You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Go down

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
iamcrazymike wrote:After looking at the last few posts in this thread, I checked my account on AXS and it says I have no upcoming events (the SF show is not showing up). However, I do have the PDF with the ticket that was e-mailed to me when I originally bought the ticket. Do I need to need to be concerned at all about anything?

If you have the PDF you can print your ticket and youre all good, they will only scan the barcode and that should be it

SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 8 Slide-13
Back to top Go down
yodans

yodans

Caless Student
Caless Student
HELL YEAH MY DREAM FINALLY CAME TRUE i found out yesterday and i though i was hallucinating due to finals

Back to top Go down
JR_Grimes

JR_Grimes

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.instagram.com/jr_grimes/
wildthing wrote:For New York and San Francisco "Special Thanks" tickets via http://axs.com, if you do not received your e-ticket from http://axs.com  just call them on +18889297849 and the operator will send it immediately (They previously had another international number but no longer works) Otherwise contact them on Tweeter, their Tweeter response is quicker than trying to open a support ticket.

For me they never managed to automatically send me the e-tickets and the "print" link never worked. I got messages about it by various users, I thought they fixed it recently, but it seems it was probably just my account or ticket they fixed Sad

This helped I was pissed off cause my card got charged but I never got my ticket to come to my email. I got it now though, so thank you for the tip. 

May offer up my VIP ticket for the New York show to someone late this summer. I'm planning to study abroad in Japan in the Fall so I may not be able to go. Depends on the dates, visas, and all that jazz.

SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 8 G8xw2Sx
Back to top Go down
Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

JR_Grimes wrote:May offer up my VIP ticket for the New York show to someone late this summer. I'm planning to study abroad in Japan in the Fall so I may not be able to go. Depends on the dates, visas, and all that jazz.

If youre giving it away from the kindness of your heart, my broke ass would definitely make good use of it.

Back to top Go down
JR_Grimes

JR_Grimes

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.instagram.com/jr_grimes/
Lale wrote:
JR_Grimes wrote:May offer up my VIP ticket for the New York show to someone late this summer. I'm planning to study abroad in Japan in the Fall so I may not be able to go. Depends on the dates, visas, and all that jazz.

If youre giving it away from the kindness of your heart, my broke ass would definitely make good use of it.

No problem, I'll let you know what ends up happening! Hopefully the dates work out for me, if I can just get a picture with the band my life will be complete. I feel like I've been to enough of their lives haha

SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 8 G8xw2Sx
Back to top Go down
Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
JR_Grimes wrote:
Lale wrote:

No problem, I'll let you know what ends up happening! Hopefully the dates work out for me, if I can just get a picture with the band my life will be complete. I feel like I've been to enough of their lives haha

Thank you, I hope it works out for you too Happy

Back to top Go down
wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Mexico dates and venue were briefly announce on twitter and then pulled, as Scandal official website was not ready, nor was the Mexican website lovejapan.mx ready.

Has tag for tour is #scandal_sptnx

Tentatively these details (subject to change since they pull the tweet):

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
wildthing wrote:Mexico dates and venue were briefly announce on twitter and then pulled, as Scandal official website was not ready, nor was the Mexican website lovejapan.mx ready.

Has tag for tour is #scandal_sptnx

Tentatively these details (subject to change since they pull the tweet):

Spoiler:

Announcement was set for today at noon Mexico time and this image was posted at about 5am mexico time. Likely venue to reflect the tickets and LoveJapan entretainment website to update in about 2 hours.

SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 8 35514110

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Mexico dates + ticket info have been officially released:

SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 8 0V49x4g
SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 8 A5JOoFJ

Date: 2018/9/12 (Wed.)
Area: Monterrey
Venue: Escena
http://www.escenamty.com

Date: 2018/9/14 (Fri.)
Area: Mexico City
Venue: El Plaza Condesa
http://www.elplaza.mx

VIP "HONEY":
Includes Meet and Greet and individual photo with the band, early entry, preferential area and surprise souvenir.
$ 1,850 mxn

*PREFERENCE TRACK
Includes poster autographed by the band, early entry, preferential area and surprise souvenir.
$ 1,500 mxn

*Box and Balcony (Mexico City only):
Includes second floor seat in lounge area.
$ 1,000 mxn

*General
$ 700 mxn

Tickets go on sale June 29th.

https://www.facebook.com/LoveJapan.Entertainment/photos/a.691772267579446.1073741828.688228454600494/1713837672039562/?type=3

#front-page #scandal_spthx

SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 8 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
joameba

joameba

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
oooh why in méxico is so much cheaper than USA  SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 8 1f632 
no me quejo igual, me alegra que tengan que pagar menos jaja

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
joameba wrote:oooh why in méxico is so much cheaper than USA  SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 8 1f632

Probably because the VIP option for Mexico does NOT include an autographed poster. The poster will only come with the the "Preference" ticket option.

If you add up those two tickets prices ($3350 MXN = $163 USD), you get the US VIP price lol

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
danlexia

danlexia

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://scandalinthehouse.tumblr.com/
I think I'm going to both Mexico City and Monterrey, so if anyone else is going it would be great seeing you there! And not having the autographed poster included was a weird decision, I'm obviously going to buy both tickets, but that leaves one other person out of the concert. Probably because the economy is so bad right now and they want to gather as many people as possible, but still... VIP tickets always sell fast, no matter how much they cost.

Anyway, I can't wait to meet other fellow SCANDAL HEAVEN members again, so see you there!

SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 8 Sca_he10

5.20 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015 「HELLO WORLD」- El Plaza Condesa, Mexico City 4.27 / 4.28 SCANDAL TOUR 2018「HONEY」- Orix Theater, Osaka 5.11 / 5.12 SCANDAL TOUR 2018「HONEY」- Nakano Sun Plaza, Tokyo 9.14 SCANDAL US & MEXICO TOUR 2018「SPECIAL THANKS」- El Plaza Condesa, Mexico City TBA SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 「Kiss from the darkness」- YOYO Palais de Tokyo, Paris TBA SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 「Kiss from the darkness」- O2 Academy Islington, London
Back to top Go down
Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
It's terrific Scandal is going to have two shows in Mexico.  They're popularity must be growing.  Good for them.

Back to top Go down
2many2no

2many2no

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
OK, I've not had the pleasure of seeing Scandal live before, and I am super hyped for the show. 

I have a question. Does Scandal ever tour with other bands? I know they have played many festivals, but I don't remember ever hearing of other bands on their live tours.

The reason I ask this is that there is a band that I think would be a great match to appear along with Scandal if they would ever consider touring with them, and their web page says they are off in September. 

That would be Polka dot Stingray. I think I saw in one of the interviews that Scandal are actually fans. Maybe they can bring them along.

I don't know if this is OK to do (mods please edit if you want to) but you can email Polka dot Stingray at: polkafukuoka@gmail.com 

Maybe if enough of us ask, it will happen. (Kind of like Field of Dreams) Just a thought.

まつげの先が頬をかすめる距離で 目が合ったら
When our eyes meet at the distance my eyelashes graze your cheeks
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

2many2no wrote:Does Scandal ever tour with other bands? I know they have played many festivals, but I don't remember ever hearing of other bands on their live tours.

They've only done one joint band tour, which was last fall:
https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t13782-scandal-tour-2017-scandal-s-joint-band-tour

They most likely will do another one of these in the future, but aside from that, they basically never tour with other bands. Most bands in Japan do solo tours.

Back to top Go down
2many2no

2many2no

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:They most likely will do another one of these in the future, but aside from that, they basically never tour with other bands. Most bands in Japan do solo tours.

Thanks, I thought that might be the case. 

It's so normal in North America to have 2 or more bands. Babymetal had an opening act, but it was a completely different type of band and didn't really add to the show. Still it was Babymetal and a very awesome show.

I can't clearly picture which US band would be a good pairing with Scandal, but Polka dot Stingray just seems like a perfect fit. I figure you never know what an email campaign can do until you try.

It will be the big event of my year, I am soooo looking forward to it. See you in Dallas!

まつげの先が頬をかすめる距離で 目が合ったら
When our eyes meet at the distance my eyelashes graze your cheeks
Back to top Go down

Asevedo

Caless Student
Caless Student
danlexia wrote:I think I'm going to both Mexico City and Monterrey, so if anyone else is going it would be great seeing you there! And not having the autographed poster included was a weird decision, I'm obviously going to buy both tickets, but that leaves one other person out of the concert. Probably because the economy is so bad right now and they want to gather as many people as possible, but still... VIP tickets always sell fast, no matter how much they cost.

Anyway, I can't wait to meet other fellow SCANDAL HEAVEN members again, so see you there!

I stay think to go to the both shows because as cheaper than USA, but i think to buy a VIP for one and Preference for the other is a option.
A lot of things i need to calculate, the travel Brazil to Mexico really not cheaper, but more cheaper than USA because don't need the visa.

SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 8 Tumblrl3l0sean2r1qbr4x0
Back to top Go down
hohenheim

hohenheim

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I'm seriously thinking about making a trip to Mexico just for this concert, since September 14th is my birthday... 

I wonder if it's ok to buy the ticket now if I won't be able to pick it up until probably the day before the concert? I don't know how those things works on other countries x_x

Back to top Go down
Seri

Seri

Caless Student
Caless Student
So I guess VIP stuck around so I upgraded! Super excited.

Back to top Go down
hohenheim

hohenheim

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I'm so mad right now I can't even see straight. I was purchasing my VIP HONEY tickets and them the Ticketmasters website said "there was an error" and then returned to the start. Now there are no tickets available anymore. I bought the Preference track tickets, but that's not what I wanted... I'm coming from another continent for this concert Sad 

I feel like crying.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
hohenheim wrote:I'm so mad right now I can't even see straight. I was purchasing my VIP HONEY tickets and them the Ticketmasters website said "there was an error" and then returned to the start. Now there are no tickets available anymore. I bought the Preference track tickets, but that's not what I wanted... I'm coming from another continent for this concert Sad 

I feel like crying.

That sucks! Sad That error was the worst. Ticketmaster's site probably got overwhelmed with all of the traffic and died out. Maybe keep refreshing and see if any tickets will be released that people had put in their carts but didn't end up buying? I tried that out about 10 minutes ago just to see if any were still available and one did pop up.

You do have another chance at getting VIP with the Monterrey show, if you are planning to go there too.

Back to top Go down
hohenheim

hohenheim

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I'm talking with their Facebook support right now and apparently the person managed to find me a ticket! I'm seeing if I can sort this right now, wish me luck ><

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
hohenheim wrote:I'm talking with their Facebook support right now and apparently the person managed to find me a ticket! I'm seeing if I can sort this right now, wish me luck ><

Awesome; good luck!

My friends and I were able to get VIP for Mexico City, so we'll see you guys there~

Back to top Go down
hohenheim

hohenheim

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I *think* it worked...? I dunno, the Facebook support seemed kindna sketchy, he said the new order won't show up on my account on the Ticketmaster website... Well, I hope it works out. If it did, I'll be there with you guys! If it didn't, be with my Preference ticket lol.

SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 8 724SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 8 549SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 8 743SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 8 745SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 8 778SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 8 763
SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 8 LNQg4V3
Back to top Go down
Juanpe

Juanpe

Caless Student
Caless Student
Lost the VIP and Preference seats...

Does someone knows when are the Monterrey tickets going on sale?

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.