Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

Re: 6th Album - 『HELLO WORLD』
Posted Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:12 pm

Shark

Shark

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Just pre-ordered the album w/ t-shirt and the single. It was a hard choice between shirt and dvd but I figured the DVD version will most likely be easier to get later if I wanted to, the shirt one might sell out faster.

I really can't wait. Have been checking in on this site a few times every week for god knows how long to see if the girls would release something new and suddenly everything at once, a world tour, a single and an album. I WANT NAOW!!

6th Album - 『HELLO WORLD』 - Page 3 0fPdnZt
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:16 am

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

haruna80 wrote:anyone having trouble ordering the LP from hmv?
have no problem ordering all the other 3 versions
but when i proceed to check out after keying in my cc info.
it state item is prohibited for export......
i mean come on to singapore lol..

anyone have this problem? or can recommend other alternatives?

My vinyl pre-order at CDJapan went through just fine. Try them?

6th Album - 『HELLO WORLD』 - Page 3 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:14 pm

victor_survive

victor_survive

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
What? It looks like the LP Version is out of print in CDJapan .stars.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:48 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
Ouch. Now that's what I call limited edition. Tower Records Japan still has it: http://tower.jp/item/3724170/HELLO-WORLD%EF%BC%9C%E5%AE%8C%E5%85%A8%E7%94%9F%E7%94%A3%E9%99%90%E5%AE%9A%E7%9B%A4%EF%BC%9E

But I suggest you hurry if you are serious about getting it.

PS: If Tower doesn't ship overseas, you need to use a deputising service. Better now than later as buying from an auction site is... well, very painful to the wallet. Tongue

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:08 am

kakotov

kakotov

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.instagram.com/kakotov/
it sold out so fast the vinyl edition  .omg.

I think I must hurry if I want to get the shirt

Almond Crush Team  .love.
@kakotov
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:57 pm

haruna80

haruna80

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -

many thanks to maharizm for telling to try cdjapan.
only 3copies left when i ordered it

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:39 am

TheMoonlightSakura

TheMoonlightSakura

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
20th single "Image" and 6th Album "Hello World"?! Really, they make music so fast! ^^
It has become their habit of releasing 2-3 singles and one album every year. They sure do keep themselves busy. But that's how they love their music-making~ ^^

What I'm interested in are the songs included in the album. Expected that "Departure" and "Yoake no Ryuuseigun" are included. Dunno about "Runner's High" since it was a collaborated EP with TM Revolution. ^^

I'll never see you again
But the day I'll be able to forget you will never come
I want you to pass on
The dream I couldn't understand to your next partner ~

- SCANDAL | OVER -
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:42 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Well it was a split single but it was still a single for SCANDAL with a PV. I would be very surprised to not see Runners high on the album. The song of 2014 are:

- Runners high
- Departure
- Rainy (b-side)
- Yoake no Ryuuseigun
- Your song (b-side)
- Pokemon Ieru Kana? (b-side/special)
- Nainai Night 2014 (b-side)
- Place of life
- Onegai Navigation
- Kan Biiru
- Graduation
- Hon wo Yomu
- Osaka LOVER (special)

Did i miss one?

B-side are not certain to be included at all (lately, SITH or 24 jikan for example) but I think Your song will be included. This album will have a lot of "full/100%" SCANDAL songs so they might want to add it.

The single songs and the "new" songs from the latest tour will be in I guess so that would already make 8 songs on the album (bolded in the list). I also suppose Place of life will be in, so that's 9.

Their studio albums have 12 or 13 songs so unless they add b-sides there are still a few new songs to come. And they also said in recent blogs that the album isn't completely recorded so that means new songs I guess ^^

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:33 pm

Sabroni

Sabroni

Caless Student
Caless Student
If any cheapskates are interested YesAsia has all four versions of the album available, free postage to the UK (not sure about other countries) if you are prepared to wait. (I've had orders take over 4 weeks from shipping to arriving, but you get what you pay for....)
Also the LP version isn't listed with the other versions, the yesasia catalogue no. is 1036939472, you can search with that to find it.  (They originally didn't have the LP version listed but when I mailed them about it they sorted it.)

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:48 pm

Uldred

Uldred

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Sabroni wrote:If any cheapskates are interested YesAsia has all four versions of the album available, free postage to the UK (not sure about other countries) if you are prepared to wait. (I've had orders take over 4 weeks from shipping to arriving, but you get what you pay for....)
Also the LP version isn't listed with the other versions, the yesasia catalogue no. is 1036939472, you can search with that to find it.  (They originally didn't have the LP version listed but when I mailed them about it they sorted it.)

Thanks!

I'm going to have to order the LP from them if it's still in stock.
EDIT: It isn't ;_;

I asked CDJapan if they'd be getting more and this was their response:

Hello

Thank you for contacting CDJapan.

Unfortunately, it will not become available again.

Sony Music is supplying this item to us directly, but it's completely sold out already after they've accepted pre-orders from a very large number of stores and online shops.

So, they will not going to be able to accept any more order.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:22 pm

spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
I had to order mine from HMV using Tenso (they won't ship it overseas), which is another option for others late to the party on the LP version. I think Tenso only charges something like 490 yen for a package like this, in addition to the shipping cost that you'll have to pay in any case.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:14 am

TheMoonlightSakura

TheMoonlightSakura

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Place of life, Onegai Navigation, Kan Biiru, Graduation, and Hon wo Yomu were played in their latest tour? I see. Well, there is that chance that they'll be included since it's 100% SCANDAL-made. I don't know about Osaka Lover since it's a cover made by them for DREAMS COME TRUE's tribute album. Talking about 100% SCANDAL .clap.  on the album should mean no cover songs. But let's just all wait for further information. I really wanna listen to more of their songs! <3

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:Well it was a split single but it was still a single for SCANDAL with a PV. I would be very surprised to not see Runners high on the album. The song of 2014 are:

- Runners high
- Departure
- Rainy (b-side)
- Yoake no Ryuuseigun
- Your song (b-side)
- Pokemon Ieru Kana? (b-side/special)
- Nainai Night 2014 (b-side)
- Place of life
- Onegai Navigation
- Kan Biiru
- Graduation
- Hon wo Yomu
- Osaka LOVER (special)

Did i miss one?

B-side are not certain to be included at all (lately, SITH or 24 jikan for example) but I think Your song will be included. This album will have a lot of "full/100%" SCANDAL songs so they might want to add it.

The single songs and the "new" songs from the latest tour will be in I guess so that would already make 8 songs on the album (bolded in the list). I also suppose Place of life will be in, so that's 9.

Their studio albums have 12 or 13 songs so unless they add b-sides there are still a few new songs to come. And they also said in recent blogs that the album isn't completely recorded so that means new songs I guess ^^

I'll never see you again
But the day I'll be able to forget you will never come
I want you to pass on
The dream I couldn't understand to your next partner ~

- SCANDAL | OVER -
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:07 am

iamcrazymike

iamcrazymike

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.crazygolucky.com
So recently I started collecting Japanese music related items and releases and was considering this as my first official Scandal related purchase. As much as I would like to get a limited edition that comes with a DVD, I also recently realized none of the DVDs players in my house are region free. So thus it was confirmed that Japanese DVDs are essentially useless to me since I can't watch them. So I guess I might just go with regular editions for most Japanese releases I plan to get. Is this plan even advisable by anyone?

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:10 am

kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
iamcrazymike wrote:So recently I started collecting Japanese music related items and releases and was considering this as my first official Scandal related purchase. As much as I would like to get a limited edition that comes with a DVD, I also recently realized none of the DVDs players in my house are region free. So thus it was confirmed that Japanese DVDs are essentially useless to me since I can't watch them. So I guess I might just go with regular editions for most Japanese releases I plan to get. Is this plan even advisable by anyone?

This should probably be in the tech section, but it is super easy to configure a PC DVD burner to read or burn Japanese DVDs. One such software is DVD Ghost.

6th Album - 『HELLO WORLD』 - Page 3 61185
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:30 am

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
I have a right n00b question - how do we know where to buy the CDs that come with a member-specific goodie? I remember Jade recommending someone to buy the album from so-and-so store if they like, say, TIMO. ^^

And another question for any S-H member who have been in Japan during an album release date. Are the queues massive? I imagine it would be as I had been disappointed with empty spaces in the racks at the likes of Tower in Shibuya the last time I went. I will be in Osaka on the release date.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:41 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

maharizm wrote:I have a right n00b question - how do we know where to buy the CDs that come with a member-specific goodie? I remember Jade recommending someone to buy the album from so-and-so store if they like, say, TIMO. ^^

Tower Records - HARUNA
HMV - RINA
Shinseido - TOMOMI
TSUTAYA - MAMI

Since they don't normally do member-bonuses for their albums (STANDARD has been the only exception thus far), it's highly possible they might not do any for HELLO WORLD.

And another question for any S-H member who have been in Japan during an album release date. Are the queues massive? I imagine it would be as I had been disappointed with empty spaces in the racks at the likes of Tower in Shibuya the last time I went. I will be in Osaka on the release date.

I have not been there on a release date, but I highly doubt things will be crazy in the CD stores. I'm sure things are calm but inventory can go rather quickly depending on the area.

6th Album - 『HELLO WORLD』 - Page 3 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:54 am

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
Tower Records - HARUNA
HMV - RINA
Shinseido - TOMOMI
TSUTAYA - MAMI

Since they don't normally do member-bonuses for their albums (STANDARD has been the only exception thus far), it's highly possible they might not do any for HELLO WORLD.

So it'll be the singles that usually have them? Will check the relevant store websites to see if  「IMAGE」 will have one with a purchase although my arrival will be a week too late. Tongue

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:38 am

Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
I've been to Tower Records in Shibuya last year at Kagen no Tsuki's release date and there were still enough CD's left for everybody. I also didn't have to queue.

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:09 am

Uldred

Uldred

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Just a heads up:

CDJapan has a few more of the vinyl ones in stock!
I guess Sony decided to send them a few more (only ~20 left as of this post)

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:22 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
I preordered the DVD edition (and the Image single) on CDJ even if we don't know the covers.

If the regular edition's cover is amazing there is always time to order it later I guess ^^

I hope we get some news about the covers soon and maybe some short preview of the songs!!

I also hope that Place of life will be on the album, we only have the live audio from the concert but I really like the song! I hope it was not a weird "one time only live song"... I will be really disappointed to not get it on the album Sad

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:16 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Promo picture + covers:
6th Album - 『HELLO WORLD』 - Page 3 E6hCB5R

Regular Edition:
6th Album - 『HELLO WORLD』 - Page 3 MQJ1Fzf

DVD Edition:
6th Album - 『HELLO WORLD』 - Page 3 XpelOpj

T-Shirt Edition:
6th Album - 『HELLO WORLD』 - Page 3 DL2NUYs

Vinyl Edition:
6th Album - 『HELLO WORLD』 - Page 3 1n1bYUB

Track list:

01. Image
02. Your song
03. love in action
04. Departure
05. Graduation
06. Yoake no Ryuuseigun (夜明けの流星群; A Meteor Shower at Dawn)
07. Onegai Navigation (お願いナビゲーション; Navigation, Please)
08. Runners high
09. Hon wo Yomu (本を読む; Read a Book)
10. Kan Biiru (缶ビール; Canned Beer)
11. Winter story
12. Oyasumi (おやすみ; Goodnight)
13. Place of life (feat. Tetsuya Komuro)

DVD Edition content:
★ Document Movie 「SCANDAL Talking about “HELLO WORLD”」

Regular Edition first press:
★ Member solo sticker - 1 will be included at random out of 4

First press for all editions:
★ A lottery ticket to a HELLO WORLD commemoration event on 12/6 (details TBA)

6th Album - 『HELLO WORLD』 - Page 3 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:51 am

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
From the title, it seems "Love in Action" is an all out rock number & "Winter story" is a ballad.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:52 am

Ono Sasazaki

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://ono-sasazaki.tumblr.com/
Wicked. They look wicked .wow. 

I can't get over Haru in the Regular Edition. That look on her face and that big W lol
Total boss

I'm kinda surprised to see Runners high on the track list :O idk why lol
I kinda would've preferred Rainy, but that's just me xD 

Out of these new songs, I must say the ones that jump out the most for me are "Winter story" and "love in action".

Wow, I'm just too excited haha I love this .happy.

6th Album - 『HELLO WORLD』 - Page 3 NPtInLh
四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:07 am

Yuffie

Yuffie

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Oh my gosh!!°o°)
I love so much all the covers that it is going to be difficult for me to choose!! You can feel that the covers convey the opening to the "world", I like that, Haru and Mami pose are the best for me!!^o^)/*
The T-shirt edition with the Tartans is quite nice, wonder why they choose that...

On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:13 am

hanautasancho

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
love in action somewhat reminds me of Love Survive. anyway i love the covers, retro SCANDAL is pretty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.