Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Re: Budokan March 28th 2012
Posted Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:21 pm

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Serenula wrote:@320x200 when I went for X Japan at Tokyo Dome, it was first come first served as sitting is already listed on the ticket.

Yeah, I've had a similar experience at Tokyo Dome. If the seats are assigned then it is first-come-first-served. If it is standing room only / general admission people are grouped and let in by the order of the ticket number.

Social networks: Twitter, Facebook
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:52 am

Flare

Flare

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
320x200 wrote:
Flare wrote:... while we freeze our butts off Q-ing in the streets of Tokyo at 6-13°C.

I'm not sure if everyone knows or not, but general admission in Japan isn't done first-come-first-serve like it usually is over here. It's done in order of ticket number. So, anyone buying tickets off YJA or anywhere, the ticket number really matters for general admission.

Their Virgin Hall Tour seems to be assigned seats. Well, we've no idea how it's going to be for Budokan tho. Well, I'm thinking about Q-ing/camping for merchandise... Since this is Budokan... there'll probably be something special/exclusive.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:04 am

HirumaKyo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
ah... but have anyone able to get the tickets or we will have to go for black market prices? Onion huh?

Budokan March 28th 2012 - Page 4 ToriiGateKamiworkssignature2
Rina's cutest moment
Haruna: Chicken rice.. 2 days... *Rina posed with 2 fingers!!* LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:14 am

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I haven't been able to get anyone to get anything with that number so far. It's only answered by a person for a couple hours and the time difference makes it difficult for people to call during that time.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:15 am

Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@320x200 did JNTO LIED to me!?... well, I haven gotten back any emails so far either... its going to be October very soon..

Budokan March 28th 2012 - Page 4 Yakusoku-1

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:05 am

Flare

Flare

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Serenula wrote:@320x200 did JNTO LIED to me!?... well, I haven gotten back any emails so far either... its going to be October very soon..

Nah, the number is correct. That's the number for Hot Stuff Promotion. It's stated on SCANDAL's blog...
http://6109.jp/scandal4/?info=1#inf_1994

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:30 am

turtle-san

turtle-san

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.facebook.com/chewyee.at.work
Just curious, if anyone SCANDAL MANIA member?

I'm thinking of joining to get the tickets but I think I'm a little too late for this move.

Anyone knows if the membership can purchase multple tickets?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:32 am

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I'm a member, I don't know if members can purchase multiple tickets or not. Some of the SHUS crew are getting memberships right now trying to get them in time.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:36 am

turtle-san

turtle-san

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I see. So I reckon you'd be getting yours from there right?

May I ask which service do you use to get the membership and how much does it cost in total?

Getting a lil desperate now...

I heard the membership takes 1-2 months to process.

If everything else fails I'll just register for membership so I can go to other live next year. Speaking of which, you mentioned about the SHUS crew, is there a thread on it?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:43 am

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
turtle-san wrote:I see. So I reckon you'd be getting yours from there right?
I'm going to try that first. Depending on how it works I might go for Yahoo Japan Auction instead or in addition to.

turtle-san wrote:May I ask which service do you use to get the membership and how much does it cost in total?
Here's the way I know of to get a membership:

- Go www.celga.com and fill out a webshop order.
- Give the SM website address for the order https://kitty.co.jp/SCANDAL_MANIA/
- The cost of the SM membership it 5,000 yen.
- Also provide your personal information that they will need to process your membership: first name, last name, date of birth, gender, email address
- Pay the celga invoice(s)
- Currently celga will not email you when get mail from a fanclub membership
- Politely check periodically if you have fanclub mail waiting using the shipping request form on celga.com
- Get your membership card shipped to you so you can find out your membership number

Cost will be the 5,000 yen + celga fees + international shipping for your membership card. Then you can probably estimate over the next year you'll need to pay international shipping on somewhere around 4 mailings.

turtle-san wrote:Getting a lil desperate now...I heard the membership takes 1-2 months to process.
Yeah, I'd expect it to be around a month.

turtle-san wrote:If everything else fails I'll just register for membership so I can go to other live next year. Speaking of which, you mentioned about the SHUS crew, is there a thread on it?
Not that I know of, this was just from talking to people.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:48 am

turtle-san

turtle-san

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I see... So even after getting the membership, I still need to ship the membership card over to know my number... It might take another 1-2 weeks just for that isn't it...

Doesn't sound very possible to me to attend Budokan this way.

I think I'll wait till a little later and apply the membership so it'll last longer throughout next year then... Sad

Side track a little, I very briefly looked through the Live page on their website and I don't see much concerts that give priority to fan club member. Discounting those member only events, there isn't much concerts as I mentioned right?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:23 am

HirumaKyo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
ermm... so, can i ask if are we going to amass the number of people going and then buy the tickets or are we going to get the tickets ourselves? Onion huh?

Rina's cutest moment
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:40 pm

zechzech

zechzech

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
So far, is there a official date the tix starts going on sale?
excluding the official FCs privileges

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:50 am

xKai

xKai

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
cost of SCANDAL MANIA is 5,000yen?
per year or life time?

Budokan March 28th 2012 - Page 4 20kacsh

SCANDAL is a part of my life
SCANDAL is in my blood

RINA :3
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:53 am

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
HirumaKyo wrote:ermm... so, can i ask if are we going to amass the number of people going and then buy the tickets or are we going to get the tickets ourselves?
I don't think anyone knows of a guaranteed way to buy a lot of tickets, so right now I'd say everyone is looking to buy for themselves.

zechzech wrote:So far, is there a official date the tix starts going on sale?
excluding the official FCs privileges
I haven't heard of a date yet.

xKai wrote:cost of SCANDAL MANIA is 5,000yen?
per year or life time?
Per year. it is 5,000 yen the first year and 4,000 yen each year after that.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:58 am

HirumaKyo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
320x200 wrote:
HirumaKyo wrote:ermm... so, can i ask if are we going to amass the number of people going and then buy the tickets or are we going to get the tickets ourselves?
I don't think anyone knows of a guaranteed way to buy a lot of tickets, so right now I'd say everyone is looking to buy for themselves.

hmm... well, i guess we'll have to wait till theres a guaranteed way for us to get a lot of tickets...

Rina's cutest moment
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:18 pm

propglenn

propglenn

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I have been in contact with Japan Travel Bureau JTB about acquiring tickets and travel plans. She sent me this email. Not good news.

Glenn,

I heard back from Tokyo office today.

I'm sorry to tell you this, but they said that they will not be able to purchase tickets during the pre-sale. When it goes to a general public sale, we can try. We charge $35.00 per ticket handling fee in addition to whatever the ticket price may be.

If you would like to try the general sale, since the tickets will be non-refundable we will require a pre-payment (credit card is okay), and we will make refunds for any tickets that could not be purchased. Also, as I mentioned there is a limit to 4 tickets per person, and we still need to figure out how we may be able to get 15.

Do you have any friends in Japan who can become a SCANDAL MANIA member? The pre-sale staring on Oct. 13 seems to be for existing members only, but there is another period (Nov. 7 through 10) for new members who joined between Oct. 5 and 30. This 2nd period seems to be a lottery process. You call the ticket office any time during this period, get a number, and wait for the result.

Regards,

Etsuko Aoyama | Assistant Manager, Group & Leisure Dept.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:19 am

HirumaKyo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

so im guessing that this march trip will be more towards people who have the time and able to get the tickets? .deli.

Rina's cutest moment
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:27 pm

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
The ticket lottery for the general public has opened:

https://va.pia.jp/index.jsp?slcd=V2308&n=1425115811

The way it works is that from now until December 4th you can enter for up to 4 tickets. On December 8th the results are announced; you will get an email telling you if you won any tickets or not. If you pay by credit card you are charged for the tickets you won at that point.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:44 am

holocaust

holocaust

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Hallo all!

I just registered, guess I'm really late, if possible, can I join you guys who wants to go? I'm also really looking forward to this concert! ..but don't know how to get a concert ticket, T_T

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:58 am

HirumaKyo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@holocaust you can take a look at 320x200 post above yours... its a lottery to get to ticket... a chance gamble... if not, you will have to wait till feb to get the tickets... but then, im not sure of the number of people going on this trip...

off-topic: is your avatar drawn by you? thats an awesome art... O.O

Rina's cutest moment
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:41 pm

propglenn

propglenn

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
!holocaust.....I know it's a pain, but go through this thread from the beginning. There is a wealth of info here. Good luck and see you there!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:14 pm

rockmonster

Caless Student
Caless Student
propglenn wrote:I have been in contact with Japan Travel Bureau JTB about acquiring tickets and travel plans. She sent me this email. Not good news.

How can I contact JTB? Would you please tell me the e-mail address?

Is there still a chance to get tickets?

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:10 pm

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
If anyone doesn't have their passport yet, just FYI unless you pay extra for fast processing it usually takes 6-8 weeks to come in.

Also random thing that just came to mind, unlike some countries in Europe, you need to carry it with you at all times in Japan. I've only been stopped for my passport by the police once, and they were super nice and everything, but odds are good someone will check yours at some point during your visit.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:21 pm

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
peak fam, u guy r well lucky, i wanna go japan and c the Budokan match but manz cant go cos of disability and College, plus i doubt my mum will allow me 2 go.

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes
Budokan March 28th 2012 - Page 4 Kva9P

yea fam, Spraying SCANDAL 2 the world
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum