Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Re: SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE
Posted Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:32 pm

ikimaru

ikimaru

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
hi, it is I, the guy who almost fell on Tomomi in Cologne (don't worry everything was good and I got a pick from her Tongue )

@Hasenfu
like I said, I rarely post on SH, but that Scandal Baby video is just to awesome to not comment on   Wink . I'm replaying that Tomomi part like crazy now hahhaha. Still can't believe that happened lol. Hands down best Timo crowd I had. Can't wait for London to see you guys again  Happy

SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 11 Tumblr_nn1ru9pUnj1thskuvo2_250
Back to top Go down

SCANDAL Jam Session 360° Video From Milan
Posted Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:42 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

SCANDAL has uploaded a 360° video of their jam session from their Milan live!

SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 11 Kr5nphC

https://www.facebook.com/scandalofficial/videos/1785708941644727/

#front-page #SCEU2016

SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 11 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:25 am

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
Although Mami is my favourite member, but here I enjoyed watching Rina the most.
Even at the furious part she keep smiling! Check out her action on the double pedals at the outro.
Japan should be proud of having Scandal from Osaka!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:48 am

Zaraki11

Zaraki11

Caless Student
Caless Student
Day after Milan show, it was so great to see them again live. They werent too many people, but evryone was giving there 100%. The place was small, no air, so dam hot. I believe they changed a little the list, will have to recheck when i have a moment. Gotta say Mami was just on fire, Haruna was really funny with her new words learned in italian. The sound quality wasent so good, either way Haruna was awesome as always. Felt Tomo a bit tired, but she got some energy back from the crowd. Will go siteseeing Milan and after straight to Barcelona.

Best part of all, I could move left to right of the crowd for a better view and jump around.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:12 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
RoB'z wrote:
joon wrote:
Noodles wrote:So far its been allowed at every show

I just hope this is true for London as well. Last time they seemed very strict about that.
I hope so also for the London show (But it might just be that London venue is very strict, I remember going to a gig there once & the security was very militant about cameras lol)

Whenever the security of a gig venue becomes strict with photographs taken by punters depends on the band. You get a generic 'no photos/videos' rule on the ticket but at the end of the day, the venue should have no say if the band's ok with the audience taking pics.

In Amsterdam, the promoter got onstage and told us the band is not making any rules this time - you can take photos but please enjoy the gig "with your eyes more". By the time the same promoter got onstage in Vienna, he even asked us to hashtag SCEU2016 for any photos AND videos we upload to soc media. And to think TIMO grabbed my friend's smartphone to record the chorus of SCANDAL BABY in Köln, I think they've warmed up to the idea now Grin

But of course, it's much better to not incessantly use one's smartphone esp when it's obstructing other people's view of the show!

SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 11 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:20 pm

flyingwill

flyingwill

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://rateyourmusic.com/~flyingwill
Hearing that they are starting to add improvisational/jam sections to their live shows makes me really happy, especially hearing Haruna doing the guitar solo!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:03 pm

Qberto

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
flyingwill wrote:Hearing that they are starting to add improvisational/jam sections to their live shows makes me really happy, especially hearing Haruna doing the guitar solo!
I felt the same way when i watched the video of the encore jam session! After reading the blogs from their first year, I am so proud of the hard work the 4 of them did to learn their instruments and now 10 years later be totally competent and so confident playing them, especially  Haruna, who seemed to be having the hardest time with her instrument; at least that is what I got from reading the blogs.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:18 pm

Zaraki11

Zaraki11

Caless Student
Caless Student
Jam session was excellent, Haruna had to work alot in her vocal before I guess that might slowed down your sklls with the guitare...

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:00 pm

TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
I saw the 360-degree video of their Milan jam session on Facebook earlier today. I am really surprised and impressed that Haruna can play the blues a-la Jimmy Page!

SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 11 Tumblr_pe1dui3Jru1qdewlro1_400

Sing it Back, Bring it Back, Sing it Back to Me... Wait, WRONG SONG!

Do you believe in life after love? (after love, after love)... STILL WRONG, D****T!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:08 pm

GibsonPhoenix

GibsonPhoenix

Caless Student
Caless Student
bennycz wrote:Just returned from the Vienna Show, my SCANDALous baptism, and I am totally thrilled by both the ladies and show itself, but also by the great People I met tonight.  
The place was not full, but the audience gave a huge response, so it made it worth it for the band, at least I hope so. The volume was a bit higher than it should have been, but that was to be expected... Otherwise, it was just perfect, I wont bother you guys with my crazy blabbering, most of you have that experience already anyway. For those who do not - go see them live, that is the only thing to do.
After the show, some of us caught the girls as they were leaving the venue; we sung 'Sayounara my friend' for them, it seemed they appretiated that, Rina even took a footage on her phone, so maybe it appears on the net later. I have to Point out that it was my idea Happy and I am quite proud of it.

Oh Yeah, just returned from Vienna as well.
Was a create show.
And you're right, singing that was a really good idea.

HELLO WORLD Tour
April 30th, 2015 - Weststadthalle, Essen, Germany
YELLOW in EUROPE Tour
September 13, 2016 - Luxor, Cologne, Germany
September 14, 2016 - Kaiserkeller, Hamburg, Germany
September 17, 2016 - Szene, Vienna, Austria
September 24, 2016 - o2 Academy Islington, London, United Kingdom
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:58 pm

~kyu~

~kyu~

Caless Student
Caless Student
At the hi touch, if I ask Scandal to sign my Yellow cd...
I know you have only a few seconds, so maybe it isn't worth asking them since there's no time to do that

Anyone knows?

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:10 pm

Zaraki11

Zaraki11

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -

@Kyu --Well your chance are almost zero, saw someone ib Milan trying also with no success. 

Was last europe tour like this, by promoters dont know if there the same guys???

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:12 pm

PPPeter

PPPeter

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You thanked this post! -

~kyu~ wrote:At the hi touch, if I ask Scandal to sign my Yellow cd...
I know you have only a few seconds, so maybe it isn't worth asking them since there's no time to do that

Anyone knows?

Most likely answer from management will be "NO", but You can try to get as last in the VIP line - then there would be a chance that girls would overrule that decision, as they are very fan-forward Wink during this tour. It is a slim chance, but only one I can see.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:13 pm

CommSpecTraynor

CommSpecTraynor

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://sicksister.deviantart.com/
You thanked this post! -

Anyone knows?
I think if it was possible the cd's for example these sold at the event would be pre-signed, or hi-touch event would be meet-greet-sign session. From my personal point of view I think it would be not fair to ask the girls. I think every one of us (those who don't own signed CD) dreams of it and yet no one asked. Besides, probably if you asked, staff would say "no signing".

SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 11 L5WrWMH
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:16 pm

Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -

Signing things is not part of the hi touch so don't bother, you'll ruin the moment for yourself. Make or buy them something as a present if you want something more out of the hi-touch, their reactions to them are worth it. The photobook I gave them had quite an impact.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:21 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
You thanked this post! -

Anyone knows?

Dont do that, its not a signing session and you only have 2 seconds to say something fast and move on, this will pretty much only guarantee you embarassment as they deny your request and you make it awkward for everyone involved

SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 11 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:07 pm

Gaki-san2001

Gaki-san2001

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Hi Touch is going so fast. All I could say to Mami: Odaijini. Many people could not say a word to them. You have time to say "Hi". I wonder if this is why its called Hi-Touch. (Sorry, bad joke Happy) Ok, I managed to say to Rina: Rina is the BEST! These things they should know. Tongue

Is this a Toy Dolls t-shirt on Rina?

Link:https://scontent.ftsr1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14359114_1786001751615446_8783148331160850430_n.jpg?oh=a611fff6800d382adfd27b868294b837&oe=5837F3FF

SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 11 Alairas3
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:12 pm

Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
[
Is this a Toy Dolls t-shirt on Rina?

Link:https://scontent.ftsr1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14359114_1786001751615446_8783148331160850430_n.jpg?oh=a611fff6800d382adfd27b868294b837&oe=5837F3FF[/quote]

Yeah,  she is,  I looked it up,  it looks super cool.
Speaking of which I'm really liking their style/outfits their wearing for this tour, they seem to change clothes every live.  They even wore the CDJ 15/16 ripped black jeans to a couple of the lives, each of their outfits they wore for each gives off this cool Punk Rock band look. .clap.

That 360 jam session was awesome, I especially love Tomomi bass sound,  hope she uses that effect in future songs.  I'm also loving their use of jam sessions and instrumentals and Haru seem to be more participant in solos this year. She can rock a guitar off when you give her the chance Punkman

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:21 am

Teilzeitotaku

Teilzeitotaku

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://www.youtube.com/c/Teilzeitotaku
joon wrote:So photos and videos are not prohibited this time?

i can post a video from vienna if you like (and if i'm allowed to do so ^^)

and...i don't think they will stop touring europe...i was on 3 concerts this tour (cologne, hambourg and vienna)...and everytime they promised to come back...so they have to - lol

Last edited by Teilzeitotaku on Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total

seen SCANDAL at:
Hello World Tour: Essen (Germany)
Yellow Tour: Köln, Hamburg (Germany) ; Wien (Austria)
Honey Tour: Nagoya (Japan)

...to be contiued...
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:47 am

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Teilzeitotaku wrote:
joon wrote:So photos and videos are not prohibited this time?

i can post a video from vienna if you like (and if i'm allowed to do so ^^)

and...i don't think they will stop touring europe...i was on 3 concerts this tour (cologne, hambourg and vienna)...and everytime they promised to come back...so they have to - lol

This time around they have been much more easy going with videos and pictures than in the past, as far as we're concerned videos of the show are allowed since they allowed them at the venue so you can post it here, at least for now

SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 11 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:09 am

Teilzeitotaku

Teilzeitotaku

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://www.youtube.com/c/Teilzeitotaku
Noodles wrote:
This time around they have been much more easy going with videos and pictures than in the past, as far as we're concerned videos of the show are allowed since they allowed them at the venue so you can post it here, at least for now

thanks.

so...this was vienna:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LYAoEJahRY

Last edited by Teilzeitotaku on Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total

seen SCANDAL at:
Hello World Tour: Essen (Germany)
Yellow Tour: Köln, Hamburg (Germany) ; Wien (Austria)
Honey Tour: Nagoya (Japan)

...to be contiued...
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:20 pm

TarWin

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hi guys, just a question: did you buy the merchandising before or after the concert?

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:37 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
TarWin wrote:Hi guys, just a question: did you buy the merchandising before or after the concert?

It all depends. If you value your spot in the hall, buy the merch after. Unlike 2015, there were lots of items left even after the gig.

SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 11 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:45 pm

PPPeter

PPPeter

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@TarWin - if You want to wear something tour related at the gig - buy it before, otherwise, like kudo said, do it after the show - less things to worry about while jumping around Wink
I personally bought a t-shirt before a gig to use it in absence of a towel (no, not to wipe my sweaty face, but to wave around during appropriate songs Tongue ).

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 11 Q5yzqCZ

Set list for SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE @ Elyon, Milan, Italy:

Spoiler:

SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 11 XsuWJ9Q

Set list for SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE @ Le Poste a Galene, Marseille, France:

Spoiler:

SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 11 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.