Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Re: SCANDAL and Members Fact Submissions
Posted Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:35 pm

whatever

whatever

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
same as BigDnm01, im also pretty confused about the S&M thing...stars.
anyway..thx everyone for sharing facts about SCANDAL Happy Nice one

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:21 pm

BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I loved Hetalia! History made interesting and hilarious. But i only got to watch some 20 episodes, on Veoh. I havent had time, its sad considering each ep is only 4 min long. So who Da one that likes hetalia?
And thanks to whatever, I almost forgot about my unansred question. Still havent comprehend that S- and M- type Personality. Enlighten me.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:56 am

billyboy

billyboy

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
MAMI FACT:
in some of scandal's costume... mami is always slightly different...
Spoiler:

mami's ribbon... i don't know if you noticed it,, but most of the time she has use a ribbon instead of a necktie...
there are many shows where mami use a specific ribbon... especially the red one,,, there is a video where she is practicing,, and the ribbon is on her mic stand....
another difference is... in their shunkan sentimental costume..
Spoiler:
she has always the shortest socks.. and the longest skirt,,,,, i first noticed it on their interview....

SCANDAL and Members Fact Submissions - Page 8 63034914
SCANDAL and Members Fact Submissions - Page 8 Gootalove
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:31 am

Lexian

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
@billyboy: Nice observation! I think you mean a bow-tie not a ribbon.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:55 am

Onyx

Onyx

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
https://plus.google.com/+PeterZurkirchen
BigDnm01 wrote:And thanks to whatever, I almost forgot about my unansred question. Still havent comprehend that S- and M- type Personality. Enlighten me.
Are you sure they are talking about S/M? I don't have the context to be sure, but I'm thinking they may have been talking about the DISC personality types or something similar.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DISC_assessment

Steadiness: People with high "S" styles scores want a steady pace, security, and do not like sudden change. High "S" individuals are calm, relaxed, patient, possessive, predictable, deliberate, stable, consistent, and tend to be unemotional and poker faced. Low "S" intensity scores are those who like change and variety. People with low "S" scores are described as restless, demonstrative, impatient, eager, or even impulsive.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:05 am

billyboy

billyboy

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Lexian wrote:@billyboy: Nice observation! I think you mean a bow-tie not a ribbon.

oh yes,, the bow tie..hahah .balloon.

SCANDAL and Members Fact Submissions - Page 8 63034914
SCANDAL and Members Fact Submissions - Page 8 Gootalove
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:24 pm

BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@Onyx: im pretty sure they are talking about S&M type personality. They said on a tv show that they want an S-type personality for a guy, while all agreeing they are M-type personality wise. What im confuse at is the meaning of an S- or M- Personality. Please do explain anyone? Im racking my brain over this until i can get a definite answer to put my mind at ease.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:50 am

da_matte0924

International Performer
International Performer
Somehow, I pretty much think that the S-Type and M-Type personality isn't what others may think, (not really sure if it's the sadomasochism thing...hopefully not...eww). I read somewhere ( http://www.japan-guide.com/forum/quereadisplay.html?0+70244 ), that it was a passive and aggressive personality trait distinction. I tried googling, yahooing (LOL...new terms), and used several other search engines. I even found s-type and m-type screw drivers and USB flash drives! (Yeah, I know...still it's kinda funny though right?..right? Onion Sigh Onion Depress ). I even looked through my psych books...Hmm...if anyone has an idea on this...SHARE...

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:51 am

BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Well, I would think that much. when mentioning S- and M-type personality, I don't think they mean anything inappropiate. And being the Passive (M) and Aggressive (S) personality, I also understood. but I mean, like examples of it, like how one acts. that I don't really get. what would define if you're passive(M) or aggressive(S)?

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:49 am

yuujin_21

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
On topic,guys.

"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:16 pm

BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Sorry, but in a way it's still om topic. I'm just trying to fInd out what are their taste in guys, the personality of the guy their interested in. They said S-type, and we dissect it to mean aggressive, yet what defines aggressive?

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:38 am

da_matte0924

International Performer
International Performer
Hehe...sorry 'bout that Eugenesan...nevertheless, I think you'd like to know too...don't you? .common.

Anyways...if these facts have been posted, please remove this post, though I have read this thread I may have missed some.

- MAMI likes imagining places using maps. It's kind of hard to explain this because I just saw it in an interview. She starts to imagine places, such as, Switzerland, and what she's going to do, or what happens when she gets there.
- RINA is (or was, I'm not sure if she's finished it), addicted to a Japanese drama series called "Tokyo Love Story" (correct me if I'm wrong).
- TOMOMI had a technical difficulty when performing her bass solo in Fukuoka, luckily our bubbly, cute bassist improvised...using her voice! Nice one TOMO!
- (This is directly quoted from the interview) "HARUNA loves going to the station right next to Shinjuku, called Shin-Ookubo!" I think this is some sort of Korea town.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:15 pm

Innoveda

Innoveda

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I'm sure the S and M type guys are about whether they'll take the lead in a relationship or not. So people who prefer S would like to be lead around by the guy, and that they guy would be somewhat "dominant" in a relationship. Where as a people who prefer M would be lead the guy around and take control. Thus, the girl being more dominant.

Oh, and fun fact about Tomo... And if it's been mentioned already, ignore it. I can't be bothered going through 10 pages to check if this one piece of info has been said already or not.

-She said that she started playing "The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks" in her Blog and she also said that she wanted to give Mami a copy of "The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time". She also said that she recommended it to Mami.
So from this, we can assume that she likes the series "The Legend of Zelda."
Source (the two pictures are in that album make up the full Blog post)

EDIT**
It just hit me. If Tomo recommended "The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time" to Mami... That means Mami owns/owned a Nintendo 64.

SCANDAL and Members Fact Submissions - Page 8 BelphegorSig1
Signature credit goes to Goku from Zelda-Infinite!

Heh, Belphegor's Character Song (Arashi no Ouji)... As much as I love Belphegor, I gotta lol at his Character Song.

Shishishi~! It spilled my Royal Blood... My heart won't stop beating...!
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:34 pm

coolpanda

coolpanda

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
oh MAMI is a big Anime fan like me lol .happy.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:32 pm

Justin

Justin

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Tomo-chan fell inlove with Mami's drawing! ( correct me if i'm wrong )
By giving Mami the details.

She even gave it a name "Masaya"

Source :
Spoiler:

SCANDAL and Members Fact Submissions - Page 8 Sign2_10
SCANDAL and Members Fact Submissions - Page 8 Userba11
"Even though we are so far from each other , Still our hearts will Intertwined"8->
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:06 pm

midorikawa

midorikawa

Caless Student
Caless Student
Anyone seen this before? Tomomi and Mami are in this CM (it's for a community college, if I'm not mistaken) ;D

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:09 pm

chiy102

chiy102

International Performer
International Performer
Think it was posted in the media section recently too. Saw Tomo, but which one is Mami?

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:37 pm

BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I sort of see them. Tomomi is the one in the pink, far left in the very first scene. Mami is the one in a baby blue shirt with a white hair piece, far right in the third scene, with three girls. Can anyone verify? I cant see it clearly since it was fast and unclear, but i'm 80% confident.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:37 am

TOTAE

TOTAE

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Ha ha Tomomi in nurse uniform. I'm not sure

Sawasdee Tomomi

SCANDAL and Members Fact Submissions - Page 8 E420E170E420E210E210E340E020E2D0E1A0E040E380E130E230E270E210_zps724c58bd
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:03 pm

BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I'd been meaning to ask this. Since all four members of SCANDAL are CALESS students, I'm assuming they learned music and dance. I'd seen videos of Haruna dancing, hip-hop, mainly from clips of "Backdancers", via Youtube. I hadn't seen Mami, Tomomi or Rina dance. I would like to see them dance, whether pop or hiphop, it doesn't matter. Youtube doesn't have much clips of them dancing.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:23 pm

Lexian

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
@BigDnm01:
That's because YouTube has taken down most of the videos you're looking for. Sad
There's a couple of dancing videos in our media section (Requires 50+ posts):
Haru and Tomo dancing to Perfume's "Polyrhythm" on Music Japan
SCANDAL @ MJ Dance Club

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:49 pm

Yuki13

Yuki13

Caless Student
Caless Student
Funny that Rina's ideal boyfriend is a Guitarist as seen in their Interview
in Mujack, and then the rumored Mami's boyfriend was said to be a Drummer .upwalk.
what a coincidence,they really are BestFriends!! .hmmm.

SCANDAL and Members Fact Submissions - Page 8 Rinama10
SCANDAL and Members Fact Submissions - Page 8 31840_11 LOVE

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:13 pm

Raizer

Raizer

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Yuki13 wrote:Funny that Rina's ideal boyfriend is a Guitarist as seen in their Interview
in Mujack, and then the rumored Mami's boyfriend was said to be a Drummer .upwalk.

Ah finally someone mentioned it..
I was wondering why they're like always together and Rina seems to like to talk about Mami on her blog and even on one of their interviews, she even said Mami is like the no.1 on their group, http://www.jpopjrock.com/main-page/2010/8/25/scandal-temptation-box-exclusive-interview-translation.html

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:29 pm

elevenglass

elevenglass

International Performer
International Performer
http://scandal-thaifan.blogspot.com/
hahaa what a coincidence .lol.
thanks for info !

(´・_・`)

SCANDAL and Members Fact Submissions - Page 8 464571h! SCANDAL BABY  ♪♪
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:58 pm

Yuki13

Yuki13

Caless Student
Caless Student
Raizer wrote:
Yuki13 wrote:Funny that Rina's ideal boyfriend is a Guitarist as seen in their Interview

Ah finally someone mentioned it..
I was wondering why they're like always together and Rina seems to like to talk about Mami on her blog and even on one of their interviews, she even said Mami is like the no.1 on their group, http://www.jpopjrock.com/main-page/2010/8/25/scandal-temptation-box-exclusive-interview-translation.html

yeah, I've read that but what does Rina meant by Mami's the no.1 in the group? .chesttap.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.