Re: SCANDAL Twitter Pictures
Posted on Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:41 pm

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
http://scandaluniverse.wordpress.com
Posted today by RINA...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

---------------------------
I am now an inactive admin.
I can still be around from time to time if my help is needed, but for urgent matters you can contact the SH Staff

|| FORUM RULES || Avatar and Signature Rules || Donate and help SH || SH Link Index ||
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:26 am

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Hair and Fashion photos... very Rina like

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
SCANDAL Haruna Happy SCANDAL Mami Nice One SCANDAL Tomomi  LOL  SCANDAL Rina UHUH! SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:32 pm

mc~

Administrator
Administrator

I can still be around from time to time if my help is needed, but for urgent matters you can contact the SH Staff

|| FORUM RULES || Avatar and Signature Rules || Donate and help SH || SH Link Index ||
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:50 pm

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
Man i'm off twitter (and pretty much civillization) for weekdays,and when i'm back i find that RINA twirls her hair and then straightens it out again.....

Girls,any idea as to why girls like to do that?

"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:30 pm

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
EugeneAng wrote:Man i'm off twitter (and pretty much civillization) for weekdays,and when i'm back i find that RINA twirls her hair and then straightens it out again.....

Girls,any idea as to why girls like to do that?

I'm not terribly girly in anway but I just think she likes changing her hairstyle everynow and then... maybe cause she likes her hair curled... who knows..

SCANDAL Haruna Happy SCANDAL Mami Nice One SCANDAL Tomomi  LOL  SCANDAL Rina UHUH! SCANDAL

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:18 am

HamiTori

Caless Student
Caless Student
Rina looks great in both curly or straight hair. Looks elegant in curly hair and cute in her straight hair.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:39 pm

alrick13

SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:23 pm

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

scandal-band avatar and promo pic for Budokan

Love

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:29 pm

amz7250

Banned
Banned
ezit fam, thats looks well sick u no, tomomi looks like hitman,

yea fam, tnxs 4 the update

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes

yea fam, Spraying SCANDAL 2 the world
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:56 pm

Reachie

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Will they be wearing that at Budokan, does anybody know?

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:16 am

Izayama33

Caless Student
Caless Student
This may sound a bit sacrilegious, but I prefer them wearing casual looking clothing like in the promo pic, then their current costumes. Gives them a more serious but casual alternative-rock look, especially what Haruna and Mami is wearing.

"Creativity requires the courage to let go of certainties." - Erich Fromm

"...One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane." - Nikola Tesla
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:28 am

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
Pffffffffhhhhhhhhhhh i dun like that tux RINA's wearing.Makes her look so manly.

"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:06 am

Hammer

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Izayama33 wrote:This may sound a bit sacrilegious, but I prefer them wearing casual looking clothing like in the promo pic, then their current costumes. Gives them a more serious but casual alternative-rock look, especially what Haruna and Mami is wearing.

yes I have to agree partially with this... I agree that they are looking nice with those casual looking clothing (as you said, specially Mami and Haru). But their costumes also looks good on them, so yeah, I like this very much at least for the change in look.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:13 pm

phoenixnumber1

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Mami looks really good! Her hair looks great, and she's giving a much more punk rock and mature vibe than before. Of all the hair changes i think hers is the most improvement (though she looked nice before), she really looks like a rock guitarist now!

I like Haru and Mami's outfits more than Tomo and Rina, like is said above it is a refreshing change from gaudy uniforms (though that was a great USP). As a band their image is going from pop school girls to confident rock band and that is cool! :D

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:12 am

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Within a quick span of half a year, SCANDAL has totally changed their image. Rina looks very smart in her suit (I searched it up it a suit not a tux) and Tomo in her double breasted jacket and bowler hat. They both look like business women. XD Mami and Haru more rebel wearing casual.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:38 pm

ハナビラ~

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Mami looks pretty epic on the pic! I love her clothes and Haru's too
And yeah Rina and Tomo do look like buisness women! But not in a bad way.
I think I'd prefer it too if they would wear casual clothes more often, it looks more serious and mature,
though I love their costumes.

Back to top Go down

Warm & Fuzzy
Posted on Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:39 am

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
Looks like Rina's feeling cozy Hotspring Onion

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:06 pm

DUL7

International Performer
International Performer
Shout Rina, I miss your cute face! Please post more of your cute face rather than your teaser trailer like pics.. Balloon

but I gotta admit I feel cozy after watching that pic.. Onion huh?

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:17 am

Lexian

@scandal_rina

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:42 am

Lexian

Rina's got her copy of SCANDAL SHOW!

March 14 Update:

March 29 Update:

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:43 am

harumidachi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Rina's Profile Pic

I LOVE SCANDAL (スキャンダル)
Haruna Ono
Mami Sasazaki
Tomomi Ogawa
Rina Suzuki
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:26 am

Lexian

Mami and a member of the staff on the tour bus

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:10 am

vu2903

Caless Student
Caless Student
mc~ wrote:Just saw this one and I died.

It's not exactly a pic from twitter but she posted it there so yeah.

Source: [url=http://photozou.jp/photo/show/406546/111131665
http://photozou.jp/photo/show/406546/111131665[/quote[/url]]

someone ,call me an ambulance

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:34 am

Lexian

Dinosaur towel!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:31 pm

alrick13

SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down