Re: SH CDN Members
Posted Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:57 pm

KuroKitsu

KuroKitsu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://kisuke-matamune.deviantart.com/
Uldred wrote:I hope SCANDAL does a show in Canada sometime in the future :3
 I kinda wish that of a lot of the asian groups I listen to, apparently we don't make much of an impression in their heads...or coffers for that matter. I missed the Jay Chou concert 5/6 years ago because it was a Thursday night and my parents felt like being asian that one time T^T still waiting for him to come back.

Also, count me in here!

SH CDN Members - Page 2 SaberLily-Sig_zpsb97a97a6
--------This Sig is done by me, uploaded on DA as kisuke-matamune------
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:25 pm

Plutonium

Plutonium

International Performer
International Performer
somechineseguy wrote:@Reachie: That's unfortunate... but I'm sure we'll eventually meet one day! Nova Scotia is a very nice place... I've been there a couple of years back.

Well, looks like I'm going to AN on Saturday. I'll keep a lookout for a Morgiana cosplayer and a ClariS fan (I'm assuming you like Madoka Pluto ahaha!)

Haha, it'll be hard to find me since I'm a pretty normal guy, that's for sure. I was thinking of wearing a t-shirt that might stand out, but haven't found anything yet.

SH CDN Members - Page 2 Claris_signature_v3
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:02 pm

somechineseguy

somechineseguy

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Plutonium wrote:
somechineseguy wrote:@Reachie: That's unfortunate... but I'm sure we'll eventually meet one day! Nova Scotia is a very nice place... I've been there a couple of years back.

Well, looks like I'm going to AN on Saturday. I'll keep a lookout for a Morgiana cosplayer and a ClariS fan (I'm assuming you like Madoka Pluto ahaha!)

Haha, it'll be hard to find me since I'm a pretty normal guy, that's for sure. I was thinking of wearing a t-shirt that might stand out, but haven't found anything yet.

For some reason, I was thinking you could be wearing a Waldo T - shirt  .evilgrin.  Well AN is a month away, there is still time to think about what to wear, unless you're a cosplayer lol.

SH CDN Members - Page 2 NAcXfXa
Credits go to Scandalsuki 
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:38 pm

Plutonium

Plutonium

International Performer
International Performer
I'm also not a cosplayer, haha.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:21 pm

kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Plutonium wrote:

I'm a pretty normal guy

Wait...your avatar says female...O.O

edit: sorry for invading Canada thread

SH CDN Members - Page 2 61185
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:38 pm

somechineseguy

somechineseguy

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
kaitanuva wrote:
Plutonium wrote:

I'm a pretty normal guy

It could've been worse. I was about to invade the US Thread with the Sochi Olympic Hockey game LOL!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:48 pm

zimbobbio

zimbobbio

International Performer
International Performer
cool a Canadian thread, about time! lol

I live in LA now but I lived in the greater Toronto area for 12 years before I moved. I hang out with a lot of SCANDAL fans here in Southern California pretty regularly and I've been really thankful to have met fellow SH members so I think it'd be awesome if I get the chance to meet up with fans North of the border one day too! I won't be back in Toronto til December around Christmas time but hopefully we can get some interest in a SCANDAL Heaven Canada hangout by then  Peace Onion

SH CDN Members - Page 2 Tokyos10

On the 4th of July, 2011, I held Tomomi's hands in mine... FIREWORKS!
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:07 am

xepher416

xepher416

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hello fellow Canadians. I may be Filipino, but I was born and raised here for my whole life. Any Edmonton fans here?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:32 am

Plutonium

Plutonium

International Performer
International Performer
kaitanuva wrote:
Plutonium wrote:

I'm a pretty normal guy

It was meant as a joke awhile back with kaitokid. We just never changed it back by the looks of it, lol.

zimbobbio wrote:cool a Canadian thread, about time! lol

I live in LA now but I lived in the greater Toronto area for 12 years before I moved. I hang out with a lot of SCANDAL fans here in Southern California pretty regularly and I've been really thankful to have met fellow SH members so I think it'd be awesome if I get the chance to meet up with fans North of the border one day too! I won't be back in Toronto til December around Christmas time but hopefully we can get some interest in a SCANDAL Heaven Canada hangout by then  Peace Onion
For sure! Hopefully I don't get destroyed by my last year of university then, though.

xepher416 wrote:Hello fellow Canadians. I may be Filipino, but I was born and raised here for my whole life. Any Edmonton fans here?
I don't know any off the top of my head, but we can hope that there's more. Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:13 am

KuroKitsu

KuroKitsu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Gave up cosplaying years ago...too expensive and time consuming for a student. Having really bad myopia didnt help as I cant wear contacts.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:22 am

somechineseguy

somechineseguy

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

That'd be awesome dude! Looking forward to the visit! But why come back to Canada when it's all snowy? xD

xepher416 wrote:Hello fellow Canadians. I may be Filipino, but I was born and raised here for my whole life. Any Edmonton fans here?

Hmm... I'm pretty sure some members like (STALKER SKILLS ON!) Tamayori and d3nise are from Edmonton and Banff respectively. I'm pretty sure there are others, but not in my radar... .evilgrin.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:50 am

Lexian

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
I, for one, am nowhere close to Edmonton or Banff. ;O

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:52 am

KuroKitsu

KuroKitsu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Definitely! TO does get a bit boring sometimes. Hopefully Ive graduated and am employed by then

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:02 pm

zimbobbio

zimbobbio

International Performer
International Performer
somechineseguy wrote:

That'd be awesome dude! Looking forward to the visit! But why come back to Canada when it's all snowy? xD

haha good question Tongue  well it's not like i can get a white Christmas in LA so i usually spend the winter holidays with my family that's still back in Toronto

as you can imagine, i have severe Tim Horton's withdrawals in LA so if we have an SH Canada meetup i hope a trip to Timmies will be on the itinerary lol  .smile.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:14 pm

somechineseguy

somechineseguy

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
zimbobbio wrote:
somechineseguy wrote:

haha good question Tongue  well it's not like i can get a white Christmas in LA so i usually spend the winter holidays with my family that's still back in Toronto

as you can imagine, i have severe Tim Horton's withdrawals in LA so if we have an SH Canada meetup i hope a trip to Timmies will be on the itinerary lol  .smile.

Fair point, I remember going on trips during the Christmas break to warmer places and it's just not the same without the white stuff (COCAINE!) on the ground.

Tim Horton's coffee... I'll be honest, you're not missing much =P A meetup would be great! The only problem is that we got members from far and wide... Oh Canada...

We still got lots of time to think about where to meet and what not... I just hope it won't be as bad as 2013 winter with branches frozen and power outages and ice rink sidewalks and... well you get the idea.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:33 pm

KuroKitsu

KuroKitsu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
somechineseguy wrote:
zimbobbio wrote:
somechineseguy wrote:

Fair point, I remember going on trips during the Christmas break to warmer places and it's just not the same without the white stuff (COCAINE!) on the ground.

Tim Horton's coffee... I'll be honest, you're not missing much =P A meetup would be great! The only problem is that we got members from far and wide... Oh Canada...

We still got lots of time to think about where to meet and what not... I just hope it won't be as bad as 2013 winter with branches frozen and power outages and ice rink sidewalks and... well you get the idea.
Nooooo it's all about the Tims, Second Cup and Macdonalds are closely tied for second! We should go to LA and have a meet up there...whenever we can afford it that is...

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:44 pm

Lexian

Lexian

No other fried donut cores will beat Timbits. That's all I'm gonna say. ^_^

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:50 pm

KuroKitsu

KuroKitsu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
DO you dip them in coffee? :p

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:01 pm

somechineseguy

somechineseguy

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Lexian wrote:No other fried donut cores will beat Timbits. That's all I'm gonna say. ^_^

I will have to admit, Timbits are heavenly drugs in a form of a circle. Especially those chocolate timbits :druul:

KuroKitsu wrote:DO you dip them in coffee? :p

Holy **** I have to try that out. You sir, have just won the internet for today.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:04 am

Lexian

Lexian

KuroKitsu wrote:DO you dip them in coffee? :p

OMG. Somebody give this guy the Nobel Peace Prize. I'm really craving timbits now.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:41 pm

Reachie

Reachie

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Oh Canadians Happy

SH CDN Members - Page 2 TqohPfv
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:59 pm

xepher416

xepher416

Caless Student
Caless Student
Don't forget about the maple syrup.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:46 am

KuroKitsu

KuroKitsu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Reachie wrote:Oh Canadians Happy
LOL its in our blood, otherwise everyone just thinks of us as the very polite 51st Province.

xepher416 wrote:Don't forget about the maple syrup.
TBH I never liked maple syrup, too sweet for my liking.

@somechineseguy
@lexian

You mean to tell me that you never tried it? It started for me when I tried to dip a donut and it wouldn't fit. To tell you its like a comfort food for me.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:18 am

somechineseguy

somechineseguy

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@Kurokitsu:

Never in my 23 years I've been living I have never tried that before.

Well it looks like if we ever meet up, we HAVE to stop by a Timmies. ^^

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:43 am

zimbobbio

zimbobbio

International Performer
International Performer
KuroKitsu wrote:Nooooo it's all about the Tims, Second Cup and Macdonalds are closely tied for second! We should go to LA and have a meet up there...whenever we can afford it that is...

anytime you guys are in LA definitely let me or any of the other SoCal members know so we can plan a huge SH hangout in advance!  Nice one 

but looks like everyone is pretty much in agreement on Timmies, so looks like the ball is actually rolling on an SH Canada hangout eventually haha

btw huge win for the Toronto Raptors today! first playoff win in six years lol hope we keep it up!!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.