This is the twelfth cover project for SHCB. Hope y'all like it!
For this cover project, SHCB comprises:
DRUMS/BACKING VO. - marcoatendido
BASS - cendol
LEAD GUITAR - pinq
RHYTHM GUITAR - kudo_maharizu
MAIN VOCALS - astuffds
MIXING - pinq
VIDEO EDITING - astuffds
- Bla bla bla... bla:
- HOW THE PROJECT SHALL PROCEED
1. Once the positions in the band have been filled, the recording of the cover shall commence.
2. Following recent points bandied about in the General Discussion thread ( http://www.scandal-heaven.com/t7772-general-discussion ), some aspects of the recording shall be made slightly more flexible but shall be moderated/facilitated as to not make this project go longer than we like it to be.
3. Band persons, apart from the person on vocal duties, shall record their parts in this order DRUMS -> BASS -> RHYTHM GUITAR -> LEAD GUITAR, with each person having 10 days to complete their part.
4. However, if any of the band persons on a musical instrument want to get on to lay down their tracks earlier than their stipulated time for recording, they are free to get on with it.
5. The vocals and backing vocals are best done last, and preferably done with the actual minus one SHCB mix of the cover as a guiding track (which shall be made available).
6. The recorded audio and video tracks are to be provided in the best ever quality you can muster as this helps greatly with the finished cover. For audio, think WAV/AIFF files 16 or 24 bit, and video of at least 720p 30 fps (any camera phone should be able to do even 1080p these days).
7. Once you are done with your part, please upload your respective files into an easily accessible file-sharing site (eg Mediafire) and post the link in this thread below, or PM me.
8. Those on an instrument should also include a mix of his/her instrument with those that had been recorded prior to his/her take, so as the next person may do the same. eg the rhythm guitarist sends two files - one of just the rhythm guitar, and another of the rhythm guitar mixed with the bass and drums.
Added creative freedom in your playing is encouraged but please keep within the remit of the song. The cover will be done as per the original recording as people tend to record along the original SCANDAL track, but if you wish to be creative and do your own interpretation, you are nevertheless free to do so. Say that you wanna do a Bonham triplet in the breakbeat where RINA didn't do one, that is fine - but please keep it within the spirit of the song. If it is way out of line, you'll hear from the rest of band haha.
Last edited by kudo_maharizu on Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:29 am; edited 11 times in total