thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Fender 75th Anniversary Charity Project - We Love Music 0sy5ZDL

HARUNA, MAMI, and TOMOMI will be taking part in the charity project celebrating Fender's 75th anniversary and participating in the charity song "We Love Music" written by musician Char.

The music video for it will premiere later today, November 10th at 9 pm JST. You can see MAMI in the thumbnail.

Here's a teaser of the video:

Celebrating its 75th anniversary of its founding, Fender will carry out a charity project called  "Fender 75th Anniversary Charity Project - We Love Music" for elementary schools, junior high schools, and high schools (public) in Japan. This project aims to increase opportunities for innovative and sustainable music education in domestic educational institutions, and to support education with high music literacy. It also aims to bring out the potential in children by providing a place for learning musical instruments and experiences in performing.

The charity song "We Love Music" with the theme of music will go on sale from November 10, 2021 (Wed) in collaboration with a total of 15 guitarists and bassists who supported this project. With Char, one of Japan's iconic guitarists, providing and producing the music as the executive leader of the participating artists, an unprecendeted lineup of artists—regardless of age, genre, or label—active in Japan and overseas has been materialized. The song will be available digitally via major streaming services. All proceeds from it will be donated as a subsidy for music education.

HARUNA's message:

I first came into contact with the guitar when I was in high school, and I remember feeling tremendous joy in the music experience I had, that my horizons broadened tremendously, and in the importance of having bandmates.

I believe that the emotional circle for someone like that can be expanded via music, and that many things can be helped with music—that is why I participated in this project.

I really enjoyed the jam session we had during the music video shoot!

MAMI's message:

I was a student when I first starting playing an instrument, and I remember learning more about the joy of music by learning how to play an instrument.

I hope that you will have more opportunities to come into contact with your musical instruments, and that the enjoyment you'll remember for a lifetime will spread further!

I am honored to be involved in this project. Thank you very much!

TOMOMI's message:

It is a great honor to play with musicians who represent Japan.

I hope that this charity project will color your youths and enrich your musical lives from here on out!

https://www.fender.com/ja-JP/we-love-music.html

#front-page

Fender 75th Anniversary Charity Project - We Love Music 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.setlist.fm/user/Meph1766
Well SCANDAL and SILENT SIREN finally played a song together. But now I hope to see their collab original song, after that  Happy

Fender 75th Anniversary Charity Project - We Love Music VOFnWIx
Back to top Go down
Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
I'm more than happy to see the girls from both bands among those rock legends
I respect the decision of Hinachu and wish Sai sai to keep running.

Back to top Go down
harurob

harurob

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Surrounded by many talented artists and rock legends, this is another example of them establishing their own status as a legendary girl-band. They must be proud of it.

Tomomi taking a look at Ken was adorable. Also her smile!
TOMO wtf

Also SCANDAL x SaiSai, lots of cool stuff in this project.

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream [2020.08.21]  Fender 75th Anniversary Charity Project - We Love Music 2705 

SCANDAL 『SEASONS』 collaborated with NAKED Livestream [2020.12.24]  Fender 75th Anniversary Charity Project - We Love Music 2705 

SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall Livestream [2021.08.21]  Fender 75th Anniversary Charity Project - We Love Music 2705 

SCANDAL live at ANIME FRIENDS AF20 “Live in Brazil” at Distrito Anhembi, São Paulo [2023.07.16]  Fender 75th Anniversary Charity Project - We Love Music 2705 
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.