thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (5 votes)

17th Anniversary Project for SCANDAL PGSTWBM

We are doing a Fan Letter Project as well as a video project for SCANDAL's 17th anniversary!

As always, SCANDAL fans worldwide can participate!

1. The Fan Letter Project will be like our previous FLP: A hardcover, professionally printed photo book that will be delivered to the band ahead of their anniversary in August.

Like last time, the project will be paid for with the donations that have been generously given by SH members and the like (thanks so much!).

2. Also, for the cover of the project, we will be making a collage of photos from fans taken at SCANDAL concerts, post-concert hangouts, album/merch collections, etc.!

3. The video project will be a compiliation video featuring short clips of fans congratulating SCANDAL.

4. Additionally, we will be sending flowers to the venue where SCANDAL will be performing on their anniversary, like we did for a few past events such as their 10th anniversary and their 15th anniversary! These will also be paid for with donations that we've received.

If you would like to contribute towards the project + flowers, please feel free to do so here:

17th Anniversary Project for SCANDAL KTaQ9Ti

https://www.scandal-heaven.com/h1-donation

Letter + Fan Art Guidelines:

• You may submit things such as, but not limited to, letters, drawings, collages, and fan art.

• You can submit as many items as you want.

• For letters, you can either submit plain text, or design a page on a program like Photoshop.

• Letters must be written in English or Japanese.

• Everything must be family-friendly.

• Type of files accepted: .jpg, .pdf, .doc/.docx

• If you are designing pages, the size of each page must be 8.5 x 11 inches, vertical, with an image resolution of 300 DPI.

Compilation Video Guidelines:

• This will strictly be a congratulatory video for the band.

Please only say a short congratulations to the band, as well as where you're from. Example: "Congratulations, SCANDAL! From New York."

• You may speak in any language you want to.

• Do not include any other messages or any other information such as your name.

• Please film your video in front of a plain background or with outdoor scenery.

• Please film your video HORIZONTALLY.

Videos should not be longer than 5 seconds.

• Type of file accepted: .mp4 only.

If your video does not follow these guidelines, it will be rejected and you will be asked to resubmit.

• Those under 16 need parent/guardian consent to submit their video.

Collage Guidelines:

All photos must be SCANDAL related. This includes, but is not limited to, photos you've taken at SCANDAL concerts, M&G photos, post-concert hangouts, wearing SCANDAL merch, ticket stubs, autographs, etc.

• You may submit as many photos as you'd like. However, a max of 10 photos can be accepted per form submission. If you have more than 10 photos you'd like to submit, please fill out the form again.

• You may only submit photos that you have taken yourself, or have permission to use.

• Everything must be family-friendly.

• Type of file accepted: .jpg only.

Submit your messages here:
https://forms.gle/mB8myc9BvBoBBkuF8

Deadline:
Sun. July 23, 2023 - 11:59 pm PDT

*Convert to your time zone

#front-page

17th Anniversary Project for SCANDAL 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Re: 17th Anniversary Project for SCANDAL
Posted Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:04 pm

hogradish

hogradish

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Ok, I sent in my message and a video. I took the video at the Seattle viewpoint the national news broadcasters use when they're in town. Of course being the tourist season and a nice weekend day, it was packed, and I had to record my message in front of a bunch of people. It was really embarrassing. But it was for Scandal, so I did it.

You should too. At least say hello in a note or something. After 10 years at a job, I got a cheap clock. After 17 years, Scandal deserves something more heartfelt than that.

Friendship. Effort. Victory.
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 15, 2023 8:15 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Update:

Due to how few submissions we've received for the Fan Letter Project so far, it's likely that we will have to cancel it.

We'll consider still going ahead with it if we get enough submissions, but we have no idea how many more people were planning to submit something for it. If you have been working on something to send in, please leave a reply and let us know!

We will still go ahead with the video project and also extend the deadline to August 4th, though this is also in danger of being canceled if we don't get enough submissions.

Even if the projects do get canceled, we are 100% still going to send flowers to the band on the day of their anniversary (using the donations we've generously received so far) - Don't worry about that!

#front-page

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 16, 2023 12:11 am

Richievilla

Richievilla

Caless Student
Caless Student
I have (hopefully, as I’m not great with technology 🤪) just submitted a fan letter congratulating the band on 17 great years, and a photo for the collage of me with the band at the London concert. I hope they have someone to translate my letter from English. I would urge as many people as possible to submit a fan letter.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 16, 2023 12:41 am

Malê Frazão

Caless Student
Caless Student
Dear admins,

I have interest on submit a letter and video to the project. I´m working on it, but i haven´t finnished yet. Hope we could get enough  submissions.

Best regards.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 16, 2023 12:59 am

etwee

etwee

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Trying to think of something worthwhile, here's a promise to submit something soon....

Back to top Go down

Please don't cancel just yet
Posted Sun Jul 16, 2023 1:38 am

Pips

Caless Student
Caless Student
My daughter and I would like to contribute, so hold the press.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 16, 2023 6:17 am

Andy666

Andy666

International Performer
International Performer
I  donation so far,  just need to sent a picture.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:30 am

pkqisgood

pkqisgood

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hi, I'm from Malaysia, and I would like to send some donations, but it seems like I can't do so from my country. Is there any other way for me to donate to this project? And I am currently working on the fan letter as well, so hopefully, we will have enough submissions for that.

17th Anniversary Project for SCANDAL <a href=17th Anniversary Project for SCANDAL Tumblr10" />
Life is Beautiful so enjoy it >c<
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:36 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Thank you so much to everyone who has sent something/are planning to send something/donated! Happy

pkqisgood wrote:Hi, I'm from Malaysia, and I would like to send some donations, but it seems like I can't do so from my country. Is there any other way for me to donate to this project? And I am currently working on the fan letter as well, so hopefully, we will have enough submissions for that.

Thank you! You can try sending it via Ko-fi, though that also uses PayPal. If you still can't send anything, no worries at all!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:53 am

pkqisgood

pkqisgood

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:Thank you so much to everyone who has sent something/are planning to send something/donated! Happy

pkqisgood wrote:Hi, I'm from Malaysia, and I would like to send some donations, but it seems like I can't do so from my country. Is there any other way for me to donate to this project? And I am currently working on the fan letter as well, so hopefully, we will have enough submissions for that.

Thank you! You can try sending it via Ko-fi, though that also uses PayPal. If you still can't send anything, no worries at all!

Oh, I see! I managed to send donations via Ko-fi! I really appreciate all the work you guys have done. I've been here since 2013 and was involved in the last fan letter project in 2016, the Hawaii one. Thank you for all your hard work 17th Anniversary Project for SCANDAL 1f496

17th Anniversary Project for SCANDAL <a href=17th Anniversary Project for SCANDAL Tumblr10" />
Life is Beautiful so enjoy it >c<
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:52 am

SCANlover

SCANlover

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://lunamikk69.tumblr.com/
Due to personal problems I couldn't do anything yet, but seeing that there was still time before the end date, I plan to write a letter, so I hope it won't be cancelled HARU hmph

-10/01/2010- (avatar&banner by me) -HARUTOMO-
17th Anniversary Project for SCANDAL 1HIBZjB
Back to top Go down

17th Anniversary Projects for SCANDAL
Posted Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:27 pm

Chrisiceman

Chrisiceman

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hello!

Thank you very much to create this project.

I discovered the forum site a few days ago and I found this project.

This project made me want to register for this forum and take part in this very important project.

So I made a fan letter that I sent it on Sunday, July, 17.

This project is very close to my heart, to celebrate the band's 17th anniversary. They deserve it because they create great songs every time.

A big thank you to the people who set up this project and to people who took part and will be taking part.

Support SCANDAL!

SCANDAL POWER !!!
MAMI cool

Have a nice day!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:38 am

SCANlover

SCANlover

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://lunamikk69.tumblr.com/
Late as always (but before the deadline), in the end I was able to send a couple of letters, although the size thing bothers me a lot, I hope there is no problem with any.

When you ask for the mail, it's in case some re-submit is needed. In the case that it happens, would it be sent back using the same form? I don't have much idea about those things, I just have to cross my fingers that it turns out perfect.  HARU aishiteru

-10/01/2010- (avatar&banner by me) -HARUTOMO-
17th Anniversary Project for SCANDAL 1HIBZjB
Back to top Go down

I made my page!
Posted Sun Jul 23, 2023 2:24 pm

ly3993

Caless Student
Caless Student
I made a page with a short message for the 17th anniversary project.  I am late... but before the deadline as well.  You may see a duplicate submission from me.  My original submission last night did not meet the 8.5x11, 300dpi requirement.  

I have resubmitted a new version that meets those requirements.   17th Anniversary Project for SCANDAL 1f600   Let me know if you need anything else from me or if there were issues opening the document.  I uploaded .jpg and .pdf versions to make it easier for you.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:08 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

Thanks to everyone who has sent something in for the anniversary project!

Since there's been a good increase in letter/fan art submissions, we will 100% be going ahead with the book! Thanks again! (The video project will be canceled instead due to lack of submissions)

Today is the deadline for letter/fan art/photo submissions (11:59 pm PDT), so please make sure to get them in on time!

#front-page

SCANlover wrote:When you ask for the mail, it's in case some re-submit is needed. In the case that it happens, would it be sent back using the same form? I don't have much idea about those things, I just have to cross my fingers that it turns out perfect.

The "resubmit" line was mainly added in regards to videos since there usually aren't any problems with letters/fan art, but if ever we do need to contact someone to resubmit something, we would send a brand new email to the person's listed email address.

Back to top Go down

Great!
Posted Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:37 am

ly3993

Caless Student
Caless Student
I am happy to hear that the book is moving ahead! I've been a fan since 2009 but just joined this forum (so I guess I am not a very good fan LOL).  Let me know if there are any issues with my submission. Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Ouf! On time!?!?
Posted Mon Jul 24, 2023 1:32 am

Lizotte

Caless Student
Caless Student
I write a letter too! ^^

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:37 am

hogradish

hogradish

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
No video. That's disappointing.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:41 am

vwolf

vwolf

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://www.scandalband-la.com
Too bad for cancelled the video, I really wanted to do something but I was recovering energies from the trip to Brazil 😎
Probably from this side (South America) there were some of us who wanted to send a video, since the mood to support Scandal was revived after the concert in Brazil.
I know you also do your best, but maybe the deadline was too short this time? (Don't take this the wrong way) 
Greetings🖖

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:21 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
vwolf wrote:I know you also do your best, but maybe the deadline was too short this time? (Don't take this the wrong way)

We gave everyone almost 3 weeks to film a video that'd take less than 5 seconds to do, and less than 10 people chose to do it. In contrast, the "Ganbatte, SCANDAL" project back in 2020 was only open for about 2 weeks and we received about 70 videos.

Even if we had a longer submission time for this project, I don't think it would have made much of a difference, unfortunately. Seems like there was a real lack of interest this time, despite this project celebrating a huge milestone for the band MAMI hmm

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:20 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (6 votes)

Update on the project:

The book has officially been ordered!

Thank you so much to everyone who submitted something for it and/or donated!

Here is a preview of the book:

17th Anniversary Project for SCANDAL N1e6LXC

Due to not receiving that many messages, my friends and I decided to primarily focus on doing a book that looks back on SCANDAL's releases/tours/events that also includes photos from our travels to see SCANDAL on said tours/events. Of course, though, the messages that we've received are in it too, in the middle of it! Can't wait to see what the entire thing looks like in person!

#front-page

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:18 pm

hogradish

hogradish

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I hope to see it too!

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:36 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (4 votes)

The book arrived yesterday and it looks amazing! Here's a quick flip through of it:

Again, thanks so much to everyone who submitted something for it and/or donated! We hope to get this to the band a few days before their anniversary!

#front-page

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:15 am

Andy666

Andy666

International Performer
International Performer
Love the Nails  HARU cool

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: