turtle-san wrote:I see. So I reckon you'd be getting yours from there right?
I'm going to try that first. Depending on how it works I might go for Yahoo Japan Auction instead or in addition to.
turtle-san wrote:May I ask which service do you use to get the membership and how much does it cost in total?
Here's the way I know of to get a membership:
- Go www.celga.com
and fill out a webshop order.
- Give the SM website address for the order https://kitty.co.jp/SCANDAL_MANIA/
- The cost of the SM membership it 5,000 yen.
- Also provide your personal information that they will need to process your membership: first name, last name, date of birth, gender, email address
- Pay the celga invoice(s)
- Currently celga will not email you when get mail from a fanclub membership
- Politely check periodically if you have fanclub mail waiting using the shipping request form on celga.com
- Get your membership card shipped to you so you can find out your membership number
Cost will be the 5,000 yen + celga fees + international shipping for your membership card. Then you can probably estimate over the next year you'll need to pay international shipping on somewhere around 4 mailings.
turtle-san wrote:Getting a lil desperate now...I heard the membership takes 1-2 months to process.
Yeah, I'd expect it to be around a month.
turtle-san wrote:If everything else fails I'll just register for membership so I can go to other live next year. Speaking of which, you mentioned about the SHUS crew, is there a thread on it?
Not that I know of, this was just from talking to people.