Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next

Go down

Re: 3rd Album - 『BABY ACTION』
Posted Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:23 pm

Aosaru

Aosaru

International Performer
International Performer
For anyone that wants the Hong Kong CD+DVD version for about $27 USD. It comes with a folder:
http://cgi.ebay.com/SCANDAL-Baby-Action-CD-DVD-Folder-LTD-DELUXE-2011-NEW-/150641236868?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item2312eadb84#ht_2908wt_952

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:22 am

vgncr353

Caless Student
Caless Student
KoiMoyou wrote:For anyone that wants the Hong Kong CD+DVD version for about $27 USD. It comes with a folder:
http://cgi.ebay.com/SCANDAL-Baby-Action-CD-DVD-Folder-LTD-DELUXE-2011-NEW-/150641236868?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item2312eadb84#ht_2908wt_952

whats inside the folder?
does this means its not japan made?(hongkong cd+dvd+folder)

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:38 am

Aosaru

Aosaru

International Performer
International Performer
I guess it is just a folder(with the picture of the cover of the magazine) that comes with it as a bonus and I doubt there is anything in it. And yes, it's not the Japanese version. It's the Hong Kong version(made in Hong Kong) but it is official, not a bootleg. I've bought from this seller before.
I put up the link of the Hong Kong version because I know that not everyone can afford to pay about $44 USD for the CD+DVD version.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:03 am

snypershot

snypershot

International Performer
International Performer
Bad news I have no email confirmation for once. The good news is....

my order is in the shipping process, Baby Action and Love Survive are coming soon .clap.

Also known as: Ross 3rd Album - 『BABY ACTION』 - Page 20 251803 , Rossy Oliver the cute and fluffy 3rd Album - 『BABY ACTION』 - Page 20 464571 , Rosa, and Pokey The Cute and Fluffy
3rd Album - 『BABY ACTION』 - Page 20 Rossba10
3rd Album - 『BABY ACTION』 - Page 20 Ugefu10

Wat- who said i was joking, be prepared to sit down with Luarahara tomorrow
One Word Story - "TOMOMI, surprisingly tomorrow, will thoseguiltyeyes with HARUNA kick snypershot in his crotch and punched his solar plexus that is hurting him everywhere."
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:34 pm

suppeople

Caless Student
Caless Student
First post! Been lurking around here more often after AM2 stuff =]. Anyways I have a surprise for you all =D.
https://s1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc449/suppeoplezz/?action=view¤t=IMG_3350.jpg
Wooo got it 4 days early. I preordered the album on vacation at a HK store and expected to get it the day before I leave, however, it came in today (sat in HK) and they called me up to say it was ready =D. To clear up some confusion, the Baby Action magazine has interviews/lyrics on why they wrote the song(darn was hoping they messed up and it was a photobook, oh well =/), BUT it has some damn good pictures. Haven't had time to listen to the songs yet because I'm on vacation and family time is important (grandma/grandpas =D). May post rips (if allowed) in the next 24 hours because I'm really tired from walking 10 hours around HK. Anyawys, enough of my fanboy ranting =D. And no, I'm not going to scan the pictures beacuse 1. no scanner here 2. on vacation 3. by the time i get back home, the scans will be out =] so please dont ask.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:51 pm

Alice

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
suppeople wrote:First post! Been lurking around here more often after AM2 stuff =]. Anyways I have a surprise for you all =D.
https://s1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc449/suppeoplezz/?action=view&current=IMG_3350.jpg
Wooo got it 4 days early. I preordered the album on vacation at a HK store and expected to get it the day before I leave, however, it came in today (sat in HK) and they called me up to say it was ready =D. To clear up some confusion, the Baby Action magazine has interviews/lyrics on why they wrote the song(darn was hoping they messed up and it was a photobook, oh well =/), BUT it has some damn good pictures. Haven't had time to listen to the songs yet because I'm on vacation and family time is important (grandma/grandpas =D). May post rips (if allowed) in the next 24 hours because I'm really tired from walking 10 hours around HK. Anyawys, enough of my fanboy ranting =D. And no, I'm not going to scan the pictures beacuse 1. no scanner here 2. on vacation 3. by the time i get back home, the scans will be out =] so please dont ask.

WHAT!!
Nice one how can you got it 4 days before wow
envy lol nice to hear that

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:14 pm

BB

BB

International Performer
International Performer
please do note that if there are any links for scanned pictures from the magazine edition or mp3 rips from the album. they will be removed as it is official. thanks.

Last edited by BB on Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

3rd Album - 『BABY ACTION』 - Page 20 Rinaavatar1
3rd Album - 『BABY ACTION』 - Page 20 Userbartorres3copy

-credits to lale [=3, for signature-
-credits to kaito for userbar :> -

14.11.2010 - Anime Festival Asia 
01.12.2012 - SCANDAL SPECIAL LIVE IN MALAYSIA 2012 
03.03.2013 - SCANDAL OSAKA JO-HALL 2013 「WONDERFUL TONIGHT」
16.03.2013 - 17.03.2013 - SCANDAL LIVE IN SINGAPORE 2013 
22.06.2014 - SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「360」
28.06.2014 - 29.06.14 - SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「FESTIVAL」
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:36 pm

suppeople

Caless Student
Caless Student
BB wrote:please do note that if there are any links for scanned pictures from the magazine edition, they will be removed as it is official. thanks.

Thanks for informing that scanned pictures are not allowed(new to this forum). Seeing as official products are not allowed(it seems), I will not be posting mp3 rips =[ unless given permission by a mod =o.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:43 pm

pacrimguru

pacrimguru

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
^ awesome! thanks for the info, that's the version i ordered too. can't wait to get it. oh, and have a good trip!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:37 pm

wat

wat

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Thanks for confirming the HK "early release."

There are a few spreads in the magazine where they're holding up signs with the the time written on them. It's exactly what you see on http://www.bijint.com/ ; since the site is known to do collaborations I expect to see the girls make an appearance after the album is officially released.

3rd Album - 『BABY ACTION』 - Page 20 SrcM2
I AM GIRAFFE!
damatte0924: Delirious now. May become like that later. Oh wait, it is now.
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:21 pm

Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
wow how'd u get it 4 days ealry?? wow thats really cool! thanks for sharing! man now i cant wait for my copy.....................................waiting.........

3rd Album - 『BABY ACTION』 - Page 20 2282749210 SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  3rd Album - 『BABY ACTION』 - Page 20 2282749210

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:39 am

masterelr

masterelr

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://cid-3a0eab0931174b17.spaces.live.com/
I'm thinking of getting the magazine version and noticed there's a big difference with the price between PlayAsia (U$46) and CDJapan (U$51). And thats not including CDJapan's killer shipping fees. Anyone knows why? PlayAsia seems to be cheaper. I was thinking it should be more expensive since they have to import it from Japan and stuff.
Thinking of buying from PlayAsia since the shipping is also cheaper. But I'm worried it might be the Hong Kong version (which I'm sure is not) or something.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:44 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
$5? I wouldn't really call exactly that a "big" difference, but when you take into account the shipping, yeah, there is a little more of a difference. Rates vary depending on your country, but this is how much it would be for shipping to the US: If you go with PlayAsia + their cheapest shipping, it would be about $49.39. If you go with CDJ + their cheapest shipping, it would be about $61.24. Yeah, now that is a difference.

I'm not sure why they're cheaper, but hey; since both companies sell the same exact thing, I'd say go with the cheaper company/PlayAsia.

And unless it says specifically that it's the Hong Kong version (there's only one up on PlayAsia, and that's the DVD version), then it will be the Japanese version. It'll also have a little Japan flag next to the photo of the CD.

3rd Album - 『BABY ACTION』 - Page 20 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:05 am

reilachii

reilachii

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://reilachii.tumblr.com
I always use CDjapan even if someone call it "expensive" because I found it the faster ^^ I don't know how much playasia is fast.
I really want to buy the magazine version...but I don't have money XD damn

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:15 pm

masterelr

masterelr

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote: If you go with PlayAsia + their cheapest shipping, it would be about $49.39. If you go with CDJ + their cheapest shipping, it would be about $61.24. Yeah, now that is a difference.
Oh yeah.. thats what I'm talking about.
Guess I'll go for playAsia then. But CDJapan is giving a sticker if I buy from them. Daaamn... This sucks.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:29 pm

pacrimguru

pacrimguru

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
another thing to think about is CDJ gives out all the Japan First Press materials when available like posters, buttons, and stickers. i'm not sure if PlayAsia does or not. can anyone confirm if they do or not?

i bought a magazine edition from CDJ but i'm looking to get a DVD version now too. i found this on eBay and it looks like some sort of HK Limited edition. it's a great price, has free shipping, and comes with a "folder" and the DVD. anyone know what this folder is about?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150641236868

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:23 pm

masterelr

masterelr

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
pacrimguru wrote:another thing to think about is CDJ gives out all the Japan First Press materials when available like posters, buttons, and stickers. i'm not sure if PlayAsia does or not. can anyone confirm if they do or not?

i bought a magazine edition from CDJ but i'm looking to get a DVD version now too. i found this on eBay and it looks like some sort of HK Limited edition. it's a great price, has free shipping, and comes with a "folder" and the DVD. anyone know what this folder is about?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150641236868

As for as I know only CDJ and HMV gives out First Press materials. Never seen PlayAsia giving any.
As for the DVD version on eBay, the guy did posted a pic of what looked like a folder cover. Looks like its for storing A4 paper or something.
PlayAsia is selling it even cheaper. But it doesn't come with this folder thing and I'm not sure how much will the price increase if you add in the shipping fee.
http://www.play-asia.com/Baby_Action_CDDVD_Limited_Edition/paOS-13-71-ax-49-en-70-4b8i.html

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:57 pm

berserk

berserk

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
3rd Album - 『BABY ACTION』 - Page 20 28134110150245445511828

just a normal folder, nothing inside............

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:38 pm

BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I never personally used PlayAsia, but from what I'd heard from those who used HMV, PlayAsia, YesAsia and CDJapan, YesAsia and CDJAPAN is fast with their shipping compared to PlayAsia, at the cheapest shipping option.
I'd used HMV before, and I'd always have to personally confirmed right before shipping, which I find irritating.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:41 pm

snypershot

snypershot

International Performer
International Performer
reilachii wrote:I always use CDjapan even if someone call it "expensive" because I found it the faster ^^ I don't know how much playasia is fast.
I really want to buy the magazine version...but I don't have money XD damn

I will agree it does seem more expensive, and am bias since i have not tried another company. CDJapan to me has great customer support and the thing that keeps me going to CDJapan is that they have frequent shopper points which can help with your orders. I had over 1200 frequent shopper points (calculated in yen) which brought my Love Survive and BABY ACTION order from roughly 80$ USD (I choose fedex shipping the fastest available) to 68$ USD.

And the bonus stuff I get from CDJapan is always great.

Also known as: Ross 3rd Album - 『BABY ACTION』 - Page 20 251803 , Rossy Oliver the cute and fluffy 3rd Album - 『BABY ACTION』 - Page 20 464571 , Rosa, and Pokey The Cute and Fluffy

One Word Story - "TOMOMI, surprisingly tomorrow, will thoseguiltyeyes with HARUNA kick snypershot in his crotch and punched his solar plexus that is hurting him everywhere."
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:36 am

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Just got an email that CDJapan has shipped my copies Ho Onion

Social networks: Twitter, Facebook
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:37 am

snypershot

snypershot

International Performer
International Performer
same here, with no huge extra shipping charge added .clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:01 am

Cryptor

Cryptor

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cryptor1/
Thank you for shopping at CDJapan.

We shipped your order today.

damn can´t wait ! .hora.

3rd Album - 『BABY ACTION』 - Page 20 76561198015702407
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:22 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
I just got the same message from CDJapan !

Perhaps we will be one of the lucky one's and get a free poster !

3rd Album - 『BABY ACTION』 - Page 20 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:38 am

Cryptor

Cryptor

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cryptor1/
@tonymiller i hope so . . . . come on CDJapan .please.

3rd Album - 『BABY ACTION』 - Page 20 76561198015702407
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum