Go down

Thanks!
Posted Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:35 pm

Kris1Otaku

Kris1Otaku

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
Kris1Otaku wrote:Does anyone have information regarding the music that was pulled from iTunes, Google, etc.., and if there are any plans to restore their availability in those affected regions?   US for me, or other regions for applicable fans.

Affected regions = every country in the world except for Japan lol

It's probably very likely that their music will also be up on iTunes/etc. at the same time it goes back up again on Spotify/Apple Music, which they said is coming soon.

As for the reason(s) why they had to take them down in the first place, there are obviously plenty of fan speculations about that. Officially, the band has never addressed the problem, so it's unlikely they'll ever say what the real reason(s) was/were.
Thanks so much for your knowledge and assistance as always!  I’ll be anxiously awaiting the return on iTunes.    Apple’s made it difficult to manage US and JP accounts.  I need to use 2 devices due to the 90 day rule 😖. I know this may wishing for too much but I can only hope they will add the videos too when they make the music available in the US again.

Please, Just a few more minutes away from the Real World.   CANTA Clap
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL's official YouTube channel
Posted Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:34 am

etwee

etwee

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
SCANDAL's YouTube channel just made most of the band's albums available, "provided to YouTube by SONY" no less. The channel is rapidly adding new subscribers too. What's up? Happiness!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:07 am

izzy

izzy

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
etwee wrote:SCANDAL's YouTube channel just made most of the band's albums available, "provided to YouTube by SONY" no less. The channel is rapidly adding new subscribers too. What's up? Happiness!
Here in Europe we still have to wait (like for Spotify), on Scandal's Youtube channel only Honey and Masterpiece are available in the albums playlist.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:19 pm

Tuba

Tuba

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
etwee wrote:SCANDAL's YouTube channel just made most of the band's albums available, "provided to YouTube by SONY" no less. The channel is rapidly adding new subscribers too. What's up? Happiness!

Just came here to post about this. Don't know if I'm late or if they just got available in my country.

Just like with Spotify, Best Scandal and Baby Action are missing.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (5 votes)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwVezO0mDqQ

SCANDAL is releasing a documentary series called 「“her” Diary 2021 on YouTube」  on their official YouTube channel at the end of every month!

The first episode is now live with English subs!

A documentary that captures SCANDAL's reality will be posted to YouTube every month!

SCANDAL, who are currently in their 15th year, is releasing a documentary series called 「“her” Diary 2021 on YouTube」  on their official YouTube channel.

This documentary that captures SCANDAL's reality features valuable content that can only be seen here such as the feelings of each member, music production, behind the scenes of shoots, and what goes on during meetings.

Episode #1, posted today, features footage of HARUNA approaching how she will record vocals for "eternal," the band's first single of 2021 releasing on March 3rd.

https://www.scandal-4.com/news/her-diary/

#front-page #herdiary2021

SCANDAL's official YouTube channel - Page 7 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:56 am

YoonSic

YoonSic

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I'm so happy when I saw they provide the English subtitles in the video XD

Love this diary concept, getting to know the members' thought is always nice.
And, it's only once per month? Aw, wish the video is longer tho... Hahahaha

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:20 am

astoriasky

astoriasky

International Performer
International Performer
I just saw this OMGGGG! So proud to be in this forum.

i cant wait to see more!

SCANDAL's official YouTube channel - Page 7 6143074812_5b541c9f03_z
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:15 am

Andy666

Andy666

International Performer
International Performer
Wonderful job on the subtitles.

Listening to Haruna on wanting to finding her own way of singing. I am interested to see how this will go as I was reading Dave Grohl was saying about their new Album he wanting sound less like Foo Fighters past years.
To me it sound like Haruna want to go down this route, could there be shift in balance on songwriting for this up coming album. I laughed when Haruna was just about to sing, then cut back to her sitting again, what a tease that was. I thought we will hear a few seconds of a song SCANDAL's official YouTube channel - Page 7 1f606 

Back to top Go down

SCANDAL's official YouTube channel
Posted Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:19 am

meikam81

meikam81

Caless Student
Caless Student
Seems like Haruna has had a growing desire to have more input into the way she sings their songs. But because of consideration of the other members and time constraints it has been difficult. Would be interesting to see if she does decide to do so going forward. Watching this reminded me of this interview during their HONEY promotions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hemR2modYSg .

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:45 am

strawhatcrew

strawhatcrew

Caless Student
Caless Student
Thx for the sub.. really appreaciate it. And wow scandal is putting content on youtube now!!
is this what they said about doing something that cant be done with sony?? eventho its short and the content is release only once per month i gladly appreaciate their effort as they are already veteran in this scene and still have passion to do it. Idk if other jpn act also do something like this. But kpop group always does something like this. Its still a baby step but its a huge step for me. Thx for catering to international fan!!

SCANDAL's official YouTube channel - Page 7 70z490W
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:37 am

Johnnie-Mami-Haru-fan

Johnnie-Mami-Haru-fan

Caless Student
Caless Student
Nice to see Haru, she's on the way to 33 and seems to be growing into her beauty. 

I'm quite interested to hear her own way of singing a song without outside interference or taking other peoples comments on board.  Tsuki has been her finest moment as a "Haruna" song in my opinion.  I love to listen to it while driving. : )

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:44 am

kamaji

Caless Student
Caless Student
A job well done. Long may it continue

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:40 pm

Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.setlist.fm/user/Meph1766
Thanks. A question for those who understand. This thing on Haruna's neck, what is it for? for warmth? To sing better?  SCANDAL's official YouTube channel - Page 7 1f3a4  I'm don't know anything about this  SCANDAL's official YouTube channel - Page 7 1f600

SCANDAL's official YouTube channel - Page 7 VOFnWIx
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:59 pm

GT

GT

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@ Meph1766 I don't sing myself but like you I would guess it's some sort of heated pad to help keep the muscles in the neck and throat relaxed. 

Love video diaries gives a real insight into what goes on behind the scenes and the subs are excellent  Nice one

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:05 pm

hogradish

hogradish

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
This is a great idea for them. They clearly took a lesson from Rina's success. Not only will it generate revenue, but it will drive traffic to their channel. I hope it's really successful.
It must feel good to be trusted to accurately convey their feelings in a very different language. They must hold you in high regard. Deservedly so.

UPDATE: 75% of the YouTube comments are about the subs, lol.
UPDATE: Things I'd like to see:
30 minutes of practice ending in "Please Please Me"
30 minutes of practice ending in 'Linda Linda" with Mami singing lead in punk outfit, Tomomi on the only guitar, Haruna on bass.
Mami vs Tomomi in a $20 outfit challenge at Mode Off.
Haruna vs Rina in a $30 outfit challenge at Don Quijote.
Laser tag.
Carrying the Olympic torch.
Serenading a nursing home.
Being recognized in public.
Trying out a Fender Acoustasonic guitar.
Trying out over the top exotic makeup. Think Vegas trapeze act.
Massive roller coaster ride.
Build your own pizza/hamburger/sandwich
Playing "Mystery Date"
Waiting for a bus, I really don't care. Anything.

Last edited by hogradish on Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:17 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : clarity, slight gushing, coffee rush)

Friendship. Effort. Victory.
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:09 pm

Steadystate

Steadystate

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
^Unlucky Morpheus does very regular Q&A on their YouTube channel, it would be nice to see her Scandal members do the same. Though Rina has already done it a few times on her personal channel. SCANDAL's official YouTube channel - Page 7 1f60a

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator

This month's video features footage of the members shooting the music video and promo pictures for "eternal."

Please take a look at the world view of the "eternal" artwork and each member's thoughts on the song.

#front-page #herdiary2021 #scandal_eternal

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:28 am

Johnnie-Mami-Haru-fan

Johnnie-Mami-Haru-fan

Caless Student
Caless Student
Wonderful, thank you for sharing it here! 

Scandal always make me feel positive.  I hope they continue for many more years to come.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:45 am

strawhatcrew

strawhatcrew

Caless Student
Caless Student
nice, we can see behind the scene of the mv shooting!
wish they release more often tho  SCANDAL's official YouTube channel - Page 7 1f605

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

This month's video features footage from when MAMI performed at the "FM802 Hikigatari-bu -Haru Urara-hen-" concert on March 7th at Namba Hatch.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:51 am

strawhatcrew

strawhatcrew

Caless Student
Caless Student
nice, new content!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:29 am

Steadystate

Steadystate

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Mami is wearing the same Reebok facemask that Rina is wearing in this VLOG  SCANDAL's official YouTube channel - Page 7 1f601

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator

The fourth video of documentary series 「“her” Diary 2021 on YouTube」 on SCANDAL's official YouTube channel is now live.

This month's video is a documentary about SCANDAL's tour that concluded just the other day.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:32 pm

Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.setlist.fm/user/Meph1766
As I understand it, a state of emergency was again introduced in Japan. Good for them have complete the tour without canceling some concerts.

SCANDAL's official YouTube channel - Page 7 VOFnWIx
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:41 pm

Andy666

Andy666

International Performer
International Performer
Meph1766 wrote:As I understand it, a state of emergency was again introduced in Japan. Good for them have complete the tour without canceling some concerts.
I think they got lucky, they manged to do Tokyo one.

It was quite funny listening to them talking about dragonball and muscles.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.