnaide

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Well, if you have their DVD of Scandal Festival at Yokohama in 2014, it's in there.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:53 pm

TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
Tuba wrote:I was kinda surprised that Haruka didn't make the cut for the SCANDAL BEST album.

I really like Haruka too. I consider that song underrated because it may be less popular to international listeners.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:48 pm

mbowie4321

mbowie4321

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFFGF9eCrouGyWhIrVhR8Mw?view_as
I also like Tokyo Skyscraper. It has a somewhat out of character disco beat, but the chorus is catchy and I love Tomo's disco bass! It might be considered an album filler track, but SCANDAL has consistently good songs and not many poor ones.

So Easy is also really good even if not a single or album cut.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:30 am

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
To me, Queens are Trumps is Scandal's heaviest song. Also a mahogany guitar friendly tune.
I always wanted to see Mami do some shredding over Queens are Trumps with her Les Paul.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:23 pm

libresse

libresse

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Based on youtube views, Image is pretty much underrated. I'm not sure if they're underrated but they should play Onegai Navigation and Runners high more often in concerts as those two songs rock on live version

What is your most underrated SCANDAL song? - Page 5 Scandal+-+02
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:30 pm

Osakashnaide

Osakashnaide

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Well, If it comes to Scandal, I don't think Youtube is a good source of their fame. They have so little views it really begs the question "Why?" Being the "Representative girl band" of Japan, they have little Youtube views compared to Bandmaid and Silent Siren.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:22 pm

Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Osakashnaide wrote:Well, If it comes to Scandal, I don't think Youtube is a good source of their fame. They have so little views it really begs the question "Why?" Being the "Representative girl band" of Japan, they have little Youtube views compared to Bandmaid and Silent Siren.
Well, majority of the Scandal pv werent even available in most countries, so that plays a factor, where as to Band Maid and Silent Siren, they kept theirs very viewable for almost the whole world to see from the moment they uploaded it. But some of the Scandal live videos have exceptional views like up to a million views. Good ones are Burn live, Shoujo S(perfect world), and Standard (perfect world).  So now that their pvs are available to watch pratically world wide, its gonna be a while for the view count to go up.
With that being said, actually majority of Scandal vids have a lot of views over a million, like Awanai, Pin heel surfer, Doll, kagen no tsuki, etc. So its not like they barely have any views.

on topic lol
i think Place of Life is pretty underrated, I don't really remember them playing this very much, its a good song.
Love follows the same fate, I love the song but i haven't even heard if Scandal has played it much.
@libresses Yeah, I saw the Image view count and was very surprised .wtf. , its definetly not underated and they played it almost every live show. not to mentioned its an awesome song.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:29 pm

Osakashnaide

Osakashnaide

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hmm? Image is underrated? I think it's their PV with the most views on youtube along with Shoujo S and Shunkan Sentimental and considering the latter two was used as an anime theme song, I think Image is in no way an underrated song. I'd say. Standard would be under that category. Not the album but that one lively song of Mamitasu.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:22 pm

mbowie4321

mbowie4321

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
hmm, well Image is a lower selling single according to Oricon (I guess you could put Pin Heel Surfer in that category, too) so from that sense it's underrated. It is one of my favorite songs, though, and a good intro to octave playing if you play guitar. The video is adorable as well.

I think Rock 'n Roll is underrated (I think someone said that, too).

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:29 pm

Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Image may have not sell good but it's still popular, it was included on (by the fans themeselves)the recent best album SCANDAL. The whole album had songs based on popularity.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:38 am

mbowie4321

mbowie4321

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Star~world96®️ wrote:Image may have not sell good but it's still popular, it was included on (by the fans themeselves)the recent best album SCANDAL. The whole album had songs based on popularity.
Yes, it is a fan favorite (and one of mine)!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:35 am

Violet Izz

Violet Izz

Caless Student
Caless Student
For me, I think its 'Burn'. I dont think I can search any live except one they performed in Osaka JO Hall. This is the song that brought me to mami-chan and scandal

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:57 am

Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Violet Izz wrote:For me, I think its 'Burn'. I dont think I can search any live except one they performed in Osaka JO Hall. This is the song that brought me to mami-chan and scandal
sorry, I think you meant Scandal vs Budokan 2012, they never performed Burn during the Osaka jo Hall live.
But yeah I love that song .clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:09 am

Violet Izz

Violet Izz

Caless Student
Caless Student
Star~world96®️ wrote:
Violet Izz wrote:For me, I think its 'Burn'. I dont think I can search any live except one they performed in Osaka JO Hall. This is the song that brought me to mami-chan and scandal
sorry, I think you meant Scandal vs Budokan 2012, they never performed Burn during the Osaka jo Hall live.
But yeah I love that song .clap.
yeah my bad.. I've heard it a long time ago
.happy.
but still its one of my favorite tho.. I love the composition of the song and also the lyrics.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:54 am

RFlow

RFlow

Caless Student
Caless Student
MamiNoodles wrote:
Tuba wrote:I was kinda surprised that Haruka didn't make the cut for the SCANDAL BEST album.

I really like Haruka too. I consider that song underrated because it may be less popular to international listeners.
To my knowledge it was a blast in Japan though?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:26 pm

tio

tio

Caless Student
Caless Student
Yes, yes yes! "Burn" is incredible. .love.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:00 pm

peachclub

peachclub

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Seems like Anataga Mawaru is really underrated, since it's never really played in live recently. 
Onegai Navigation is underrated in my opinion too, it has been played in live quite a lot but doesn't seem like it's everyone's favorite, considering that it didn't make it to their best album released last year.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:11 pm

3mania

3mania

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
peachclub wrote:Seems like Anataga Mawaru is really underrated, since it's never really played in live recently. 
Onegai Navigation is underrated in my opinion too, it has been played in live quite a lot but doesn't seem like it's everyone's favorite, considering that it didn't make it to their best album released last year.
No doubt, both those songs rule. I love the way on Mawaru, Haruna and Tomomi trade off vocals, until Tomo kicks it in at the end and howls out that last verse. And it's fun to say mawaru!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:26 pm

Tuba

Tuba

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Anata ga Mawaru is really good. I wonder how it would sound today.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:55 pm

paperplane

paperplane

Caless Student
Caless Student
^ A new live version would be awesome to see. And Mami would kill that guitar solo nowadays!

I'd say "Weather Report" is super underrated. It has such a nice reflective mood with the quiet guitars and vocal melodies. Almost depressing, but with a little positivity in the chorus parts. Goes perfectly with the lyrics. I don't think they have any other song with the same feeling.

Also, definitely "Pride" as far as singles go. Seems forgotten these days even though I considered at the same level as Shunkan Sentimental and Love Survive back then. Was kind of sad when it didn't make it onto the best album.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:31 am

Tuba

Tuba

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Weather Report, Orange Juice, Metronome, Brand New Wave... Standard is full of underrated gems.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:53 pm

3mania

3mania

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
One song I've been listening to a lot lately is Switch. I love the vocals, especially when Haruna and Mami are singing together. It's getting to be one of my favorite slow songs, but nothing beats One Piece in that category.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.