Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

I just posted my reply.
Posted Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:34 am

Ichinose2009

Ichinose2009

Caless Student
Caless Student
I was at the PlayStation Theater in NY for the concert. So I just sent it to them now and I’ll keep you all updated on it if I get a response.

P.S. Glad to see that there’s such a great fan base and support to make sure everything went smoothly. I had totally forgotten about the “VIP gift”  part that was put on each respective venue’s website. For those that bought VIP tickets like myself.

Back to top Go down
hohenheim

hohenheim

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Good to see it's working out! I'm curious as to what is the VIP gift Tongue

front-page - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 21 724front-page - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 21 549front-page - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 21 743front-page - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 21 745front-page - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 21 778front-page - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 21 763
front-page - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 21 LNQg4V3
Back to top Go down
tomorocks

tomorocks

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I got the same e-mail this morning from HOB. Hopefully the promoters follow through and send that email with instructions. I wonder if they will simply use all of our emails that are linked to our Live Nation accounts we bought the tickets with.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Long story short, I was able to directly contact PlayStation Theater a while ago and did so again today (since no one else had received any replies from them), and they just sent me this. Looks like it'll hopefully be happening for all venues!

front-page - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 21 Ih4NxaF

front-page - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 21 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
So just to be clear, do we stop contacting them now? I haven't been here for a few days so I didn't know about this, but it seems like it's probably not necessary anymore.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
spacecadet wrote:So just to be clear, do we stop contacting them now? I haven't been here for a few days so I didn't know about this, but it seems like it's probably not necessary anymore.

Just to be on the safe side, I would still suggest sending them a message if you haven't already done so. We have no guarantee that they will be contacting every single VIP purchaser, or will only be contacting those who have reached out to them.

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Ok, will contact them now. Thanks again for all your work on this!

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

The news keeps getting better and better. I had also contacted The Bomb Factory a while ago, followed up with them yesterday, and they sent me a reply today. So:

It does look like the promoters will be contacting ALL VIP purchasers across all 4 venues, regardless if you've contacted the venues or not!

Also, PlayStation Theater just sent out a mass email like HOB:
front-page - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 21 SklUJOa

Back to top Go down
spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Yeah I just got that email from the PS Theater. So looks like it's happening.

I hope the band themselves don't feel bad about this, since I'm sure it wasn't their fault (and maybe nobody even told them), and also I feel bad for *them* if they now suddenly need to sign like 1,000 posters or something. But sounds like somebody just screwed up in the planning.

Back to top Go down
3mania

3mania

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Tomomi touched my shoulder and i have a picture to prove it... I"m good gift or no gift.

Back to top Go down
Ichinose2009

Ichinose2009

Caless Student
Caless Student
I got the same email from PS Theater at 2:30 EST. So at least all of the venues are letting the Promoters know. And now they’re getting back to everyone that were VIP ticket holders. I agree with @Spacecadet hopefully the band is not bummed out about this. It could’ve just been the VIP Promoters mistake. But great job everyone for really letting the 4 main venues in the US know! Looks like it’s been taken care of now.

Back to top Go down

nosferous

Caless Student
Caless Student
This is good news! 

I still haven't heard from Regency Ballroom or Bomb Factory myself.

Let's also get notifications going here+social sites (IG/FB) when the promotors actually start reaching out so we can confirm all VIP ticket purchasers are being contacted and not just those that inquired about the issue. Also a cue to check email to make sure the contact attempt didn't get caught up in SPAM boxes. ^_^

BEST★Xmas 2023 | KAKO Fes 2023 | MIRROR 2022: Toronto (Anaheim - Dallas)Special Thanks 2018: SF - Anaheim - DallasFeedback Shibuya store: 2018 & 2019
Back to top Go down
etwee

etwee

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I wish I could have just seen them in concert
That would have been all the gift I could wish for

Back to top Go down
Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
I still haven't heard from the Regency Ballroom.

Back to top Go down
hohenheim

hohenheim

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -

3mania wrote:Tomomi touched my shoulder and i have a picture to prove it... I"m good gift or no gift.

Same, I wasn't promised a gift, but they wished me happy birthday and that's all I could want lol.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Don Dio wrote:I still haven't heard from the Regency Ballroom.

At this point, don't expect to. They're not responsive at all and have replied to absolutely no one. I first sent them a message two weeks ago and they still have never replied back.

But yeah, it shouldn't matter whether or not you received something back from the venues since the promoters have all of the purchasers' contact info and will be the ones directly contacting everyone soon.

Back to top Go down

DJChuy

Caless Student
Caless Student
It's great that the issue is getting sorted out. A few people were disappointed they didn't a poster or something since a gift was advertised. 

My hoodie finally arrived, or should I say I finally picked it up from the post office. Pretty weird you had to prepay for it at the show (Dallas at least), and they had to ship it out a week later. It's cool they texted me about it being shipped along with a thank you message.

Back to top Go down
wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I mentioned the VIP gift issue at Feedback! yesterday as well, they will pass my message along.
Will try to mention it again on Thursday cassette day talk event., hopefully someone from Team Scandal will be there. (I'm trying to get the Japan allocation sent to Feedback! or from Japan instead of getting it from the US)
But not sure who is actually dealing with it.....

Back to top Go down

chairmankaga

Caless Student
Caless Student
I just received this email (and I imagine a lot of you did, too.)  .clap.

We've received your contact information via APA Agency, the promoter for SCANDAL "Special Thanks" Tour 2018.
ORDER #: 

Thank you for purchasing (1) VIP ticket for SCANDAL's "Special Thanks" Tour 2018 at The Bomb Factory in Dallas!
We apologize for the delay in receiving your VIP gift.
Please send us your contact name, home address, and telephone number for shipment.
All VIP gifts will be sent upon completion of production.

Sincere regards,

SCANDAL from JAPAN

Back to top Go down

nosferous

Caless Student
Caless Student
I also got that email at 11am Pacific Time @chairmankaga for my Bomb Factory VIP.
yay!

^_^

Back to top Go down

DJChuy

Caless Student
Caless Student
Yeah I got the email as well half an hour ago for Dallas.

Good work everyone!

Back to top Go down
NannerBeans

NannerBeans

Caless Student
Caless Student
I got a message requesting my address to send me the VIP gift. This is for the Dallas show. I went to both Dallas and Anaheim, haven't heard back for Anaheim yet.

Back to top Go down
spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -

Nothing yet in my inbox for the NY show. But that's ok, I'm fine waiting. Reading that "All VIP gifts will be sent upon completion of production" line makes me think the band is going to have to do what I feared and sign a bunch of stuff now, which has to be really annoying for them, especially long after these concerts are over and they've already been paid. I'm almost willing to just forego my gift in exchange for a promise that they'll come back someday and maybe give us a little something extra then...

Back to top Go down

rvgarafola

Caless Student
Caless Student
Has anyone that went to the regency ballroom show in San Fran heard from them? Just wondering cause I don't think I have seen anyone else confirm yet haha.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
rvgarafola wrote:Has anyone that went to the regency ballroom show in San Fran heard from them?

Not yet. So far they've only sent out emails regarding the Dallas show. They still have yet to send out emails for any of the other 3 shows (New York, San Francisco, Anaheim).

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum