Go down

AM² Convention 2011 [Page 30 of 39]

Re: AM² Convention 2011
Posted Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:02 am

ZeroN

ZeroN

Caless Student
Caless Student
anyone still up lol? i've looked at the twitter, but i don't know what u guys are planning to do on day 1? i guess i'll just walk around and if i see anyone from SH forum i'll say hi Happy

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 30 IMG_0848-edsm
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:13 am

wat

wat

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
only thing really "planned" right now is to hit the opening ceremony. after that, there are some panels that we could go to but we're pretty much just making it up as we go along lol, so it's really just up to personal preferences.

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 30 SrcM2
I AM GIRAFFE!
damatte0924: Delirious now. May become like that later. Oh wait, it is now.
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:59 am

UltimaRaiden

UltimaRaiden

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://raiden48.wordpress.com
I should really be sleeping, but I'm having a hard time.

If there's nothing people would rather do, it'd be a good idea to check out the other GoHs' activities, if nothing else just to see how things are done.

I'm think of going out for breakfast, maybe at an IHOP or Denny's before going to pick up my badge at 8am. If anyone's interested, let me know.

Tweets to @raiden48 should get to my cell.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:53 am

ZX636

ZX636

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Looking good there. I'll see you guys on Sat&Sun! I'm pretty late with the introductions and tweeter and all of that good stuff. But if anyone can pm me there cell # that'd be great so I can hit you guys up and hopefully hang with you lot. If not then i'm sure i'll bump in to you guys. I'll be wearing a flat cap and carrying a dslr and a side bag, so do say hello to a SCANDAL Heaven member!

Can't wait to see you all there! .happy.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:12 am

wat

wat

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
ok ill just put my number here for the twitter un-initiated lol. its my google number so i don't really mind.

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 30 SrcM2
I AM GIRAFFE!
damatte0924: Delirious now. May become like that later. Oh wait, it is now.
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:26 am

ZX636

ZX636

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Sweet. I'll be texting with a 510 area code

@ AM2 (2011) - Autograph Panel

Tomomi - "You smell good!"

Me - "...." AM² Convention 2011 - Page 30 79339
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:20 pm

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I'm gonna try to meet up with you guys for the opening ceremony. :) I'm wearing a reddish baseball cap and black scandal hoodie (which I'm determined to wear even though it's the summer lol) if anyone sees me wandering around later feel free to say hi :)

Social networks: Twitter, Facebook
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:48 pm

Aosaru

Aosaru

International Performer
International Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:Day 0!
AM² Convention 2011 - Page 30 1

Tai, Matt (10fingersmikey), Alan, Neil (zimbobbio), Erich (wat), myself, and Ross (Ghost of Snypershot)

@Ross:
lol Ross, why are you standing so far from Jade. She won't bite.

@Topic:
So...were you all going to meet up at the Concierge Kiosk at 9:00AM again on Sunday? I will probably be arriving at the ACC between 8:30AM and 9:15AM, depending on the traffic and i'll still need to pick up my badge.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:57 pm

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
KoiMoyou wrote:@Topic:
So...were you all going to meet up at the Concierge Kiosk at 9:00AM again on Sunday? I will probably be arriving at the ACC between 8:30AM and 9:15AM, depending on the traffic and i'll still need to pick up my badge.

Given the lines we saw today on Sunday I think everyone is going to line up for Scandal's panel as soon as doors open, if not earlier waiting outside the doors...

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:04 am

Night Speed

Night Speed

Caless Student
Caless Student
Any one know how much is the parking fee? and where can we park all day on Sunday? Thanks Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:17 am

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I'm at the heidi show and definitely been told i must sit even though i'm in the last row with nobody behind me...

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:32 am

shuythuyshuy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Here's what I posted over at the AM2 forums:

Okay, I have received a response from the head of the staffers that told you to sit down. Our policy states that attendees CAN stand up/rock it out as long as they stay adjacent to their seat.

Thank you for bringing this up. We have addressed this issue of miscommunication and have cleared it up for all future upcoming concerts.

You will be able to stand up and rock with the band. We sincerely apologize for this.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:43 am

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Thank you for getting that straightened out! Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:46 am

Counterclock

Counterclock

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:Day 0!
AM² Convention 2011 - Page 30 1

Tai, Matt (10fingersmikey), Alan, Neil (zimbobbio), Erich (wat), myself, and Ross (Ghost of Snypershot)

Great pic, Ross should smile next time.

Nice one

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 30 The_legend_of_giant_dad_by_theblasianbruski-d6sotfu
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:48 am

shuythuyshuy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Someone said that people were rushing the stage. Did you see anything of this sort?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:56 am

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
No, i did see 10-15 people move from to the back seats to the aisle on the left side. They stopped where the seats stopped, whether because staff stopped them or they were going just to the aisle i dont know. To me 'rushing the stage' means people are getting on the stage or surging out if control, neither of which was my observation.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:59 am

shuythuyshuy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Okay Thank you for the information.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:38 am

Ryder Blade

Ryder Blade

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Okay, so apparently some of the people in the front areas actually did rush the stage and the Anaheim Convention Center told us that they were afraid of it becoming a riot, thus we had to enforce the seating rule throughout the entire concert. From now on, there will be a public service announcement before EACH concert, warning the spectators to NOT rush the stage of they will be removed from the concert hall and people will be asked to sit down again.

The policy is what I said above, standing up next to your seat and rocking with the band is ABSOLUTELY OKAY, but rushing toward the stage is NOT PERMITTED. Hope that is clear Happy If not, they will reiterate at the concerts.
From here: http://forums.am2con.org/index.php?/topic/112-am-concert-schedule/page__st__180

And @Night Speed, parking at the ACC is $12 with no in and out privileges, I'm not sure where else you can park since my mom just drops me off. xD

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:55 am

Aosaru

Aosaru

International Performer
International Performer
320x200 wrote:
KoiMoyou wrote:@Topic:

Given the lines we saw today on Sunday I think everyone is going to line up for Scandal's panel as soon as doors open, if not earlier waiting outside the doors...

Hm...I won't be able to leave my house before 6AM seeing as my brother and his fiancee are driving but then again...I just google the directions and found out that it will take about 1 hour 30 minutes without traffic. There might be some traffic, so i'll probably get there at 8AM instead. Hopefully there won't be a long line to pick up my badge, if so I guess i'll just see you guys around the ACC if you are all going to line up as soon as possible.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:06 am

Ryder Blade

Ryder Blade

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Yeah haha...I was going to go to the Con Feedback or Street Fighter Alpha but seeing the lines today (even for passport holders..-__-) I'll probably be there at around 8AM and I'm immediately lining up for the panel. >_<

Bought some snacks earlier after my mom drove me back home for Sunday. I basically lived on water/coconut water and a bag of chips today. LOL. My friend did give me Lunchables but that was like at around 6PM..xD

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:25 am

BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
First off, on the twitter account, SCANDAL HEAVEN, I tweeted many time but got not one reply from SH. I didn't know where they met up, nor who they look like, so I just spent it all by myself. I did see a guy wearing a CANTA costume, but I did not approach. I hope to meet up with you guys in the next day, concert day and the GoH meet and greet.

Btw, they lead me to believe that there is 2 Meet and Greet/autograph session, one on Mon, sheraton park hotel as we know, but also another on sun. 7-3, 2-3pm. is this a misinformation?

i'll post about my day later, i didnt get to meet SH and friends, but i got to enjoy quite a bit.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:28 am

Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
BigDnm01 wrote:

Btw, they lead me to believe that there is 2 Meet and Greet/autograph session, one on Mon, sheraton park hotel as we know, but also another on sun. 7-3, 2-3pm. is this a misinformation?

there is 2. the one on monday is actually an extra and SCANDAL really wanted to meet everyone so they decided to have 2 from what i've heard. the sunday one is the original and well yeah its at 2pm

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 30 2282749210 SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  AM² Convention 2011 - Page 30 2282749210

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:33 am

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Allright hear me out, I'll be at 9 AM trying to pic up my badge, you'll probably recognize my crazy hair from miles away. I'm meeting up with some peeps at 9am but I've not heard from the peeps that have been attending today and yesterday but I have their phone numbers so we'll call each other and meet up.

TL;DR PM me asking me for my cell# so you can call me and find out where we at tomorrow. I probably be there at 9am picking up my badge and grabbing some breakfast afterwards.

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 30 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:37 am

Ryder Blade

Ryder Blade

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
BigDnm01 wrote:First off, on the twitter account, SCANDAL HEAVEN, I tweeted many time but got not one reply from SH. I didn't know where they met up, nor who they look like, so I just spent it all by myself. I did see a guy wearing a CANTA costume, but I did not approach. I hope to meet up with you guys in the next day, concert day and the GoH meet and greet.

i'll post about my day later, i didnt get to meet SH and friends, but i got to enjoy quite a bit.
It was stated earlier (I think a page back or something) that we'd all be meeting at the Lobby Kiosk at around 8AM - 9AM. Yeah haha. The guy wearing the Canta costume was Erich/Wat. xD Uh I'm not sure who handles the SH twitter account. If you're going tomorrow as well, I think we're also all meeting again at the Lobby Kiosk at around 8AM - 9 AM. I'll be there at around 8:20AM ish.

Oh, and I use Twitter through texting on my phone so I wasn't able to check Twitter for anything xD.There's wifi at the center but it's limited to the Exhibit Hall and some other places or something..

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:48 am

BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Great! so other than the SCANDAL panel @10-11am, then the autograph session, or is it the same as the 2pm one? most likely? I dunno. But if it's different, then I'm seeing 5 SCANDAL event:
1) SCANDAL Panel 10-11am
2) SCANDAL Autograph session (time?)
3)GoH Party: SCANDAL 2-3pm
4) SCANDAL concert 8pm
5) SCANDAL Meet and Greet, Mon. @ Sheraton Park.

I brought my SCANDAL stuff, Temptation box CD and Band Score, and BEST SCANDAL CD and Bandscore. maybe I can get 3 autograph session .clap.

I had a great time attending Panel of Sadie and KanonXkanon, then the Hangry&Angry, Sixh and Gashicon Fashion show, then the heidi. Concert. it was great, too bad I couldn't share it with SH.

btw, there wasn't much booths and merchandise @ AM2, understandable since it's their 1st convention. I hope it gets better. from what i can see, BEST SCANDAL and TEMPTATION BOX are sold at the music booth, but nothing else. I did get a Cure Doll magazine with SCANDAL on the cover. I didn't know heidi., but after their concert, I wanted their CD, I'm going back tomorrow to hopeful pick one up.

btw, Kanon Wakeshima of KANONxKANON is really cute, she looks gentle and so sweet. .love.

@ Ryder Blade: I didn't know that, but where is Lobby Kiosk? if I can't meet up, I try looking for the CANTA guy, WAT(?). thanks for the info. I'll see you guys 2morrow. will you be attending the KANON concert?

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 39]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.