You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down

Giri

Giri

Caless Student
Caless Student
I like the voice of all the four girls, but sometimes I ask myself if the song would be better if another girl of the band was singing.

Like in the song Switch I think Tomomi's voice give so much emotion she should sing the whole song.

Would you like to listen to any song with a different voice?

Any SCANDAL song you would change who is singing? Giphy
Back to top Go down
Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Interesting topic, couldnt find anything in the 5 first pages of this section so I will assume if theres another thread like this is old and outdated.

On topic: 

I think if they wanted to just go wild on a live show and let MAMI sing Hoshi no furu yoru ni that would be pretty intense considering its one of my favorite songs lol

Any SCANDAL song you would change who is singing? Slide-13
Back to top Go down
mio_akiyama

mio_akiyama

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I think if they wanted to just go wild on a live show and let MAMI sing Hoshi no furu yoru ni that would be pretty intense considering its one of my favorite songs lol

Still haven't listened to some of their albums much, so just re-listened, and I totally agree. There are so many that hearing a different lead would be really interesting because they all have their own style.

As for me - Rina singing Image or Yoake No Ryuuseigun. Both upbeat songs I think she'd be great in.

Any SCANDAL song you would change who is singing? Scanda10
Back to top Go down
Giri

Giri

Caless Student
Caless Student
Noodles wrote:I think if they wanted to just go wild on a live show and let MAMI sing Hoshi no furu yoru ni that would be pretty intense considering its one of my favorite songs lol

Great choice, I think Mami would do an awesome job on this song.
mio_akiyama wrote:As for me - Rina singing Image or Yoake No Ryuuseigun. Both upbeat songs I think she'd be great in.

I do think that Rina should sing more songs too, I think she would be great singing Shoujo M

Any SCANDAL song you would change who is singing? Giphy
Back to top Go down
playfoolgene

playfoolgene

Caless Student
Caless Student
MAMI on 24 jikan plus no yoake mae...  .knuckles.

Any SCANDAL song you would change who is singing? Scanda11
Back to top Go down
Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
playfoolgene wrote:MAMI on 24 jikan plus no yoake mae...  .knuckles.
YES! Haruna can stay on it, but for the Tomomi part i think Mami will sound awesome singing those lines. That also goes for Onegai Navigation.

also we need more Haru/Mami twin vocals.

Back to top Go down
mio_akiyama

mio_akiyama

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Star~world96® wrote:also we need more Haru/Mami twin vocals.
A Tomo/Rina song would be good too. Not sure but maybe Namidayo Hikare or Taiyo To Kimi.., with Rina singing main.

Doing something where it's a heavy bass&drums pairing like in Gacharic Spin would be cool too, but I digress...

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.