thoseguiltyeyes

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (4 votes)

Vrooーーーーーーーーーーm
Theme:TOMOMI

I hit the town to buy additional amenity goods for tour.

The weather today was really nice!

TOMOMI

2016/05/05 23:39

Spoiler:
ビューーーーーーーーーーン

ツアー用のアメニティーグッズを買い足しに街まで。

今日のお天気きもちよかったね!

TOMOMI

2016/05/05 23:39
#front-page

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

2011.07.03 SCANDAL @ AM2 -Anaheim, CA
2012.03.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN @武道館
2012.11.03 SCANDAL HALL TOUR 2012 @愛知
2012.11.04 SCANDAL HALL TOUR
2012.11.10 SCANDAL @ Happy MUSIC Live 2012
2013.03.03 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 @大阪城ホール
2014.06.01 Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2014
2014.06.02 SCANDAL Fan Meeting
2015.04.25 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 -Paris, FR
2015.04.26「HW」-London, UK
2015.04.30「HW」-Essen, GER
2015.05.15「HW」-Chicago, IL
2015.05.20「HW」-Mexico City, MEX
2015.05.22「HW」-Los Angeles, CA
2015.05.23「HW」-Anaheim, CA
2016.01.12 SCANDAL ARENA TOUR『PERFECT WORLD』@武道館
2016.01.13 PERFECT WORLD
2016.05.21 Welcome Fan Meeting
2016.05.22 SCANDAL @ Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2016
2016.05.23 Farewell Fan Meeting
2016.08.21 SCANDAL 10th ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL @泉大津フェニックス
Back to top Go down

Metal Mickey

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Be alert for Tomomi.

Back to top Go down

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Not too sure if I would feel safe with Tomomi driving or not , maybe I will go with Mami Happy

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

PPPeter

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@Tony
For sure it would be safer to go with Tomo - alternative being possibility to cross her path like innocent lamb Wink

Back to top Go down

tomorocks!

Caless Student
Caless Student
I wonder what type of car Tomomi has.

Back to top Go down

NikkoNakamura

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
tomorocks! wrote:I wonder what type of car Tomomi has.
For posterity, it's most likely a Mini Cooper. I remember Tomomi taking pictures with a Mini Cooper once for some sort of advertisement (but I can't find the pics anymore.)

If you want to get technical, then, for starters, the gauge cluster bump is practically nonexistent on the area of the steering wheel (if you look in the interior of the Mini Cooper, it's in the middle). The steering column is also that in which you'd find in a Mini. At first, from the angle, I thought it was a Nissan 350Z or 370Z.

When she gave news that she bought a car, I was really wondering what it was too. The Mini suits her nicely now that I think of it.  LOVE Clap

~Scandal is always my inspiration for everything.~
"No one else is as strong as you are, don't worry about being alone, even if I am." - Harukaze
Instagram: @the_artist_nakamura
Back to top Go down

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Well we know Tomomi can afford a decent car !

Back to top Go down

mio_akiyama

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
That "bump" behind the steering wheel doesn't look like a mini cooper though...
I have no idea about new cars, I drive an '83 Carina :D #JDMFTW

I don't think I'd like to drive with Tomomi either if that's her driving face... and if that's how much she can see over the steering wheel
LOL

Back to top Go down

Star~world96®

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Let's drive!
We don't have a destination; drive
Say hello to an unknown town
There are so many worlds we've yet to see
Let's drive!

Hmm.. driving with Tomomi may not be so bad.  What?

Back to top Go down

NikkoNakamura

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
mio_akiyama wrote:That "bump" behind the steering wheel doesn't look like a mini cooper though...
I have no idea about new cars, I drive an '83 Carina :D #JDMFTW

I don't think I'd like to drive with Tomomi either if that's her driving face... and if that's how much she can see over the steering wheel
LOL
The "bump" behind the steering wheel is the RPM Gauge. The Speedometer is literally in the middle of the car. Most likely, it's probably a 13' Mini Cooper PACEMAN from how the roof and door close in on each other, but then it's taken at an angle as well. 

I'd like to ride in the passenger seat with Tomomi driving! Going for a drive with her would be really fun. Clap

~Scandal is always my inspiration for everything.~
"No one else is as strong as you are, don't worry about being alone, even if I am." - Harukaze
Instagram: @the_artist_nakamura
Back to top Go down

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Well I adore Tomomi as everyone knows but I dont think I would let her drive my BMW Happy

Back to top Go down

Metal Mickey

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Just let me teach her to ride my Ducati.

Back to top Go down

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@Metal Mickey

I still have my bike licence, but I always forget Japanese bikes have the gear change pedal on the opposite side to British bikes which can be very embarrassing Happy

@NikkoNakamura

I just checked back through my old pictures and Tomomi does indeed have a Mini Cooper, you were quite correct !

Back to top Go down

kudo_maharizu

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://stomachofchaos.com
NikkoNakamura wrote:I remember Tomomi taking pictures with a Mini Cooper once for some sort of advertisement (but I can't find the pics anymore.)

You mean this?

Back to top Go down