Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

League of Legends [Page 4 of 18]

Re: League of Legends
Posted Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:01 pm

HirumaKyo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
used to play with my friend on NA servers.... Garena.... i played a bit with my other friend... on NA servers, im lvl 30, mainly playing teemo, akali, taric and malphite... on Garena servers, im only about lvl 3-5? only bought nunu.... .sweat. need to check my names again...

League of Legends - Page 4 ToriiGateKamiworkssignature2
Rina's cutest moment
Haruna: Chicken rice.. 2 days... *Rina posed with 2 fingers!!* LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:59 am

NathanielG

NathanielG

International Performer
International Performer
Not even attempting to play viable champs currently, Mundo FTW.

Too many trolls around, if I play a proper champ they'd ruin the game anyway, just playing champs which I think are fun and laugh at people who get killed by silly moves.

In raging day, in fearful night,
with strong hearts full, our souls ignite,
when all seems lost in the war of light,
look to the stars for hope burns bright!
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:01 am

fuyuhi

fuyuhi

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://hasuzufuyuhi.blogspot.com/
NathanielG wrote:Not even attempting to play viable champs currently, Mundo FTW.

Too many trolls around, if I play a proper champ they'd ruin the game anyway, just playing champs which I think are fun and laugh at people who get killed by silly moves.

That's why you play tank Teemo and annoy their balls off (Y)

晴涼ふゆひ Hasuzu Fuyuhi
My blog http://hasuzufuyuhi.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:53 am

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Practicing Brolaf with the new masteries, just had a game 13/4/13 and a 8 minute wriggle + boots, grabbed the gold/sec mastery and the extra starting gold, very easy jungle with 9/0/21, summoners: smite + teleport for fast and easy jungle

League of Legends - Page 4 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:53 am

snypershot

snypershot

International Performer
International Performer
Just started playing since all my friends at ASU are playing, uhhh, should be Snypershot, if that doesn't work, try SnyperLawliet

Also known as: Ross League of Legends - Page 4 251803 , Rossy Oliver the cute and fluffy League of Legends - Page 4 464571 , Rosa, and Pokey The Cute and Fluffy
League of Legends - Page 4 Rossba10
League of Legends - Page 4 Ugefu10

Wat- who said i was joking, be prepared to sit down with Luarahara tomorrow
One Word Story - "TOMOMI, surprisingly tomorrow, will thoseguiltyeyes with HARUNA kick snypershot in his crotch and punched his solar plexus that is hurting him everywhere."
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:40 pm

NathanielG

NathanielG

International Performer
International Performer
2 words, Armored Bear!

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:32 pm

Tomio

Tomio

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I'm having fun with Akali recently~ Doing pretty well in a game yet I'm still experiencing losing streaks. lol. Can't wait for the Patch. PH Servers are behind patches you see~

League of Legends - Page 4 Kinisonsig
League of Legends - Page 4 Kinison
Thanks Lale for the Cute Signature <3
Tomomi Ogawa is <3
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:10 am

NathanielG

NathanielG

International Performer
International Performer
It's really funny that when you play seriously you don't win, but when you play like a troll you do...

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:18 am

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tomio wrote:I'm having fun with Akali recently~ Doing pretty well in a game yet I'm still experiencing losing streaks. lol. Can't wait for the Patch. PH Servers are behind patches you see~

Akali is amazing for normal mode, in my opinion, best anti-carry in the game, can burst low HP people REALLY fast and get out fast as well, in ranked mode akali is either banned (in the lower ELO brackets) or just not picked, because its easily countered, if you're playing akali against yorick solo top, good luck my friend but you are not winning that lane lol, high HP champions counter akali really hard.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:54 am

~RHEN~

~RHEN~

International Performer
International Performer
practicing morgana. she's fun to play especially when yer with a stunner or solo mid. her skill were like bombs when i reached 700 AP with archangel staff and stuffs. Hohoho Onion still experiencing losing streak though, thanks to tryndamere.. .fustrated.

League of Legends - Page 4 Wawa22
League of Legends - Page 4 User2
League of Legends - Page 4 IUSER
I used to think that being LAZY was bad for me.. so i gave up THINKING
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:21 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
~RHEN~ wrote:practicing morgana. she's fun to play especially when yer with a stunner or solo mid. her skill were like bombs when i reached 700 AP with archangel staff and stuffs. League of Legends - Page 4 641818 still experiencing losing streak though, thanks to tryndamere.. League of Legends - Page 4 179813

Tryndamere is an OP AD carry that just melts enemy carries, has a gap closer (his E), he's too strong for a 1v1 considering his ulti doesnt let him die and insta gives him 50 rage, if you even dare fight him, he will chicken you (his W) and reduce your damage, if you try to run away, he slows you with the W.

A few counters that i've experienced to tryndamere are Teemo and Heimerdinger, both of those champs can blind, which make tryn do miss 100% of the time, which means, he wont hurt you at all, if you can force him to use his ultimate to fight you and you blind him there, he's most likely done, he will do 0 damage to you while you punish him for his mistake, then he will probably try to run away since his ulti is down, thats when you do the final blow with heimer rockets or chase him down with teemo's speed. If tryndamere is running exhaust/cleanse it will be horrible to lane against, keep those things in mind.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:10 pm

ban

ban

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
~RHEN~ wrote:practicing morgana. she's fun to play especially when yer with a stunner or solo mid. her skill were like bombs when i reached 700 AP with archangel staff and stuffs. Hohoho Onion still experiencing losing streak though, thanks to tryndamere.. .fustrated.

Y U NO PLAY WIF ME ENNYMOAR?!

Spoiler:

STOP SCROLLING!!!!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:54 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
League of Legends - Page 4 Ninetailsfoxlady_thumb

Looks like Ahri, the Nine-tailed fox will be released soon!

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:55 am

mc~

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
http://scandaluniverse.wordpress.com
Ohhhh Ahri~ Glasses Onion

Not able to play LoL lately DD: Though I'll make sure to play when Fizz comes out here in PH. League of Legends - Page 4 Facebook-shark-emoticon

League of Legends - Page 4 Download
---------------------------
I am now an inactive admin.
I can still be around from time to time if my help is needed, but for urgent matters you can contact the SH Staff

|| FORUM RULES || Avatar and Signature Rules || Donate and help SH || SH Link Index ||
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:56 pm

NathanielG

NathanielG

International Performer
International Performer
You guys haven't got Fizz yet? I want to transfer my limited edition skins from SEA to my NA account...

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:24 am

~RHEN~

~RHEN~

International Performer
International Performer
ban wrote:
~RHEN~ wrote:practicing morgana. she's fun to play especially when yer with a stunner or solo mid. her skill were like bombs when i reached 700 AP with archangel staff and stuffs. League of Legends - Page 4 641818 still experiencing losing streak though, thanks to tryndamere.. League of Legends - Page 4 179813

Y U NO PLAY WIF ME ENNYMOAR?!

Oops! i forgot to tell everyone that someone changed the password of my IURhen account. so i made a new one.. my new account is Sarcophilus. im frustrated but i guess i'll have to suck it all up. League of Legends - Page 4 966980

sorry..

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:38 am

mc~

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
http://scandaluniverse.wordpress.com
NathanielG wrote:You guys haven't got Fizz yet?

Yeah xDDD We only have until Graves patch here in the PH. We'll probably have the whole Shyvana to Ahri patch on January.

League of Legends - Page 4 Download
---------------------------
I am now an inactive admin.
I can still be around from time to time if my help is needed, but for urgent matters you can contact the SH Staff

|| FORUM RULES || Avatar and Signature Rules || Donate and help SH || SH Link Index ||
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:52 am

NathanielG

NathanielG

International Performer
International Performer
That's not even the competition patch... that's really slow.

Just played blind pick for fun, some idiot kept micro-managing, then when I attacked minions he threatened to afk, cause I was a support and messing up his last hit -.-

In the end, I /ignore'd that guy, we lost the match though, dumb players will be dumb.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:07 am

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
4 ranked match in a row that ive won today, im on fire!

PS: what would you guys think of uploading replays? would anyone be interested in watching/downloading/sharing replays? I got some of my own that are good enough to show Tongue

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:26 am

~RHEN~

~RHEN~

International Performer
International Performer
NathanielG wrote:That's not even the competition patch... that's really slow.

Just played blind pick for fun, some idiot kept micro-managing, then when I attacked minions he threatened to afk, cause I was a support and messing up his last hit -.-

In the end, I /ignore'd that guy, we lost the match though, dumb players will be dumb.

good thing he chose to be afk! here in PH dumb dudes goes around the tower making enemies kill em.. LOL

Last edited by ~RHEN~ on Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:58 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
~RHEN~ wrote:
NathanielG wrote:That's not even the competition patch... that's really slow.

good think he chose to be afk! here in PH dumb dudes goes around the tower making enemies kill em.. LOL

This happens at level 30? Man, I experience this on my smurf lvl 4 account, but if at lvl 30 someone just goes around dying for no reason i'd report him :/

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:09 pm

Tomio

Tomio

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Noodles wrote:4 ranked match in a row that ive won today, im on fire!

PS: what would you guys think of uploading replays? would anyone be interested in watching/downloading/sharing replays? I got some of my own that are good enough to show Tongue

Would love to see your replays. It's possible to watch it even the client we're having is lower than the NA's right? Nice one

I'm a bit sad that Ahri's not going to be released in the PH. We're patching today until Volibear's update.

.plank.

League of Legends - Page 4 Kinisonsig
League of Legends - Page 4 Kinison
Thanks Lale for the Cute Signature <3
Tomomi Ogawa is <3
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:01 am

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tomio wrote:
Noodles wrote:4 ranked match in a row that ive won today, im on fire!

PS: what would you guys think of uploading replays? would anyone be interested in watching/downloading/sharing replays? I got some of my own that are good enough to show League of Legends - Page 4 891450

Would love to see your replays. It's possible to watch it even the client we're having is lower than the NA's right? League of Legends - Page 4 924158

I'm a bit sad that Ahri's not going to be released in the PH. We're patching today until Volibear's update.

League of Legends - Page 4 734577

I use a software called LoLReplays that automatically saves all your games played and from then you can choose which to upload. Its very useful, after your replay is saved you can watch it and record it with fraps or any other recording software if you wanted to, or stream it. I will be posting a few replays in the next few days then, I've been playing a killer kennen lately Tongue

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:09 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Bump, will upload a How to play Janna and a How to play Kennen videos later this evening.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:13 am

ongty

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Awesome Noodles, I'm a Janna player myself. Although I'm still lv 10+ only =/

Ahri is mad fun btw. =D

p.s. If you guys haven't already, you all should watch the LaLaLa Demecia animated series.

https://www.youtube.com/user/DuoWanLOL?feature=g-u

It's funny, tho the subtitles arent really accurate.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.