SH CDN Members [Page 10 of 11]

Re: SH CDN Members
Posted 2015-07-01, 13:21

somechineseguy

somechineseguy

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Lexian wrote:
somechineseguy wrote:I just wanna wish our fellow brothers and sisters a HBD to Canada! It's turning 147 years old today!
1867 was 148 years ago Brandy. C'mon you're better than that.
==========================

Man, just because I'm a Chinese guy, doesn't mean I can do math, okay? Besides, I was just testing you to see if you knew your Canadian history!

SH CDN Members - Page 10 NAcXfXa
Credits go to Scandalsuki 
Back to top Go down

Posted 2015-07-09, 16:39

jmusic.mania

jmusic.mania

Caless Student
Caless Student
hello everyone.  Just joined SH today.  Anyone from the west coast ... Vancouver?

Back to top Go down

Posted 2015-07-09, 18:28

somechineseguy

somechineseguy

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Hey dude, 

I know there are some people on the West Coast, but there are many lurkers out there Wink

I don't want to give out any names because it'll make me look like a stalker D:

If you join the SH FB Canada thingy https://www.facebook.com/groups/shcdn/ , there is a guy there from Van City (Unless you're that guy... then damn LOL)

Anyways, have fun here dude, and glad that you found this thread / website!

Back to top Go down

Posted 2015-07-10, 00:27

jmusic.mania

jmusic.mania

Caless Student
Caless Student
somechineseguy wrote:Hey dude, 

I know there are some people on the West Coast, but there are many lurkers out there Wink

I don't want to give out any names because it'll make me look like a stalker D:

If you join the SH FB Canada thingy https://www.facebook.com/groups/shcdn/ , there is a guy there from Van City (Unless you're that guy... then damn LOL)

Anyways, have fun here dude, and glad that you found this thread / website!
thanks for the welcome and the info.  i'll check out the FB page later.

Back to top Go down

Posted 2015-07-10, 08:06

Mamiisthebest

Mamiisthebest

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.scandal-heaven.com/u14464
jmusic.mania wrote:hello everyone.  Just joined SH today.  Anyone from the west coast ... Vancouver?
Hey there!

I'm not from the West Coast, I'm from Ottawa. Nice to see you here Happy

.love.
Back to top Go down

Posted 2015-07-10, 20:52

Uldred

Uldred

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I just recently moved to Toronto and I don't really know anyone here... how do you usually meet people when you move to a new city?

Back to top Go down

Posted 2015-07-10, 21:00

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Uldred wrote:I just recently moved to Toronto and I don't really know anyone here... how do you usually meet people when you move to a new city?

I moved from South america to California and all my friends are now people I met on SH and friends of friends! It is something I am very grateful and I love so much! You should meet up with people from SH when you can and hopefully you'll have some new friends in teh city!

SH CDN Members - Page 10 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted 2015-07-10, 21:07

Uldred

Uldred

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Noodles wrote:
Uldred wrote:I just recently moved to Toronto and I don't really know anyone here... how do you usually meet people when you move to a new city?

I moved from South america to California and all my friends are now people I met on SH and friends of friends! It is something I am very grateful and I love so much! You should meet up with people from SH when you can and hopefully you'll have some new friends in teh city!
that would be nice but I'm pretty shy irl so making friends is kinda hard :/

I thought I'd have it figured out by 24 lol

Back to top Go down

Posted 2015-07-10, 21:13

Plutonium

Plutonium

International Performer
International Performer
Happy belated Canada Day by 10 days lollllll.

Uldred, I live downtown Toronto, and have for my whole life. I've been really busy lately, but if everyone is willing to do a meetup, I'm down.

To answer your other question, I'll be honest, it's going to be hard to make friends when you're either not in school or employment. Unless you can find meetups or something for your hobbies - it'll be difficult!

SH CDN Members - Page 10 Claris_signature_v3
Back to top Go down

Posted 2015-07-10, 21:26

Uldred

Uldred

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Plutonium wrote:Happy belated Canada Day by 10 days lollllll.

Uldred, I live downtown Toronto, and have for my whole life. I've been really busy lately, but if everyone is willing to do a meetup, I'm down.

To answer your other question, I'll be honest, it's going to be hard to make friends when you're either not in school or employment. Unless you can find meetups or something for your hobbies - it'll be difficult!
Yeah I know, I'm working for my dad and it sucks cause it's just him and me here. I know one person that I knew from highschool here but he's always busy with his own life/gf/job

I really wanted to get in to a rugby team or something but I wasn't sure if I'd stay the whole summer and I can't drive yet (luckily public transportation is pretty good in Toronto like in Montreal) so I didn't apply for any...

If there's ever an SH meetup in Toronto I'd definitely be down though

Back to top Go down

Posted 2015-07-11, 04:51

somechineseguy

somechineseguy

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@uldred: Dude, that's some cray stuff man, I didn't know you're in Toronto now! Like all, I am also busy with stuff but I can squeeze some time for you guys! Which part of Toronto do you live in? If it's in Markham, I can get this other guy as well and we can have some sort of thing going on. If you live somewhere DT, I can meet you somewhere as long as we plan it out... I do hope we can meet up for the summer before things get really crazy!

During Christmas though (provided that you are still around), someZimbobioguy comes to Toronto and we've had a meetup with him and it was pretty awesome. It was pretty awkward at first, but it turned out to be such an amazing experience ahahaha!

But yeah, let us know what you think, I'm sure we can do something around this time, especially with the Pan An Games going on. (But a simple coffee / restaurant thing isn't so bad either!)

Back to top Go down

Posted 2015-07-11, 13:54

Uldred

Uldred

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I actually live kind of close to markham, I live right next to don mills station (I work right next to victoria park and steeles)

the only thing I'm worried about is not having anything to talk about lol

Back to top Go down

Posted 2015-07-11, 14:47

somechineseguy

somechineseguy

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@uldred: Check your PM Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted 2015-08-25, 18:55

somechineseguy

somechineseguy

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
This is a pretty cool article from the most unexpected source too.

http://yugioh.tcgplayer.com/db/article.asp?ID=4308&writer=Jason+Grabher-Meyer

It shows all the places (according to the author) great places to eat when you do decide to come to Toronto. 

On a side note... this is my 666th post! D:

Back to top Go down

Posted 2015-12-09, 17:56

bchoun

bchoun

Caless Student
Caless Student
HEY EVERYONE! I just joined. Lexian said to come by here. WOO CANADA! 
A meetup would be cool! I get my car next month... its gonna be awesome!  .clap.
I'm in Kitchener, which is about an hour away from Toronto (I know Toronto is huge though, so depends where!) 

@Uldred - just talk about SCANDAL!  Rock on

@Somechineseguy - ahahaha Yu-Gi-Oh players know how to eat!! xD and SIX SIX SIX ! THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST ! (Iron Maiden Tongue)

SH CDN Members - Page 10 DYF4Qez
Back to top Go down

Posted 2015-12-09, 18:46

somechineseguy

somechineseguy

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Hey Bobby, 

I am finally out of my posting hibernation... thanks to you! However, glad to see some of our Canadian members are treating you nicely (along with the other people as well). 

So you are in the Waterloo area eh? I had many of my high school buddies attend schooling there. It would be cool if we could meetup next month... or if you are in the mood, we can meetup earlier, provided that you are willing to come to Toronto without a car.

So far, we do plan on having a meetup sometime during the Christmas break, but don't know when the finalized date is (we are aiming for the 28th). More details will come as soon as the date comes closer. This is the "big" meetup so to speak, but if you are ever in town, let us or me know and we can have some type of meetup. (I'm actually near the Pacific Mall area). 

You can join the FB group and introduce yourself there too. The link is within the archives of this thread... but as you can tell, I'm a very lazy person. 

Hope to see you soon.

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Posted 2015-12-09, 19:16

bchoun

bchoun

Caless Student
Caless Student
@somechineseguy

Awh that's cool, but I'm pretty busy until the new year. My band is releasing our CD next week and were getting ready to kick it off! Hopefully future meet up dates come up, I'll be looking forward to it! Rock on

edit: yeah i requested to join the FB group!

Back to top Go down

Posted 2015-12-09, 19:39

somechineseguy

somechineseguy

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Alright well that's unfortunate. I do wish you luck on your CD release. 

Don't mind about the lateness of the request. I don't know how active they are to be honest (I am not the admin). 

If you need anything else, PM or add me through any type of social media. (The latter is probably the better option.)

Back to top Go down

Posted 2015-12-09, 19:42

JaimeIsAtTheMovies

JaimeIsAtTheMovies

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://linktr.ee/firewalkwjaime
Hahaha, indeed I'm another Canadian fan of theirs. The thing is, I've only started listening to them since August after a friend of mine gave me a single for my birthday, and just say I've been hooked on them ever since.

Back to top Go down

Posted 2015-12-09, 19:47

somechineseguy

somechineseguy

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Hey you,

I've seen you around (stalker alert!) and glad you made it here.

Getting a Scandal CD is a mighty good present to get I'd say.

If you've been following the conversation, do not hesitate to join the group on FB / for the meetup... (provided that you are in Toronto). 

See you around.

Side note: This is not normal for me to post more than one time in day.

Back to top Go down

Posted 2015-12-09, 20:00

JaimeIsAtTheMovies

JaimeIsAtTheMovies

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://linktr.ee/firewalkwjaime
Oh, I think I've seen the group around earlier and sent a request to join. I haven't been accepted in yet, haha.

Back to top Go down

Posted 2015-12-09, 20:17

bchoun

bchoun

Caless Student
Caless Student
@somechineseguy - thanks for all your help  Nice one

Back to top Go down

Posted 2015-12-10, 05:57

somechineseguy

somechineseguy

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@bchoun: Yeah, no problem. Hope to see you soon.

@savielkiru/bashunjamie: If you really want to join the group, I'll repost something for you and hopefully you'll get in. However, I will at least require your first name (I'm assuming it's Jamie). That's what I did for our friend here and he got in with no problems (At least I hope). 

See everyone soon...!

Back to top Go down

Posted 2016-01-19, 07:57

Zaraki11

Zaraki11

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hi CDN!

Saying a quick Hi to all!!!! .hail.