Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next

Go down

Re: 3rd Album - 『BABY ACTION』
Posted Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:25 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Rough translations (I'm not really going in order; I'm just doing whichever, basically lol. I'll try to complete the rest later):

Edit: All tracks are up now!

GLAMOROUS YOU
「In all kinds of interviews, we've said that this song represents "growth." One of the coupled songs on 「Pride」 was 「CUTE!」, which is an encouragement song from growing up a little and becoming adults, and it was written as an encouragement theme from girls to girls. Fashion, cosmetics, perfume... Those are words that appear in everyday living, but you have to be a little mature to pull those off (*laughs*). Looking at the lyrics, we included feelings of wanting to find what you enjoy in every day, and wanting to cherish trivial happiness that accumulates in everyday life.」 (MAMI)

Sono Toki, Sekai wa Kimi Darake no Rain
「We created this song with the HiGE (beard) team. Aikon-san, who produced it, was very nice. The way the lyrics were placed and the way they flowed, and playing too, I was given much freedom to be carefree and do whatever. Also, the drums are not from an actual studio recording; they're from a take during a rehearsal. I did only one play, and in only about 3 minutes. All of the atmosphere of the soft, pleasant place we recorded at is included in the song. Aikon-san's constantly eating Happy Tan (chips) and happy-looking face will remain in my memories (*laughs*)」 (RINA)

LOVE SURVIVE
「The album's lead single. Since not a lot of breaking through songs have come out this year, our lives are gradually getting more exciting, and we wanted to release a song that would powerfully burst open. Until now, I've written many lyrics with strong messages, but I also included a little defiance in these lyrics. There's word play in the song, and I tried doing a summer-like love song. When you fall in love, it's fun, painful, and the moment you're the most human. Personally, I think falling in love is wonderful, and becomes energy to live on.」 (HARUNA)

Sparkling
「This is also the summer song. "Ah, I want to burst open!" is what this song is saying. The beginning and the end of summer, you feel sad during the evenings. Hearing "summer," the first thing it reminds me of is the daytime. This song takes away all of the sadness of summer and is packed only with fun. If we have chances to go to summer festivals, we want to play outdoors. Getting excited at a live with everyone would be great.」 (TOMOMI)

BURN
「This song was recorded before tour rehearsals. In succession with 『Emotion』, I wrote about what plagued me in the past; about what was on my mind and conflicts with myself. In addition, this became the theme song for the movie "Rabbit Horror." I saw it by myself in a dark room, and since I was struck with inspriration from the movie and created the song, I want people to enjoy both. By the way, I've seen the movie about 2 times, and there are scenes that made me go "Uwah~"」 (RINA)

Appletachi no Dengon
「In a sense, the outlook of the world in the lyrics and the main character are closest to our older songs 『Shoujo S』 and 『Shunkan Sentimental』. The first and second A melodies are different; that's where the members asked the composer Tajika-san to change it. Since we were able to do what we wanted to do, we were really fired up about making the song, and we got a great song from within SCANDAL.」 (TOMOMI)

Tokyo Skyscraper
「MONOBRIGHT's Hidaka-san produced this song. When we heard the demo, there were points where we thought it felt like garage rock, and at the end it does a 180 and changes into a disco-feeling. From the equipment that he uses, to singing styles/instrument-playing styles, since Hidaka-san has precise and strict ways of direction, we learned quite a lot from him. A while ago he toured America as the keyboardist for Peaches. Cutting it down considerably, the scratch break was really moving.」 (MAMI)

Pride
「Our first single of 2011. 2010 was about bonds and self-confidence, and because we were able to have our own resolves, we wanted to express our resolves again with our first song of the new year. Getting feedback about our songs and live shows, we're happy that we affect peoples' lives, which is better known as us having pride in what we do. That sort of thing is what binds us together.」 (TOMOMI)

Haruka
"There might be people that are happy to just have a dream and leave it at that. Of course, having a dream is better than nothing, but it's important to take action from there. According to people that listen to it, setting off an a journey, changing, growing up, etc., various scenes come to mind. It'd be great if this song becomes a power when acting on something.」 (RINA)

SCANDAL Nanka Buttobase
「Our 8th single that was written by the golden duo of Aki Yoko-san×Uzaki Ryudo-san. Now, looking back, Aigon-san and Hidaka Toru-san joined to work on this recording, and I think it was the first of new challenge. I'm glad that I, TOMO, and MAMI got to make our own vocals.」 (HARUNA)

Very Special
「Influenced by the earthquake disaster, again reaffirming what's important to you, I think it's important to remember what we originally had from the beginning. It'd be great if people cherish special feelings that are usually forgotten; feelings that you wanted conveyed. The beginning was just humming. First, the members listened to it, then finally added it into the album, and the quality was able to grow. This was my first composition, and the song completion process was deeply moving. For me personally, I feel that was a "Very Special" thing that I received.」 (TOMOMI)

one piece
「This song is about the future, written about when a dream came true. A dream that we've always been talking about is doing a one-man live at Osaka Jou Hall. The day that that dream came true at the place we dreamed about, it was written while imagining the scenery we first saw when we opened our eyes. Since we wrote about something that would happen in the past as present, we had to make sure that we properly remember everything, and because we made this song, we want the dream that we never think will happen to come true. For that day, doing our best every day, one step at a time, singing this song together with everyone at Jou Hall is our dream, and a promise we made with each other.」 (RINA)

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

3rd Album - 『BABY ACTION』 - Page 19 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:53 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@thoseguiltyeyes
Thanks for your usual excellent job Jade !
In England everyone has forgotten about the earthquake already so with "Very special"
it is really nice to see that the girls have not !

3rd Album - 『BABY ACTION』 - Page 19 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:54 pm

pacrimguru

pacrimguru

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
that's really great jade, thank you!

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:51 pm

macdyne73

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
What a great insight into their creative process. There don't talk about this enough.

Thanks Jade, great job once again!

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:02 pm

paxo

paxo

International Performer
International Performer
@Jade Excellent job as always!
Thanks for translating this!~
Hope you're feeling better btw =)

3rd Album - 『BABY ACTION』 - Page 19 14534_s
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:00 am

snypershot

snypershot

International Performer
International Performer
so my order for Love Survive and Baby Action.

Love Survive has been ready for a while.

Baby Action has been processed, does that mean I should be getting it released soon, normally these orders don't get processed until a day or 2 before they send me the email for shipping.

Also known as: Ross 3rd Album - 『BABY ACTION』 - Page 19 251803 , Rossy Oliver the cute and fluffy 3rd Album - 『BABY ACTION』 - Page 19 464571 , Rosa, and Pokey The Cute and Fluffy
3rd Album - 『BABY ACTION』 - Page 19 Rossba10
3rd Album - 『BABY ACTION』 - Page 19 Ugefu10

Wat- who said i was joking, be prepared to sit down with Luarahara tomorrow
One Word Story - "TOMOMI, surprisingly tomorrow, will thoseguiltyeyes with HARUNA kick snypershot in his crotch and punched his solar plexus that is hurting him everywhere."
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:05 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
I don't think that means anything, Ross. lol. That's odd that this is odd for you, since it should have been processed a while ago, back around when you first placed the order. Usually when I pre-order stuff, it's processed within a few days after I place the order. When I added in BABY ACTION to my open order the other week, it was "processed" within 2-3 days, I'd say.

But yeah, it'll be ready to be shipped out when the status is changed to something like, "In shipping process."

3rd Album - 『BABY ACTION』 - Page 19 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:09 am

snypershot

snypershot

International Performer
International Performer
I was trying to think back to my other others and remembered if it said processed a few days after or not, of course I couldn't come up with anything. Your probably right, it has been a few months since i placed the order and I must of forgotten about the time it takes.

Thanks for clearing that up for me

Also known as: Ross 3rd Album - 『BABY ACTION』 - Page 19 251803 , Rossy Oliver the cute and fluffy 3rd Album - 『BABY ACTION』 - Page 19 464571 , Rosa, and Pokey The Cute and Fluffy
3rd Album - 『BABY ACTION』 - Page 19 Rossba10
3rd Album - 『BABY ACTION』 - Page 19 Ugefu10

Wat- who said i was joking, be prepared to sit down with Luarahara tomorrow
One Word Story - "TOMOMI, surprisingly tomorrow, will thoseguiltyeyes with HARUNA kick snypershot in his crotch and punched his solar plexus that is hurting him everywhere."
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:51 pm

pacrimguru

pacrimguru

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
sorry if this has been gone over already, but what comes with the regular edition BA? it says "application car"... but application to what?

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=ESCL-3746

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:58 pm

wat

wat

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
it's for a ticket to a special live concert, which is only redeemable in Japan.

https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t3494p80-3rd-album-baby-action#182648

3rd Album - 『BABY ACTION』 - Page 19 SrcM2
I AM GIRAFFE!
damatte0924: Delirious now. May become like that later. Oh wait, it is now.
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:06 pm

pacrimguru

pacrimguru

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
thanks for the info!

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:40 pm

Makoto

Makoto

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
i cant wait for it to be released!!

3rd Album - 『BABY ACTION』 - Page 19 Scanda11
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:38 am

reilachii

reilachii

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://reilachii.tumblr.com
NINKI ratings
01 88.30 Yamashita Tatsuro - Ray Of Hope
02 71.50 BEAST - SO BEAST
03 50.80 SCANDAL - BABY ACTION
04 35.50 Suga Shikao - SugarlessII
05 24.40 Motley Crue - Greatest Hits
06 22.40 Hyadain - Nichijou no Remix CD
07 19.50 Buono! - partenza
08 18.10 Prince of Tennis Character CD - Doku to Kusuri
09 15.70 globe - house of globe
10 15.40 Kurosaki Maon - Goshikiuta-Immortal Lovers-
if scandal will reach the #3 I will sooo happy!! yamashita (I wrote yamapi lol) and best are strong so I wish for the girls to reach at least the numer 3 ;D

Last edited by reilachii on Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:31 am

macdyne73

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
SCANDAL > Motley Crue..! I never thought I'd see that! :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:46 am

alrick13

alrick13

reilachii wrote:NINKI ratings
01 88.30 Yamashita Tatsuro - Ray Of Hope
02 71.50 BEAST - SO BEAST
03 50.80 SCANDAL - BABY ACTION
04 35.50 Suga Shikao - SugarlessII
05 24.40 Motley Crue - Greatest Hits
06 22.40 Hyadain - Nichijou no Remix CD
07 19.50 Buono! - partenza
08 18.10 Prince of Tennis Character CD - Doku to Kusuri
09 15.70 globe - house of globe
10 15.40 Kurosaki Maon - Goshikiuta-Immortal Lovers-
if scandal will reach the #3 I will sooo happy!! yamapi and best are strong so I wish for the girls to reach at least the numer 3 ;D

surprise that Zone Tribute album is not on the top Ten, or may be it is classified in another category? hope they surpass the actual sales of Temptation Box.....

3rd Album - 『BABY ACTION』 - Page 19 AzwBVmg
SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:25 am

reilachii

reilachii

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
alrick13 wrote:
surprise that Zone Tribute album is not on the top Ten, or may be it is classified in another category? hope they surpass the actual sales of Temptation Box.....
maybe, but ninki made just guess of the first 10 position... I don't know because I think tribute albums are count in the normal album charts
what was the temptation box debut position?

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:51 am

alrick13

alrick13

I forgot the Nikki Data on it but for the actual Oricon charts first Day is no. 2 and weekly is at no. 3 with 34,946 actual sales

SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:31 pm

reilachii

reilachii

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
it did soo good!! *___* hope baby action will do the same or better (but I don't think it will do better)

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:50 pm

alrick13

alrick13

reilachii wrote:it did soo good!! *___* hope baby action will do the same or better (but I don't think it will do better)

maybe for the ranking but for the actual sales I think they will hit 40K+ in week one cause they are continuously expanding their fanbase with their hectic across the whole of Japan live shows beginning this year

SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:21 pm

zutto

zutto

Caless Student
Caless Student
thanks for the info!!
i can't wait for it!!!! waaaaaaaaa

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:16 pm

vgncr353

Caless Student
Caless Student
i'm new here XD
where can i order if i'm from the philippines? are they accepting cash? i dont have cards XD
CDJapan,Yesasia,HMV

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:23 pm

alrick13

alrick13

vgncr353 wrote:i'm new here XD
where can i order if i'm from the philippines? are they accepting cash? i dont have cards XD
CDJapan,Yesasia,HMV

try this https://www.facebook.com/fandom.shoppe

SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:28 pm

vgncr353

Caless Student
Caless Student
hey i know that site XD
cdjapan,yesasia and hmv are not accepting cash?

hav you tried to order from this 3 sites?

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:37 pm

cherryblossom550

cherryblossom550

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://ameblo.jp/christina-chan/

here's the cm for BABY ACTION .wow.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:40 pm

Yuume-chan

Caless Student
Caless Student
aawn *-*

So beautiful!!

Nanka Buttobase <3 I love so much

3rd Album - 『BABY ACTION』 - Page 19 I_love10
And I love SCANDAL^^

3rd Album - 『BABY ACTION』 - Page 19 SCANDAL%252520-%252520BEAUTeen%252521%252521
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.