You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Re: SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」
Posted Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:44 am

axeroth

Caless Student
Caless Student
anybody knows when they will announce singapore ticket sale?

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:10 am

Ryuuseigun_39

Ryuuseigun_39

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Ahhhh no VIP ticket for me....waaa.

Last edited by Ryuuseigun_39 on Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Sukyandaru desu~!
SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 31 Siggys11
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:54 am

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
WHOS EXCITED FOR MEXICO? LETS GO DUDE! I barely got my ticket cuz I had to go on a meeting at work as soon as I sat down at 10am, that was really scary. Got my VIP ticket now and im glad to hear VIP tickets sold out incredibly fast!

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 31 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:23 am

Mentolo

Mentolo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You are so lucky to have so many opportunities to meet SCANDAL in the US, I'm kinda envious Onion Depress
I still hope they'll do something like a signing session in Europe at least...

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:18 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Haha. I wish I could join your group in the international dates, TGE.

So jealous....

CANTA Walk

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:52 pm

J

J

Caless Student
Caless Student
axeroth wrote:anybody knows when they will announce singapore ticket sale?

Not yet. We are all basically still waiting for more news on it.   CANTA Swing

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 31 4zHcerQ
「超SCANDAL」
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:19 pm

richard scranton

richard scranton

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxvg_PmErmegCY5-fgqHtaA?view_as
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
shirokun wrote:Has the ACEN group been finalized yet?

Yes, but right now I'm trying to get payment sorted out with Acen. Although I had thought that each person could individually pay for their badge, the only option is to have the admin of the group pay for every badge, which I am not willing to do. I sent them an e-mail to see if they can apply the discount, invoice us separately, and send all of the badges to me (since they can only send them to one address). I'll post here and in the SH US thread if they'll let us do that.

-------------------------------------------------------
This sounds like it will be a big hassle for everyone involved and I'm thinking that if a solution isn't worked out by tomorrow afternoon with ACEN I'll drop out of the group so I can order my badge. If it was a discount bigger than just 5$ all of those hops might be worth jumping through.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:46 pm

BattleHermit

BattleHermit

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:The tour's stage set was made to be reminiscent of the famous Cavern Club in Liverpool that The Beatles played lives at when they were amateurs. It's a perfect concept for the tour image of SCANDAL who will be touring globally on their world tour. Moreover, there are plenty of special effects and detailed production.

Very cool!
The aesthetics & design are superb, as always with Scandal.
I hope they're able to maintain the look & feel in all other countries.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:43 am

shirokun

shirokun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
Alxa wrote:Passes are not mailed until April - so the only rush is to make sure folks have a pass before front of house tickets are sold if they require that.

You must have already purchased your badge if you want to buy premium tickets. I'm not sure about everyone else in the group, but my core group will definitely be buying those. So, depending on what Acen replies back to me with and/or when they decide to make the tickets available, we might have to abandon the group idea--unless everyone can pay me for their badge before tickets go on sale. First, though, we'll just have to wait and see what Acen will reply back with.
Whatever winds up happening, I just want a premium ticket~ :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:01 am

thelaughingman

thelaughingman

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
just wanna let anyone that wants to go to one of their japan tour concerts but is living outside japan, you can go to Rinkya.com and ask one of their customer rep to help you order a ticket. you need to specify the info of the concert and they'll let you know how much the ticket will cost.

I just got mine this week. My ticket took a while since I asked for a ticket from their lottery (the seats close to the stage).

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:12 am

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
thelaughingman wrote:just wanna let anyone that wants to go to one of their japan tour concerts but is living outside japan, you can go to Rinkya.com and ask one of their customer rep to help you order a ticket. you need to specify the info of the concert and they'll let you know how much the ticket will cost.

I just got mine this week. My ticket took a while since I asked for a ticket from their lottery (the seats close to the stage).

I bought two more tix for this Saturday. Being the n00b I am, I bought the tix on the regular sale which meant seats in the LAST row. On an auction site, you can find out what seats they have and for just 1500yen extra we got 18th row in the middle column!

Which show are you watching?

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 31 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:15 am

thelaughingman

thelaughingman

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
maharizm wrote:
thelaughingman wrote:just wanna let anyone that wants to go to one of their japan tour concerts but is living outside japan, you can go to Rinkya.com and ask one of their customer rep to help you order a ticket. you need to specify the info of the concert and they'll let you know how much the ticket will cost.

I bought two more tix for this Saturday. Being the n00b I am, I bought the tix on the regular sale which meant seats in the LAST row. On an auction site, you can find out what seats they have and for just 1500yen extra we got 18th row in the middle column!

Which show are you watching?

I'll be going to the April 12th on tokyo. What did you do to the other tickets that's on the last row? Last row might not be that bad since they're performing on 4-5k seat concert halls and not the usual arenas so you probably don't need to squint to see them xD

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:29 am

metalleo

metalleo

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.leojhphoto.com/
Ticket details for Singapore

Early bird - 9th Feb 10am to 15th Feb 11.59pm
VIP (Sistic Cat 1) - $138, high-five session after concert
GA (Sistic Cat 2) - $88

Normal sales - 16th Feb 10am onwards
VIP - $148, high-five session after concert
GA - $98

All tickets to be sold by Sistic. Prices exclude ticket fee and entry fee onto Sentosa

Source

Damn it's first come first serve entry again, was hoping the tickets would be numbered since it's technically not a weekend and people still need to work (and go to school). Looks like I really need to beg for an off day when I get my new job

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 31 2d0ylnt
Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore) - 16/03/13
HELLO WORLD (Singapore) - 08/05/15
PERFECT WORLD (Budokan) - 12/01/16, 13/01/16
YELLOW (Singapore) - 04/06/16
10TH ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL (Osaka Izumiotsu Phoenix) - 21/08/16

Discovery of SCANDAL - 22/07/11
First SCANDAL Concert - 16/03/13
First Banner Chosen and Displayed On SH - 29/04/14
First SCANDAL Concert in Japan - 12/01/16
First Time to Photograph SCANDAL at a Concert - 04/06/16
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:50 am

thelaughingman

thelaughingman

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
meet and greet session! D: luckyyyy! i'd get a ticket for the sg concert but i'll need to apply for a work pass again to claim the ticket xD

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:34 pm

TimoTomomi

TimoTomomi

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Awww no poster at the end for VIP like 2013? Sad

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 31 YKRryb0SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 31 Fto7gkK
.happy.DANCE DANCE .happy.

8 May 2015 | SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」in Singapore
4 June 2016 | SCANDAL TOUR 2016「YELLOW」in Singapore
29 November 2019 | SCANDAL @ C3AFA in Singapore
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:20 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

thelaughingman wrote:I'll be going to the April 12th on tokyo. What did you do to the other tickets that's on the last row? Last row might not be that bad since they're performing on 4-5k seat concert halls and not the usual arenas so you probably don't need to squint to see them xD

I'll see if a friend/friends of the friend wanna go.

For tomorrow's Tamashin RISURU show we got last row on 2F but I couldn't find a seller that sells 3 tix next to each other. It's ok. As you say this is a hall not the Super Saitama. Lookin fwd to be closer in Maebashi, though. Happy

In transit in Helsinki at the mo. Can't wait.

And oh - I had my first ever reply from SCANDAL on Twitter with regards tomorrow's live!

https://twitter.com/scandal_haruna/status/560371495449284609

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:24 pm

Tombery

Tombery

Caless Student
Caless Student
I finally have all my desired tickets together they only have to be sent from Japan to Germany. In Japan I will go to Kakogawa, Nara, Nagoya (worst seat with row 15 – 17 Sad), Sapporo and Asahikawa. The next months I can’t read this thread too carefully because I want to be surprised with the track list(s).

I also have VIP tickets for London and Essen. Some people already wrote that they want to meet before or at the concerts so I also would be happy to meet some guys from SH.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:40 pm

thelaughingman

thelaughingman

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
maharizm wrote:
thelaughingman wrote:I'll be going to the April 12th on tokyo. What did you do to the other tickets that's on the last row? Last row might not be that bad since they're performing on 4-5k seat concert halls and not the usual arenas so you probably don't need to squint to see them xD

I'll see if a friend/friends of the friend wanna go.

For tomorrow's Tamashin RISURU show we got last row on 2F but I couldn't find a seller that sells 3 tix next to each other. It's ok. As you say this is a hall not the Super Saitama. Lookin fwd to be closer in Maebashi, though. Happy

In transit in Helsinki at the mo. Can't wait.

And oh - I had my first ever reply from SCANDAL on Twitter with regards tomorrow's live!

https://twitter.com/scandal_haruna/status/560371495449284609
lucky! so you know japanese too? i'm just winging it when i get there. it shouldn't be that hard right? xD

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:47 am

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
My nihon go is VERY rudimentary. lol

I think Japan is easy if you've been around to other countries. The people who gets flustered are those who didn't do any research about the country and her people, and those who thinks everyone on the planet should know English. But that's only my humble opinion. 

On the NRT Express en route to Shinjuku. Tachikawa tonight!!! 嬉しいだよ‼︎

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:43 am

M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Haha yeah, saw that tweet.

wow dude, how many shows will you see?! Hahaha but seriously, how many lol.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:14 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
Set list for Tamashin RISURU...

*drum roll*

The same as Atsugi!

EXCEPT
Satisfaction was between Awanai and Hello, Hello.

And we got... STANDARD as the first song in the encore!

I have a list of what guitars they used for each song. Will do that later. In the train to Shinjuku now.

And to answer your question, M. I'm going to Maebashi on Saturday. That's it. And London.

EDIT: FULL set list.

Tamashin RISURU Hall, Tachikawa.

Guitars in order of TIMO/HARU/MAMI.
Bl-Bluetus; Prec-Precision
Pwn-Pawnshop; SKULL-SKULLSILVER/TELE-Thinline
JM-Jazzmaster (Fender);MAMICSTR-Fender Am HSS Strat;LESPAUL/GRETSCH-self-explanatory;STRATOM-Stratomaster

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:59 pm

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

@maharizm So detailed! Thanks so much! With the list of guitars used make me feel I was there.
I'm sure their roadies must be very busy backstage. Hope they're not required to change strings for each swap haha!

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:15 pm

metalleo

metalleo

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.leojhphoto.com/
how the heck do you remember things to such detail? i would have trouble recalling just the setlist, let alone the instruments they used for each song. the marriage thing was kind of cute hahaha. sounds plenty of fun tonight

i'm suddenly having this image of them singing SCANDAL IN THE HOUSE on all their overseas lives, sort of as an introduction to the world, but i think i can continue dreaming though.

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 31 2d0ylnt
Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore) - 16/03/13
HELLO WORLD (Singapore) - 08/05/15
PERFECT WORLD (Budokan) - 12/01/16, 13/01/16
YELLOW (Singapore) - 04/06/16
10TH ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL (Osaka Izumiotsu Phoenix) - 21/08/16

Discovery of SCANDAL - 22/07/11
First SCANDAL Concert - 16/03/13
First Banner Chosen and Displayed On SH - 29/04/14
First SCANDAL Concert in Japan - 12/01/16
First Time to Photograph SCANDAL at a Concert - 04/06/16
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:33 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
metalleo wrote:how the heck do you remember things to such detail? i would have trouble recalling just the setlist, let alone the instruments they used for each song. the marriage thing was kind of cute hahaha. sounds plenty of fun tonight

i'm suddenly having this image of them singing SCANDAL IN THE HOUSE on all their overseas lives, sort of as an introduction to the world, but i think i can continue dreaming though.

I entered the titles in short form in the Notes app on my iPhone every time they played a song.

DON'T tell anyone, OK? Jōdan da yo. Jōdan.

A few things of note:
1. 22 song set. 2 songs longer than their Festival set.
2. They did the one-man songs together (Oyasumi etc) in one shot.
3. The lack of co-ordination in hand movements amongst the crowd with the newer songs (unlike the older ones where everyone would jump at the same moment in, say ESY). I ended up dancing the twist/doing the mash potato for Your song (you really don't wanna see that) and playing air drums to Onegai Nabigeshon.
4. The bar MC was chilled out. One of the letters read was of said fan who proposed to his kōhai and she said yes. The girls did a coordinated Kekkon omedetō with RINA starting off with a rap-like stuttering Kek-kek-kek-kon. Then they got all of us to wish the to-be couples. When they did the letters, they would look to the crowd and the people who got their letters read will make themselves known. You could hear a pin drop during the MC as everyone was very attentive!
5. During STANDARD, TIMO went all out rocking out with her bass stood on the sofa. Like a bad ass. Keep it up, LISTEN to Shou-P! Hahaha.
6. TIP for Hall tours in Japan - go on a school day. Go to one in a smallish city. Man, merch queue was NON-EXISTENT even one hour before doors open and the only thing sold out were the wrist bands when I got there! And CANTA was so friendly, patting my head (I really don't look like I am 5). But the poor guy was blind as a bat - he had to be led around by a minder.

Last edited by maharizm on Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:55 pm

syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
^^Dude, your memory is indeed crazy but hey, none of us here are complaining. Tongue

I really wanna seen Tomo jump on that couch; hell that'd be amazing! It's kinda weird that Tomo would only use two basses since she's got a bunch like her Stingray or her Yamaha. But she does take favour towards Bluetus and her black precision bass so who knows. Mami using her LP during ShunSen! Awesome~! And Rina using a tele; I thought she'd use a pink mustang like in the HW dvd. She's following Leader's footsteps, haha.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.