Go down

AM² Convention 2011 [Page 31 of 39]

Re: AM² Convention 2011
Posted Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:59 am

Ryder Blade

Ryder Blade

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
GoH meet and greet means you can take photos with them...Or you should anyways. They didn't let us take any photos with the GoHs at the meet and greet today. -__-
You can try to get them sign your stuff again on Monday - that's the only meet and greet that you can ask the GoHs for autographs.

Lobby Kiosk is like basically where they have the tables where you pick up your passports on the first floor. Do you want to exchange cell phone numbers? xD Just PM me and I'll tell you mine.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:00 am

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
BigDnm01 wrote:
2) SCANDAL Autograph session (time?)

Info about the autograph session should be announced at the panel.

Social networks: Twitter, Facebook
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:19 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
One photo from Day 1 (much more to come later):
AM² Convention 2011 - Page 31 1-1
Tai, Alan, Erich in the awesome Canta suit, Ross, Sam (320x200), Matt, myself, and Neil with the awesome Doraemon head. Erich and Neil were huge hits with many people there, needless to say. AM² Convention 2011 - Page 31 Oie_2573188OJMaucu1

We will be meeting again today at 9 AM at the Lobby Kiosk. And yeah, if you guys see a group of people walking around with a Canta and a Doraemon, that's us lol

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 31 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:02 am

five

five

Caless Student
Caless Student
can't wait to see rest of the pictures .clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:11 am

taizilla

Caless Student
Caless Student
First time posting here, but I just had to say that is an awesome Kyanta costume!

Anyways, I will be at Am2 to see SCANDAL this weekend so, maybe I will see you all there too.

For the ones that went today, how did the crowds look?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:43 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@Thoseguiltyeyes
That was an excellent photo !
It is really cool for me to see what the people look like that I only knew as name's.
I really hope you all have a great time, we all do !

If by any chance you get to speak to Tomomi tell her about the old English dude who would lay in a puddle for her to she can cross it without getting her feet wet !
Not that I am a huge fan of course !

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 31 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:46 am

Belz...

Banned
Banned
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:Tai, Matt (10fingersmikey), Alan, Neil (zimbobbio), Erich (wat), myself, and Ross (Ghost of Snypershot)

Great picture. Thanks for the share.

You look fine, as usual. Wink

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:03 pm

UltimaRaiden

UltimaRaiden

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://raiden48.wordpress.com
Wow, what a day.

I got to meet a lot of cool people here and had fun trying to remember names.

Some SCANDAL related highlights:

We waited inline for the opening of the exhibit hall to see if we could get some SCANDAL swag first. Initially, the only SCANDAL item in the whole place was "Cure doll vol.1" magazine with SCANDAL on the cover, which ironically I had bought earlier online and brought to con. >.<

The price is marked at 1200yen and but they were charging $12?!?! THAT'S A FRIGGIN' GOOD BARGAIN!!

Then call me crazy, but I just had this hunch that I should keep checking the Cure booth periodically throughout the day. Just a hunch. Lo-and-behold, they brought out SCANDAL t-shirts and albums!

----
SCANDAL T-shirt - $30
were also giving out a free autograph board w/purchase that you could have signed

(Similar design to the one currently up on their shop sells for 3000yen - yellow instead of purple)
http://kittywebshop.com/?pid=30887355

Not sure when any of the girls ever had blond or purple hair, but eh *shrugs*. Of course though black on black wouldn't have worked.

Again though the 100yen to $1 exchange rate is a bargain. These days it's more like 80yen per $1.

----
Temptation Box and BEST SCANDAL CD-only editions - $35
This is actually about the right price.

But then all of this stuff doesn't have the "OMG WHY SO EXPENSIVE X_x" shipping costs. I think most of us here have picked up at least somethng.

----

The one thing that ruined it for me today was when I got in the middle of that whole heidi "no-standing at the concert" ordeal. Story below.

Caution: This is very long and has nothing to do with SCANDAL btw so feel free to skip. I'm just venting cause I'm finding it lethargic.

Spoiler:

2.5 more days left. No time to mope! The best part's just beginning!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:18 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@UltimaRaiden
Thanks for the news which I read with interest, you are right about the bargins !
I did wade through your 'no standing at the concert' story and sadly I have encountered this sort of thing in the UK as well !
The people hired at these things are not normaly over gifted with brains but don't let them spoil a great chance to see our favourite band !
Have fun and stay cool !

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 31 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:07 pm

wat

wat

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@BigDnm01
sorry we missed you Big; your tweets are protected which means anything you tweet will only be seen by people who follow you. so that's why you got no responses. It was also my fault for not keeping the twitter up to date because I was suited up for most of the day

i also provided my phone number on the previous page. if all else fails you're welcome to text or call me at 714.312.6292.

lobby kiosk is here:
http://anaheimoc.everyscape.com/#p=1449958&y=7.48&pi=0&sbm=mfirstlevel&sbtsi=one

it has a giant "CONCIERGE" sign on top of it.

@usg
Spoiler:

@all
DAY 2 - Notable Times
9:00am Meet @ Concierge Kiosk in front of Exhibit Hall B
10:00am Sadie autographs
2:00pm-3:30pm (seating) Kanon Wakeshima and kanon x kanon
3:30pm-5:00pm (performance) Kanon Wakeshima and kanon x kanon
5:00pm-5:30pm depart for LAX
6:00pm-9:00pm greet SCANDAL at airport
9:00pm+ late dinner at King's Hawaiian

We'll iron out the details when we all meet up. See you soon!!!

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 31 SrcM2
I AM GIRAFFE!
damatte0924: Delirious now. May become like that later. Oh wait, it is now.
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:22 pm

shuythuyshuy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@UltimaRaiden: Thank you for your story, we will take that very seriously and have addressed all issues with that. It should have been fixed for our sadie concert.

If anyone has issues that we need to address, please post it on our forums here:

Day 1: http://forums.am2con.org/index.php?/topic/504-day-1-feedback/

Day 2: http://forums.am2con.org/index.php?/topic/508-day-2-feedback/

@wat: I'm going to answer your question on our forums first and then I will post it here in a bit.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:23 pm

shuythuyshuy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Oh and I'm all around so it'll be very hard to find me ^_^; I should be at the scandal events on Sunday if I can make it. We're working hard behind the scenes to fix all these problems that seem to be coming up...Its disappointing if people don't have a good time at our event.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:32 pm

shuythuyshuy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Last comment about heidi. concert: There was a very large group of attendees that tried to rush the stage of the heidi. concert at the beginning of the first song, which resulted in the ACC staff informing us that if our event turned into a riot, they would have to call the police and shut us down which would have been bad...So we had to improvise because the concert was going on, so the standing policy during the rest of that concert was everyone had to sit down. After the heidi. concert was over, we got together and made a new policy that stated that everyone WOULD BE ALLOWED to stand up and rock around as long as they stay close to their chair. If anyone rushes the stage, then people would be asked to sit down. Prior to EVERY main event from then on, the public service announcer would reiterate this policy and it worked for the Sadie concert.

Main Events Seating Policy:The CORRECT main events seating policy goes like this: 3-Day passports OR Wristbands, 1-2 Day badges, Standby/free people. This is the way the rest of the main events will be run. There was an error at our registration booth where people thought that they needed to have BOTH a 3-day passport and a wristband, so what the staff decided to do last minute was to give those people that had paid extra money for a wristband IN ADDITION to a 3-day passport a "super priority" line that was in front of the 3-day passports. This was our error and we sincerely apologize for this. The issue at registration has been rectified and we will be informing those with 3-day passports that they need not purchase a wristband.

Meet & Greet Policy: The guest of honor contracts with us stated that they will allow a certain amount of attendees to take photos with them at these sessions. We were informed yesterday that Friday's Meet & Greet wasn't like this, which was very disappointing. We continue to investigate this issue and are talking with the organizers for the upcoming ones about this. It should be resolved to allow people to take photos. Ultimately, however, it is the GOH's Management's decision to determine what can and cannot be done. not AM2 staff's, but we definitely are involved in the discussions because that is something we told our attendees that they would get with a 3-day passport.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:47 pm

wat

wat

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@usg thanks for giving us the full story about these issues. We just got seated for kanon x kanon and it was much better this time.

Another thing, how about the priority system for meet and greet? I didn't get a chance to go to today's m&g - did it have the same issue as the kanon x kanon where there was no priority line?

I AM GIRAFFE!
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:06 pm

Vince_Untan

Vince_Untan

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://a-fantasy-based-on-reality.tumblr.com/
Any ideas about some VIP wristbands? It seemed that they were getting preference over 3 day passports.

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 31 Vincesig
L٥ﻻﻉ√٥υ
BA Magazine -RINAri-
76-if you were born a foreginer what would you be named?
Angelina
93- whats the number one thing you want SCANDAL to do?
america tour. the place i dont wanna forget.

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 31 6084075755_e966d7941c
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:10 pm

wat

wat

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
It seems like it was all sorted out. Jade and Ross checked the first people in the door and they didn't have wristbands. And Matt confirmed with another staffer that the wristband thing didn't happen again.

I AM GIRAFFE!
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:18 pm

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
The staffer who was nice enough to walk&talk with us as we were going in said that there were literally just about 3 people who went in first with wristbands because of that issue where people bought both. He said it was all straightened out now and tomorrow there won't be any of that going on. Hopefully that's the case because it would be lame to be in a lower priority line over just $20 or whatever the vip bands cost...

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:30 pm

Aosaru

Aosaru

International Performer
International Performer
I know this question has been asked before...but about photos/video recording, are we allowed to take pictures at the SCANDAL concert? I'm fairly sure the answer is no because they may use this performance in promotional material but has anyone asked whether we can or not?

EDIT:
In case some of you guys didn't know, some of you are in pictures in the AM2 photo gallery(opening ceremonies)!
AM² Convention 2011 - Page 31 Am2_2010
http://am2con.org/general-information/2011-photo-gallery

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:01 am

shuythuyshuy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
No photography and video during the concerts.

The wristband issue has been resolved.

Priority for the meet and greet is the same as main events which I posted above.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:20 am

ZeroN

ZeroN

Caless Student
Caless Student
@shuythuyshuy i have a small gift that i want to give to rina. althought i don't know if she will take it. would it be appropriate to give it during the autograph session, or at the meet and greet at the hotel?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:21 am

shuythuyshuy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Do it at the meet and greet. You will have 7 min with the guests. Also if you can attend Monday's meet that would be a good time too.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:07 am

ZeroN

ZeroN

Caless Student
Caless Student
@shuythuyshuy which meet and greet are you referring to? the one at the convention hall or the one at the terrace? there are two meet and greet?

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 31 IMG_0848-edsm
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:33 am

shuythuyshuy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
There is one tomorrow and one Monday.

Also I am glad you all were able to greet scandal at the airport. I'm sure they were just as surprised as our staff was lol

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:04 am

snypershot

snypershot

International Performer
International Performer
Scandal actually had their staff take photos if us and one with what I think was Rina's camera

Also known as: Ross AM² Convention 2011 - Page 31 251803 , Rossy Oliver the cute and fluffy AM² Convention 2011 - Page 31 464571 , Rosa, and Pokey The Cute and Fluffy
AM² Convention 2011 - Page 31 Rossba10
AM² Convention 2011 - Page 31 Ugefu10

Wat- who said i was joking, be prepared to sit down with Luarahara tomorrow
One Word Story - "TOMOMI, surprisingly tomorrow, will thoseguiltyeyes with HARUNA kick snypershot in his crotch and punched his solar plexus that is hurting him everywhere."
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:07 am

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
shuythuyshuy wrote:
Also I am glad you all were able to greet scandal at the airport. I'm sure they were just as surprised as our staff was lol

lol, cudos to the staff for being cool and working with us on setting up a good welcome aisle and arranging a place for us to stand to cheer them on after as they loaded their gear. We took pictures, scandal took pictures, scandal's staff took pictures, it was win all around. Nice one

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 39]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.