Naruto [Page 9 of 10]

Re: Naruto
Posted on Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:16 pm

KappaAlphaIota

Caless Student
Caless Student
^ Haha i like their reasoning on that. I just want to know who Tobi is now, even if it does turn out to be someone random like Ichiraku.

Also, does anyone have any idea what has being going on with the manga lately? The issues seem to be getting released really inconsistently, or is that caused by the translators?

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:52 am

Reachie

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Anybody reading the recent chapters lately? Things have been getting pretty darn interesting, imo.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:11 pm

kaitoKid

Administrator
Administrator
http://tinyurl.com/c9n8he4
^i am.
Spoiler:
i still think Obito's reason is dumb.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:32 pm

Reachie

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Yup.

Spoiler:
Fully agree on that. I can't believe he wants to destroy the world because his childhood crush died when he was... what 13? Serious feelings for a kid Whistle It's sad though, because I actually like the entire "It's Obito" thing. Just find the reason for destroying the world that Kishi came up with for him pretty lame :/ But I can't wait too see how this entire thing will turn out with Madara there and hopefully Sasuke will get involved soon.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:31 pm

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Spoiler:
I don't think Obito reason's is dumb, although I don't think he's right in doing it either. What I meant is that I understand his reasoning. He care deeply for his 2 friends, Kakashi and Rin, and after him nearly put to death for saving them and always determined to return and fight side by side with them. When he finally saw them, he witness Kakashi killing Rin with his Chidori, it's extremely sad and painful. He felt the worst pain, to see one person he deeply cared for kill another. That is a shinobi war and that's why he hate war and knows that in order to end war and pain and bring peace, he believed in the Eternal Tsukiyomi technique is the way to end all wars.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:52 am

nhv_howell

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Spoiler:
Kakashi killed rin

Onion Rider Lez do dizz Workhard Onion

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:03 am

Reachie

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
nhv_howell wrote:
Spoiler:
Kakashi killed rin
No offence, but I think this is nothing new for people reading the manga, and it's pretty much what we've been talking about just now. And I would probably refrain from making short posts like that. I don't wanna be an ass, but it might be considered spam.

@BigDnm01
Spoiler:
I understand and I think this was really just what started everything off, it doesn't seem like he still cares much for Rin. I just find it hard to swallow though that his ulterior motive was love Wew It's just very unoriginal these days imo

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:33 pm

kaitoKid

Administrator
Administrator
@nhv that's kinda obvious Straight Face

Reachie wrote:

Spoiler:
I just find it hard to swallow though that his ulterior motive was love Wew It's just very unoriginal these days imo
+1

Spoiler:
also, did he even know the reason why kakashi did it? Nonetheless creating a new world with Rin alive is indeed cliche' imo

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:39 am

Reachie

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Spoiler:
Yeah, they haven't said anything yet why Kakashi killed her. And there won't be a chapter next week :/

Oh as a little side note, Naruto is getting a little something for the Upcoming game Ultimate Ninja Storm 3. Looks surprisingly good on him :p

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:54 pm

バイオハザード お宅

Caless Student
Caless Student
Now it's over, after all this years it turns out like this?

Spoiler:

@ the end of ch.618 Orochimaru used the Edo Tensei to bring back the 4 Hokages.
Epic? yes that's just epic!

I really like the manga and that's just NO surprise but hey it's after all this years still a great Series.

[center]
[/center]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:44 pm

nhv_howell

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
and the 3rd and the 4th are now included,

Onion Rider Lez do dizz Workhard Onion

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:31 pm

kaitoKid

Administrator
Administrator
i was actually anticipating the resurrection of the 4 hokages Onion Shine

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:57 pm

バイオハザード お宅

Caless Student
Caless Student
kaitoKid wrote:i was actually anticipating the resurrection of the 4 hokages

Same here, all the time i was thinking about Edo Tensei Minato (but nah this wouldn't make sense.)
Then Orochimaru revive him and 1,2,3. Hokage.
I was like this

And now all 4 are there at the same time...
Looks like this will be epic

Can't wait for next chapter ^-^

[center]
[/center]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:22 am

gamer16

Caless Student
Caless Student
The manga that came out recently left me looking like: OMG

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:11 pm

BerryTwoC

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Warning, spoiler with image.:
I wonder what would happen if Yamato was shown using Shinsuusenju ...

Last edited by BerryTwoC on Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added image.)

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed May 01, 2013 4:07 am

SCAPepper

International Performer
International Performer
I have all the Naruto manga from volume 21 and older manga that are the end of the classic Naruto are unglued, does anyone know how I could glue the leaves?

SooJung stole my heart
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed May 22, 2013 6:31 pm

Reachie

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Well guys, looks like shit's going down in Naruto Hohoho Onion
Must say, that this Manga currently has me far more interested than Bleach. Kishi really knows how to create a huge cluster f*ck hahaha!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed May 22, 2013 8:32 pm

guiguis

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
The new chapter is so amazing.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:45 pm

DayhawK68

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://thescandalinjapan.tumblr.com
TOJ Onion I always believed in you Sakura-chan.

Sasuke don't mess this up. RAWR Onion

Naruto you just keep being awesome and listen to Hinata. Onion Rider

*Graphic made by me, DayhawK68*
CANTA PeaceMy SCANDAL Blog! CANTA Peace
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:08 pm

Animelover

Caless Student
Caless Student
Straight Edge Savior wrote:
I have all the Naruto manga from volume 21 and older manga that are the end of the classic Naruto are unglued, does anyone know how I could glue the leaves?

I have Naruto Volume 13 and that the only classic Naruto Manga I've got. Then in the Shippuden series, I have volumes 37, 40-41, 49-50, and 52-61. I can't wait for the new volume hits the stores. I really love to get it.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:47 am

kaitoKid

Administrator
Administrator
imma bump this after a year because of this and this only Onion XD
wth naruto:

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:17 am

Reachie

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
^
I was laughing so hard at this... like really? Sakura's reaction was priceless :D

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:38 am

YUI

Caless Student
Caless Student
lol I didn't expect Naruto to use Sexy no Jutsu on a serious fight hahaha

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:38 am

kaitoKid

Administrator
Administrator
Finally!
Naruto ends next month~

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:11 am

Reachie

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
kaitoKid wrote:Finally!
Naruto ends next month~
Finally the story comes to a conclusion, but still... Nuuuu ;_;

Back to top Go down