Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next

Go down

Re: 5th Album - 『STANDARD』
Posted Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:13 pm

Shark

Shark

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Just grabbed the version with a t-shirt off Cdjapan. I thought they would be sold out. They actually were last time I checked.

Also bought a copy of Baby Action which is the only SCANDAL album I never got.

5th Album - 『STANDARD』 - Page 11 0fPdnZt
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:21 pm

Liokt

Liokt

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://www.last.fm/user/Liokt
Ok this album is already awesome, only because have "Awanai" and "OVER DRIVE" on it. If we consider the sales of "Awanai" (their best selling single so far) and "Kagen" (it actually doing very well on the charts)... Maybe "STANDARD" will do very well on the weekly charts too (maybe #2, #3); maybe will be their best selling album after "SCANDAL SHOW". Let's see...

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:58 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
ichiruki! wrote:Out of curiosity, how long until we get 30 second previews of each song?? Thanks.
Previews for QAT came out on Amazon about 2 1/2 weeks before its release. If they go with the same pattern for STANDARD they might be up at the end of this week or so.

5th Album - 『STANDARD』 - Page 11 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:15 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
That's gonna be awesome!! LOVE 

But I have to remember it's just previews, sometimes it doesn't really represent the true sound or power of a song. Like the preview for SCANDAL IN THE HOUSE, it was a bit weird and the whole song sounded muuuuuuuuuuuuuch better and interesting than just the little preview of the chorus!

But the good thing is that we should at least see what songs are rock, pop or more ballad. Even if the preview is "bad" we should know the different style of each song!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:21 pm

kevinrocks

Caless Student
Caless Student
i just bought both the t shirt and the dvd LE versions from CD JAPAN. the cd japan site only 20 more of the t shirt LE copies left!!!! so ACT NOW!!!!!! i waited too long on the BEST SCANDAL PHOTOBOOK LE and you all know what that is going for on auction sites....it's the only photobook of the 4 albums sofar that i DONT have!!!!   so JUMP on it if you want a t shirt edition!!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:28 pm

meloya

meloya

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://meloindex.com
medium shirt. 0% chance it will fit me.
oh well i might just frame it or somthing haha .whiteflag. 
still excited for the album!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:27 pm

spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
Ended up ordering the DVD edition, not the t-shirt edition. My Scandal budget is not unlimited and I just spent a little more than I planned upgrading my seats to the Nov 7 show, so I've gotta save some cash where I can and I know that t-shirt would either sit on a shelf or in a closet forever. The DVD version will match the rest of my collection anyway.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:32 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
I suppose the answer is no but... maybe you can buy it when you go to their show in November? I don't think it will be the case because it's a album limited edition item but maybe they could sell it during this tour only?

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:41 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
They don't seem to sell the LEs on their tours. When I went to last year's fall hall tour they were only selling the regular editions of the CDs. Plus, the LEs are limited in quantity and the t-shirt edition seems to be pretty popular online, so they might sell out completely before tour even starts. If spacecadet decides he does want it, he would probably have to try to find one at a CD store (or possibly many, because I'm sure most places will be sold out).

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:43 pm

spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:If spacecadet decides he does want it, he would probably have to try to find one at a CD store (or possibly many, because I'm sure most places will be sold out).
There are always ways to get things after the fact these days, but I don't think I'll worry about it now that I've ordered the DVD edition, unless it comes out and there's some amazing perk nobody knew about ahead of time. I've regretted not getting the photo books of past albums, but that's because there's actual content there to look at that I don't have. That's the only way I think I'd regret it, is if there's some other little thing in there that's unadvertised, like more photos in the booklet, or every LE is actually hand-signed by the band, or something.

I'll be getting a shirt at the show anyway, though.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:40 pm

WoOt1337

WoOt1337

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
hmm~~

Actually the "L" sized Shirts that i byed in Osaka 3.3.13 are a bit to small >.<. Sometimes i hate it to be 1.90m ..

"Ich glaube mir selbst kein Wort. Ich warte immer auf meine Aktionen und Reaktionen und wundere mich dann." - Alexander Kaschte
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:39 am

MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I just order the STANDARD cd+dvd! .happy. 

Scandal in the House PV will not disappoint me for sure!

The seller said that it will arrive to my house 2-3 weeks after the release date? Is it normal? (I'm buying from online seller).

Sorry for my question since this is my first time to buy and I can't believe that it will take that long. 

P.S:Oh well, I can't believe I'm buying a cd since in today's technology, you can download anything and I'm a cheapskate... Maybe because I learned to love them that I vowed to myself to support them by buying there albums as my collection.

5th Album - 『STANDARD』 - Page 11 Meme_111
No cookies are safe from Tomo! I better guard mine! .hmmm. 
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:47 am

Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
So many new songs.. can't wait to hear all of them LOVE

5th Album - 『STANDARD』 - Page 11 Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:06 am

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
@MamiXHaruna

yes I guess it's normal, it can depends on the shipping method.

5th Album - 『STANDARD』 - Page 11 MUW2SyY
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:39 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
If you take an expensive shipping (like FedEx, but not sure every site offers an option like that) you can have it in 2-3 days I think but you will pay a lot more...

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:34 pm

kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
MamiXHaruna wrote:

The seller said that it will arrive to my house 2-3 weeks after the release date? Is it normal? (I'm buying from online seller).

I've ordered both Awanai and Kagen singles from CDJapan using Airmail shipping, the 2nd cheapest option at 1150 yen. I live on the other side of the world from Japan as well. CDJapan says it takes 4-12 days to arrive but in both cases it took 3 days.

5th Album - 『STANDARD』 - Page 11 61185
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:39 pm

spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I've ordered from CD Japan using SAL before and it has taken 3 weeks. So 2-3 weeks isn't out of bounds depending on the method. You might get it earlier.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:08 am

MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Thanks for the reply guys.. .clap. 

So it is natural depending on the shipping method huh? Well, the shipping cost asks by my seller was $4. I guest its cheap so the delivery was very long. .wew.

5th Album - 『STANDARD』 - Page 11 Meme_111
No cookies are safe from Tomo! I better guard mine! .hmmm. 
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:37 am

waning_moon

waning_moon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
OMG I love that Scandal composed and wrote all of Standard. I can't wait to get my album and blast it. Awesome that Mami fully composed a few and Rina too <3 
I'm a fairly new fan and there is just so much I don't know about them so I'd like to ask... I heard Tomomi used to do most of the composing and lyric writing but has it toned down now or has it just been more equally divided among the members? 
Really liking the amount they've participated in Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:06 pm

jason.copeland23

jason.copeland23

Caless Student
Caless Student
Why isn't "24 Jikan Plus no Yoake Mae" being Included in this album ? :(i think this is the best song in my opinion
btw, too many tracks , i can't wait ...

5th Album - 『STANDARD』 - Page 11 SI6wMT3
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:55 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Racheiru wrote:I'm a fairly new fan and there is just so much I don't know about them so I'd like to ask... I heard Tomomi used to do most of the composing and lyric writing but has it toned down now or has it just been more equally divided among the members? 
Since you're pretty new here, please remember to keep all discussions on-topic to the thread you're posting in. This is the thread for things relating to STANDARD and what you're asking doesn't really relate to it, which makes it off-topic. I'll still answer your question, though. Just remember to try and stay on topic from now on Happy

That's correct that TOMO used to do a lot of the lyric writing, but that's not true about composing. She's actually only composed one song, and that was together with RINA for "Very Special" off of their BABY ACTION album. Up until around TEMPTATION BOX, TOMO was pretty much the 'main' lyricist out of them, but after that RINA and MAMI started to write more lyrics and some compositions, and HARU has contributed lyrics here and there but not as often as the others.

jason.copeland23 wrote:Why isn't "24 Jikan Plus no Yoake Mae" being Included in this album ? :(i think this is the best song in my opinion
They typically never include single B-sides on their albums, with the only exceptions being "Welcome home" on QAT and "Kimi to Mirai to Kanzen Douki" on STANDARD. Those songs also both had tie-ins with other things (WH for a Fukuoka water saving project + Kimi to Mirai for the ROBOT SCANDAL project), which I think is mainly why they included those on albums. And yeah, since Kimi to Mirai is already going to be on STANDARD, I don't think they'd want to sacrifice giving up another slot on it for a song they've already released when they can put in a new song instead.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:03 pm

winchesterkami

winchesterkami

International Performer
International Performer
jason.copeland23 wrote:Why isn't "24 Jikan Plus no Yoake Mae" being Included in this album ? :(i think this is the best song in my opinion
btw, too many tracks , i can't wait ...
Maybe in "ENCORE SHOW 2"
I agree with you, this is one of their best .uhuh. 

5th Album - 『STANDARD』 - Page 11 1eyORBM
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:56 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Yeah no surprise it isn't on it, it's a normal b-side and that's also the point to buy singles. But i wouldn't mind seeing that song on the album that's for sure.

Let's hope for the future and an "ENCORE SHOW #2" yes Nice one

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:19 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)

Radio rip of "Brand new wave" that was played on tonight's SCANOMICS.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:53 pm

spin_along

spin_along

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Thanks for posting this! .wow. 

I like brand new wave, it makes you wanna dance lol
It's really different, it probably sounds very cool live

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 27]