astuffds

astuffds

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
clem84 wrote:
pinq wrote:astuffds & marco vocals mix
https://www.mediafire.com/?sp629371a6r39h2
i feel somethings missing on the instrument Sad ill try again later Tongue

I'm not just saying this guys, this really sounds amazing. Now I'm really looking forward to the video.

Thanks a lot clem84! Also looking forward to see the final version of Onegai Navigation project! You guys did great!

marcoatendido wrote:@pinq the mix is freaking amazing :O btw idk how the heck you made my vocals sound like that, but I'm not doubting them anymore, lol. It's awesome.

@astuffds I'm in for doing this! Haha

kudo_maharizu wrote:

I may not be able to take more videos but I have a large archive of shots in my HDD. I'll have a look see and see if any are relevant to the theme for this.. *koff* PV. hehe.

Nice idea, astuffds! Grin

Sweet~
Then I shall proceed, and with the expectation of getting more cool videos from you guys
.evilgrin.

Let's do this

-
Check out my SCANDAL artwork

The 12th SHCB project -「LOVE」 - Page 4 Stis_b11

The 12th SHCB project -「LOVE」 - Page 4 Insta11

The 12th SHCB project -「LOVE」 - Page 4 Tumblr11
Back to top Go down

Re: The 12th SHCB project -「LOVE」
Posted Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:07 am

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
Been busy of late and I totally forgot about the extra filler videos - I can go through some old stuff tonight.

You still want 'em if I have any relevant ones for this PV?

Grin

The 12th SHCB project -「LOVE」 - Page 4 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:09 am

astuffds

astuffds

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
kudo_maharizu wrote:Been busy of late and I totally forgot about the extra filler videos - I can go through some old stuff tonight.

You still want 'em if I have any relevant ones for this PV?

Grin

Of cooooourse!
Please do
.wow.

Video will have more progress mostly during weekend guys,
But I think I can finish it before August 21st.

-

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:00 am

alexmontero08

alexmontero08

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

good luck for the project guys. ^^,

The 12th SHCB project -「LOVE」 - Page 4 16880211
The 12th SHCB project -「LOVE」 - Page 4 976811Every beat of drums, every strum of guitar, every slap of bass string, you form Music... The 12th SHCB project -「LOVE」 - Page 4 976811
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:41 pm

lethaldj13

lethaldj13

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.facebook.com/RolandPada
cool! i love this track cant wait to see this one's output!

please check out my channel~

i do a bunch of guitar video's as well as other things like games

https://www.youtube.com/user/lethaldj13

The 12th SHCB project -「LOVE」 - Page 4 FnJCu84

Personal blog~ check it out if you have time

https://cannedthoughtblog.wordpress.com/
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:34 am

pinq

pinq

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:05 am

lethaldj13

lethaldj13

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.facebook.com/RolandPada
pinq wrote:here's the final mix Happy
https://www.mediafire.com/?172kcznqmtcguzj

this is tight! i love the mixing on this one!

please check out my channel~

i do a bunch of guitar video's as well as other things like games

https://www.youtube.com/user/lethaldj13

The 12th SHCB project -「LOVE」 - Page 4 FnJCu84

Personal blog~ check it out if you have time

https://cannedthoughtblog.wordpress.com/
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:25 am

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
lethaldj13 wrote:

Because pinq is the Brendan O'Brien of SHCB.

pinq - are you sure you're not a record producer in Jakarta or sumthin?

Monitored the track on GarageBand with my ATHM50X - your mix is superb as usual! And I think I speak for all of us who have worked with you, when I say - thank you for making us sound like recording artistes hahaha...

And please never leave SHCB. Onegai!

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:05 am

Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
For all you who worked on this, it sounds terrific.  Way to go!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:00 am

astuffds

astuffds

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
kudo_maharizu wrote:
lethaldj13 wrote:

Because pinq is the Brendan O'Brien of SHCB.

pinq - are you sure you're not a record producer in Jakarta or sumthin?

Monitored the track on GarageBand with my ATHM50X - your mix is superb as usual! And I think I speak for all of us who have worked with you, when I say - thank you for making us sound like recording artistes hahaha...

And please never leave SHCB. Onegai!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
.wtf.

That is all I can say....

Pinq, you...,
thank you. Wow.
We love you!

I'll make sure I can finish the video before SCAFES. Working hard on it right now.

-

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:13 am

clem84

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Pretty flawless mix Pink. I listened to it completely and I can find nothing wrong with it. Everything sounds great and is at the right level.
 Nice one

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:48 am

pinq

pinq

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
thanks guys... always try my best .happy.

kudo - i work with some studio and band as sound engineer in bekasi and jakarta Happy tryin to build my own studio with a shoestring budget Tongue

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:19 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
pinq wrote:thanks guys... always try my best .happy.

kudo - i work with some studio and band as sound engineer in bekasi and jakarta Happy tryin to build my own studio with a shoestring budget Tongue

You have a very good ear. I sincerely wish you every success with your very own studio!

PS: My brother is just like you although he is also a composer and does film scoring and had built up his home studio setup from scratch over the past ten years. Now he uses ProTools, SSL Duende, MIDAS etc. All that hard work has come to fruition! So, don't give up, ya?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:11 pm

marcoatendido

marcoatendido

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/user/hoyhoyhoymarco
You thanked this post! -

Summary videos of my Japan Trip (So far, lol)
Go Utari go!!!

Video 1
Video 2
Video 3
Video 4

The 12th SHCB project -「LOVE」 - Page 4 HO2yovn

2016 J-POP IDOL WINNER
CHECK OUT MY PERFORMANCE IN FRONT OF SAISAI:
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:37 am

astuffds

astuffds

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -

marcoatendido wrote:Summary videos of my Japan Trip (So far, lol)
Go Utari go!!!

Video 1
Video 2
Video 3
Video 4

Then, I shall mine on these. Itadakimasu
.wow.
Will send updates about the video project asap

-

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:42 am

astuffds

astuffds

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I just sent you guys an update of our video work via PM! Check it out check it out! xD
.hail.

It's mostly what I've been trying to make. Since it has lots of other videos aside of our performance, I want to make sure you guys are OK with its content.

It still needs some polishing, plus there are some timing issues (somehow the exported version's timing is slightly different), and also I haven't yet to put the text in the video, which I will be working on tonight.

But midway of the editing process, I'm starting to consider the use of split screens in some parts of the video. What do you think? Any suggestion?

I'll keep my heads down on it!
.hardwork.

-

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:04 am

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
Yooo!!! Enjoyed watching the vid. Nice one. Loved the mix of performance and non-performance clips. IMHO, pretty well balanced and not too much of one or the other.

I do have two comments (wearing my video editor's hat now hehe). And a million apologies if you are actually still working on it and I have jumped the gun here:

1. Colour correction/grading
From a stylistic perspective, there may be a need for different tones in the clips depicting each performer in the video. Please don't think I'm commenting this because it's my clip that's affected hahaha - but my GoPro shots are soo.... GoPro. From a colour perspective that is. (I'm sorry of you already know this) The paleness of my clips are due to the Protune mode to capture more detail than colour, and any colour correction/grading has to be done in post. pinq and cendol's prolly need a little warming up too. Perhaps, using your and Marco's clip as a guide? I didn't edit the colour earlier before sending it to you because it wouldn't be matched with the other clips.

2. Cropping
Firstly, I still think the shoe rack in my shot is... *blergh* I know I know, I should've removed it but I thought removing it in post by cropping was much easier but this was my house in KL and I didn't have the time to really move things about.  I know cropping may mean the headstock of my guitar will be chopped off though. So, please consider this if the crop doesn't mess up the 'harmony' of the images you are presenting in the overall story. And IMHO marco's backing vocal shots need a close up of his face as too much white sheet in the background (and that little fold on the top left of the screen - getting a lil' OCD now) hehe.

A minor suggestion - a left-to-right Ken Burns effect on the baby clip at 2:36? Just a thought.

Sorry for too much yappin'

Sorry

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:48 am

astuffds

astuffds

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
kudo_maharizu wrote:Yooo!!! Enjoyed watching the vid. Nice one. Loved the mix of performance and non-performance clips. IMHO, pretty well balanced and not too much of one or the other.

I do have two comments (wearing my video editor's hat now hehe). And a million apologies if you are actually still working on it and I have jumped the gun here:

1. Colour correction/grading
From a stylistic perspective, there may be a need for different tones in the clips depicting each performer in the video. Please don't think I'm commenting this because it's my clip that's affected hahaha - but my GoPro shots are soo.... GoPro. From a colour perspective that is. (I'm sorry of you already know this) The paleness of my clips are due to the Protune mode to capture more detail than colour, and any colour correction/grading has to be done in post. pinq and cendol's prolly need a little warming up too. Perhaps, using your and Marco's clip as a guide? I didn't edit the colour earlier before sending it to you because it wouldn't be matched with the other clips.

2. Cropping
Firstly, I still think the shoe rack in my shot is... *blergh* I know I know, I should've removed it but I thought removing it in post by cropping was much easier but this was my house in KL and I didn't have the time to really move things about.  I know cropping may mean the headstock of my guitar will be chopped off though. So, please consider this if the crop doesn't mess up the 'harmony' of the images you are presenting in the overall story. And IMHO marco's backing vocal shots need a close up of his face as too much white sheet in the background (and that little fold on the top left of the screen - getting a lil' OCD now) hehe.

A minor suggestion - a left-to-right Ken Burns effect on the baby clip at 2:36? Just a thought.

Sorry for too much yappin'

Sorry

No worries! In fact, this is the kind of feedback that I've been hoping for. I must admit I got stuck so many times working on this since I haven't been able to be fully satisfied with the video so far.

I see,
I'll re-adjust the color!
Thanks for the suggestion Kudo! As I said, I am new to this xD It's been learning while doing, literally. Hehe
.dance.

-

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:30 am

marcoatendido

marcoatendido

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I agree with kudo's comments! Also on your contemplating doing split screens, I kind of wanted frames where both you and I are singing. Me by myself in a frame feels weird since I'm only doing backing vocals Tongue but that's just me. Haha

2016 J-POP IDOL WINNER
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:33 am

astuffds

astuffds

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
marcoatendido wrote:I agree with kudo's comments! Also on your contemplating doing split screens, I kind of wanted frames where both you and I are singing. Me by myself in a frame feels weird since I'm only doing backing vocals Tongue but that's just me. Haha

That's it! Split screen it is!
.uhuh.
Weekend is coming xD More time to work on the video

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:16 am

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
Yeah forgot that you wanted an opinion on split screens.

I don't mind it if it fits the purpose eg like marco singing in the background. For the recent Onegai edit I've left it to a minimum and only when a split effect will have the maximum impact. I have to admit for Departure I really went to town with it but for a good reason - it was the first SHCB video that didn't have the all 5-6 members in one shot which I personally don't like, and I didn't wanna tread on any toes by saying i'm doing cuts and no splits. lol

Otherwise, I'm happy with your edit thus far from the timing perspective.

I have another suggestion. By all means shoot this down if you don't like it.

You know when I said that different colour grading in different shots can serve a purpose?

See how your shots with your family (baby, couple piggy back rides) have an old school yellow green-tinted feel to it? You've also employed the black framing around them as well.

Now, what do you think if all the family/friends extra shots (my Tokyo/KL shots, marco's Kyoto shots and your JKT shots) had the same vibe? This means more colour grading work, though - but it shouldn't be that difficult.

I'll do a very quick edit tonight (UK time) on what you have given me to give everyone an idea. I'll put it up on DM/FB priv messages later.

Oh yes. Now we can see what pinq looks like.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:45 am

marcoatendido

marcoatendido

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
^subscribe to his YouTube, lots of pinq to see. Hehe

2016 J-POP IDOL WINNER
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:38 am

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
marcoatendido wrote:^subscribe to his YouTube, lots of pinq to see. Hehe

I have. I do admit I've not watched all the vids, but the ones I have are relatively "headless" Grin

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:12 am

pinq

pinq

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
kudo_maharizu wrote:
marcoatendido wrote:^subscribe to his YouTube, lots of pinq to see. Hehe

I have. I do admit I've not watched all the vids, but the ones I have are relatively "headless" Grin
you are not suppose to see me  .shy.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:45 pm

astuffds

astuffds

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hey guys, I just dropped another update on via PM!
Sorry I kept you waiting
Sorry

The update is still in 360p - bad connection, but I think it should be enough for you to check on its content. If you're ok with the video, I'll upload the 1080p (with some slight timing adjustment in some cuts).

So,
What do you think? What do you think? xD

-

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum